House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
rae
Ali9910<3
hrs2.0
L is for Lindsey
8 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 4 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:08 pm

Wait, is Charlie falling for Mandie? Jeremy doesn't approve -_- I don't approve either! I've been trying to get her in bed with me for years and he just comes along and manages it in, like, a day! I was here first! I laid eyes on her first!  Evil or Very Mad 
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:12 pm

helloooo.

Giselle; What am I doing to myself... Coming back to this hellhole wasn't exactly the big plan, but where else was I supposed to go? My mother finally died, leaving me all by myself in that big house with nothing to do. Well, except the pool boy. But to be honest, he took advantage of me and I'm still pissed off about that. Sure, he was cute, but he should've known that after drowning out the sadness with a bottle of whiskey that you become unbelievably drunk. That whole thing kind of screwed with my mind and I figured that i really needed to get help as soon as I could. So, I sold the house and went to heaven for a while to get myself together. it worked, but even with nearly a million dollars (a little less than the price i sold the house at), I thought it was a good idea to move back into the mansion. Maybe Abby or Zack would still be here, who knows. Maybe it wouldn't be as bad as it was last time. Maybe. Maybe. Maybe.

I drove up to the mansion's front and parked when I was close enough to the door. Hopping out of the drivers seat, I popped the trunk and grabbed my suitcase and backpack, sighing. Lovely. Home sweet home. Slipping on my sunglasses since it was easier to wear them than carry them, I slammed the trunk closed and locked my car as I walked up to the front door. Should I knock? Could I just walk inside? Whatever. I freed up one hand and knocked on the door, hoping someone i once knew would answer. would they even recognize me? remember me? whatever. I would find out soon enough.

sorry if that didn't make sense. i keep on getting distracted.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:13 pm

It's cool ^_^ Une momento, gotta switch to laptop.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:16 pm

technically Joshua laid eyes on me first but if it makes you feel better... Razz besides, aren't you in a relationship, babe?
possibly. just to make Mandie frustrated. heh, whoops.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:20 pm

I could get permission to f*** you. *Shrugs.* I'm sure Sammi wouldn't mind if I asked first. O.o Somehow I doubt that'll go well... But Mandie's right, you're engaged now. Engagement and marriage means you definitely can't f*** other girls, which means if anyone has the rights to f*** out of those who're here its me. Not that I'm going to, of course - I'm going through relationship rehab. *Shrugs.*

Ok, I'll type something up now ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:28 pm

and I'm married. that's also a blip in your plan, Jason.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:34 pm

After relaxing by the pool for the second time today - seriously, I was just wasting my life away by the pool - I walked inside to get some blood, being a little fancier by actually pouring it into the cup, rather than just drinking I out of the bag. I had just finished and the washing the cup by hand when I heard a knock at the door. Another new person? Really? Well, I guess it couldn't be helped. Setting the cup on the side to drain, I dried off my hands and headed to the front door. As soon as it opened, my jaw dropped. Even with the change of hair colour, I'd recognise that face anywhere; it was permanently engraved in my brain, reminding me of probably the worst days of my life besides finding out my parents had died. "G-Giselle? What're you doing here?" Why did I even care after all she'd done to me, to this so-called family we had? Oh, right, because I was too nice, and even now, while the majority of me was worrying about how awkward things would be now that she was back, a part of me was glad to see her again.

Yeah I'm still trying to work out the kinks in my plan, but Joshua's not here so what he doesn't know wont hurt him, right? Besides, we both know he's been depriving you lately and that's not fair on you, isn't it? Wink *Facepalms.* Oh boy.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:44 pm

Bleh! DX My favourite fan fictions haven't posted in ages and neither's the comic I'm reading DX Now I know how my fan fiction fans feel Sad I'll work on that later...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:47 pm

*rolls eyes and smirks* well, in that case.

Giselle; Oh. "Oh," Well... Didn't really expect that. A light blush dusted my cheeks and I couldn't help but smile because I always had the worst of luck with this. It was like I seriously couldn't escape Jeremy. It wasn't really that I wanted to, but I knew that he was never very thrilled to see me, and it made me feel bad that we always seemed to see each other. "Well... Hello." I managed to finally say, at a complete loss for any other words. Last time I was here, he had a girlfriend... That meant that I had to watch myself. He would probably flip out if I even touched him. Or maybe he wouldn't.

I hate when fanfic isn't updated. my fav hasn't been updated since September.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:56 pm

Mine's not that bad, but it hasn't been updated since May 11th and I'm missing out on the feels!

Mine hasn't been updated since April 21st, but in my defence, I had my birthday and exams and... Yeah... Now that exams are over, I should be able to continue.

"Hi..." An awkward silence passed between us for a couple minutes as I just stood there, trying to figure out what was going on and why fate or life or whatever controlled us was so cruel as to bring Giselle back just as I had come out of a relationship. It was the same for when things went downhill with Jenna, if I remember correctly. F***, why did she always have to show up at the most 'Perfect' times. It took a moment to snap out of my thoughts before I stepped aside. "Uhh, c-come in." She was different from before, not just hair-wise but even just standing there, with the way she carried herself and even blushed a little, I could tell that this wasn't the same Giselle from last time. At least, I hoped so, because I don't think anyone - especially Abby and I - could deal with that Giselle again.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:59 pm

*Smirks and steps forward, resting his hands on Mandie's hips.* *Quickly moves Jason's arms away.* She was joking, you idiot! *Looks to Mandie with a raised eyebrow.* You were joking, right? You don't need to be, uhh, relieved from deprivation, do you?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:11 pm

*doesnt break eye contact with Jason and laughs a little* definitely joking. also definitely head over heels in love with my husband and definitely capable of waiting for his return. sorry jace.

Giselle; "Right. Thank you." I replied, stepping inside the mansion, my old home for years, my suitcase in tow. Nothing had really changed. Just different shoes by the front door. Different keys on the table. Different arrangements of pillows on the couches. Everything else was similar if not the same as how I had left it before. Well, everything except for Jeremy. The fact that he was somewhat getting along fine with me was... strange, I suppose. He even seemed nervous, which wasn't like him. But hey, as long as he wasn't yelling at me or anything, I was okay. "Um, do you know if my room is still here?"
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:21 pm

*Pouts.* You'll surrender to me eventually, they all do. And in the meantime. *Smirks and pulls Mandie close before pulling away with a laugh.* I'm kidding! I'm totally kidding! XD I just wanted to see your reaction Razz

"I don't know." I answered simply, shrugging as I slipped my hands into the pockets of my jeans. "I haven't exactly, you know, been keeping tabs on who's in what room so... I doubt it, though." While there had been loads more people moving out, there had also been people moving in, so I was pretty sure someone would've nabbed Giselle's room by now. "There's a room available on the first floor free now, though, so that'd mean less travelling to get to the ground floor." But then she'd be super close to me... Did I even want that? I didn't even want to answer that question, so I pushed it aside as I looked over at my ex. "So... Why're you back?" I hadn't meant to sound rude, I was just curious, I mean, I thought she didn't care for this place or anyone in it, so why'd she return?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:28 pm

Giselle; "Mom died, sold her house, and I had no clue what to do with the money. Soo, I went to heaven for a bit and got my shit together and now I'm here. Still not knowing what to do with my life, but I figured that I would try to mend my relationship with my children in the meantime. Though Zack said he isn't living here anymore, so I can focus all of my relationship mending on abby." And I really need to do that. Abby would be harder to get through to than Zack anyway. Zack always liked me more, just because he was a hardcore momma's boy. Still is, to be honest. He calls a lot, and Abby doesn't call at all. I don't blame her though. Which is why I came back. I couldn't tell Jeremy that though. I couldn't remember if i was correct, but I was pretty sure that Zack didn't call Jeremy. Ever.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:36 pm

"Oh, well, Abby's in her room right now s-" It was only then that I processed Giselle's words. Zack told her that he didn't live here anymore, which meant that he had been talking to her. My heart twisted painful at the realisation that he simply didn't want to call me, he'd prefer to talk to his mum than me, but that wasn't the most important thing to me right now. "Wait, Zack talks to you? Is he ok? Where is he? How's he doing on his own." Yes, the most important thing wasn't who Zack preferred to talk to, it was making sure he was ok. I'd been so worried about him ever since he suddenly left and to hear that Giselle had been speaking to him and knew what was going on with him lifted a whole load of stress off of my shoulders.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:44 pm

Giselle; "He's doing well, actually. Got into a university in California. He said that he's made a lot of friends and actually has a girlfriend. From what he's told me, she seems nice." I shrugged and set down my suitcase and allowed my backpack to slip off of my shoulder and onto the ground, figuring that I would be talking to Jeremy for longer than I thought. "He said eventually Trent is gonna come and live with him and his roommate. Which is how I figured that he and Abby aren't together anymore... Which is another reason why I came back. Thought I should talk to her about that too."
*shoves his chest and rolls her eyes, smiling. says sarcastically* you jerks. leave me alone creeps.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:55 pm

Heeey, I'm not a creep Sad Neither am I. Well you're not gonna be on the guest list for the wedding now, and you're not coming to my bachelor party Razz

So Zack was doing ok. Thank goodness for that! I had been so worried, and I didn't realise he hated me so much that he wouldn't even call once. I knew I had f*** up, I just hadn't realised until lately how badly I had. If I could make it right with him... But that wasn't going to happen now, I doubted Zack would let me anywhere near him or his girlfriend in case I messed things up more. Speaking of couples, I frowned as Giselle mentioned Abby's breakup with Trent. "You could try talking to her about it, but it wont work. I've been trying to talk to her about it and she justs ends up yelling at me, so... But I'm worried about her, I mean, she's kinda moved on but I'm worried it's just a rebound thing." I knew how much Abby had loved Trent, and someone didn't just bounce back from a breakup with a long-term partner that quickly, especially when they had started pretty much planning their future together and now that future was ruined... "But yeah, she's in her room if you wanna attempt a talk..."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:13 pm

Giselle; I nodded and looked down at my bags, thinking of all of my options. I could go talk to Abby and possibly have it either end good or bad. I could stay here and talk to Jeremy, although it was quite awkward. Or I could go and see if i could find Mandie, since she would probably be happy that I was back. I think. Though, I think the first option was the smartest. "Right, how well do you think this is gonna go?"
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:20 pm

I love The Wolverine! So much Japanese culture, it's overwhelmingly beautiful :') And I can actually understand some of the Japanese without the subtitles :')

"Probably really badly." I answered bluntly - I couldn't exacty lie to her, that'd be unfair. "Just... Choose your words really carefully ok? And, I dunno, read her body language? I mean, if she looks like she doesn't want to close to her, then don't get close, and if she looks mad, just get out before you make things worse." What if Abby hurt Giselle? That was a possibility, and I couldn't just let Abby hurt her mom. "Want me to wait outside the room? You know, just in case something goes wrong?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:25 pm

Oh my gosh, Logan! First to stick the chopticks upright in the bowl, then you tie the obi in a knot?! XD And taking Mariko to a love hotel?! XD Oh gosh, he's helpless in Japan! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:13 pm

I see there's a bit of drama going on between Charlie and Mandie...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:17 pm

Indeed.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:23 pm

I'm just surprised that Charlie said it without being drunk.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:25 pm

I'm surprised he has a crush on her.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:28 pm

I'm surprised I'm allowing this to happen at all.

and a Giselle reply is coming up after i eat this banana. sorry.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next