House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Wolfsoul
Ali9910<3
Britt-21
7 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:45 am

Macey::
"Alright I will. I don't think I will though." I smiled and walked into my room shutting the door behind me. Quickly, I took off my make up, ran a brush through my hair and threw on a baggy tee shirt of aces and a pair of short shorts to sleep in. I crawled into bed and curled up under the covers. After spending about another hour watching tv, I passed out, sprawled out on my bed.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:52 am

The next morning I wake up and put on a pair of shorts and ruffle my hair and walked out and headed over to Maceys room and walked in and went and opened the window shades. "Wakey Wakey it's noon" I say and looked over at her and laughed alittle and walked over to the bed and sat down facing her and started to poke her butt. "Come on I'll make you food again if you want" I say with a small chuckle.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:01 pm

Holland: My mother wasn't just some woman on heavy medication, she was a woman that they didn't trust. They didn't even take us out to an open room, they only allowed us into her room and she was sedated. There was somebody posted outside the door, I saw him peek in a few times now. I ignored the urge to reject the nickname and moved on, placing my hand on Abby's knee. "I wanted to let you know that I don't blame you. I grew up, I understand that you couldn't control yourself, and I wanted to let you know that I love you..." It wasn't a plea for her attention, it was one of the reasons I came here. I needed to see her, to tell her all was well. To share my experience with somebody who lives it everyday. She's never killed anyone, like I did, but she knows the voices.

"Control myself. They don't let me control myself..." Her eyes turned to Abby and I felt saddened, willing for her eyes to turn to me. For her to claim me, because that all I ever wanted from her. "She's not my daughter. I tell her that, I tried to get rid of her, she keeps coming back." That was it. There was the hurt. I looked down into my lap and frowned, but no tears threatened. She had taken of those a long time ago. "This was pointless..." I mumbled under my breath and turned my gaze to Abby. "I can't talk to her, she's the same."

Aww, you're really great. *smiles and curls a strand of Abby's hair around her finger* I really love you, you know that? I'm sorry if I sound sappy, I know that's not what we do, but sometimes it's okay for just a moment.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:12 pm

I shivered and pulled the blanket closer to me, not awoken by ace. Well how could I be? I was in the midst of one of the worst nightmares I had had in a long time. He was in it. But why? I hadn't had to deal with him since the incident which I first met Ace. All the bruises and everything had healed up. I had no reason to remember him or be scared. But never the less, there he was. And I was freaking out. Even if it was just a dream, it seemed so real. I was back in the house, and he was there. And he was hitting me awhile I tried to move away from him. He was saying something. Something about betraying him? But what had i done? What had I done to get back in this situation? Then I knew. I had gotten pregnant with someone else's child. I had agreed to marry ace. Suddenly, I bolted up in bed in a cold sweat, with tears beginning to fall.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:13 pm

Micah 18+:

Another four, including the two preferred from the last choices. I wanna make sure I get this right. They all have certain features that I like for Micah.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:15 pm

I like one three and four
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:18 pm

I moved back when she jumped up and looked at her "Macey it's fine. It was just a dream" I say as I start to rub her arm. "Your fine" she must have been having a bad dream if if was causing her to shake so much and all. Hopefully it was. Something that was scarring or anything to her to make her worry about falling back asleep. I out my hand to her forehead and then put it in my lap. "Your warm but probably because of the dream so you not sick lucky."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:27 pm

I jumped back at his touch and looked at terrified expression. He was talking but I couldn't hear him. I was already in a full out panic. I needed to get out of here. I needed to breathe. Pushing aces hands away from me, I practically jumped out of the bed. "I can't." I grabbed a jacket and threw it on. "I can't do this right now." I practically ran out of the door hugging my arms to my chest, going as fast as I could towards my car
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:31 pm

((I've already ruined the 'No sappiness' rule so it's ok Smile I love you too, Holland. Lots and lots, like, you have no idea how much I love you :3 *Kisses Holland's temple.* Now, huge change of subject, but earlier I was thinking about where I'd like to go if I ever escaped the US, and then I got curious about where you'd go. If you could go anywhere in the world - that you haven't already been too - where would you go, Miss Pierce?))

I frowned. Damn it, Wanda still didn't think that Holland was her daughter. I could practically feel the sadness and rejection oozing from my girlfriend, causing me to wrap an arm around her in comfort and desperately find a way to fix things. "Don't give up so soon, Holland," I murmured, trying to be optimistic. "We'll get through to her somehow."

Glancing over to Wanda, I bit my lip, trying to think quick - to think outside of the box. Eventually an idea came. It involved lying, but it was better than nothing. "Maybe she's not your daughter, biologically, but she's still know you a long time and regards you as a motherly figure in her life." I tried to explain, hoping that playing off the whole 'Daughter' thing would make Wanda more cooperative. "The least you can do is talk to her, especially since we drove across the country to see you." Looking back on... Unpleasant recent events, I cautiously added, "I think Holland has some questions to ask you about the voices you hear. She thinks she might've heard them once, too, so any help you can give her would be greatly appreciated." Gosh I hope I had fixed things and not made things worse! If I had made things worse then I was by far the worst girlfriend ever!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:34 pm

I like one, and maybe three. I've personally gone off of Gregg Sulkin so... Yeah...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:42 pm

No Dean Geyer, got it.

How about these as well.
Spoiler:

I think I'd like to go to Japan, I hear the city of Tokyo is really awesome. Maybe even Hawaii, where's it always warm and surrounded by the beach. I don't know, I wanna go lots of places. Where would you go?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:43 pm

Love max and no to the second
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:48 pm

Max Schneider :3

Probably not Japan - I can't speak Japanese at all - but Hawaii... Yeah, maybe. I don't really have a particular place in mind, just somewhere sunny and somewhere with a beach so that we have an excuse to wear bikinis, so Hawaii would probably be good for that Smile then again, Tokyo has loads of awesome technology and life-like robots Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:58 pm

Maybe I can drag you out to Hawaii sometime? I'm sure I can save a few paychecks back, buy a really good looking bikini, and we'll go. *shrugs and lets go of her hair, brushing her thumb against Abbys jaw*
Max or Sean, got it. Hard decision, but max has brown eyes and Sean has blue, which makes it easier to pass of as Micah. But Max has darker hair and lighter skin than Sean. *grumble* I don't know...
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:01 pm

I was so confused at this point. What was so bad in her dream that made her act this way. I called after her "Macey!" What was going on? I shook my head and followed her downstairs to see her get in her car. I raced over holding the door. "Macey what is going on with you? You can tell me." I say looking at her. She sure seemed shocken up.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:08 pm

*Bites her lip.* Isn't Hawaii a honeymoon place, though? *Carefully reaches across, trying not to knock the sleeping Jupiter, and slips her hand under Holland's shirt.* Maybe, if we ever do get married in the future, we should save Hawaii until the honeymoon? I'd think that'd be pretty awesome, *Brushes her fingertips down her girlfriend's ribcage.* Especially if we get our own private little place so we don't disturb anyone on the first night Wink *Rubs circles into Holland's hip bone with her thumb.* Does that sound like a better idea?

I don't know! Dx
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:10 pm

"I can't Ace. I really just can't." Tears continued to fall. "I'll be back. I just... I just need to go for a drive okay? I really just can't talk about it. Please. Just trust me." I was shaking harder, I hadn't been this bad since the day ace stumbled upon me in the coffee shop. He saved me then. But could he really handle what would happen if my ex boyfriend found out I was pregnant? Let alone engaged! I certainly didn't feel safe and my nerves were on edge. If he found out... GPD I couldn't go through that again. Ace saw the bruises he gave me. I had scars from him. I couldn't let that happen again. I didn't want it to happen again
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:14 pm

"Macey. Is this truly about your ex?" I asked looking at her. "You already know I can handle him. But you going out of your own when your already this shaken up won't do u any good if you run into him" I say putting an arm on her. "Trust me when I say this Macey. I ain't gonna let some screwed up dude mess with you or the baby. We haven't heard about him or anything for quite awhile. Ever think he gave up or is searching for you in our places."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:16 pm

*Blushes and drops her gaze from Abby, hoping that nobody else was looking at the two of them* Hawaii sounds fantastic, when we get married. The beach, some pretty exotic places to explore as well as the romantic scenery. It'll be perfect. *takes Abbys other hand and looks up at her* You should probably stop doing that, before you get yourself into something...

Bleh, I dunno. I'll review some more photos for each and decide which best suits him.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:21 pm

*Beams a huge grin as Holland says 'When' instead of 'If', then goes back to smirking.* What if I want to get into something? Not here, of course, but we could always drop Jupiter off at my room or even my dad's room and then go somewhere more private Wink

Fair enough ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:24 pm

I shook my head and looked away from him. I couldn't speak. What if he did come after me? What if the baby got hurt?! I couldn't live with myself. It was too much. It was all just too much. He abused me then what about now? And how could Ace be so sure? He was gone for a week without batting an eye! There was no way he wouldn't find me eventually. How could I possibly bring a baby into that risk?!
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:32 pm

"Macey would you just listen to me! I'm a vampire and so is the kid! Nothing is going to happen. It's been like that for like three months. You were fine until you had the dream so why freak out now. Why freak out so badly?!" I say as my anger started to get the best of me. My eyes started to shift to red but my fangs didn't pop out. I didn't like having this ex brought up a lot. It's been fine until the dream.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:59 pm

"We're you beaten by him?! did he slam you into walls?! Did he cut you with knives?! No?! Then stop!" I was in full histerics now, balling. "You don't know what it feels like. To have the only person you trusted do something like that to you! You don't know him! if he got the chance he'd kill me! he'd kill the baby! I was sexually assaulted by him ace! so I'm sorry that nightmares that I had for years and the entire time with him scares the living crap out of me." I slammed the door that he had been holding open shut, not even caring anymore and I started the car. I needed to cool off and the only way to do that was go on a drive.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:03 pm

I growled and slammed my hand on the back of her care leaving a small dent. All this happened cause a dream that came from no where. I bolted off into the woods taking down branches as I went that were in my way. I was getting so done with this crap. I stopped and ran my hands through my hair and punched the tree I was leaning on.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:37 pm

I wiped my tears and peeled out of the driveway in my car. This was so fucking stupid! So sorry something that basically tramitized me still scares me. It wasn't my fault! Like I wanted to dream about it?! Like I wNted to experience it in the first place?! "What an idiot!" I gripped the steering wheel, digging my nails into the leather. Getting out into the main part of town I sped up. I just needed to be alone and obviously Ace couldn't understand that. I chucked my phone sitting in the passenger to the back seat, not wanting to see it.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next