House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
rae
Ali9910<3
hrs2.0
L is for Lindsey
8 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 2 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:26 am

So she was the only heir to something, a buisness probably, but her parents wanted her to get married at 18? "Geez, I don't blame you for running away. Arranged marriage at 18? That's just crazy. I wouldn't ever do that to my daughter." Heck, I didn't even want Abby to get married to anyone, arranged or otherwise, until she was at least in her mid-twenties! "And there really wasn't any way to get out of it? That's insane." I frowned, but then decided to try and look on the bright side. "At least you're here now, far away from arranged marriage and stuff, you've just gotta learn to fend for yourself now and then you'll ne ok." We made our way back to the mansion and headed into the kitchen where I leaned against a nearby wall. "Help yourself to whatever you want and however much you want, ok?"

Milky Way ice cream? Daaaaamn!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:29 am

Right? B)
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:29 am

Ryker: No matter how bad she might not like blushing, I thought it was absolutely adorable. I know I wasn't the most experienced with relationships, but Leah was definitely inspiration to be better. "I'm sorry, I just think you should know how I feel about you. I mean, you don't realize how fantastic you are, Miss Farrow." Well, that might be a bad move. She wanted to stop blushing and I was only going into more compliments. "Sorry, I didn't mean to make you blush again..." I smirked, my eyes dropping to my hand on her hip. She hadn't pushed me away, nor addressed it, so maybe she was okay with it? Pushing the boundaries a little might make her more comfortable with these things, not that I wanted to push her into any intimacy. "What are we going to do with this summer, hmm? Maybe we could go someplace, a sort of vacation? No school, no work..." I glided my fingers up her side, following her curves tentatively. "Or we could do this everyday, I really like this."

Elsa: All of the times I had been trapped behind a door, listening to the celebration of my sister's birthday, they had to be forgotten. Replaced with something better, more meaningful. How could I do anything for Anna? I had brought her here and she was happier than I've ever seen her, what else could she want that I could provide? It had struck me in the middle of the night as I laid awake, because I couldn't sleep knowing I had no plans developed yet for just the two of us. When I woke, early in the morning, I got dressed into some jeans and a white v-neck t-shirt, even though casual clothing wasn't Anna's favorite thing. I know, but I couldn't bother to get into a dress and do what I planned to do. I traveled to her room silently, careful not to wake anyone, and didn't bother knocking. Why would I? I wanted this to be a surprise, one she'd hopefully like. Anna was always funny to watch sleep, and her hair was a nightmare. I knew firsthand what that was like. I climbed onto her bed, quiet as possible, and brushed some hair from her face so I could see her freckled cheeks and closed eyes. "Anna..." I whispered to her, trying to be sensible when waking her. Hopefully that would do it, because I had work to do. I looked down at my hands and took a deep breath, pushing thoughts of Justin aside. It might be early enough to form something without the heat destroying it. I focussed and watched as the ice formed the miniature sculpture of Anna in my hands and with a smile I formed a Matio at her feet. It was rather humorous, because I had seen the pose someplace else. A movie, but I couldn't recall. Hopefully she would like it, it wouldn't last long but I was just aiming for a smile or something.

You're very welcome, Anna. *rolls his eyes at Yuffie, but pulls Sora into his arms* Yeah, sure. We're definitely the worst. All the short, brunette guys are the only tolerable ones
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:46 am

Leah was slightly uncomfortable with the way her boyfriend ran his hand up her side, but that was a natural thing for her. After a moment, she began to relax and just enjoy his touches. She closed her eyes and relaxed, smiling contently as she did so. "I like this too." She murmured, "But a vacation wouldn't go amiss." She giggled lightly, "I don't mind whether we go somewhere or not, because this... This right here is perfect." She smiled, although she knew that she would have to get up soon because pizza would be here.

"You know what, I think that's the best thing I've heard in my life." Cat laughed slightly as she went straight to the fridge, spoilt for choice. Being a Princess and all, she had her whole life planned out, from what she ate, to what she'd wear on a daily basis. It sucked, it really did, so being able to just eat whatever she wanted was a pleasure. True, she did sneak things out in the dead of night, when nobody was around to see her eat any junk food she could find. Usually, they didn't have anything that was really classed as junk food in, but she'd take what she could find. Back to reality, she grabbed a bit of everything, including a can of Pepsi. "Okay, this is amazing." She said as she bit into the chocolate bar she had found. "So uhh, where can I sleep?" She asked.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:50 am

Two questions:

1) What pose is Matio in?
2) Is he by really Anna's feet or the statue Anna's feet? (Porbably a stupid question, but I just wanna clarify.)

Mhmm, which sucks because I don't know any short, brunette guys. I know Justin, but he's not short so... Sora, can you think of any short brunnete guys? Micah! ^_^ Ah, there you go! So actually I do know a short brunette guy Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:54 am

I keep putting my beer down in a random place then like 2 mins later I'm like... where da fuq is it gone? o.O
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:03 am

Lol XD Anyway, I'll reply in a minute when Linz answers my questions, then I can post both replies at the same time ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:14 am

I shouldn't have started looking at AMVs again! An Elsa and Anna AMV to Demons by Imagine Dragons! Oh the sad feels! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:17 am

Lmao XD Oh fyi, next week i'm probably gonna die of feels cause its hijack week
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:19 am

Ryker: Maybe I was wrong, I didn't want to push her beyond what she was comfortable with. The odd feeling slowly dissipated though and I breathed a silent sigh of relief. Leah and I have been official a while, but the hands off policy so far kept was weighing down on me. This was the most that I've actually set my hands on her before. It wasn't a big deal, but when I had been very affectionate before I met her, this was a difficult switch. It was worth it, by far. "This is perfect, I'd stay here for the entire summer if possible... Though I'd probably shower too, because that would get kinda gross." I smirked and lifted my hand, pressing my palm to her cheek instead. "Where would you go on a vacation with me anyway? We could go anywhere, so think outside the box." I needed to stop thinking about the physical side of our relationship, I'd prefer to have Leah with me emotionally rather than intimately anyway. "I'm just curious as to what your dream vacation is, for future reference."

Exactly, I was thinking of Micah anyway. Literally short and definitely brunette. *smiles and looks at Sora* He'll be home tomorrow, maybe we could set up a park play date?
Like... Army of darkness, but more apropriate. And he would be at the figures feet, it was just an attempt at humor.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:22 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vqthoyFDj4
This is even worse! DX On the plus side, I finally found out who sung that song. Didn't realise it was Christina Perri O.o

But we shall both die of feels together, Scampi. *Nods.*

*Looks up Army of Darkness and spots the poster.* Ohhh, I see! Ok! I'll reply now, then.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:28 am

Leah bit the inside of her cheek as she thought about it, it was something she had never really considered before. "Erm.." She began, "I'm not really sure." If she were on her own, she'd probably go somewhere where it was like a nerd-heaven. Like a comic-con, or any other kind of con with fandoms that she enjoyed. But she had a feeling that might freak Ryker out slightly, so she shrugged, "I get sunburn really easily, so probably somewhere on the colder scale, you know?" She looked up at him with a smile, "What about you? If you could go anywhere with me on vacation, where would it be?"
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:31 am

A park play date sounds nice Smile Yay! Play day! Play day! *Walks in and heads over to Anna, tapping her sister to make her turn around.* Happy birthday! Thanks ^_^ Did you see Matio on your way here? No, why? *Sighs.* Nevermind, it doesn't matter. It wasn't as if he was a part of my birthday wish, anyway.

I didn't want to wake up because I was in the middle of this really good dream about the pond in the castle garden back at home turning into melted chocolate and the ducks turning into marshmallows, but the ice cold feel of something brushing against my head and what I swore was my sister's voice, forced me to wake up with a snort. "Huh? What is it?" I murmured as I sat up, rubbing the sleep from my eyes and stretching my arms, narrowly missing smacking Elsa in the face in the process. When I opened my eyes to the bleary world, I gave Elsa a drowsy smile and a, "Good morning." and then my vision focused onto the object in her hands. "Is that-?" I starred at the mini ice sculpture in curiosity, taking in the faces of the characters. It was! It was Matio and I! A laugh escaped as I looked over my very manly, heroic pose and Matio's feminine, kneeling down and kinda hugging my leg pose. It was like we had reverse roles, the female, me, was the hero and the male, Matio, was the damsel in distress. "Is there any way we can take a picture of this, Elsa? I'd like to show Matio and cherish it forever." I knew the sculpture was going to melt, which was sad, but at least I'd still have the memory, and hopefully a photograph to remember it by.

"All the rooms are located upstairs." I answered, smirking slightly at the amount of food Cat took. I guess she was pretty damn hungry! Either that or she just ate a lot on a daily basis, but somehow I doubted that. "There's actually a sort of chart thing by the stairs that tell you who's in what room and which rooms are available so it should be easy to find a free room." And that chart was my doing! I had told Caius that it was pretty hard to figure out which rooms people were in so something had to be done about it, so the chart was made! I had actually contributed an idea to this place for once and this was only the beginning! Next stop-! Uhhhh... Actually, I didn't have any more ideas. Damn it!

I have an idea, though. I think Sam should talk to Caius about holding cooking lessons at the new school. There's a lot of people here that don't actually know how to cook so... Yeah...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:34 am

:O I just noticed the username of the person who did that AMV: TifaLockheart321. Granted, they spelt it wrong but OMG!!!

Even her Final Fantasy videos are beautiful! *Is crying at a Tidus x Yuna video, even though she hates Tidus x Yuna.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:42 am

Cat nodded and was about to go and have a look at what rooms were free, but she caught Jeremy smirking, "What?" She asked, soon realising it was due to the amount of food she held in her arms, "Oh, right." She laughed a little before heading towards the stairs, taking another bite out of the chocolate bar. Upon seeing the list, she smirked a little, "Jack Frost?" She shook her head and smiled, deciding that she'd take the room opposite, number 7. Since it was the closest room, really. She wasn't a naturally lazy person, but for today, and with how tired she was, the closest room was the best. "Okay, well thank you, eh, see you tomorrow, maybe?"
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:48 am

The House Of Immortality - Page 2 Asdfgh10

My attempt to drag callum back on here XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:49 am

((Cat in the room next to Jason and Sammi? God help her XD))

"Yeah, sure, see you tomorrow, Cat. And if you need anything else, I'm in room two." I pointed to my name with a grin. "And if I'm not there, check the music room, rec room, living room or kitchen. You'll find those places eventually, and you'll eventually find me around the place too." With a smile I said my goodbyes there and then, heading back out to the pool to continue relaxation, although I couldn't get my mind off of what that girl said. Arranged marriage? Really? And how was she gonna cope here on her own? She was just a kid.

She has GARNET VIDEOS!!!

*Coughcough.* Sorry, I just love Garnet. She's a pain in the *ss when she goes mute and she can't cast the life-saving spells you need, but her character is just so... Gosh, she's amazing!

Lol XD I think he's tempted :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:54 am

Yeahhh... I feel sorry for her, she has no clue what she's getting herself into XD

Cat nodded with a small smile before she headed up the stairs and made her way into the empty bedroom. She dumped her snacks on her bed quickly, before dropping her rucksack down at the side of her. It was really warm here, so she decided to change into a tank top and soft shorts. They were perfect for sleeping in. She wasn't able to eat all of her snacks though and fell asleep before she knew it, the packet of chips she was eating falling from the bed onto the floor as she turned in her sleep.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:58 am

Chances are she'd probably be woken up a lot during the night XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:58 am

Yeaah... but I think she's a heavy sleeper so...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:00 am

Actually, I can imagine her waking up in the night, hearing them, getting pissed off a bit since it's become kinda common, so she bangs on the wall (which is next to theirs) and say something a bit like 'Guys! For the love of god can you stop for just one night, PLEASE?!' Then go back to bed XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:03 am

Trolololol XD Oh my gosh! And I could imagine Jason shouting back, 'Just get some earplugs, kid! My girl's begging me not to stop!'

All I had to see was the title of the video, 'Yuna - If I die young', and I got all emotional again DX I can almost imagine her singing that song on her way to sacrificing her life to save Spira! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:09 am

Omg XD I'm sorry but some time, that has to happen XD It's just too funny not to XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:14 am

Don't worry, it will, in due time. And maybe in the morning Jason and Cat walk out of their rooms at the same time and Jason just smirks at her and says 'Well, I had fun last night, did you? Razz' XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:15 am

Oh gosh, yeessss! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down