House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Evαlissiα .
L is for Lindsey
Shadowhunter
7 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 5 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:35 am

Mentally bleh, physically bleh or emotionally bleh?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:45 am

All 3 really. Dad wants to play res evil with me oh the joy. I can't be bothered, but since it's the only bonding we have I thought I better.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:49 am

Help help help help. Dad's having the sex talk with me. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:51 am

At least you bond with your dad. I don't. The most bonding we have done recently is him walking into my room to silently watch me play FFXII for a minute. That's it :/

O.o Why is he having the sex talk with you? They do that at school!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:51 am

Out with Connor? Replacing me, Scamps? Wink I'd love to cuddle, but I was thinking that while we cuddle you could give me some extra ideas for Leah for Christmas. How does that sound? I wanna do something just as good as last year.
Uhm... Well, do you think I could borrow my wife a moment from you Wolfie? I'd like to discuss something with her, if thats alright.

Exactly. I was thinking a jump would be okay to incorporate both ideas on a realistic level. I'd be okay with rping out Tj, too. I need to work on my bad guys sort of rping.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:53 am

I know! This is like some sort of awkward hell DX *cuddles into Ryker* I don't want to be here anymore.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:57 am

I pity you, Scampi Sad

And cool, Linz, that sounds good.

And as for you, Mr. Sexy, you- He can only have his wife if I have Holland, because we reeeaaallly have to go. Like now. *Rolls eyes.* Check the library, Samuel, then come back and make out with me X3 *Coughcough.* Desperate. Shh you.

*Is in the library, looking through a book listing some teaching skills.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:31 am

Uh... Alright then, I can promise my return but thanks. *rubs the back of his neck and heads to the library, heaving a sigh as he approaches Reyna* She can be rather funny, whk she's trying to pull me into her you know. *wraps his arms around her and smirks against her neck while lookin down at the book over her shoulder*
Im sorry :/ The talk sucks, I never got it but I heard of others gettin it and I suppose I'm lucky. *nuzzles his head into her shoulder and tightens his arms around her*
Alright, alright... I'm here *pulls her leather jacket over her shoulders and pushes her glasses up* Where do groupies have to sit though? *smirks and wraps an arm around he waist* Is it just us going? Where's your dad?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:48 am

*Smiles and leans back into Sam slightly, raising a hand to run in through his hair.* I'm guessing you're talking about Wolfie? She's the only one around here that seems to throw herself at you. Well, besides me Razz

Right here, carrying all the stuff >.< Hey? You're not carrying all the stuff, I'm carrying of the guitars. Yah, emphasis on the one. Why hello there, hotness Wink Glad to finally meet you! She's mine, Jason -_- Yeah but she's closer to my age >:3 You're engaged! *Rolls her eyes and turns her attention back to Holland, missing her briefly.* Lets just ignore those two. You're not a groupy, you're my girlfriend, an girlfriends sit as close to the stage as possible Smile So, are you ready to go?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:09 pm

Yeah, very lucky you don't have to deal with the awkwardness >.<
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:15 pm

*closes his eyes and tightens his embrace* Mhm, precisely. I think I'd like for it to be just you throwing yourself at me, then I would gladly accept the offer. *chuckles against her neck and raises his head to kiss the place behind her ear* I was thinking, what are we doing for Halloween? Perhaps a little dressing up, whatever clever costume combo you have in mind, and then we could settle in for some planning? We should probably go and see your father for thanksgiving, don't you think? Not to mention planning a possible pregnancy. What sort of pregnancy you'd like to have, since you could determine due date for obvious reasons.... Admittedly, I've probably been a little more drawn to thinking about this than I let on. *hides his face in her neck and sighs*
*smiles apologetically at Jeremy and ignores Jason entirely, unamused.* Im ready lets head out then *smiles and takes Abbys hand* Anything I can carry for you?

I suppose it's for the best that you hear it now though. Instead of never hearing it and being absolutely lost with the ordeal. *shrugs* I wanna have kids but I'm not sure ill be able to give the talk.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:28 pm

I've heard it all before though DX And I'm sure Leah will give the talk for you ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:35 pm

Leah will do more than give the talk, she'd give a demonstration! XD

It appears that you've been thinking about a lot of things, lately. Not that I mind, of course Smile *Sets her book down and thinks it through for a moment.* Well, first of all, I have no idea what to do Halloween. I've been a little too preoccupied to think about Halloween, to be honest, but if you would like to dress up then I'd happily be your vampire bride Razz Secondly, i think dad would like having us around for Thanksgiving. I'll call him tomorrow to discuss the details. As for the pregnancy... The due date doesn't particularly bother me. *Shrugs a little bit.* I would like to start trying soon, though; needless to say I'm really eager to have our first child :3

No, it's fine, we can carry the stuff ourselves ^_^ *Leads Holland out of the mansion.* O.O She just... But... I've never had a girl blank me like that! I always get at least some sort of reaction! DX There there, Jason. *Passes a guitar to his friend and pats his back sympathetically before guiding him out.* *Walks with Holland to the bar and takes a moment to glance around, biting her lip nervously at all the people. After a moment she pulls out her wallet and hands over $10.* Here, get yourself a drink while we set up. Heck, get two; one for you and one for the alcohol I desperately want right now but can't have.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:06 pm

I was thinking that being a vampire or anything that the mansion contains might be a little unfriendly, because most costumes are usually less than accurate and pretty stereotypical. Perhaps, instead of dressing up, we could just stay in and do a bit of a date? It could be pretty great, Halloween themed movies and some pizza, how about that? *shrugs and presses a kiss to her neck* We could start actually attempting to get pregnant whenever you feel like you're ready, I'm ready. I'm excited to be a father, a little anxious even. You're the deciding factor for when we do this thing, Mrs. Newkirk.
Ill grab a couple drinks then *smiles and presses a kiss to her cheek* Knock them off their feet, or whatever the girlfriend is supposed to say. *turns her attention to the bartender and asks for two scotches*
Im sure I could convince her to do it, I'm very persuasive. *smiles and runs his hand through his hair* If we ever get over the bump and decide to have children, that's all.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:11 pm

Of course you will, she loves you so mush. *yawns* You know she'd really like to fade with you... You'd have to make it quite special, though... *falls asleep*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:17 pm

A Halloween themed movie night sounds wonderful, as long as you don't get scared. *Smirks, turning her head to press a kiss to Sam's.* As for when we start trying... *Glances down at her book, then quickly gets up and puts it away. Walking over to Sam's side, she grabs the collar of his shirt and kisses him with just a hint of the passion that was soon to follow.* We can start right now, Mr Newkirk Wink

*Grins and walks over to the stage, leaving Holland alone at the bar. She helps Jason and her dad set up the guitars and the other equipment. It takes a while but once it's done, she stands in front of the lead mic, her acoustic guitarslung over her shoulders (It has a strap). She stares out at the crowd, feeling incredibly nervous for someone who usually acted so brave, and eventually decides to skip any awkward introductions for now. Instead, after a quick moment to compose herself, she nods to Jeremy and Jason and they start performing one of the few songs that have a personal meaning to Abby: Here's To Never Growing Up.*
((Here's To Never Growing Up, by Avril Lavigne (But by Abby in the rp, obviously). Warning: If you are gonna listen to it, there might be some swearing ^_^"))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:59 pm

*smirks and presses another kiss to her lips* Alright then, lets plan that date then a little further at a later time. *lifts his hands and cups her face, kissing along her jaw* Youre sure now is when you wanna do this? I mean, I'm not objecting I just wanna make sure before we take this step.
*starts drinking one of the glasses she ordered, lookin up at the bar with a smile. Never officially seeing or hearing Abby like this, shock washes over her and she can't help but stare in awe*
Special, hmm? I could figure something out, but I'm not trying to put pressure on her for anything.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:43 pm

*Tilts her head back to give Sam better access to her jaw and she smiles.* I'm definately sure. I'm ready and I need you so lets try for a baby Smile

*Once the song's over, she smiles a little at the applause she recieves, though she still feels nervous; that song was the easy one, in terms of how emotionally attached she was to it and she had put the hardest one next.* Uhh, thanks for the applause. Uh, well, I'm Abby and, *Gestures to Jeremy and Jason.* This is my dad, Jeremy, and his friend, Jason. *Takes a deep breath, running a hand through her hair.* So, that song was called Here's To Never Growing Up, and I really just wrote it on a whim a couple weeks ago. Most of my songs aren't written on a whim, though. Actually, they act as a sort of diary for me and, well, my life hasn't always been a bed of roses, y'know. Without going into all the depressing details, this next song's about when someone close to you suddenly stops caring about and you start to wonder... You start to wonder why you should even bother caring about them anymore. *Chews on her lower lip for a moment, searching the crowd for Holland and the support she brings. They lock eyes for a moment, before Abby turns around and gives Jeremy, who's wearing a sad, knowing look, the cue. The song starts and, after the intro, she begins to sing Losing Grip, a song which she had disguised as being about a couple, but anyone who know Abby well enough would realize that it was actually about her mum and herself.*
((Also by Avril Lavigne but by Abby in the rp. Abby's basically the Avril Lavigne of the rp, but not quite with Avril Lavigne's voice. Her voice is more like Jen Ledger's voice, though you probably don't know who she is so... Yeah...))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:52 pm

I would hope I'm needed for this, it takes the both of us. *smiles and takes her hand, intertwining their fingers* Lets go upstairs then and try this, hmm? We had enough time, we don't have to get pregnant this time anyway. *presses a quick kiss to her lips before heading towards the exit*
*cheers once the song is over, almost standing to approach her but shrugs it off anyway because another song was chosen. Picking up the only glass left, she paid the bill and walked towards the stage, standing towards the front to give Abby support. It wasn't until she started listening to the lyrics her smile dropped and she took another drink, for Abby.*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:22 pm

*Bites back a laugh, because that had not been what Reyna meant when she said she needed Sam, and walks upstairs to their room with Sam. Once there, she gives Sam another kiss, which soon turns into a make-out session, which soon turns into fading to black.*

*With the hardest song over, she breathes a sigh of relief, thankful that she was actually able to open up enough to sing that song in public and surprised when she recieves another applause and even a couple whistles.* Thank you Smile I know I just said that my life wasn't always a bed of roses, but it wasn't entirely bad either. I managed to find one Rose- *Smirks at the play in words.* - When I was a little younger and, well, I kinda considering us as this bad*ss dynamic duo, even if we do p*** each other off sometimes, so... Yeah... This song's about our friendship. *Switches her acoustic guitar for her electric guitar and starts playing Rock N Roll. By now her nerves have eased up and she's able to play the song with a bit more energy.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:26 pm

Finally decided to get a new sims game yesterday and I'm glad I did ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:28 pm

What sims game did you get?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:45 pm

Just Sims 2 ^_^ I was gonna get Castaway but eh.. It looked a bit meh.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:47 pm

Yeah I went back to Castaway the other week and... Yeah, after playing Sims 3 I realized how bad Castaway is XD They should make a Sims 3 Castaway though :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:48 pm

Lmao XD Right now I'm taking a break and watching Top Gear XD It's one of my favourite specials too! The India Special X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next