House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Ali9910<3
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
7 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 35 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:50 pm

"Not really since a lot of those tools were taken and destroyed so the tools I have were ones chnaged and modified from human tools. So they are mainly human tools just changed up alittle." I say with a shrug and then close the box and put in onto the floor and sat down on my bed taking the book of symbols and language and opened it to see if there as anything for the old language. If there was hopefully it can explain what things are not just what the old language was. Otherwise there would be no help at all in this book.

When Macey came in I kinda just ignored Her Until she had gotten in the middle of me and the sink. My eyes were red and my fangs were fighting to come out from how annoyed and mad I was getting. Right now I feel like a vacation would do wonders but it always came back to if the humans found out. It was never easy hiding a newborn vampire a baby was different since he was part human so there wouldn't be many questions but Macey. There would be problems if she bulked out of no where. "It's nothing Macey. I should have just known something was up when I smelled so much blood in the woods." I say and shook my head as I looked in the mirror and to my chest it was slowly healing and the blood was starting to dry up and just harden on my cold pale skin. I was going to need blood after healing this major wound. I was just glad the other wounds had healed up before I had came back to the room.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:55 pm

*shrugs off her leather jacket once she's in the door and heads upstairs, grumbling under her breath while forcing herself to call her father the nintieth time that day. She stopped outside Abby's door and her father answered finally* Where the hell have you been? I've been dialing all day and you're the one who supposed to call me on my birthday, not the other way around.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:57 pm

"Wow, that sucks." she said, watching him put the box away and then sit on the bed, looking through his book "Well..want me to help you out?" she bit her lip, not sure how she was able to help him with one book but she would manage to help him in some way.. "I could leave you be if thats what you want since it seems I cant do much at the moment."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:02 pm

Macey::
"Alright... I'll leave you alone I guess..." I knew he was frustrated but I wasnt a child. I was trying to help. I knew he was stressed but he wasn't helping by not telling me what was going on. How could he expect me to just leave him alone while he was hurt?! After all, I was in love with him. It made me hate seeing him like this. I only wished there was something that I could do, I just didn't know what would make him feel better... I watched from the bedroom as his wounds healed. He couldn't continue like this. He needed blood just as much as we did.

Is Kai around? I think isabella is having boyfriend withdrawals
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:10 pm

Sorry Britt. I can't get much for Roman right now since I'm thinking of so much for Ace

I watched has she letter the bathroom and went into the bed room and watched. I know she was worried and I know she was hurting but I didn't want her find out how I dealt with the hunter. It was a reason I was gone for two hours when it should have only taken me an hour. It was my dark side showing and everything was coming back in a wave of pain and anger and I didn't know what was going on. It was like I was becoming the old me. The one that did and asked questions later.

I sighed and closed the door as I undressed and showered coming out of the bathroom in my rob and went and slipped on my boxers and sat on the bed with my head in my hands as flash backs of blood, guts and bones of the hunter were in my head. I shook my head as my body tensed up. "It was a hunter" I said mumbling knowng she heard me even if I whispered it since she had extreme hearing now. "I tortuered him. After he made a trap for me. I wripped his insides out......." I say as I looked up at her "My demon side is coming through and it's not gonna be fun to deal with again."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:20 pm

When he finally told me, I couldn't help but frown. Well, that explained it. "Hey hey... Ace. Everything will be okay. Well figure it out okay? I promise." I ran my hand through his hair and tried to calm him, sitting behind his head. I was slightly scared of what could happen with his demon scared. But, it was ace. And I knew that he wouldn't hurt me, even if the demon side wanted to. We had figured out everything so far, we could make it through this, get everything back under control. We had to, for Lucass sake. "Listen this I don't want you thinking that this is your fault. Whatever happens, it's from the demon not from you. And I'll be here. I'm not going to leave, I'll be here no matter what. I'll help you get through it."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:28 pm

"There's not much you can do Macey. The demon is showing and if the demon or shall I truly say demented evil vampire that's in all of us shows itself it will be a long time for me to break out of it. If it happens then I will go blood thirsty and my emotionals will be no more all there will be is the vampires true side. The blood lust, hunting, evil vampire." I say and shake my head and looked at her. "I have no clue why if had to come out now of all time. I feel like it was lack of blood and add him being shot and cut so many times and needing more blood to help heal the wounds it just brought the evil out faster." I sighed and stood up rolling my shoulders and walked over to Lucas who's eyes were wide as he looked at me but raised his arms up to me as I picked him up and bounced him alittle as he placed his hand on my face and my eyes went black and then to normal. I looked at Macey. "Well shit."  
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:38 pm

I moved to sit cross cross on the bed and placed my head on my palms. What were we going to do then? If ace went out of control... Well we'd all be in danger. There had to be some way... There had to be some way to fix this, to keep the demon side from taking over... Ace could fight it right? We couldn't just give up! My eyes followed him as he picked up lucas and when his eyes turned black, well my reflexes kicked in. I used my speed to take lucas from his hands just in case and I held him close to my chest. "What? What happened? Your eyes..."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:48 pm

As lucas was pulled from my arms and face my eyes went normal as I held my head and stub backwards as I looked at her. "He.....he has a major power" I say as I leaned against the wall trying to get my stance back. "My eyes changed black cause he was showing me something. If he does it to you your eyes will go black but it's if he wants you to see something." I say as I went to the bed and layed down on the bed. "He's the key" I sat up fast. "He's the key." I say looking over at Lucas and smirked. "That's how the demon can be fault." I say and layed back down with a laugh. "Knew there was a reason I could hear this kid when he was in your stomach. Oh my son having a rare gift. Brilliant" I smiled and placed my hands behind my head. "Now for you though I have no clue when of if you will have powers. Hell I wasn't even sure if Lucas would come out to have powers."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:09 pm

Me? I think I can give some boyfriend time to Bella, if you'll tell me where she is. I'll trade you, a hug for information mate Wink
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:13 pm

"What do you mean? How can he show you things? and how is he the key? ace you're not making any sense. Slow down." I sigjed and rolled my eyes. Obviously I was missing some sort of amazing breakthrough. But Lucas showed him something? what did he show him? and how? And I would get powers. This was news. I just wish he'd explain what was going on. "I doubt I'll get any powers, im not that special." I sighed and sat down on the bed with lucas.

Haha last time she was watching a movie in the rec room.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:18 pm

I can handle the rec room, thanks. *adjusts his shirt around his torso and walks to the doors, entering silently and with a smile* You in here, Bella? *glances around and catches her on the couch* Mind if I join you?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:20 pm

is curled up in a ball in the corner of the house, but when she hears Kai she sits up and smiles, her blanket falling onto the floor. "Kai! Yea of course you can. I'm just watching a horror movie, so Id actually appreciate the company."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:27 pm

"It's a power Macey that's how he can show me things! He thinks it or sees it and he can show you it if he wants to by just a touch. And his showing me images or whatever can help calm the inner devil. It can take the memories of the blood and guts and all that and replace it with the images he shows me. It's like the memory is forgotten or just put away. And the only reason I say you might not get powers is cause you were chnaged. There's a 50/50 change for one who is chnaged to gain powers. One that is born vampire has a better chance but Lucas is half vampire but by the way it seems the vampire side is more overpowering so he might end up like a normal vampire."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:40 pm

"Well that's great then! He'll be able to keep you from doing that again." I placed lucas down and went over and hugged him. "I still say we make sure you have plenty of blood though. Just in case." I smiled and kissed him, happy nothing bad would happen. "I'm glad he got powers. I was worried for a second something would happen to you..." I hugged him even tighter. "You scared me." I sighed and let him go pushing my hand through my hair. "I don't know I doubt I'll get powers. Wouldn't it just be an amplification of things you were good at as a human once you're changed? I wasn't really good at anything other than getting myself into trouble."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:54 pm

Oh, are you gonna cuddle me up? *smirks and heads towards her, sitting down just beside her* I'll stay for emotional support, of course. *presses a quick, featherlight kiss to her lips and raises a brow* What movie is it?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:59 pm

She smiled when he kissed her and then turned back to the screen. "I think it's called the grudge. I don't know why I'm watching it though. I was never good at handling horror movies." She grabbed her blanket and cuddled up to him, her head on his arm. "You've been really busy lately. What have you been up to?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:59 pm

Well I finally managed to sleep off my headache! Yay!

I spoke too soon -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:23 pm

Poor Wolfie Sad
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:25 pm

Mhmm. 8hrs30mins of sleep and it still doesn't want to go away! DX I' e taken a painkiller so hopefully that'll work :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:27 pm

Hopefully, yeah Smile I'm going home today Sad I really don't want to but I need to make sure tht dad has actually fed Toothless.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:29 pm

Hopefully he has :S I'm sure he has Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:25 pm

Being led out to the car, she thought things over. She didn't have to go through with it, her mommy said they could always try another day... But would she disappoint her parents if she didn't go through with it? Would she make them mad? Luna didn't want to make anyone mad, so when Alex opened the door for Luna to get in the back o the car, she turned around to face her instead. "I-I'll try it. I just... I don't know... If I- If I don't like it, I wanna leave, please." Taking a quick look around to doubley check that there were no people in black clothing anymore, little Luna Collins (Luna Frost, to her daddy) clambered into the back seat of the car and allowed herself to be buckled in.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:50 pm

Yeah, I just hope I don't go back to find crickets all over my room >.<
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:55 pm

That'd suck :/ But your dad fusses over your room being tidy anywho so I doubt he'd just leave crickets everywhere.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next