House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
L is for Lindsey
Ali9910<3
Wolfsoul
Scampi
8 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 30, 2014 12:50 am

she wasnt lookinf at the floor XD!!

Rose smiled softly "morning" she watched as she walked over and scratched behind her ear, making her close her eyes again and start purring "I did.." she then opened her eyes to look at Abby "It feels nice being here with you again. Just like old times, hm?" she moved her tail under the sheets.

Sorry >.< I recently woke up so all my posts are small
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 30, 2014 1:10 am

It's ok ^_^

"Just like old times? I don't think it is, Rose." As a kinda explaination, I kissed her, keeping it sweet so that I didn't... I dunno, scare her off or something. I didn't really wanna pull away, but eventually I did, smirking a little as I added, "That wouldn't have happened in old times. Not unless I was drunk, at least." I shrugged a little, but then grimaced as the barking started. "Jupiter." I whined, reaching over the side of the bed and pumicking up the tiny Yorkie. "It's just Rose, I mean, I know she's a cat but she's a friend. Would you rather I slept with a cat or a stranger?" Ok, stupid question, Jupiter woukd choose the stranger everytime. Heaving a sigh, I started stroking Jupiter's head, trying to get him to calm down. "Don't worry, Rose, he's literally all bark and no bite." I was sure that, once Jupiter got over the cat thing, he'd be snuggling up to Rose and begging for her attention.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 30, 2014 1:17 am

Rose lightly cupped Abby's cheek as she kissed Rose. She knew that this wasnt a dream. And she was happy about that. But soon, the kiss had ended, causing her to pout a bit but then that was instantly gone from the dog who started barking about. Her cat instincts kicked in and she hid under the sheets "..I want him to like me..."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri May 30, 2014 1:29 am

N'aww! X3 I got another lovely message from an anon X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 30, 2014 1:32 am

Oh boy, here we go. I groaned annoyedly, one hand reaching under the covers to stroke Rose's head instead of Jupiter's. "It's ok, he'll like you, he's just got to get to know you a little better." Which was easier said than done... Thinking for a momet, I came up with an idea that was kinda risky, but was worth a shot. "Rose, I'm gonna try something, just don't freak out, ok?" Lifting the covers slightly, I allowed Jupiter to join Rose. He seemed to stop barking for a moment as he sniffed Rose, then started chewing on her top. Wait, what the heck? "Uhhhh..." Was that a good thing or not?! I quickly pulled Jupiter away before he could chew a hole in the top, holding him back from doing it again. "Sorry, I, uh, I have no idea what that was about." Was that how the little wimp attacked a cat, or was that his attempt at being nice?!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 30, 2014 1:33 am

Cool Scampi Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 30, 2014 2:04 am

Rose froze as she let the dog onto the bed. She pinned her ears to her head as she stared, watching him sniff her before chewing on her shirt "Hey! Dont chew my top!" she then seen how quickly Abby reacted and pulled Jupiter off "...I'm pretty sure thats not a sign of liking me."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 30, 2014 2:22 am

Doing important college stuff. I'll reply afterwards ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri May 30, 2014 2:26 am

So dad's got a new BTHub thing... Connection's not as good upstairs now DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri May 30, 2014 2:39 am

Hmm... Do American's even have a U? Like, is there such a thing, or is your alphabet only made up of 25 letters? :/ That's such a stupid question, you need U's for loads of words.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 30, 2014 2:43 am

Really? It should be pretty good. Maybe you need to press the restart button on the back, I find that it tends to help ^_^

"Nah, Jupiter's just a bit like me, is all; his actions make it hard to tell whether he loves you or hates you sometimes." I shrugged, setting the miniature mutt on the floor. As I bent over the edge of the bed, I realised Jupiter's ball was nearby. Perfect, a distraction! Grabbing the ball, a squeaked it a couple times, gaining my dog's attention, then threw it, watching with a little chuckle as he skidded across the wood flooring to get it. "Seriously, Rose, try not to worry about it," I said as I sat up again, pushing back my still-damp hair. "He may be a dog biological but mentally he's... Really dumb, so he wont hurt you." Rose still looked pretty scared, though, with her ears pinned back like that... Biting my lip, I tried to think of something I could do to ease her nerves, but I couldn't really think of much, I mean, I was used to being comforted, not being the comforter! Think back on all the times I had been comforted, I tried to mimic what people did and lay down beside Rose, pulling her into a hug and rubbing her back. "Hey, it's ok, things'll work out." It had to, because I wouldn't give up Jupiter for Rose and I wouldn't give up Rose for Jupiter; I needed both of them in my life if I wanted to stay sane, someone to talk to and will listen without talking back, and someone who could talk me out of doing anything bad or stupid, or at least restrain me before I hurt anyone...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri May 30, 2014 2:47 am

It's probably because the new one is situated downstairs, not upstairs. yay.

aaaanyway... Someone on tumblr kindly pointed out that you can see the light and colour fade away from Jack's face...

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Tumblr_n69m39YmZB1twaufoo1_500
I think I have something in my eye Sad
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 30, 2014 2:49 am

Rose buried her face into Abby's neck, her ears slowly going back to the way they were earlier before Jupiter woke up. She felt good having Abby comfort her like this "I hope.." she sighed, wondering who was going to wear the pants in this relationship because so far, it seemed that both of them were trying to fit in the same pair of jeans. Rose took the pants yesterday and today Abby was squeezing into the same pair with her. "..Hey, Abby?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 30, 2014 2:50 am

My one's situated downstairs but works fine upstairs, so you might have to check it, Scampi.

Anywho, I like that gif :3

But ouch, something in your eye. That sucks DX What sucks even more, though, is thinking you have something in your eye but when you go to check it turns out that it's just your eye being a douchebag >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 30, 2014 2:57 am

"today Abby was squeezing into the same pair with her." << So what you're basically saying is that Abby wants to get into Rose's pants, huh? ;)That could be arranged! XD

As soon as Rose's ears went back to normal, I knew that she was calming down and that I was doing the right thing. Wait, me doing the right thing? Since when did that ever happen? Well, if this was doing the right thing, then I was going to keep it up just for a little longer and bask in the relief that I was doing something right for once. With my face buried in Rose's hair, we stayed there in silence for a moment before Rose spoke up. "Hm?" I asked in response to my muffled name, pulling back a little so that I could look at Rose as she spoke to me. "What's up, kitty cat?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 30, 2014 3:02 am

Listening to old school Skillet to get into Abby mode XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri May 30, 2014 3:03 am

Ehh... I kinda meant it's a tear Razz T'is sad how you can see the colour fade away from his face Sad

And ehh, I guess I'll live, it still works so... *shrug*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri May 30, 2014 3:05 am

Good morning ^_^
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 30, 2014 3:06 am

Ohhh! You have a tear in your eye! Gosh, I'm such a dumb*ss! But yeah, it's sad, but also kinda cool Very Happy

Hi Ali!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri May 30, 2014 3:09 am

I guess...

Hey Ali! Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 30, 2014 3:14 am

XD! I was trying to avoid the dirtiness XD!

Rose looked at her "...Do you know who's wearing the pants in this relationship? it feels like we're fitting into the same pair..Kinda going back and forth on who's the pants. I know its a stupid question..But still. It only makes sense, right?" tilting her head slightly, she sat up, leaning on her arm as she faced Abby
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 30, 2014 3:23 am

Well tough, Britt, you went there Razz

I just remembered that Abby wrote a song for Rose just before she disappeared... Interesting...

Who wears the pants? I gave Rose one of those 'Isn't it obvious?' looks, because to me it was the most obvious thing about us. "Me. I mean, I'm a tomboy and I was brought up by a man- men, if you include Uncle Jason - so I think it's safe to say I'm pretty masculine. On top of that, a rock chick vampire is much more manly than an adorable kitty. Isn't the man meant to be the more dominant one in the relationship? That'd mean that, even though I'm not actually a guy, I'd wear the pants... Unless you wanna try and be more dominant." Gosh that'd be so hot. Wait, no, my mind was going to Jason-esque places. Damn it, why did I spend so much time with my dad's best friend?! Internally groaning, I sat up and shrugged it off. "I think, naturally, I'm more 'Alpha female' than you are - no offense - so I'd wear the pants, but if you wanna wear the pants instead, I'll... Try to step down and let you take the lead, ok?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 30, 2014 3:34 am

lol xD

Rose shook her head "I rather you have the pants..I'm not much of a dominate one anyway." she sat up and wrapped her arms around Abby "I'll make my own job up. And thats to keep you happy, loved, and not so much alone anymore. You deserve the best more then anything right now, Abby." she kisses her cheek "I'll get you just about anything you want." she shrugged "If I dont have the money, i'll work."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri May 30, 2014 3:38 am

Bleh. Soppy soppy soppy DX

And yeah.. Abby spent too much time with Jason XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 30, 2014 3:40 am