House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
Scampi
7 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 3 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:00 am

What happened? :S

The thought of James painting me while I was asleep was somewhat embarrassing. I probably wouldn't have minded if I knew that I didn't look weird while I slept or snored or even spoke in my sleep, but I was unsure, and if James every witnessed anything like that, I'd never be able to live it up. Maybe if I recorded myself sleeping, then I'd be able to make a decision on whether or not it'd be safe to have a sleeping portrait but for now my only answer was, "Maybe someday."

I skilfully dodged the question about what happened to the word 'Evil', knowing that it would only add to James' ego, by going into the kitchen to wash my dishes, as well as the wine glass and the one that I hadn't dried. I was followed, however, and James started randomly throwing compliments my way. I blushed bright red, my heartbeat picking up at every word. Stupid Vampire, I couldn't allow myself to fall for him, and yet when he complimented me like that... I tried combat it. "Smart and intelligent are the same thing, Einstein." I pointed out, but I could feel his eyes on me, making it harder to ignore his words. Geez, where had they even come from?

Leaving the dishes alone for a moment, I turned to face James, tucking some hair behind my ear as I decided that, since he had just showered me with butterfly-inducing compliments, I may as well give him the answer to his previous question. "And... Maybe you're not as evil as I thought you'd be." I murmured, lifting my gaze slowly to him but not meeting his eyes, A) because I was still embarrassed and B) because apart of me was afraid of getting lost in them. "But where did all these compliments come from, James? I mean, special? Mysterious? One of a kind? Where'd you come up with that kind of stuff?" And did he mean it? Or was he just messing with me? If he meant it, well, that might be a problem for both of us...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:21 am

As I watched her, my smile was on my face, watching as she turned red "...Well Intelligent is a bigger word then smart." I countered not minding that she pointed out something that I made a mistake on. "I'm glad i'm not much of an evil creature." I was kinda getting tired of being called a evil creature of the night. "The compliments came out from my mind." I lied, I couldnt tell her it was from the heart or anything like that "But you look cute when you blush." I grinned and studied her. I kinda felt bad for making her red, but it was cute. Moving from the doorframe, I went back to the couch and sat down "NO one has ever given you compliments have they?" probably not "They probably scolded you if they were from your supiriors."

>.<
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:27 am

he ditched me thats what happened :/
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:35 am

Friends are douches when they do that.

((Damn it, James! You had the perfect opportunity to confess your feelings and kiss her! DX))
I wasn't sure what James meant by the compliments coming out of his mind, but to me it sounded like he meant that he just made them up, they didn't mean anything. I frowned at that, but then shook my head. No, they shouldn't mean anything, they couldn't mean anything! A Moroi and a human? That was just... It was wrong, so so wrong. And yet, it still hurt a little. Heaving a sigh, I turned back to the dishes and continued my work, rinsing them and drying them as I removed each item from the sink. "I have received compliments before." I pointed out, refusing to turn around and look at James through the doorway. "Just none quite like that, apart from the 'Smart' compliment. Compliments from my superiors tend to be along the lines of responsibility and the capability to endure Moroi and dedication to the organisation. It's all work-related, not 'Mysterious' or 'One of a kind'; those are the ones I've never been given before." I finished drying off the last of the dishes, then started putting them away, along with putting the bottle of wine in the trash. "I guess you've never not been called evil by an Alchemist before, huh?" Walking over to the doorway, I leaned against it, but fixed my gaze on the tv screen, rather than James.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:34 am

Yo
*waves slightly, leaning back into Kennedy* Hello...
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:35 am

My brain just died. So many historical figures in Psychology
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:36 am

*waves back* I'm here on behalf of Scampi cause she's fallen asleep in the rec room Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:36 am

Hi Linz, Vitaly and Kennedy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:38 am

And hi Donata.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:39 am

Hello Smile How are you?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:48 am

Panicking. I should be able to do this 'Is Psychology a science?' stuff - the evidence for ad against it are pretty obvious - but I'm worried I'll forget! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:53 am

I looked back at her, giving her my full attention. So apparently she hadnt got compliments like the ones he had given her. "No I havent been called a Evil creature of the night by a Alchemist before. I mean, you're the only one who called me that." something was lerking in my mind. Something that told me to tell her why I said those things "You know what." standing up, I walked over to her and placed my hands on her shoulders, gripping them ever-so-gently "Maria. I didnt say those things just because. They came from the heart. I know you hate Moroi and vampires in general, but I just wanted to tell you that."

My heart raced, and I paled a bit with my ears turning red "I dont say such things just to make a woman feel better. I say that because I mean every word." This was too much. I just had a feeling she'd reach something that was close by and hit me with it. Like a coffee pot, or maybe a fork that had been lying around. I pulled her into a tight hug, holding her there for a moment "I'm sorry. I shouldnt have said that because I know how your beliefs work and stuff. If you want to, stab me with a fork or something if you really feel its needed." I looked down at her, my expression soft.

(Im seriously teasing you here XD)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:05 am

Sorry I poofed, I had to make some pancakes for my younger brother when he got off the bus.
*perks up and straightens the tie around his neck* Hey there shifter Wink
*rolls her eyes and straightens the dress she was wearing*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:10 am

That doesn't sound good :/ Just try your best, it's all you can do Smile *smirks over at Vitaly* Hey there Carpathian Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:18 am

Hows it going? *stands and brushes his fingers through his hair* You look good, and that's not just my biased sense either.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:24 am

*blushes a little* Thank you, you're looking pretty good yourself Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:37 am

How is Kennedy?
And if Holland's missing her girlfriend, by any chance, *Waves her arms like a hula girl in the general direction of the music room.* She's with her parents in the music room. Although, if Holland shows up, Abby might pin her to the wall and make out with her there and then and make things awkward for Jeremy and Giselle so... Enjoy? XD

*Is playing Give Me Love on his guitar in the music room.* *Is also playing the guitar with her dad and is singing the main vocals.* *Is smiling proudly at Abby's musical abilities and how much she's like her father, softly singing the harmonies as she listens.*

I froze stiff as James grabbed hold of my shoulders. For a moment, all the age old fears that I was going to be bitten returned, but instead of that, he told me that the compliments came from his heart and that he meant them. He thought I was special? The implications of that... No, I must've been wrong, right? I mean, of all the people in the world, he couldn't have fallen for me! No I was jumping to conclusions, I was being foolish, I was-Being pulled into a hug! I tensed further, my entire mind screaming 'Get away get away get away!' but I was too shocked to even do that much right now. Heck, I wasn't just shocked, I was terrified! This was far beyond hand holding! This was far beyond what I could handle!

... And yet, the longer he held me like that, the more aware I became of that delightful tingling sensation, the return of the butterflies that made me feel giddy, the warmth of James arms and the safety they had brought me last night. I shouldn't ever feel safe in the arms of a Moroi, that was... That was unthinkable, I may have been hugging a demon in the Alchemist's eyes, I was hugging a demon in the Alchemists eyes - vampires were hell spawn, after all. James was a living contradiction. On one hand, his race were considered evil, sinful and demonic, and yet he himself, as a person, not as a creature, was so kind and caring he could've been mistaken for an Angel. On the outside he was a smiley, joking guy who wanted nothing more than to party and flirt with girls, but on the inside he was plagued by Spirit that created a darkness within him, and this moment right now proved that he was capable of being serious, perhaps serious enough to commit himself to just one girl.

But that girl couldn't be me. As much as something stupid inside me enjoyed his company, I couldn't let anything happen between us. And maybe nothing was happening, maybe my foolish heart was mistaking compliments and a hug for something much more than they appeared. Glancing up at James, seeing the softness in his eyes, I tried repeating that to myself, that I was blowing things out of proportion, and carefully stepped out of his arms, trying to resist the urge to go and scrub all of the 'Vampire taint' off of me - no matter how nice James was, he was still a vampire and therefore still tainted. I was so confused - my Alchemist head battling with my heart, with neither gaining any ground - that for a moment I wasn't even sure how to respond to the idea of stabbing James with a fork. My brow furrowed in confusion as I tried to think it all over, then I shook my head. "I don't want to stab you with a fork." 'That was a friendly hug' I had to remind myself, 'I mean nothing to him. And he means nothing to me, either.' "I just..." 'But what if I did mean something to him?' Narrowing my eyes suspiciously at James, I gave in to trying to figure things out for myself. "What exactly is going on here?" I interrogated him. "The compliments, the hugging, that's not what normal Moroi do to Alchemists. That's- I don't even know what that is! Care to explain yourself, Mr Redheart?"

((I'm sorry, I got a bit carried away with Maria's confusion. It's jumbled because she's jumbled and I'm jumbled and I'm not even sure how she's meant to respond to a hug! DX))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:01 am

Oh, I didn't mean to be forward or anything, I'm sorry. *notes her blush and smiles down towards the ground* Thank you, I had a match today with some of the kids I mentor, had to get kind of spiffy.

I'm tired and emotional, as always. I had to go out for dinner with Dimitri to talk about our divorce a little more and he was as big of an ass as always.
Screw that, I'm not missing out on being slammed against a wall because of her parents. *heads to the music room and enters, though staying a bit quiet as she watched the group, slightly saddened that she didn't have anything remotely close to a family like that.*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:02 am

Ugh! Softball is so tiring
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:07 am

I only seemed to make a look of confusion when she had narrowed her eyes and started to interrogated me. I was confused. Why was she instantly turning on me "Cant a man express his feelings?" I asked. I was honestly completely dumbfounded "You really think we're all the same, dont you?" Did she really think I was only trying to get close to her by doing this and then drinking her blood after we got so close? There was no way I would do that to her! And yet, she probably was thinking that. "I'm not doing this to get close and bite you. I am nothing like that!"

Something just julted through my veins, making me scared for confessing my feelings this way. Or..In a way. "I know i'm a creature of the night and i'm against your beliefs and all, but cant you think of me as a person just a little bit?" This made me upset. I know she was thinking that I would do something so suspecious. "I'm not like Normal Moroi. I'm me. James Redheart. Nothing like those other Moroi. I'm different. So different you can call me a omega."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:13 am

Ugh, Dimitri -_- Well at least you'll be free from him once the divorce is sorted out, right? And can't you get full custody over Valerie?

*Stops playing as soon as she sees Holland and puts the guitar down. She stands up and walks over, pulling Holland into a passionate kiss.* O.O Uhh, *Awkwardly looks away.* *Is less affected by the kissing and groans.* Abby, you ruined the song! DX *Reluctantly pulls her lips away from Holland's for a moment.* Who cares? I hate the stupid chanting bit, anyway. *Looks back to Holland.* God, I've missed you. *Kisses her again.* *Rolls his eyes and looks to Giselle, chuckling a little as he absent-mindedly plays a couple chords.* Oh come on, Giselle, it's not as if you haven't made out in front of others before Razz *Blushes and sends Jeremy a warning glare.* *Shrugs slightly.* What? Just telling the truth Wink *Starts playing Thinking Out Loud instead.*

Replying now, Britt ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:30 am

Oh my gosh! Did he really think this was about blood-drinking right now? "This isn't about thinking you'd try to drink my blood, James! Sure, for, like, 5 seconds I did have a little panic attack over it, but then I realized you wouldn't do that so no, this isn't about blood-drinking fears, this is about- about you being different from the other Moroi. With the others, I know what to expect, I know the meanings behind their actions, but you do unexpected things and I can't understand the unexpected." I could feel my anger levels rising. Closing my eyes, I took a couple deep breaths and folded my arms across my chest before finally meeting James' hazel gaze again. "I'm just... Confused as to why you would compliment me and hug me. I don't know what those actions mean to you, I mean, are they just friendly things or... I don't know. Something else." Even a friendship was risky. We weren't supposed to be friends with the Moroi, we were just meant to tolerate them for business purposes. I felt like I was caught between a rock and a hard place here, my mind filled with thoughts both for and against the Alchemist ways, both for and against James. A week ago my mind was clear about what I believed in, what goals I needed to achieve and what my life was all about, but then James waltzed into my life a couple days ago with his witty charm and friendly attitude and so many questions about how I felt about the Alchemists and now my mind was nothing but a jumble of questions and confusion. I just... I didn't quite know what was going on with me anymore, with all these feelings I've never felt before towards a guy I wasn't even allowed to like. Why me? Why couldn't someone else deal with all these complications? Why couldn't the complications just leave me alone?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:30 am

I dunno, Hes not keen on signing the papers. I might have to take it to court, and then I'll be in real shame with my family more than I already am. *shrugs* I could get custody of her if Dimitri doesn't challenge me because he has more income than I do.

*is surprised a moment, but her hands take their usual course and press into her lower back, returning the kiss until she pulls away* I missed you, Wilson. *Another kiss and she smiles, trying not to ruin it but not being successful*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:45 am

Oh good..this wasnt actually about the drinking thing. But I still didnt like that she kinda would see me the same as other Moroi. "If you want me to be fully honest, Its something else. Its friendly but more then friendly. I know its against your law and what not to be with a moroi in any circumstances." I felt like I shoud leave just so we didnt fight. I really didnt feel like fighting this morning and I really didnt want to piss of the one that makes my heart leap out of my chest. I want to tell her much more, but I cant. The wall that keeps us appart is too thick to even break. She might even push me away. If she does, then so be it. I wont mind being pushed away because I can understand!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:48 am

I'm pretty sure that what he did to you would prevent him gaining custody... Maybe... And even if that's not the case, you can always get your friends to say what a great mother you are Smile I'm sure they'd love to back you up ^_^

*Holland's smile ruins the kiss and Abby can't help but smile at that. She presses a kiss to her girlfriend's nose, then murmurs,* So, how've you been ^_^ Is it over? *Chuckles.* For now, yeah, but maybe we should give them some alone time. Yeah, good idea. I don't want to witness my daughter with her tongue down someone else's throat >.< *Stands and abruptly leaves with a, Bye girls! *Chuckles and stands with his guitar, patting Abby's head as he passes.* Next time try not to give your mother a heart attack, Abby Razz *Rolls her eyes.* Yeah yeah, whatever.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next