House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Blood-Vampire
Scampi
Britt-21
7 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:15 am

Zack and Rose, then? My brain's meh but it'll be easier to write something up for Zack, I think.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:16 am

A birthday crown, necklace and basket filled with art stuff so far not sure what else yet
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:17 am

I want cousins so badly
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:19 am

Sure idm Smile
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:20 am

A birthday crown for the little princess, awww :3 Any treats cooked by Alex would be great. Plus she loves The Little Mermaid, even though Ursula scares her so... Jack wanted to throw a birthday party, so maybe it could be mermaid themed? I dunno, just throwing ideas out there. Princess stuff would be good, too Smile

One sec, Britt ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:28 am

Yea I had a party idea planned so :3
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:34 am

Awesome :3 She's gonna be one happy bunny!

Once Rose said that I could look, I did so. Her beauty never ceased to amaze me, and I think the sharp intake of breath was evidence of that. "I guess I don't need to tell you how amazing you look, it's pretty obvious." I commented, picking up the plate of melon and slipping into the bathtub with that and my drink. Once they were carefully set on the side of the bath, I looked over to Rose and grinned. "Come on, Hathaway. Grab your drink and come and snuggle up to me."
((Short post because I've decided to split my post into 2 parts so... Yeah... Sorry >.<))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:38 am

The tv just set off my feels! River Flows In You by Yiruma was playing in the background :') I may not be a Twilight fan anymore, but it's still so beautiful!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:53 am

Rose watched as he got in, she had to sit on the top of the tub so he was able to get into a comfortable posistion, as soon as he was comfortable, she got back into the water and then leaned foward, leaning against him "You can tell me how amazing I look anytime anyday." she said, reaching for her drink and taking a sip "This is really good." she said, looking at him "You added lemon to this?" she tasted the sourness that came from the lemon itself and knew that orange juice wasnt even sour.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:12 am

"Yeah, well, lemonade." I answered with a shrug, moving Rose's hair to kiss her shoulder. "It gives it a bit of fizzy as well as a bit of a lemon-y kick." I took another sip of the drink, then ate a melon piece. For a moment, I allowed myself to relax, soaking my muscles in the warm water as I cuddled my girlfriend, but eventually I had to break some news that would probably shatter her tranquil state. "When we are on Easter Vacation, we've gotta go back to the mansion. I kinda promised my mom." That meant, unfortunately, that we'd have to deal with Abby, and boy was that gonna be stressful since she hated us and, well, we hated her. "On the plus side, Trent's coming with us, so maybe he'd be enough of a distraction for her that she doesn't bother us."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:38 am

Rose smiled softly, feeling his lips on her shoulder "Yeah, It does. I have to admit." sitting in peace was the most relaxful thing in the world, then, he spoke once more which definately caught her off guard. Lifting her head, she looked at him "We have to go back to the mansion huh?" she said "Well, lets hope that Trent can distract her enough.." knowing abby, she'd kill them both. Especially since Rose left her when things were really bad. "Well, now im worried just a little bit."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:22 am

Maybe I shouldn't have said anything, but I thought it'd be better to warn how now when she had a month to prepare herself than to wait until the end of the month when she punched me for not telling her sooner. Feeling bad for ruining the moment, I started massaging Rose's shoulders, trying to ease any tension that my news had caused. "Don't worry," I murmured. "She wont hurt you; Trent and I wont let her. And if she shouts at you... Just try to ignore it. You did the right thing by choosing to live with us - it's so obvious how much happier you are here - and if she's too blinded by her own selfishness to realise that, then she's the one who should be yelled at, not you." I swear that I was only going for mom. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't step anywhere near my psychopath sister!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:05 am

I began to think about the situation when we would leave to go back to the mansion. I had left Abby to finally find some peace and have a fresh start, but doing that, left her in shock and anger because she had heard us through the door of the Rec Room when I had my choice on weather to leave the mansion or go back to California with Zack. And of course, I picked to go back with Zack. Now I wasnt afriad of going back to the mansion and seeing Abby again. I was afraid that I might have to fight her in terms of violence and where my stake would be needed. Abby would take the high road like that and be blinded by her own anger

Zacks voice had pulled me out of my thoughts, causing me to smile softly, feeling his hands massage my shoulders and telling me not to worry and how she wont hurt me. "If she yells at me, I'm not going to just sit there and let her." I told him before adding "I will say something in return and if it ends with a punch in her face, then surely she'd want to back off and see how much happier I am being here with you." I really wished we didnt have to go. But sadly, we have to and deal with the drama that follows. "But thank you for making me feel a little better for this trip."

Tried first person...did good?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:28 am

Yeah, except two things:

1) 'Leave the mansion' and 'Go back to California with Zack' are the same thing Razz
2) If Abby were to be 'Blinded by her anger' and start a fight, she's be taking the low road, not the high road.

Oh boy, Rose just made avoiding confrontation ten times harder! "Rose, I know you're a fighter and fighting's what you do, but I'd rather get through this trip without too much drama. If Abby yells at her and you yell back or punch her, that'll escalate things and make them worse, and that'll lead to drama so... Please don't. Just take the high road ((The real high road!)) and just walk away; don't let whatever she says get to you." Having a stubborn, fight-eager sister and girlfriend probably wasn't the best of scenarios at all... Maybe I should just leave Rose here for those two weeks. It seems like the further apart we kelt them, the better...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:33 am

I tried! XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:35 am

Mhmm. You did good, otherwise. Now reply while I try to deal with a hot room.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am

By Zacks words, I closed my eyes and rested my head back onto his chest "Its hard to just sit there and let her yell at me. At least let me defend myself." I couldnt let her yell at me-if it happens. Now keeping my hands to myself was something I can do, unless she crosses a line that really makes me snap. "I'll try to stay quiet and keep my hands to myself." I opened my eyes just a little bit and drew circles on his chest "Just for a good Holiday, i'll try. But if she crosses the line, i'm going to say something and you know that." slowly, I clenched my hand into a fist on his chest

"I want this easter to be drama free. But then again thats too much to ask for seeing how your sister is." How did I even develop feelings for her? I dont even understand that. Thinking about it, I was lonely and sad and all I wanted was someone else that wouldnt leave me. I was desprate. Quite Honestly, I regret dating her, I regret even kissing her and most of all: Sleeping with her. I showed no love on my side and Now I understood why I couldnt develop love as strong as I do with Zack.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:48 am

Ouch. Rose is harsh... Now I'm gonna go and cry myself to sleep because, even though Abby feels the same way, it's still sad to see thise two thinking things like that Sad
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:50 am

D: *huggles* Im sorry ;-;
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:00 pm

What happened to the two teenagers who just loved to hang out together as best friends?! Now they can't even stand each other! DX Heck, what happened to the girl who helped her best friend take her medication because she was absolutely terrified of taking it? And what happened to the girl who went on medication for her best friend in the first place? To give her someone she deserved to have in her life? DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:04 pm

they're both at eachothers throats because of this little silly thing... ;-;
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:12 pm

The thing is, Abby's not at Rose's throat at all. At least, she wasn't until Rose left. She was actually wanting Rose to be her best friend again and was trying really hard to not cause arguements between the two of them. It wasn't until Rose decided to go with Zack and Abby realised that she was losing any chances of being Rose's friend again that she finally lost it, and now - well, about a month ago, actually - she's starting to realise that maybe she lost all chances of getting her best friend back long ago Sad

But yeah, emotional, trying not to cry, should really go to sleep.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:15 pm

Ohhh I see, well...we'll see what happens when they see eachother again

and okie Sad
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:20 pm

Probably nothing. Like I said, Abby's lost it with Rose, and Rose isn't the same anymore so... Yeah... She'll probably just reconnect with Trent, and hopefully holland will be back by then...

Anyway, yeah, goodnight.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:03 pm

Oh gosh, Hollstein wedding fanfic? I don't think I'll be able to handle this!

Lol XD It was only the first chapter, but still! XD

Laura: "You still love me right, you're not just doing this for me?"
Carmila: "Oh for f***'s sake, Laura!"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down