House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
Scampi
7 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 5 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:03 am

No, it's saying that it's just gone 4AM...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:04 am

It's cause apparently I was in Wallis... Wherever that is *shrug* don't matter, I fixed it now *shrug*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:05 am

Wallis! XD Ok, ok Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:06 am

And with the dawn of Jaria comes Maria's new song! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:08 am

^^^ Really we could just generalise that to the 'Alchemists who fall for Moroi' song XD

Ugh, and if this isn't a Sydrian song, I don't know what is! Adrian's such a beautiful disaster Sad
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:42 am

XD oh boy

and O.o dang wolfy...to the time thing

No magic, got it. Apparently this was a moment for both of us an I kinda liked it. Sadly, I couldnt show her the dream that I loved and wished for it to happen in real life. We were just so close but yet so far. Pulling myself out of my thoughts, I focused on Holt again before she turned and grabbed my shirt, pulling me into a kiss. The day I had kissed her came back to me, my arms wrapping around her waist this time, pulling her closer to me and kissing her passionately. This definately had caught me off guard but I had nothing to complain about. I felt as if this was filling my heart back up. Feeling as if I wasnt heartbroken anymore

sorry >..< doing allot of things

Last edited by Britt-21 on Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:44 am

Oh wow Fall Out Boy UK tour is in October this year ^_^ If that isn't motivation to try and get a job I have no idea what is X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:03 am

Christina Grimmie's coming to the UK in February. I have the money for the tickets, I just don't have the f***ing transport -_- It's mum's day off, but she keeps insisting that she has to make sure she's free that day. The tickets are probably all sold now anyway -_-

I smiled slightly against James' lips, but not enough to break the kiss, thankfully. My hand wove it's way into his hair as I tried to kiss him back with just as much passion, though I was new to this whole kissing thing and wasn't sure if I was doing things right. Even so, a warmth spread over me as our lips locked together, feeling a slight tingling sensation where his hands were against my back. I felt giddy, like some sort of love-struck fool and, once again, I was at a loss for thoughts. The over-calculating mind had stopped in this one moment to allow me not to think about what was going on, but really feel it.

After a moment, we reluctantly pulled away. My mind instantly kicked back in, thinking about how I had probably creased James' shirt, how my hair was probably a mess, and about how I had to figure out how to word my explanation for that sudden kiss. "So..." I took a breath, glancing up into James' captivating eyes from under my eyelashes. "I've been talking to my friends and they have helped me come to the conclusion that... Maybe this technically is wrong, according to the Alchemists and the Moroi, but it's hard to fight against whatever this is. And maybe we shouldn't fight it! So long as we're careful not to leave clues lying around, neither my people nor yours will find out-" Hopefully. "We can just keep this our little secret." I wasn't sure how James would react to keeping it all a secret, but I hoped he didn't mind. I didn't want to put myself in danger, but I also didn't want to let what was between us pass by, so the only way to fix that was if neither sides found out.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:14 am

Oh I see :/ That's not good :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:18 am

The hand in his hair made his stomach have butterflies in his stomach. It felt new, especially when it was Maria's hand in his hair. He gently gripped the back of her shirt where his hands had been, but had no intentions of pulling the shirt off of her. His heart beated against his chest, feeling the love he once felt the day they first kissed. His heart filling back up and knowing that now he wouldnt ever let her go, no matter what.

After a few minutes of kissing, they both had pulled away, his forehead resting against Holts, his Hazel eyes watching her with a warm smile, "Oh we're going Romeo and Juliet style? Without the death right?" he grinned, joking with her and chuckling "I wouldnt mind keeping this our dirty little secret." he teased once again, smirking before his face went serious, but still held the caring look. His hand lifted and cupped her cheek "I promise, i'll do anything and everything to make sure the Alchemists dont know about us. I dont ever want anything to happen to you..To be ripped from my arms would be pure horror."
\

Third person might be best for me.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:19 am

omg my heart stopped, I thought my post didnt post...
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:21 am

Nope -_- I promised myself I'd go and see her in concert if she ever came to the UK, but I don't have an other transport besides mum -_- It's not even that far away, just a couple of hours, but she still seems to be avoiding it.

Replying now.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:30 am

F***, lost half of my post -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:31 am

oh nu ;-; lemme gues,s hit backspace when you werent actually typing? >.<
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:41 am

Yup Sad

I couldn't help but laugh as James referred to us as Romeo and Juliet, because I had done the same thing with my friends less than a week ago. It surprised me that we were on the same wavelength but, then again, Romeo and Juliet was the most well-known tale about two lovers from opposing sides, so perhaps it wasn't that much of a coincidence. James then mentioned that he'd keep our dirty little secret, putting emphasis on the word 'Dirty', which caused me to roll my eyes at him. Yeah, he'd be lucky if I considered doing anything 'Dirty' with him. I was about to say as much, just to mess with him, but then he turned serious, speaking with so much truth and sincerity that it overwhelmed me for a moment. How could a guy switch from an obnoxious jokester to serious and caring in a split second? That was probably what I liked the most about him - the fact that while James loved to joke around, he was always capable of seriousness. It made my heart flutter in a way it never had before. It was scaring but at the same time it was exhilarating. "You should focus on keeping it a secret from the Moroi, I'll handle the other Alchemists." I told him, my tone almost making it sound as if this was a legitimate battle strategy. "Besides, if there's one thing Alchemists such as myself are good at, it's covering up secrets." Why not use everything they had taught me against them? If it was the only way to save myself from re-education, I'd do it in a heartbeat.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:52 am

;-; I hate that

James was happy that she actually laughed at what he said. He was glad that she actually still laughed with his crazy quips and stupid jokes. "I have nothing to hide with the Moroi because I dont live with any. I talk with my mother but thats about it. So the Moroi part is finished." he informed her, pecking her lips gently "But if any Moroi come by, I will keep it hidden to the best of my ability." he let out a light laugh as she said that she was good at covering secrets. Remembering the day her boss came to see her "Oh I know you have that ability. Lying to your boss? Woah, must have been as easy as slicing butter huh?"

He still had it. "But in all seriousness, as long as we have eachothers back, nothing can pull us appart." the barrier that was between their worlds was broken. "The barrier we just broke..we have to cover it up so well no one will notice. Are you ready to take on this challange, Maria?" because he sure was ready to take on whatever was coming at them.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:00 am

Mhmm.

Brb, dinner!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:33 am

Even if James didn't live near any Moroi, it was nice to know that he'd be careful; the more discreet we were the better. He believed that it had been easy to lie to Arkand, though and, yeah, the lie had been easy to formulate and acting like an Alchemist who feared Vampires was easy too - to be honest, there wasn't much acting to do - but the guilt of lying to my superiors was tough. Still, I couldn't exactly explain that I let a Moroi stay the night at my apartment and drink my wine; I did what I had to in order to save myself.

As he focused his attention more on is than my talents, I couldn't help but grin. His 'As long as we're together' comment could've been pulled from any chessey romance movie out there, and yet I found it endearing that he truly felt that way. When James mentioned the barrier between our worlds that we had just broken - the line we had dared to cross -having to be covered up, took a deep breath and nodded, smirking ever so slightly as I answered. "Yeah, I'm willing to take on the challange. If there's ever another Alchemist in our presence, I'll be super mean to you so they don't expect anything." And then the smile returned as I pressed a quick kiss to James' lips. I really had jumped off the deep end now. Perhaps it was foolish and reckless but maybe, just maybe, it'd be all worth it eventually.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:47 am

Maria seemed to have agreed to the challange and he smiled "And i'll be super annoyed that you're all mean and businessy and say mean things back if its needed." James grinned "I would tell you what I might say, but if I do, you'll laugh the next time you hear it. So I cant tell you." he pulled his forehead off hers and poked her nose gently "Just let me know when the other Alchemists want a meeting with me and you to have a discussion on your job. I'm pretty sure they wont waste time trying to talk to us." he had faith that she could do a good job on her part of the challange. He blieved in her

"But until then. We can be sneaky little mice all we want. Also steal some cheese on the way with Jerry." he joked, laughing as he leaned back on the couch and wrapped his arm around Maria, holding her close "Wouldnt that be fun?" Jerry from the little cartoon: Tom and Jerry. JErry loved his cheese. "We can have wine too if we're feeling whiny." her laugh was magestic. James couldnt get enough of it. Becides, it was rare to get her to really laugh.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:57 am

Noooo! This book! DX I Knew things were going too well! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:14 am

Oh boy, James just kept making me laugh with his teasing and his crazy jokes. I mean, Jerry? Whiny? He was just killing me with laughter, making me clutch my sides in because my stomach hurt. "Ok!" I finally managed to breathe out, composing myself a little as I gave him a playful shove. "Enough with the puns, Redheart, you'll wear them out!" For all the times he referred to me as Holt, I felt like he deserved the last name treatment for once. Calming down entirely, I glanced down at the painting of us, a soft smile on my face. "I might not like the thought of you showing me what you saw in your mind, but I wouldn't mind going somewhere like this one day," I spoke up, leaning forward to tap the painting. "Maybe one day when we can escaped from Alchemist duties and, well, being artistic, we can just go out into the middle of nowhere, find a tree and sit in it's shade. In the Springtime, of course, not now when it's freezing." It certainly seemed like it'd be fun, especially if we could take a picnic. Finding the time to do that kind of stuff would be hard though, especially since I was so busy. Heck, it was a miracle no one had called me yet this morning in order to drag me off onto another assignment.

I am not reading anymore Sad I am not ok and I don't know what happened but I'm expecting the worst so I don't want to continue reading Sad *Walks down at that point and raises an eyebrow.* Did you actually just say that you weren't gonna read anymore? Well that's a goddamn miracle if I ever heard one! Thank goodness!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:23 am

that bad huh? xD
I'll start reading again Smile

James laughed, hearing her laughing so hard. This was happiness that he looked for, for years. "Alright alright, I'll relax on the puns." He watched as she soon calmed down and looked at the painting with them sitting under a tree. "Well, we can one day go and find this place." a soft smile was on his lips. "If you're ever desprate to go there sooner, if you're feeling up to it, you can ask me to bring you into the dream with me. But like I said, its up to you and how you'd feel because I know how you are when it comes to magical things. And I dont want to push you away like that."

Maria's feelings came before his own and wouldnt do anything that would make her freak out or get uncomfortable "But when spring comes, maybe I can drag you off to a place like this. If there even is one somewhere in the world. We'd have to look very hard to do it. And make sure no Alchemists find us."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:27 am

*Nods.* Very bad. Terrible. I am so terrified for Sydney right now, I can't even... No! If Richelle does anything to my Sydney- I thought it was 'My Adrian'? It's both. They're both wonderful. O.o Faaaiir enough...

I think my brain died. I'm so tired because I didn't sleep well last night :/ Can we pick this back up tomorrow?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:31 am

Oh gosh, Elders playing Grand Theft Auto V. And they're enjoying hurting people! Who knew the Elder had a sadistic side? *Tilts her head a little as she thinks.* Maybe GTA can people my violent outlet. Instead of smashing things in real life, I can kill people in a virtual world. Something I don't think that would be a good idea >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:31 am

sure I dont mind
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down