House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
Scampi
7 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:56 am

The next day was pretty busy for me, once I had managed to get out of bed. I had had a lot of things to cover up last night while I was on Alchemist duty so I allowed myself a couple extra hours in bed to make up for it. Once out of bed, however, I had to order some more Alchemist supplies that I was running low on, go shopping for groceries, bring them home and then go back into town. In town I bought another phone, one which I would use to send James messages because my other phone could easily be tracked. This new phone, which they wouldn't know about, could be used for sending any romance-related texts I wanted without being caught. Hopefully.

I also met my friends in town once they had finished work. Needless to say they were excited to here about what was going on in my love life and was excited to find out that I had decided to try and somehow make things work with James. The trouble started when they said that they wanted to meet him. Considering the fact that these girls were gossipers, I wasn't sure if them getting to know more about James was a good idea. Heck, I didn't even think going to them for advice in the first place was a good idea now that I realized the lengths I'd have to go through to hide things from the Alchemists, but the girls had a point when they said that they helped to get us together and deserved to see the mystery man they had set me up with. I finished the conversation on a 'We'll see, I'll ask him and we'll think about it.'

Once I returned home, I settled down with a book for a little while, pushing my friends to the back of my mind. A couple chapter later I looked up at the clock to see that it was just past 4pm. With a slight smile, I grabbed my new phone and texted James, titling the text 'M.H' and hoping he realized who it was. 'Mr Redheart, I have managed to slide you into my busy schedule at 5pm,' I texted, making a joke about how he said that he was in the notebook I kept for meetings. 'Our meeting will be held at my place and I will even cook dinner. Just don't be late, punctuality is essential Razz P.S. Please delete this message once you get it, just in case you lose your phone someday and it happens to fall into the wrong hands.' Once the message was sent, I grinned at my little game, then got up to try and figure out what to make for dinner.

Cosplay is a good motivator indeed Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:31 am

IKR?! XD

James hadnt done much that day. He slept in and then took a nice walk outside the mansion, his phone sitting in his pocket and his heart feeling as if it has been floating on a cloud this whole time. Thinking about Holt and dreaming about her all on his own. Yes, he might have been in love with Holt. But he wasnt gonna tell her untill it was time. He took a deep breath and then let it out before calling a taxi so he could be taken to the town. In the meantime of waiting, he walked around a bit more until the taxi came.

And so, he was taken to town, walking around and stopping at some stores to look at some things, maybe get something for Holt. He wasnt so sure on what to get her, so he continued to walk around, stopping at a cafe for some hot cocoa since it was chilly outside. The day was super slow but while he was out, time seemed to fly. Looking at his phone, it was already late afternoon "Wow.." he said to himself, putting his phone on the table and leaning back, looking out the window.

His phone dinged and he looked at it, picking it up and opening the text. Instantly, he knew it was Holt texting him because she said that she was able to fit him into her busy schedule. A grin spreaded across his face as she continued on and it caused him to roll his eyes a little "You're something Holt. But you're right. Gotta do it." he then texted her back 'I'm surprised you actually had time for someone like me Wink Hey, I'm the one whos meant to be cooking for the lady, what do you think you're doing? Razz P.S. I'll delete the convo dont you worry. I'll be there soon, Holt The Sexy Business Woman Wink' he sent it and then deleted the message before sliding it in his pocket and getting up from his seat, grabbing his hot cocoa in the process and walking out and to Holts Apartment.

Making his way into the building, he looked down at the rose he had gotten her. Smiling gently at it as he went up the stairs to her floor, making his way to the room. Looking at the time on his phone, he waited for it to be five, once it was exacly five, he knocked on the door and waited for Maria to open the door.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:41 am

Damn..Im gonna have to learn how to walk in heeled boots....
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:49 am

James was lucky that he managed to text me before I had made any dinner preparations. If he wanted to cook so badly, then so be it. My heart fluttered as I continued reading. I had never exactly considered myself sexy, but apparetly James did. It was new and exciting and it did something to me, it made me react in a way that I never have to a guy before. I couldn't help but blush at the fact that James had this power over me, but once I reluctantly deleted the message, the feelings and reactions subsided, leaving me to read a but more and relax as I waited for my boyfriend.

He arrived at about 4:35pm. I raised an eyebrow at that, guessing that he must've come here not long after recieving my text. My my, he certainly was eager to see me, wasn't he? I grinned, getting up from the couch to answer the door. "Not only are you punctual, but you're early. Were you feeling lonely without me?" I teased slightly as I looked up into the Moroi's perfect hazel eyes. My gaze was distracted however as I realized that he was holding a rose which I could only assume was for me. My breath caught in it's throat as I took in the small romantic gesture, then gently took the flower from him. "Wow, thank you, James, it's beautiful." My smile softened as I stroked the soft petals of the red rose, then I tiptoed to kiss James on the lips before I stepped out of the way to let him inside. "No one saw you walk up here with this, right? I mean, it'd be a huge clue as to what's going on if someone saw you walk up here with a rose."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:50 am

Who're you cosplaying as?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:14 am

http://www.milanoo.com/product/kill-la-kill-satsuki-kiryuin-cosplay-costume-p475097.html#m18542

James smiled as she opened the door and he held the rose out to her, letting her take it. Thank goodness he had it dethorned. "I was feeling a bit lonely so I decided to come early. Did you forget that I might also have to cook. Seeing as I dont see you dressed in a aprin." he teased "I'm also glad you like the rose. When I saw it, I thought about you and just had to get it." when she had asked about anyone seeing him with it "No, Because I had it in my jacket before I walked inside." he slipped inside once she had moved and watched her close the door.

As soon as she closed the door and turned to him, he kissed her softly and briefly, pulling his lips from hers, grinning "Its nice to know that you made some room for Little ol' me. Also, Maria, just know i'm just as careful as you when it comes to us being in a relationship" He was super careful when it came to outside, he knew that something might be eating at her because of them dating now. "Dont let the guilt eat at you because it'll get worse you know."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:28 am

Ah, I see. I think my Otaku friend watched that anime Smile

Well at least James was being careful about all of this, although his comment about feeling guilty did give me pause. "I don't feel guilty, per se, I just feel... Concerned, about the Alchemists finding out and being forced into re-education and losing you. Don't worry about it, though, I'll be fine." To distract him from arguing over the matter, I returned James' kiss, my arms wrapping around his neck to help guide him down into it - why must Moroi be so tall?

After pulling away, I further distracted him by changing the subject. "And, by the way, I don't even wear an apron when I cook, only if I'm working with flour. But you're right, you do have to cook since you offered so kindly." Smirking slightly, I walked further into the room, setting the rose on the coffee table as I sunk into the couch. "So, make yourself right at home, and then get to work in the kitchen." I commanded before laughing and shaking my head. "I'm kidding, you don't have to if you don't want to, and if you do want to, I can help out." I wouldn't let James doo all the work, that would be rude, especially considering that he was a guest.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:47 am

yep its so hard to find the boots I need

James chuckled softly "I did offer. Because I wanted to." he walked over to the couch and sat next to her, putting his arm around her shoulders "Dont worry, i'll work on it in a bit." he kissed her cheek "Becides,I want you to taste my cooking. Cooking with my mother paid off because now I have you to show it to. Trust me, you'll love it just as I loved my mothers cooking. You'd think a chef cooked your food." he wanted to show her everything he can do. Even the most humanly things he can do. "I shouldnt be bragging so much, should I?" he grinned, knowing his head just kept getting bigger and bigger
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:01 am

Make them yourself???

And I don't know why but I read 'he wanted to show her everything he can do.' as an innuendo. He wanted to show her everything he could do Wink Lol XD

"Yes, you really should stop bragging, Captain Arrogance." I grinned, leaning into James with my head resting on his shoulder. I actually kind of liked the big-headed, arrogant side of James. Perhaps because I knew - or, at least, I assumed - it was a part of the act that he put on for others; his party boy persona. He still acted a little like that around me, but I knew that underneath it all he was just an affectionate, romantic guy. I felt honoured to see the side of him that no one else, as far as I knew, really got to see from him. It made me feel special.

Snuggling into James, I thought about what he had said about his cooking. "So you used to cook with your mom?" I questioned, lifting my head so that I could actually look at him. In my mind I suddenly had all of these images of an adorable 7 year old version of James, helping his mother cook. Sure, in my mind, the young James made a lot of mess, but the fact that he bonded with his mother over cooking was adorable. A part of me wondered if I'd ever get to do that with my own children in the future - the very distant future -, or would I be too busy being an Alchemist to do that sort of thing...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:14 am

I have no talent on making the boots myself

xD omg wolfy

James chuckled "Captian Arrogance. Alright miss Smartypants. I see how it is." he held her close as she leaned onto him "Yes I did used to cook with my mom." he smiled softly "At first I really didnt wanna learn but when she bribed me with my future, I began wanting to learn even when she had a cold, I wanted to cook with her. Every dinner I cooked with her, it always came out good. And like a mother would, she was proud of me and as I grew older, I started cooking for my parents." he looked down at her as she looked up at him "If you ever want to learn, I can teach you too so you can be a cook to yourself. Then you wouldnt need me to cook anymore." he teased, poking her nose
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:25 am

I'm sorry! My mind is apparently in the gutter today >.<

But fair enough, I have no talent for boot-making either!

I rolled my eyes at James' assumption that I couldn't cook. I was pretty sure he was joking, but still! "I know how to cook, James, I just figured I'd let you show off your culinary skills tonight." I pointed out, resisting the urge to stick my tongue out at him. Instead, I just snuggled back into him, my hand reaching up to play with the buttons on his shirt distractedly. "I think it's sweet that you learned to cook with your mom. I didn't- I mean I did cook with her occasionally, but both of my parents are Alchemists, so it wasn't as if I got to cook with her every night because she'd often be busy. My dad was often busy as well, so I mostly learnt by myself; I just grabbed a recipe book and tried to figure things out from there." Shrugging, I lowered my hand, letting out a slight sigh. I had understood as a child that my parents had important tasks, a part of me just wished that I could've spent at least a bit more family time with them before I had to grow up and leave them.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:31 am

its ok

and ya :/ I found the boots that can work but the shipping is 17.99 -_- like dafaq, and then the boots themselves is 22 -____-

James took in every word before she had finished "I feel bad that you didnt get to spend as much time with them because of the work. But also, I knew you cooked but I meant like a chef like me" He wanted to brighten the mood a bit "I'm kidding." he chuckled and kissed her head "You have me now, Holt. If you ever want or need something, let me know. I know you're an adult but still." he wanted to treat her like a princess with anything she wanted or needed "Sorry, I sound like i'm an overly attached boyfriend dont I?" maybe he was just protective in a way..
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:42 am

Yeah, it tends to be expensive :/ Hennce why I either A) Don't cosplay or B) Make my own cosplay from whatever I find in town.

"Yes you are an overprotective boyfriend," I answered, my serious expression morphing into a smile. "But on the plus side, it shows how much you care." Perhaps James did need to tone it down a little - I was quite independent and liked to fend for myself - but it was nice to know that he was there should I ever need something. After running a hand through my hair, I rose to my feet, holding out a hand to help James up. "Come on, oh brilliant Chef Redheart. Please show me your master culinary skills and cook us a delicious meal."
((Bleh DX I'm done. My brain has turned to mush.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:54 am

Honestly, by august there should be new stuff..yeah?

it is expencive :/

James smiled a bit "Thats only the plus side." he let her go and let her stand. He took her hand and stood up, "I will show you these master culinary skills but first, the chef must know if you're allergic to anything." he said, walking with her to the kitchen and letting her inside first. He went to the sink and washed his hands to get all the dirt and germs off his hands. "I doubt that you may be allergic to anything but something like a Peanuts or something along those lines."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:08 am

Mhmm. *Walks in and removes her motorcycle helmet.* Hey guys. *Runs a hand through her messy hair.* Hi Abby ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:11 am

hai abby
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:19 am

So, Britt, how's that other redhead? She isn't dizzy of anything, is she? I'm surprised you care. I'm surprised to find someone else with naturally bright red hair!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:21 am

She's fine, sleeping
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:28 am

You said something about her having a master? Who are they?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:30 am

Arawn is Eve's character. He's Michelles master
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:35 am

In which case you may as well consider her masterless, because I don't think Eve's coming back -_- *Sighs.* Where is she sleeping? Michelle, not Eve, obviously.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:36 am

Rawr :3 totally not watching frozen ^_^"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:36 am

She's in arawns room. But sincehe's her master, she will wait for him to come back. Thats how angeloids work.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:43 am

Ali wants to build a snowman! XD Hi Ali!

*Rolls eyes.* That's a stupid way of working. And I don't know where Arawn's room is, so you'll have to be more specific.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:44 am

Hehe hey there's a blizzard outside so it fits
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down