House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Blood-Vampire
Scampi
Britt-21
7 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:37 am

James heard a knock at the door and assumed that Holt would get it. Only the door opened and another female voice was heard. He was preparing the food for himself and he walked across the doorway, listening in on the conversation. 'Romeo guy' made him chuckle but he tried to keep it quiet. He grabbed a pan and put the bacon in and watched as it sizzled. James then spotted the girl waving at him from the livingroom so he waved back before coming from the kitchen and leaning on the doorframe "Who's this, Maria?" he asked, his smile on his face and his messy hair making him look all cute.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:42 am

Hold on a minute, Frosty! *Chases after Jack and pulls him back a little by the arm.* Look, Luna almost got in a s*** load of trouble today. If I hadn't have stepped in, she could've been accused of stealing books! *Hands over the 4 books, as well as Luna's library card.* You're lucky I was working today, but don't let it happen again. Bu the way, she's read the first two books, you have to let her read the other two tomorrow. *Whimpers a little, worried that her daddy was going to be mad at her for getting into trouble at the Library.*

Mhmm Sad Poor Toothless.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:58 am

Well there was no use hiding things now - so much for keeping it a secret from everyone. "This is one of my best friends, Laura. Laura, this is James, my boyfriend." 'Hi, it's, uh, grood- I-I mean good! Good to meet you.' She greeted him in her awkward way that made me bite back an amused laugh, especially when she went on to explain herself. 'Sorry! Sorry, I went to great, then ended up changing to good halfway through and completely messed up. Sorry. Hi.' Laura bit her lip, then leaned over to whisper in my ear, 'Does he by any chance have an equally hot brother?' My jaw dropped open in horror, knowing all too well what 'Does he have a brother?' meant despite my lack of knowledge in the relationship area. "No! Absolutely not!" I answered, absolutely mortified at the possibility of helping set up another human-Moroi relationship; wasn't it bad enough that I had fallen for a Vampire?! Laura pouted, but brushed it off, changing the subject in the process. 'I wasn't interrupting anything, was I?' She asked, looking between us. Something must've clicked in her mind then because her eyes widened. 'Wait... Wait, did he stay here last night?' "Yeah, why?" I gave Laura a perplexed look, not sure why James staying the night was signi- Oh no. Oh no no. She didn't think we... Did she???
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:20 am

James chuckled "I was hear last night. We had some fun before I thought it was a good idea to get drunk." he shrugged, wanting to see how long that he can string this along. He made his way over to Holt and wrapped his arm around her shoulder "It was a good night wasnt it, Maria?" he looked down at her and seen the horror on his face which cause him to laugh "I'm kidding." he looked at Larua "We didnt do anything that requires removal of clothes. Just spending some time together." he shrugged "I respect her wishes when it comes to things. And if it means waiting, then so be it. I have the patience."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:40 am

I could practically feel the color fade from my cheeks. James told Laura that we... Even if that had been the case - which it hadn't! - who would just come out and say that sort of thing?! 'You respect her wishes? That's so sweet. Not many guys do that nowadays and they really should.' Laura said, her voice shocking me out long enough push James towards the kitchen - hopefully he'd behave if he was in another room from us. "Bacon. Now." I ordered him, not wanting him to cause any more trouble but also not wanting the bacon to burn. Once he was occupied, I turned my attention back to Laura. "I'm sorry, no walk because I'll probably have to drive James home but, uhh, would you like anything to drink?" I asked, leaning against the wall by the kitchen so I could peer in and keep an eye on my mischievous boyfriend. 'Oh, it's ok, you don't have to get one for me, I can get one myself.' What, wait? Laura moved into the kitchen. 'Besides, I know where everything is, so I might as well get it myself, right?' No! Nonononono! The whole point of sending James into the kitchen was to keep his chaos-creating tongue away from Laura and now-! 'So how did you meet Maria?' She asked James directly as she grabbed a glass from the overheard cabinet, causing me to feel tempted to bang my head against the wall repeatedly. Instead, however, I peered into the kitchen to give James a stern look. I swear, if he made up some wild tale about how we met, I was going to slap him when we were alone!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:55 am

It was less than a week until Elsa and I went on holiday to Spain. Having prior knowledge to this, I had already packed everything besides the stuff I used everyday like my toothbrush and deodrant. Did I pack a little too far in advance? Maybe, but I just liked having everything sorted as soon as possible. Maybe that sort of mentality would come in handy when I was King of Arendelle, I don't know, I've never really known much about how Kings and Queens act in everday life until I met Elsa (My visits to my father were very few and far between).

Anyway, I digress. Since all of my stuff was done, I was helping Elsa pack. She pulled out everything she wanted to take and, apart from the underwear that I was forbidden to touch, I packed everything else in a neat and orderly manner. Elsa placed her bikini in the bag next - I guess I wasn't allowed to touch that, either - and I pursed my lips as I looked down at it. "Y'know, we - you - might need to buy another bikini before we go. You can't exactly wear the same bikini for 7 days." I shrugged slightly, continuing to pack things for my girlfriend. After a moment of comfortable silence, I spoke up once again. "Did you learn Spanish when you were younger?" I asked. "You know, as part of your 'How to be a Queen' lessons?" I had tried to learn Spanish for the past couple months, but I had also been learning Norwegian, and learning two languages at the same time, when I already struggled with languages, was pretty tough. Hopefully Elsa knew some pretty fluent Spanish, because we'd probably need to rely on that.

It was still weird waking up, looking in a mirror and seeing an older version of me. I liked the change, don't get me wrong, it was just going to take some getting used to, not just physically but, well, being 23 - an adult - opened a lot of new doors, like drinking, possibly working in a bar (it'd be nice to do that again, and this time legally!), moving out, marriage, kids... It was a lot to take in, but there were also some setbacks.

Holland had been freaking out about the possibility of getting Schizophrenia lately. She told me that her mom had been roughly this age when she started showing symptoms and this had put Holland on the edge, making her jumpy whenever she thought I had said something when I didn't or something along those lines. I told her that everyone has days like that but... Yeah... She wasn't buying it. I was still sticking to my guns, insisting that Holland wasn't going to become like her mom, but I figured I should look up schizophrenia just in case.

I didn't need as much sleep as humans - I could survive on 5 hours - so, once Holland had fallen asleep late in the night, I had snuck out and gone hunting briefly, then returned and started looking up schizophrenia on the laptop in the darkness. Apparently it started in the late 20's... F***... I bit my lip and kept reading, not enjoying what I read at all. There were two types of schizophrenia, one which Holland's mom had, and another that could make her lose her emotions. What if she got that kind? What if she stopped being able to love me anymore? No, I couldn't think like that. Holland wasn't going to get schizophrenia, she was going to be perfectly fine. Shutting the laptop, I put it away and then fell back to sleep.

As soon as I woke, though, the thoughts plagued my mind. Maybe Holland's worrying was getting to me, too, I mean, I loved her and was concerned about her, and this whole schizophrenia thing?... Maybe we just needed to take a break from it and find a good distraction for the day? My first distraction, I decided, was going to be a shower. Sneaking into Holland's bathroom, I stripped off my clothes, looking at myself in the mirror like I seemed to do every morning now, as if to remind myself of the changes, then jumped into the shower. As the hot water rained down against my skin, I tried to think of where I could take Holland on our day off. Anywhere that required very little thinking - or maybe even thinking hard about something else - would be perfect for us right now.

I had awoken early, earlier than my husband, and had taken a stroll around the mansion in my loose-fitting PJs, because sometimes that just helped me feel a little better. I then returned to our bedroom and stood by the window, looking out to the dismal weather outside while ine hand rubbed my stomach. Our child - we didn't know whether it was a boy or girl, we wanted it to be a surprise - would be due in early April, but with the way winter seemed to roll into March last year, I was beginning to wonder if our baby would really be a spring baby, or if it'd be a winter baby. Would it be snowing in early April? Would we even be able to get to the hospital? What if we didn't? There were just so many thoughts in my mind, along with so many worries, I just hoped that, whatever the weather, the little one would come into the world safely, with no problems.

Henry had college today, and both Sora and Micah had school. I was both boyfriend-less and childless so what did I end up doing? Spending the day with Kennedy and Valerie! In all honestly, it wasn't that bad. It wasn't as energetic as spending the day with Anna, but at least it wasn't as... Formal as spending it with Elsa. And besides, I was happy to help Kennedy out, since I kinda knew what I was doing and could give her tips.

Right now I was bouncing Valerie up and down slightly as I carried her. She was still less than a year old, but was growing bigger and stronger as the days went by. She always seemed to have a smile on her face when I saw he, probably because I was her favourite guest - why wouldn't I be? "Well look at you, Valerie! You must've grown twice as big since I last saw you!" I was exaggerating, of course, but it wasn't as if the kid would be able to realize that!

Valerie reached up to me at that point, so I shifted her into one arm and let her grab the index finger of my now-free hand. My eyes widened as I tried to wiggle my finger out and struggled. "You've got quite a good grip, there too! I bet that's a werewolf thing, huh? Y'know, you're gonna be one bad*ss fighter one day with strength like that! And I'm gonna teach you all there is to know about kicking butt, right Ken?" I glanced over to my friend with a slight smirk. Whether or not I was joking about teaching Valerie to fight one day, I wasn't sure, but putting the thought of Valerie becoming some super-tough brawler into Kennedy's mind was an opportunity I just couldn't skip out on! It had to be done!

My kind of angel work was pretty tough, I mean, there weren't many people who'd be able to take guiding dead kids' souls to Heaven in their stride, but I tried not to let it bother me, you know? I tried not to think about the kid having died but, well, that by taking them to Heaven, I was taking them to a safe place. Besides, if I dwelled on the negatives, I'd bring Nat's mood down as well. That's why, when I came home from work today, I tried to put on a smile for Nat's sake. Sure, the smile was a bit forced but after, like, half an hour with my gorgeous girlfriend it'd be genuine. Heading up to Nat's room, I knocked on the door before peeking into the room, seeing the beautiful Inu in question working on some sort of charcoal project. "I'm back!" I exclaimed, stepping in and heading over to Nathalie and pressing a kiss to her cheek. "Did you miss me as much as I miss you, Miss McAllister?"

There had been some strange people outside the mansion. They had seemed to be surveilling a particular room - the first room on the first floor, from what I could see - but now, after some sort of technical difficulties, they had left. Even so, I stood by the living room window, staring at where they had been in case they returned. That little girl, Luna, inhabited that first room. I could only assume the technical difficulties had been her doing, but why had those people been surveilling her room? Perhaps I needed a witch or warlock to put some protection spells on the mansion, just in case they returned and tried to cause trouble...

Sammi was taking a break from the court case she was working on, but even then she was busy. A few weeks ago when she talked to Jeremy about setting him up with a colleague, well, apparently she wasn't joking! She was sat on our bed as I walked in after a day at work, her eyes fixed on a list of names with some pros and cons next to them. I didn't focus on what she was doing for long, though, because I was distracted by the fact that she was only in her underwear and one of my t-shirts. Never had a woman looked sexier, and she wasn't even naked! Letting out a breath I hadn't realized had even caught in my throat , I walked over to the bed, kicking off my shoes before sitting next to my girl. "You do realize thar, if you screw this up, it'll cost us one, maybe two, wedding presents, right?" I teased her, pressing a kiss to her cheek before focusing on running my hand up and down one of those dangerously exposed thighs. F***, if Sammi wasn't wearing a bra under my shirt, then there was no way in hell I'd be able to let her continue working!

Maybe it was a bad idea to have an animal on top of the kitchen counter, but this kitten had incredibly clean paws - I had just washed them this morning - so I could garuntee that it wasn't tracking any dirt or germs. It was Abby's job to look after the kitten but, well, I just so happened to be awake so I decided to deal with it while she was sleeping with Holland. I would've dealt with Jupiter too but, well, I thought it was best to let sleeping dogs lie.

"You gonna eat some solid food today?" I asked the kitten as I sat on a stool in front of her, drinking a glass of blood. "Nah, no offense but I think think you're ready yet. Maybe another week of bottle feeding and then you'll be ready." I chuckled as the kitten attacked a potted plant that rested in the centre of the island, letting it do so for a minute before pulling the kitten away. "Ok, ok, easy. Easy, tiger, I think you've beaten it." I chuckled, scratching the tiny thing behind it's ear. Considering how weak and malnurished it was just a week ago, it was pretty damn awesome how fiesty and well-fed it looked now. It might have been a joint responsibility between me, Abby and her friend, Michelle, bit it was Abby who had put us all together and co-ordinated us, not to mention she had done the most for the kitten. I had to say, I was quite impressed with Abby's kitten-rearing, and her surprisingly caring, almost motherly side.

A tummy ache? Luna glanced down at the bowl of icing in her arms, debating the pros and cons of eating more icing. Unfortunately, a tummy ache seemed to be a deal-breaker, and Luna frowned, mumbling a, "No..." As she reluctantly put the finished icing on the counter and pushed it as far away from her as possible. Standing on her tippy toes, Luna watched Alex move the cookies onto the baking rack, pursing her lips as an idea came to mind. "Can I draw us on some of the cookies? She asked, trying to figure out all the colours she'd need in her mind. Pink for the faces, white, yellow and red for their hair, and blue and brown ((Alex's eye colour?)) for the eyes. It was going to be tough to make so many colours, but it'd be worth it. And maybe, if she managed to draw herself, mommy and daddy, she could draw the rest of her family, too!

Ooh, Kyle didn't like that nickname; I could tell from his squinty reaction. Still, I thought it was cute, so it was staying and, besides, he was literally gonna become a Daddy Kyle one day - in 9+ months, apparently - so he'd have to get used to it. I beamed at Kyle's decision, nodding in agreement. "Sounds good to me! Great, actually!" Finally! I had gotten through to the oblivious dummy and now I was a step closer to being a mom and having the family I'd always dreamed of! I squealed in excitement, kissing Kyle on the lips this time, and snuggled into him as my imagination started running wild. "I'm so excited! We're gonna be parents! And our baby will be sooo adorable, with little doggy ears and a little doggy tail, and blue eyes and blonde hair like you, and maybe even your firey powers! Maybe it'll sneeze fire! That'd be adorable! Dangerous, but adorable!" I giggled a little, but then gasped in shock. "We've practically just held a family meeting and one member of the family wasn't invovled!" I exclaimed, mad at myself for not thinking this through. "Should I go and get Sunny? She deserves to know that her family's gonna get bigger! Oh! While I explain things to her, maybe you can go and cook some breakfast? For all three of us? Lots of bacon for me, please! And a glass of water! Thank you, Kylie Kyle! Love you!"

It was a miracle that my heart was still functioning by the end of Matio's speech. It had sped up but also felt like it had stopped at the same time, even though that wasn't possible and didn't make any sense. Just hearing him say that he wanted to be here for me, seeing the tears form in his eyes which caused tears to form in mine too. He had left to deal with family drama and help his brother. Not only that but he hadn't called because he felt like he'd be sparing me any more stress, and I knew that I'd probably do the same if I was in his position. Besides, if I could forgive Elsa for supposedly hitting me in the head with ice magic, surely I could forgive Matio for choosing his family over me, right?

"I love you, too." I finally blurted out, rubbing a few tears from my eyes and crossing the distance to give Matio a hug. "It's ok. You're here now, so it's fine. Your visit was just postponed, is all. At least you're here now when I really need someone." Because it was true, I hated being alone and, before Matio had shown up, I felt the most alone that I had been in over a year. Now I wasn't alone anymore, I had Matio by my side and, this time, he really was going to stick by me and help me through all the stressful things I had to deal with. This caused me to smile a little, despite the tears still shining in my eyes and, to make sure he knew that everything between us was ok again, I gave him a kiss.

Then I remembered we weren't alone.

I pulled back with a start, blushing bright red as I looked over to Matio's brother who was standing there just as awkwardly as I felt right now. "Sorry, I, uh- I didn't mean- I-I forgot that- I'm sorry, that was awkward. N-Not kissing your brother! I mean I'm awkward. I'm-" My rambling was getting us nowhere. I took a deep breath to compose myself and, unable to meet the younger Bianchi's eyes out of pure embarassment, I held out my hand for a handshake. "Anna. I'm Anna." Could the world just bury me alive right now? It'd be a much nicer fate than having to suffer this terribly awkward and embarassing introduction!

Kelly blushed a little, but laughed it off. 'Don't worry, I always look my best.' She replied, waving a goodbye to us before leaving the coffee shop. Alone for a moment, I gave Rose another, deeper kiss, then slipped my hand into her's, squeezing it gently. "So, are you ready to go for a walk?" I asked her, pressing a kiss to her knuckles. "Is there anywhere in particular you'd like to go or should we just wander around aimlessly?"

I could practically feel the color fade from my cheeks. James told Laura that we... Even if that had been the case - which it hadn't! - who would just come out and say that sort of thing?! 'You respect her wishes? That's so sweet. Not many guys do that nowadays and they really should.' Laura said, her voice shocking me out long enough push James towards the kitchen - hopefully he'd behave if he was in another room from us. "Bacon. Now." I ordered him, not wanting him to cause any more trouble but also not wanting the bacon to burn. Once he was occupied, I turned my attention back to Laura. "I'm sorry, no walk because I'll probably have to drive James home but, uhh, would you like anything to drink?" I asked, leaning against the wall by the kitchen so I could peer in and keep an eye on my mischievous boyfriend. 'Oh, it's ok, you don't have to get one for me, I can get one myself.' What, wait? Laura moved into the kitchen. 'Besides, I know where everything is, so I might as well get it myself, right?' No! Nonononono! The whole point of sending James into the kitchen was to keep his chaos-creating tongue away from Laura and now-! 'So how did you meet Maria?' She asked James directly as she grabbed a glass from the overheard cabinet, causing me to feel tempted to bang my head against the wall repeatedly. Instead, however, I peered into the kitchen to give James a stern look. I swear, if he made up some wild tale about how we met, I was going to slap him when we were alone!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:21 am

Waving goodbye as we left the coffee shop, I was greeted by a deeper kiss by my boyfriend. I squeezed his hand in return and nodded "I'm ready." I said, watching him kiss my hand "We can go around Aimlessly, it'll take us somewhere random." aimlessly was also romantic because you dont plan where you want to go, you just..walk and find yourself somewhere. I didnt mind that unless it got dark, then things would get my guard up.

James didnt like that Holt had pushed him back to the kitchen where he had to check on his bacon. He made sure to flip it and he watched it sizzle. Still listening to the girls before Laura walked in. It seemed that Maria was also keeping a close eye on him. He flicked his hazel eyes towards Laura and he spoke "How did I meet her? Well, I met her in a bar. I was drinking of course and she just came out from the crowd and ordered her own drink. We spoke for a bit, had some laughs and then we exchanged numbers. Nothing like I run into her and she runs into me type of thing." he smiled softly "We got to know eachother and when I found out she was from the family that my family disliked, I knew that we were going to cross a line but had to cover it up."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:59 am

Sorry I disappeared, got asked down to play so yeah... Managed to get Toothless to eat so I think he's alright Smile and in just going to say that Jack didn't argue with Abby, and just took Luna up and had a little talk with her, telling her not to wander off in the future since he was in there with her but she looked at different books and Jack couldn't find her etc.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:01 pm

I'm glad you got toothless to eat, I'm currently potty training zelda
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:15 pm

Your bunny? Smile

It was kinda weird, like I've picked the crickets up loads now just trying to get him to eat. The first time he actually got one he couldn't swallow properly and kinda spat it up. The second one we t down alright though Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:16 pm

That is odd and yes :3
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:22 pm

I think he's alright now, he just needed a bit of help I think Smile Zelda's a cool name, how are you? Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:23 pm

Thank you ^_^ She's now sleeping on my shoulder so. But I'm good ^_^ you?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:25 pm

That's sweet :3 my rabbit hated me Sad

I'm kinda sleepy, but not sleepy enough to sleep so I'm just you knoe, imagining my possibly future band XD Trying to think of a decent name but only one keeps cropping up in my head and it just sounds ridiculous XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:27 pm

Awww xD but I'm sure you'll think of something
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:29 pm

Lmao I'll just wait and see if it actually happens. The first name that came into my head when Wolfie said pop punk was Black Denim and now I can't think of anything else oh dear.

-------

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=531
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40