House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Ali9910<3
Britt-21
L is for Lindsey
7 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:02 am

Today had been a disaster, but Luna knew that it would be. She remained in the back of the classrooms, avoiding the other classmates, but some tried getting close to her! She had instantly run away and hid under the teacher's desk, her electric current crawling over her skin and clothes, but then the teacher made it worse by trying to get close to Luna too! By the end of the day she had almost put several people in danger and had been terrified in every class. As soon as the bell rang for the final time, the fear vanished - everyone else was too busy running out of school to bother her - but it was replaced by tears. Lots and lots of tears. As soon as she saw Alex standing outside, waiting for her, the little girl ran over and sobbed into her adoptive mother's stomach. "Pl-Please don't make m-me go ba-ack." She sobbed, not wanting to go back to the scary school again the next day or, well, ever.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:02 am

I'm so sorry!!! DX I had a minor medical emergency with my mom Sad anyway

Alexandra::
I hugged my daughter as she ran up to me crying, I knew her first day might be tough on her but I didn't think it would be nearly this bad. I picked luna up and rubbed her back. "Shhhh. It's okay sweetie it'll be okay. I know it was a tough day, but they'll get easier. If you really want to I could stay in the building tomorrow incase you need me." I began walking towards the car with my little girl in my arms. "Hey listen I have a surprise for you okay? I knew you might have a tough day so I planned something for us to do. Providing you don't have any homework to do first." I laughed lightly and kissed her cheek
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:14 am

((Alex wouldn't need a car. The school is literally in the forest behind the mansion, just a quick walk away.))

Luna allowed herself to be picked up and comforted, crying into Alex a moment longer before nodding her head at the mention of homework. Yes, she jad homework to do, but Luna didn't know any math at all and would need lots of help on it, so that could be saved until after the suprise; from what the 7 year old had learned, surprises were good things, and right now she really needed something to cheer her up. "I-Is it cookies?" She murmured, wiping the tears from her eyes as the thoughts of Alex's homemade cookies slowly pushed way the thoughts of the terrible first day of school. Luna thought that The older girl made the best cookies ever but, then again, Luna had never had cookies before she tried her's.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:39 am

(Oh I didn't know that... Oops)

Alexandra::
I laughed again when she automatically guessed cookies. "Partially, but you're not getting anymore hints. It's a surprise for a reason. But I think you'll like it." I kissed her forehead before setting her down as we walked into the mansion. Unfortunately, my room was a bit of walking but I didn't really use it much anymore, because I spent most nights in jacks room so we could both keep a sharp eye on luna, so it was the perfect place for the surprise. It was something I had loved doing as a kid. As we made our way up to my room, I watched as Luna's face went from upset to excited. "You ready sweetie?" I opened up my door to reveal a platter of milk, cookies and fruit on the bed, and a fort on the floor made of sheets, pillows, stuffed animals and blankets, leaving a perfect view to the tv. "I thought you might like a little movie marathon after a long day at school. Pick any movie on the bottom two shelves of the DVD rack." The others contained movies like the hunger games, a little too old for her just yet.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:25 pm

So, I stopped procrastinating on making dinner and finishing my US History portfolio and I'm kinda in the mood to rp... Perhaps I'll type up some randomness, it'll be ok.
Who are you taking to?
Nobody, just openly stating... I don't have to explain to you.
You should read the Catepillar book again, Hen-Hen.
Mhm, sure. *settles Micah in his lap and opens the book in front of them, beginning to read*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:04 pm

Awww hen :3 and I have been in the mood to rp today as well if you want to still ^_^
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:02 pm

I'm not sure if you're still around, but sure Smile
*brushes his fingers through Micah's hair soothingly as the boy sleeps, smiling* I think I need to go and pick up some more books tomorrow, any sort of ideas what would be good for a six year old anyone? *whispers, careful not to wake him*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:40 pm

My throat is so sore >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:59 pm

My room is freezing DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:10 pm

Luna was sad that Alex put her down because being carried was fun, but she walked alongside the redhead anyway. She wasn't sure where they were going - clearly somewhere she had never been before - but when Alex opened the door... She was confused. Having never seen a fort before, she wasn't sure why all the blankets and sheets made a sort of roof and why there were toys and pillows underneath it. Luna did, however, completely understand the cookies and milk on the bed and, despite being ased to pick a movie, she went over to the bed first. The little girl completely ignored the fruit, breaking off a piece of cookie and dunking it in the milk before eating it, then walked over to the DVD rack with the remaining cookie and the milk, sitting on the floor in front of the two shevlves. There were a lot of DVDs to choose from. But after pulling the majority of the out and staring at the covers, she chose The Little Mermaid, simply because the girl on the cover looked a little like Alex. "This one, please." Luna told her mum, holding up the DVD. She had never watched a DVD before, so this would be interesting.
((The little cutie is still wearing her backpack :3 Smarty's in there, though, so she'll probably take it off soon and huggle her treasured toy. Speaking of Smarty, a great christmas present would be to fix him; put new stuffing in him, patch him up, wash him etc. Oh! And Alex and Jack will have to go to Luna's old orphanage to officially adopt her at one point. And Luna will have to go with them Razz))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:03 am

Well, Jack probably wouldn't be seen but yeah... The Smarty thing is a good idea :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:18 am

True, Jack wouldn't be seen, but maybe he'd be able to keep an eye on Luna while Alex filled out the forms. *Shrugs.* But yeah, fixing Smarty would be cool. It'll be tough sice the poor little guy's so busted up, but it'd be the best gift Luna could ever hope for.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:24 am

Mhmm ^_^ I'm sure Jack will have the patience XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:26 am

Mhmm. And in October we can carry out the 'Fairy Princess Jack' plan XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:32 am

Oh my gosh YES! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:36 am

Hehe! I think Halloween in the mansion is gonna be interesting this year XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:39 am

Yeah Smile And I should be able to rp by October ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:44 am

Woop woop!

And on the subject of woop woop, I just took down a boss and escaped prison! Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:13 am

welp..homeschool can be a bit violent too..
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:42 am

O.o How so?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:10 am

not violent but..judgemental..

Like..My teacher said its okay that everyone has their own opinions and everyone had abortion and stuff, I had that in my opinion as well ans put it on the board (annonymously) and I just sat there when I was done (I put gay marriage on there since the question was asking what you would protest against). Then this one girl asked who wrote it and I didnt say anything. Then another person said "I didnt put it, but I dont support gay marriage at all" so I was still quiet and im like "Nothing is gonna hurt me, plus the teacher said that its okay with your own opinions" so i put in '...I did..." and I did the ">.>" face and all of a sudden she says "You're selfish" and I just felt...threatened and hurt. So I replied "Um, Excuse me?" and the teacher turned off chat so we couldnt type to one another.

Note: The one person who said that they were completely against it didnt get that remark but yet I did when I confessed it? Wtf?

So I told my teacher and she delt with it and I just ignored the girl. To think she was nice. Hell no, she was a complete bish. Like..come on, the teacher said that we're entitled to our own opinions and stuff. And yet the girl calls me selfish but not the other person? I stated my opinion so respect it. Dont tell me IM selfish for something that I want to protest (Not in irl but its like, we were putting ourselves in..thomas Pains shoes when he was protesting) I just didnt feel the same after she said that. I was seriously uncomfortable and just..felt like someone ripped my clothes off in public...
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:19 am

Feeling like someone ripped off your clothes is a really weird way to put it, but I see your point. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, like your teacher said. Maybe she just took offence because she's in a same-sex relationship or knows people in a same-sex relationship? But even so, if you were meant to be looking at it from someone else's perpective then they shouldn't have take it out on you personally.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:21 am

You know what I meant XDD

but ya, she just called me selfish and I was completely dumbfounded. You know? everyone else in the room didnt have a problem. Even another person said they didnt support it. idk, now I just see homeschooling the same as real school.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:25 am

No, I really didn't know what you mean O.o

And I didn't realize that you could actually interact with others in cyberschool so... Yeah... But just ignore her, Britt.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:29 am

im gonna ignore her :/
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down