House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Blood-Vampire
Scampi
Britt-21
7 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 6 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:30 am

Ok, uhhh... So maybe, like, Maria is visited by Arkand (Her boss) and James randomly shows up? And then Maria has to make up some sort of lie? I don't know what she could say to cover things up, though :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:31 am

Just reading your post jus gave me an idea for maria to come up with an excuse. XD and I know which one.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:33 am

Tell me, please!

And, if that doesn't work out, then my other idea was the oppsite, James and Maria hanging out and an Alchemist friend suddenly shows up.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:33 am

Well he can say he came to drag maria to a club with him xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:37 am

I was going to make the meeting be in the morning, though :/ Unless James (I almost wrote Adrian! XD) said something like 'Well, Holt, it's nighttime somewhere so it's a perfectly good time to start drinking! There's bound to be a place serving alcohol already, so ditch the stiff and let's go!'
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:39 am

that is possible, but if you dont wanna go with my plan its all good Smile
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:42 am

I'll go with it Smile One sec.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:59 am

Apparently I hadn't been updating Arkand enough on how James was doing - whether or not he was continuing to spill drunken secrets of the Moroi world. In reality, that was because we'd been spending our nights together in my apartment. What I told Arkand, however, was that James hadn't been going out drinking lately, which wasn't a lie, it just wasn't the whole truth. That didn't seem to persuade Arkand, however, so here I was on a Tuesday morning, dressed in full Alchemist attire while drinking coffee with my boss on the couch. There was no tv, no music, no background noise that might've made this conversation less tense. Instead, there were straight backs, neutral tones and sentences that cut straight to the point.

Halfway through the conversation, Arkand's gazed wandered a little, his eyes narrowing suspiciously. "What's that?" I followed his line of gaze, then mentally kicked myself. The heart locket was showing. "Nothing, sir." I explained, quickly hiding it under my shirt again. "Nothing of importance, at least." 'It's new.' It wasn't a question. Arkand was too observant for his own good, but, then again, all Alchemists were. "Yes, well, it was a Valentines gift, apparently one of the baristas at the coffee shop I frequent has a crush on me." I shrugged, the lie falling easily off my tongue, yet my guest grew even more suspicious. 'And you say it's nothing of importance, yet you still wear it?' "I meant that it was nothing of importance to this meeting." I responded, desperately trying to get the conversation back on track. I might have seemed calm on the outside, but on the inside I was panicking, desperately hoping that Arkand would take the bait. Luckily, he did, but not after a couple seconds of speculation. 'You're right, my apologies for questioning your personal life. Anyway, back to Mr Redheart...' I mentally breathed a sigh of relief, too afraid to do so in real life in case it raised suspicion again. The conversation continued on, then, both of us debating what the next course of action would be since, according to my report, James hadn't said a word about the Moroi to other humans since the original incident.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:18 am

Valentines day was a good day for James Spending time with Maria and joking around with her, even giving her that locket he had spotted. Hopefully, she'd hide that locket under her shirt so it wouldnt cause eyebrows to raise when she would meet with her Boss or little Alchemist friends. Being in town, he had his hands shoved into his coat pockets to hide away from the cold, his scarf was wrapped around his neck and he had a hat on just to keep himself warm. Winter was the worst part of the season cycle, mostly, he prefered spring and summer. More comfortable weather to wear whatever he wanted.

Walking around town had him thinking maybe he should visit Holt. He took a small break from visiting her so much and made sure she had her space and not feel so sufficated by him. Maria was the best thing that ever happened to him, in a very long time. And he planned to be with her for a long time. Making his way to her apartment building, he began to think to himself, only making a smile appear on his face Maybe I can take her to a museum today. She'd like that. hopefully she would. Museums held the most biggest adventures without even going places.

As soon as he made it to her building, he approached the door he pulled his hand out of his pocket, pulling open the door and heading inside where he was met with nice and warm air. He then made his way upstairs, knowing no one was following him luckily. Just as James came up to Maria's door, he heard another voice inside. Ignoring this voice, he knocked on the door anyway and waited for Holt to Answer.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:32 am

Um wolfy remember that typo you told me with Adrian being replaced with christain? In my book it says: Tatiana,the former Moroi queen had been Adrians great aunt

I think it was your book who had that typo..xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:41 am

Why is it only my book?!

Then again, in VA Sonya's fiance wasn't called Mikhail so... Maybe it's a publishing error? Like, maybe every book outside the USA is like that?

Just as we were discussing the pros and cons about keeping an eye on James' late night drinking activities, a knock sounded at the door. I did my best not to jump out of the skin at the sound. 'Are you expecting someone, Miss Holt?' Arkand asked as I set down my empty cup of coffee and headed towards the door. "No, I'm not, sir." I answered in a puzzled tone, peering through to little glass hole. I froze. James had shown up, probably to spend some time with me, and Arkand was here! What did I do? If James said something... Or if I slipped up... 'Is everything alright?' Arkand's voice sounded from the couch. I quickly pushed any terrifying thoughts of re-education to the back of my mind. I didn't have time to worry right now. I had to play this part of an unattached Alchemit and I had to play it perfectly, worrying would only mess that up. I mumbled a, "Not particularly." to my boss, composing myself and adjusting my expression to one of cold professionalism. Taking I deep breath, I opened the door, my eyes narrowing at the sight of my secret boyfriend. "Mr Redheart, I gave you my phone number and email address, why do you insist on bothering me in the comfort of my own home?" I asked, folding my arms over my chest. James towered over me, so I was pretty sure he could see that Arkand was here, and understand why I was acting so harsh. I just hoped I didn't upset him with anything I said...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:46 am

Wolfie read the books really quickly... You didn't skip over it or misinterpret it, did you? Don't take offense, I'm not intending it as any kind of insult.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:47 am

I think I read that bit several times to make sure I wasn't imagining things. *Shrugs.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:51 am

his name was Mikhail... o.o

but maybe

James watched as the door opened and as Maria's stern and hard voice, he lifted his eyes and spotted another man inside. Since she had addressed him so formally, he parted his lips and spoke "Because I plan on going out." grinning, He pulled out his phone and looked at the time "Yes, At this time in the morning." he looked at her again as he slipped his phone back into his pocket "You do know that not all places close in the morning right? Some people still have their bars open and I feel like drinking a little. Seeing as you're my baby sitter, I came to get you instead of meeting me at the bar." he shrugged like it was no big deal "Thats fine, right?"

He then lifted his eyes and looked at Arkand "But I can see that you're with one of the Stiffies. So should I wait?" he asked, leaning on the frame and tilting his head slightly. His voice was a bit harsh when he mentioned Arkand as a Stiffy. But his voice when talking to Maria held a little bit of annoyance because she was his babysitter but still had a bit of a joking tone held onto it. He knew that Maria must have been exploding on the inside, not sure how to work this out.

I think it was the book cause I had to read that line a few times too to see if it said Christain or adrian xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:59 am

Fair enough then ^_^ *goes back to listening to Panic! At the Disco*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:59 am

Scampiii talk wiff usss!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:01 am

Why? This Bloodlines thing is yours and Wolfie's thing, not mine.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:05 am

we can still talk Very Happy hows your day?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:06 am

Meh, could be better, could be worse. I've almost got this song on piano right so that's a plus Smile How are about you?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:11 am

Oh yay Very Happy

Im good, eating crackers like a chimpmunk cause I cant chew hard stuff with my stitches ;-; i've been starving myself cause I cant eat anything. So insted of losing im gaining
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:11 am

Can't you have things like soup?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:14 am

I can but it only keeps me full for a hour ;-;
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:16 am

Ahh I see Sad crackers are good though Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:16 am

yep..slowly eating them with my front teeth xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:17 am

His name wasn't Mikhail in the Brtish ones until, like, the last book? Richelle wrote an apology thing in the front of the book.

*Walks downstairs.* Wolfie, why did you tell Olivia I wated to see her last night? Uhh, I have no idea what you're talking about ^_^" *Rolls eyes.* Suuure. Whatever the reason, you made me look stupid in front of her. I was in my boxers, for crying out loud! She saw you in your boxers? O.o Yes! DX ... Well don't you move fast, tiger! Razz *Facepalms and shakes his head before going into the kitchen to get some blood.*

'I beg your pardon?!' Arkand's voice came behind my and I had to force back my smile, rolling my eyes at James' nickname for him. "Arkand is not a 'Stiffy', he is a good man. And next time you phone me. I'd rather not have you anywhere near my apartment." I chastised him before glancing back into the room at the other Alchemist present. "If he's starting about drinking this early, he'll get incredibly drunk later. Who knows what he'll say, then. If I can steer him away from the bars now, though, I can reduce the damage that he could do." We spoke as if James wasn't even there, wasn't even able to hear. Arkand seemed to understand my need to go with James now and rose to his feet, walking towards us. 'We'll continue this conversation via email, Miss Holt... Mr Redheart.' That was the only goodbye he gave as he slipped out of the apartment, making sure not to get too close to James. I waited until he had disappeared down the stairs, and even then I counted to 20 before I eventually relaxed. "Geez, that was close!" I exclaimed in a breathless whisper, my posture sagging as I leaned against the doorframe. "You should've called or texted, not just waltz up here and into a meeting with my boss! And... And I should've told you about the meeting. It's my fault too." Sighing, I ran a hand through my hair. "I'm sorry, I only found out late last night and I was so tired, I practically collasped on the bed after the meeting was arranged."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next