House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Wolfsoul
Ali9910<3
Britt-21
7 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:28 am

What would be the best way to run into Chloe? Let should I have Oliver be the dude that bumped her or should I have him walk into her work
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:30 am

Well he can either be the 'someone' she bumped into and is apologising to now or he can see her at work but she woeks in a reptile shop so...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:31 am

My body is trying to die DX
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:32 am

Poor Ali Sad Want a Jack?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:32 am

Yes! he'll be cold to soothe my muscles :3
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:34 am

*drags Jack in and points at ali* At least Ali still loves me Razz *goes over to her and hugs her*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:36 am

Of course I do! *huggles* why who do you think doesn't love you? Sad
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:37 am

I'll have him come in for like a snake or something.

Normally every morning Id work out and practice my arrow shooting in the woods for about two hours each but today I was just gonna work my arms and then head out into town. I jogged up the stairs to my room and started to lift weights. It was about an hour then I got up and showered and grabbed my keys and headed downstairs. I wanted to see how the town was. See what was happening and see if anything interested me. It's been awhile so why not have a slow day. I would have all my gear in my truck so if anything did happen Id be prepared. I jumped in my car and headed out. I looked at some stores and saw the normal coffee spots and the dinner places but out of all of them a store that I didn't see. Must have been new. A reptile store. Well might has well see what's going on in there. I parked my car and hopped out and walked inside. It had a unique smell but it was a pet store so it's not a shock. I started to look around and saw some of the snakes. They were interesting and had some nice colored. Maybe I should get one just for the hell of it.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:38 am

Blood-Vampire wrote:I started to laugh and smile and when she said yes my smile got even more bigger. I hugged her back then slide the ring onto her finger and stood up kissing her. I laughed and wiped some tears away from her face and smiled. "It was either today or after the baby was born but I fugured tonight would have been a good moment"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:38 am

Scampi... She's so obsessed with this Tadashi guy, she's even imagining a high school musical au in her head where she's gabriella and he's troy DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:42 am

O.o That is just plain weird. I second that weirdness! You can't talk! You're weirder than her, talking about not shaving your legs and wearing a fake beard! It was a joke! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:44 am

Chloe: So, most of the reptiles had been cleaned out now and fed. I was just in the back getting some pinkies for the different snakes to eat when I heard the door open. The person I saw was... Pretty different to who usually came in here. "Good morning," I managed to get out as casually as possible. "Looking for anything in particular?" I asked politely with a smile, forgetting I was syill holding the frozen pinkies. We had to buy them frozen now, live baby mice weren't allowe any more, plus they were hard to look after.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:46 am

Talking about the origin of the term Tsundere on Lucky Channel. Shiraishi gets waaay too passionate about the subject XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:52 am

Seriously though, I only thought of the HSM thing cause i was listening to the songs from it. Anyway... Here's my interpretation:

Troy - Tadashi
Gabriella - Me
Sharpay - Elsa
Ryan - Jack Frost
Chad - Hiccup
Taylor - Honey Lemon/Rapunzel
Kelsi - Toothiana

seriously my head is awesome sometimes XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:54 am

I saw a few corn snakes they had and bent down to look at one to see it better. Half of its body was inside a cave that was in the tank and the other half was out and looking around. I tilted my head alittle. He had a nice color to him. A bright orange and what seemed to be mixed with some red in some spots. I heard a girl then walked out of the back and stood up and looked at her. "Morning. Just looking at some snakes. Thought i'd get one" I say and then back to the tank and pointed to the snake. "How much for him and the tank and supplies? Nothing will cost to much so money won't be an issue right now" I say looking from the tank back to her and waited for her to answer. She seemed to be the only one working or the place just opened and I didn't notice at all.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:57 am

Elsa as Sharpay XD She finally gets to be the villain she was meant to play! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:00 am

Chloe: I looked at the snake he was talking about and nodded, mostly to myself as I thought about the price. "For the snake, the tank, bedding and a 2 weeks worth of food, it'll come to $120. Usually it'd be a bit more, but we actually have a bit of a sale on at the minute. It doesn't include everything in the tank, but you get one of the caves." I explained the dea to him. Personally, I' shocked at how cheap it is.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:03 am

I'd actually rather you didn't, I like women much different than I like my men. *rolls her eyes and rubs her thumb against Abbys hand* Not that I'm fond of men, just one every once in a while. I'm partial to women, and even more to you.

I'm certain I already responded to that one.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:05 am

Awww Sad well I still love you Smile Youre awesome ^_^ and Alex loves you so. Besides you know how she gets but she's not gonna forget about you.

Macey::
"Id say that was the perfect time Ace. Thank you so much." I hugged him and smiled. It had been so unexpected and Ace had never really seemed like he would want to settle down with someone. Well, the fact that he had to had also been unexpected. But that was alright. The baby boy would be coming soon and we'd be a family. My smile grew wider at that thought. It would be so odd to see a mini ace running around the mansion
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:06 am

"Not as pricey as I thought it would be. Would I need like I heating lamp or anything like that?" I asked mainly because iv seen many snake owners have a heading lamp or pad for the snake to curl up under or on. They needed sun but I wasnt that sure about a corn snake truly to be honest. I just knew they weren't gonna kill you when they bit you and everything. "If so that should bring it up about 20 bucks or so to get a good lamp atleast" I crossed my arms causing the thin sweatshirt I had on to form to my arm more like a long sleeve shirt would. Didn't mean to show up or anything just needed to shift my weight and arms around to get comfy alittle more. It was pretty hot in the store from the lights and heaters for the reptiles.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:10 am

"Alright good" I say with a laughed alittle hugging her back and start to head back to the truck with her. It was starting to get darker out and wit these kids around the town I didn't trust driving in the dark and see a kid last minute set into the road not seeing if cars were coming. "Well now sometime this week we gotta go out and get all the gear for the kid. Probably get the crib, car seat and changing table first since those are most important then the diapers and clothes." I say helping her in and getting in myself and head back to the mansion.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:11 am

F***! Sorry, that's me being stupid and brainless! >.< One sec...

*Grins.* I'm so awesome that I'm in a different league to other women, huh? Very Happy To be truthfully honest and mushy, I feel the same way. Guys are ok, women are better, but you? You are... Not perfect, but perfect for me - exactly the kind of person I need in my life.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:13 am

Here's the right one. Sorry about that ^_^"

Wolfsoul wrote:My heart sped up as we were lead down the same corridor I had been staring at just seconds ago. I tensed, refusing to peer through the windows and see what my future would probably be like. A part of me desperately hoped they'd take us to some sort of meeting room, but the guy in the white coat stopped outside one of the rooms. I seemed as if I had no choice, I was going to see my future living arrangements whether I wanted to or not. I could hear Holland's plea, too quiet for any humans to hear but I managed to pick up on it. I squeezed her hand, rubbing circles into the back of it with my thumb and trying to communicate that things would be ok, that even if it did go wrong I wouldn't let anything happen to her, but I doubted it'd help much right now.

First glances told me that things were going to be ok. Thought I wasn't sure whether 'They' referred to the therapists or the voices, her overall appearance seemed calm apart from the almost unhinged look in her eyes, and she wasn't lunging at Holland. Not yet at least. Sitting on the couch beside Holland, I watched the two intently, noting the recognition of Holland as her daughter, noting the use of the nickname my girlfriend wouldn't even let me use. Now I was beginning to understand why; The person who f***ed up her life the most. It was almost the same as why I hated being called Abby-Dabby, although that wasn't just because of mom, it was because it was childish, too. I guess that was one more similarity Holland and I had; We hated the nicknames given to us by the ones who, well, basically destroyed our childhood.

I tried not to think of Wanda as the childhood-destroyer, though, because it wasn't her fault she had schizophrenia. It was like Holland had once said to me, I'm not in control when I snap and it isn't my fault. The same applied to her mom. "She's not so little anymore, ma'am, she's all grown up." I corrected, my smile small and wary, though I tried my best to seem friendly. Realizing that I hadn't been introduced, I added, "I'm Abby, Holland's partner. It's nice to meet you." And for a moment, it really was. It was nice to meet the woman who brought my soul mate into the world, who gave Holland her good looks and weird yet wonderful eyes. For a moment, it was nice to finally know where exactly Holland came from... But then I remembered that the one I loved was in a potential dangerous situation right now and went back on high alert, not letting my guard down in case Wanda tried to attack.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:31 am

Macey::
"Alright that sounds like a good idea but I definitely want to sleep in. Sleeping sounds really good right about now actually... But if I sleep now I'll be up at five in the morning." Noy that I probably wouldn't be up anyway do to morning sickness or being hungry. I just hoped that it wouldn't be annoying for ace now that he was back home. Well actually, I didn't know if he'd go to his room until the baby was born or... But we could deal with that later, right now I just wanted to get home.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:41 am

"Well the store doesn't open till like 11 or something so I think we got the time to sleep in." I say as I head home and pull into the driveway. I jumped out and helped her out to like normal and headed inside with her and made sure she got to her room safely. "Well here's your stop. If you need me I guess I'll be in my room. Call or just walk in I don't really mind" I say and kiss her cheek and started to head to my room.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next