House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
L is for Lindsey
Ali9910<3
Wolfsoul
Scampi
8 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 30, 2014 3:47 am

Meh, she'll sing it eventually. She'll find the right time to sing it somehow.

Sighing slightly, I hugged Rose back, resting my head against hers a little. "You don't have to get me anything, Rose." I didn't deserve anything anyway, I mean, all I'd ever done was scare people off and break things; I hadn't done anything good in my life so far, up until just now when I managed to comfort my friend/girlfriend/whatever. "And actually I was thinking about getting a job so... Yeah." I kinda wanted to get back to work. I really enjoyed working in a bar and if I can find a place in another bar, that'd be awesome. Thinking for a moment, I smirked. "Buuut, if you want to keep me happy, I kinda wanna go to the cinema to see X-Men: Days Of Future Past later. You'll probably hate the film - I don't think superheroes are your kinda thing - but, if I pay for your ticket too, would I be able to convince you to suffer through it for two hours?" Of course we'd have to figure out what to do with Jupiter - I didn't really know anyone so I couldn't ask anyone to dogsit him - but wed cross that bridge when we got to it.

Abby's not really a soppy person so she's just like, '... O...K... But I can get my own stuff.' XD And yeah, she spent too much time around Jason, but at least Jason had a girl who he could talk to about how hot all the video game women were XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 30, 2014 3:50 am

Rose rolled her eyes with a smile. Abby was definately wearing the pants here "Who said I didnt like x-men?" she grinned and nuzzled her happily "I wouldnt mind going with you, Abby. I'm sure it'll be fun. Get candy, popcorn, and all that goodie stuff. Speaking of, I havent had sweets in a long time. Sorry..I keep switching topics way too easy. I guess i'm just happy to be back and have you with me now."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 30, 2014 3:59 am

"Yeah, I'm happy you're back, too." I smiled, kinda liking the way she nuzzled my neck. It felt kinda weird, I mean, I never had anyone nuzzle me before, but my neck was kinda sensitive so it left a tingly sensation and... Yeah... "We'll go a little later since it's too early-" A quick glance to my clock. 9:17am. Waaay too early. "To go to the cinema now. For now we'll just have breakfast and chill... After you've showered, changed clothes and brushed your teeth, because I think I've had enough of your morning breath for one day." Of course, I was just teasing Rose. I did care about the morning breath to a small extent - didn't everyone? - but wouldn't ever, like, seriously criticise her for it, I'd just tell her to make her a little embarrassed. What if she didn't take it as teasing? What if she got mad because she thought I was being serious? Ok, I needed to fix that quickly. Thinking fast, I gave Rose another brief kiss; if I had gone close enough to kiss her, it showed that I wasn't seriously bothered by morning breath, right?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 30, 2014 4:17 am

Scampi, up for rping?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 30, 2014 4:47 am

Wolfsoul wrote:"Yeah, I'm happy you're back, too." I smiled, kinda liking the way she nuzzled my neck. It felt kinda weird, I mean, I never had anyone nuzzle me before, but my neck was kinda sensitive so it left a tingly sensation and... Yeah... "We'll go a little later since it's too early-" A quick glance to my clock. 9:17am. Waaay too early. "To go to the cinema now. For now we'll just have breakfast and chill... After you've showered, changed clothes and brushed your teeth, because I think I've had enough of your morning breath for one day." Of course, I was just teasing Rose. I did care about the morning breath to a small extent - didn't everyone? - but wouldn't ever, like, seriously criticise her for it, I'd just tell her to make her a little embarrassed. What if she didn't take it as teasing? What if she got mad because she thought I was being serious? Ok, I needed to fix that quickly. Thinking fast, I gave Rose another brief kiss; if I had gone close enough to kiss her, it showed that I wasn't seriously bothered by morning breath, right?

Rose blushed softly, forgetting that morning breath was horrible. But the kiss helped her out because dispite her morning breath, Abby still would kiss her. She smiled and pulled away, looking at her "..Tease." she giggled "I'll go and do what I need to do. Bursh my teeth and all that stuff. Want me to come back here when i'm done?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 30, 2014 4:56 am

"Sure, come back here afterwards. I'll just be here." Ok, the squeaking from Jupiter's ball was really starting to p*** me off. Growling under my breath, I rose to my feet and walked over to Jupiter, switching his squeaky ball for a couple of dog treats and a rawhide bone. Maybe while Rose was getting ready I'd play guitar. Yeah, it'd been a while once I had done that.
((Bleh DX Anywho, brb, dinner!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 30, 2014 4:58 am

Rose got up and streched "Alright, I'll see you in a little bit then." she walked over and cupped her cheek, kissing her softly before pulling away and heading out, going back to her old room that she filled up with all her clothes again. She headed streight for the bathroom where she got showered and everything.

kk
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Fri May 30, 2014 5:25 am

Hello. Sorry I poofed yesterday Razz

I've got like 521 votes on Wattpad now, and like over 2500 views Very Happy It's so exciting!! Very Happy AHHH!!!
Firefly155
Firefly155

http://firefly155.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 30, 2014 5:28 am

lol hey gavin
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 30, 2014 5:30 am

Gosh, who knew her kisses were so addictive when we weren't drunk, huh? How could my brother ever abandon her? He was such a a douchebag. Anyway, when Rose left, I bent down and scratched Jupiter's head, thanking him for behaving apart from that little shirt-chewing incident, before heading over to my guitar and pulling it off of the stand. After flopping down on the bed, I started strumming absent-minedly, then recognised the tune I was playing. Before Rose disappeared into thin air, I had written a song about us, and I just so happened to be playing the tune right now. It wasn't exactly a romantic song - I was still with Trent at the time -, but it was still a special song to me, so it wasn't surprising that I still knew all the words off by heart as I began to sing it, waiting for Rose to come back.
((Listen to Rock N Roll by Avril Lavigne; that's the song Abby wrote for Rose.))

Hi Gavin! ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 30, 2014 5:43 am

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Untitled_by_tdytg-d7k7k3v
Oh the feels X3
Love how Anna's taking up half of the bed XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 30, 2014 5:47 am

xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 30, 2014 5:49 am

Typical Anna, take up all the room and snore her head off like a boss! XD

Now you reply or no? Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 30, 2014 5:52 am

you wanna keep rping? :3 you love dem already dont you
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 30, 2014 5:54 am

Yeah I wanna keep rping. And they're ok, I just haven't warmed up to them as quickly as you have. When did you even plan this happening? Was it just a spontaneous idea you had yesterday or have you been planning it for a while?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 30, 2014 6:02 am

it literally clicked in yesterday xD

Rose was taking a shower, not able to get Abby off her mind. The kisses they shared made Rose smile as she finished her shower "Who knew.." she asked herself, getting out, drying off, doing what she had to do and went into her room, getting dressed and brushing her hair out. Sure, Abby was short tempered and all that but Rose still liked her. And she wouldnt leave her like Trent did. If anything he's probably out at some clubs. This made Rose growl "Damn boy." once she finished, she headed out and back to Abby's room

-------

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=487
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40