House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
L is for Lindsey
Ali9910<3
Wolfsoul
Scampi
8 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 22 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue May 27, 2014 7:58 am

Me and the guy I like are unofficially official, which is pissing off my ex best friend and and on top of that my ex, who I'm still like best friends with just like disappeared because I think he was upset about the fact that I told him. When he was the one that tried to tell me a few weeks ago and then said he didn't mean any of it. So basically just sitting here with no idea what to do.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 27, 2014 8:01 am

*Squeals* OH THE FEELS! xD

Roje watched as his sister headed inside and then when she payed attention to Henry, who was already standing in front of her and holding her hand. She squeezed softly as she studied his features "I..I missed you too..." a smile fell on her lips "Dont say you're sorry..sure I was pissed that you left without a trace..but.." she shook her head "Forget it and come here." she had put her bloodbag down and used her free hand to rest on the back of his neck as she pulled him down and her lips met his, her eyes, drowning herself down in the kiss.

*Is biting a towl as she cries* The feels T^T it's so sweet >///> shut up

aw bai gavin DX
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 27, 2014 8:05 am

I know but usually you can think of a possible way they did it, but I have no idea. Let' change subject! What's the odds that Patsy is controlled by someone from Avenue Q, huh?

That sounds rough, Ali :/ Talk to your friend about it, but don't let other's opinions stop you from dating this guy. Don't let others stop you from finding true love, ok? Anna's right. If you like this guy, don't let others worry you Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 27, 2014 8:06 am

D: oh nu ali
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 27, 2014 8:06 am

Bye Gavin!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue May 27, 2014 8:06 am

It's hard cause my ex best friend is going to start a ton of drama and my ex and I are still really close and if I lose him because of this I'm going to be very upset :/
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 27, 2014 8:12 am

I don't know what to do about the ex best friend - just try to ignore them, I guess? - but talk to your ex. If you can get things fixed with him first, then you'll be able to date the guy you like. As for your ex best friend, if it gets too much, talk to someone about it. Maybe even talk to them and try to get them to stop.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue May 27, 2014 8:14 am

Yea I tried that with my ex best friend. Let's just say it didn't end well and we can't even be in the same room as eachother
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 27, 2014 8:16 am

Oh... Ok, uhhh... Tell the teachers? The principal, maybe? The principal? Maybe someone a bit lower down than that - maybe the vice principal - I don't know, I've never had to deal with high school drama :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 27, 2014 8:19 am

Hey ali...did your ex friend date your boyfriend?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue May 27, 2014 8:20 am

Yea the thing is. Teachers never do anything. Like they say they will but they won't. My school is really dumb. I don't know I guess I'll take it one step at a time and see how it goes
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue May 27, 2014 8:20 am

No Britt but she liked him
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 27, 2014 8:22 am

I was in your situation once, and it was not pretty. o.o

Ignore her totally. block her out. If she starts saying crap, just take it to ya mama. i'm sure she'd talk to her mama.

What I did was totally bad so i'm not telling you. But know, if you leave him, she just mght get him o.o just a warning.

I'd help you if I was flipping there o.e
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 27, 2014 8:22 am

Your teachers really should do something -_- It is their responsibility to make sure that their students are safe and happy in school, for crying out loud! Yeah, especially if they know something's going on :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue May 27, 2014 8:24 am

I have a bunch of friends for back up so I should be okay I'm just worried. And my history teacher walked into us have a screaming match and didn't care so, my French teacher also accidentally left people on a field trip so no I don't think they care
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 27, 2014 8:25 am

You need a better school -_- Seriously, I'd move schools if my teachers were like that. High school sounds tough...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue May 27, 2014 8:26 am

School isn't fun :/ but eh nothing I can really do about it guess
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 27, 2014 8:28 am

Well at least you only have a couple years left, I guess :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue May 27, 2014 8:28 am

Yup ^_^ I'm sure I'll be fine
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 27, 2014 8:33 am

Mhmm, just hang in there Smile Everything'll turn out ok, soon. If there's one thing I've learnt is that the road to love is rough, but it's worth it :3 Aww, Justin X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue May 27, 2014 8:34 am

Awwwwww :3
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 27, 2014 8:41 am

Don't make such a big fuss over it, guys ^///^ But you just implied that you love my sister! X3 O///O W-Wait, n-no I didn't! I-I- *Gets up and hugs Justin.* so when are you guys getting married, huh? O///O I... Uhhhh... Lol XD Aww, Justin, you're bright red! X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue May 27, 2014 9:09 am

Okay then, I basically just did what Astrid did after the final training session withthe Gronkle.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 27, 2014 9:13 am

... Huh?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 27, 2014 9:51 am

All charrie post before I go to bed.

Kimmy: I heard Denzel call back, 'Yes please, sweetie-pie!' and I couldn't help but laugh a little at his weird nickname. "I'll have some Coca cola too, please." I added as I pulled the candy out of the shopping bag and ate a handful of it - might as well start the sugar rush now. Denzel came back then and seemed to start working on our dinner, kissing Sierra's cheek as he passed her; awwww, I really needed a man! Hopping up onto the barstool closest to my buddy, I stretched my arms over my head and asked, "So, what's in the agenda tonight? Scary movies? Singing crazy songs? Dancing, like in the good old days?" Yup! Back when we were younger, Sierra and I did a lot of dancing. I was never as good as her, but that didn't mean that I couldn't keep up! And we always had fun dancing so maybe we could do it again, unless we were too old for that now... Oh who was I kidding? You're never to old to dance and have fun!

It was at times like these that I was thankful that if Nathalie could only ever remember one person, it was me. Not just because I'd pretty much be family-less again if she couldn't remember that I was her sister, but because it saved me having to travel to Bex or Dayna's houses for advice, or going to Sammi who, uhh, y-you know what she's like; her 'Advice' might not exactly be the best advice for me when it came to what I was discussing with my older sister over ice cream sundaes in town. "I just don't know what to do, Natty." I complained as I shoved some chocolate fudge brownie and whipped cream into my mouth. "I mean," Oops! I needed to swallow! I quickly did that before continuing. "I've had these goals in my head for almost a year now - I want an adopted kid and a biological kid - I just don't know how to make it happen. I know I'm probably too young to make it happen but... I don't know, I'm almost 18 and I looked it up and you have to be 18 to adopt here and as my 18th birthday gets closer and closer I keep thinking about it more and more." I wasn't really giving Nathalie any room to talk here, I just had to get this off of my chest so that she could help me figure out what to do. "I don't even know how to talk to Kyle about adoption and I've tried talking to him about... You know... The S word and he was like 'Ok, when you're ready to do that, let me know' and the reason why I mentioned it was because I was ready! Either he's completely oblivious to the fact that I'm really serious about having kids and stuff or..." Or he still saw me as a little kid. It'd make sense, I mean, even I knew I acted a bit childish at times, but I really never had a childhood, so I was only making up for that. "Maybe I should just give up trying to get back my childhood..." I said mostly to myself, but then looked to Nathalie. "I mean, maybe if I acted more like an adult - even though acting like an adult is a really un-Taylory thing to do - he'd realise that I'm ready to make some adult decisions about have a family. What do you think, sis?"

Once the girls had left my room, I cleaned up the mess left over from the ritual and tended to my son. "Now then, Arthur," I cooed as I picked almost 7 month old boy up from his crib and pressed a kiss to his forehead. "What shall we do now that we have some father-son bonding time together, hm?" There was merely a mumble from the wide-eyes little boy in my arms, as if he was trying to say something but, of course, did not quite know how to say it yet. I smiled with adoration as I smoothed his chocolate brown hair - what little he had of it - down. "Jake and The Neverland Pirates it is." Of course, I hated the childish show, but it seemed to brighten up my boy's day, so I headed downstairs and into the living room to watch the show with my young Prince on my lap.

Taylor had dragged Nathalie into town today, so I couldn't really spend time with her, which sucked since we were spending a lot more time together now. I don't know if Nat had the same feelings for me now - a desperate part of me wished that she did - but she was making an effort to try and remember me now, keeping a little diary and that photo album of us together and even asking me to make a little video diary thing. I wasn't really any good with record videos. Photography, no problem, but videography? Nuh uh. Especially when it involved me having to speak to myself in front of the mansion, with loads of other people around. Awkward! Still, if I didn't do this, then Nat would probably get annoyed. Heaving a sigh, I turned the video camera around to record me and then pressed the red button, waiting until the little red light came on before I spoke, "Uhh, hey Nat, it's Xavier here. And it's only me here because," I turned the camera around to scan my surroundings. "You're not here. Your sister took you into town. Something about ice cream, I think. Maybe you should taken the video camera with you to record you two getting brain freeze or something, I dunno." Turning to camera back to me, I rubbed the back of my neck with my free hand. "I kinda miss you, y'know. I mean, I don't have many friends around here so now that both you and Taylor have pretty much abandoned me for today and Kyle's at work... I dunno, maybe I should get some more friends. What do you think? You'd probably agree, since you have - had - lots of friends... Y'know, maybe you should talk to Taylor about that, I mean, just because you've forgotten them, doesn't mean that they've forgotten you, and you're making the effort to try and remember me, so maybe you could start trying to remember your friends, too. I'll help you, if you want, so... Yeah... I don't know what else to say now, so... I guess I'll see you when you get back. Bye!" Shutting off the camera, I heaved a sigh and flopped back onto the grass. Man, I really hoped this video diary helped her out, otherwise I would've been awkwardly talking to myself for nothing.

I was in the library with Hope, teaching her advanced 9th grade mathematics, which she understood perfectly. Either Hope was super smart, or I was a better teacher than I realised. I wasn’t sure which option it was but, either was, it gave me enough courage to apply as a teacher at the new immortal school that was opening in September, I mean, if I was doing something right with Hope, maybe I could do it with the other children as well. And I’d still get to spend time with Hope, if I was assigned to teach her class, and she could actually make friends at recess and lunchtime instead of being stuck with me. Heck, maybe even I could make friends, although maybe the friendship boat had sailed for me long ago. Even so, I thought this school would be a great opportunity for both Hope and myself; it was a step forward on a path to a better life.

I was surprised that I wasn’t drunk with the amount of alcohol I had consumed this afternoon. I was even more surprised that I hadn’t snapped yet. The very few people on the list of people I gave a damn about had left me. Every single one of them. What was worse was that, when dad left, he gave me the option to go with him and I turned it down. Why? Because I was so f***ing in love with Trent that I put my faith him and stayed, only to realise a couple days later that the reason why I hadn’t seen him was because he was gone. Mandie, Trent, Joshua; the people I truly regarded as my family, the only people who made me feel a part of a family – who made me feel wanted – had abandoned me just like everyone else. So much for ‘Lifemates’, huh? A Carpathian wouldn’t just leave his lifemate behind, he couldn’t! It was at that point the glass in my hand shattered, but I didn’t care about the blood, the glass shards in the new wounds, or the stinging alcohol. Out here in the front yard of the mansion, all I could care about was the fact that, as much as I wanted to end my suffering - I was so tired of being hurt, especially when I was so messed up without everyone else giving up on me and abandoning me – I couldn’t. Damn vampire survivor instincts. I wish I never was a vampire, heck, I wish I had never even been born.

Very soon I would be busy advertising employment opportunities for the school and interviewing those who wished to be hired. On top of that, I would be busy putting up posters around the mansion, inviting parents to a few Open Days to look around the school in the hopes that they will send their child to school there. Even though this was exciting – to see James’ final dream become a reality – I knew that it would take up a lot of my time, and therefore I would be unable to see Daniel as often as I wished. With this in mind, I made sure to clear my schedule for the week, so that I could spend it entirely with him, even if that meant that I had to sit quietly while he tended to Miss Candi. I made sure to wait until 11am – he was bound to be awake by then – and then walked up to his room, assuming that he would be there and, if not, I would check Miss Candi’s room. Taking a moment to calm my beating heart, I took a breath, then knocked gently on the door of my love’s bedroom, hoping that he would answer.

Wait, Yuffie had been right? I saw her smirk grow, confirming that and I had to fight even harder not to blush as the mental image of my sister was being completely destroyed by her 'Making out' with Justin. "Uh, y-yeah, sure, I-I mean if you want to go and find him, go ahead." I stuttered out tucking some loose hair behind my ear. "I'll just, uh... I'll go and track down Kennedy." If anything could get rid of the images, it was a long conversation with Kennedy about, well, babies and life in general. She was actually a great conversationalist; I could see why Elsa liked to hang out with her. 'I'll join you, too.' Yuffie said, her smirk being replaced with a smile. 'I wanna see how she's doing, anyways.' 'Kenny! I want Kenny!' It seemed as if Sora wanted to see her, too, so that settled things fairly easy. "Alright, we'll go and search for her." After giving Elsa a quick goodbye hug, Yuffie, Sora and I started walking down the hall again, calling, "Have fun, Elsa!" Behind my back, which was then followed by, 'But not too much fun!' Yuffie, don't imply such things to my sister! I didn't even want to think about her doing those kind of things!

I had been trying to find Elsa but my attempts were in vain. I tried the living room, kitchen, rec room, her room, Anna's room, the garden, library, even the ballroom before I figured she probably went out with Anna and Yuffie, which was great because she needed some sister-friend bonding time, I just hadn't seen a lot of her lately, probably because it was really awkward trying to do anything even remotely boyfriend-girlfriend-ish with her in Anna's body. Oh well, I guess I'd see her eventually. Anyway, by the time I had finished my search, I realised that my stomach was rumbling a little. I guess I had walked around so much that I had worked up an appetite. It was this need for food that led me back to the kitchen and I instantly whipped up a tray of nachos for me to eat. As I placed them in the oven though, I realised something: Now I had to wait 5 minutes for the grated cheddar to melt. So hungry...

"Wait, do we need the experience or the dog?" I joked, noticing how she was steering me directly towards the ice cream truck now; I guess she wanted ice cream. "But ok, Freddie it is, as long as they don't mind, of course." Was Freddie a guy or a girl? I didn't know, so I went with 'They' instead of 'He' or 'She' just to be on the safe side. "I just hope Tucker behaves while we're out because if he causes trouble, we'll be in trouble too." My free hand reached over to scratch the pup's head before I dug into the pocket of my shorts and pulled out my wallet. "Now, Darlin', what kind of ice cream would you like me to buy you? \One scoop? Two scoops? Maybe one of those ice creams with the little chocolate flake in the top?"

I failed to suppress a shudder as Samuel's hands travelled down the length of my back, and when he kissed me, I melted into his touch, my lips responding eagerly but gently as I enjoyed the moment. And then the moment was completely destroyed by the mention of his mother. As much as I wanted to get along with Gwyneth Newkirk, I couldn't. I just couldn't have that mother-in-law-daughter-in-law relationship you saw in movies when she made Samuel go through so much sexual abuse just so that she could have more friends! It took all I had in me to not growl as Sam spoke about her, and when he finished, I could only mutter, "Trust me, her sitting near my family is the least of your worries." The possibility of her sitting me was, because so help me if she did anything to try and make Sam 'Visit' some of her friends... Taking a deep breath, I tried to push those thoughts out of my mind so that I could calm down. It took a moment or two, but eventually I relaxed and snuggled into my fiancé's arms. "If you want her sitting far away from my family, then that's fine with me. It'd probably be for the best but, to be honest, I don't think she could poison their view of you. All that should matter to my family on our wedding day is my happiness, and I'm more than happy with you so they shouldn't think badly of you."

I needed a shave? I rubbed my jaw on the opposite side to the side Sammi kissed, feeling the scratchiness of it. I guess she was right, it was starting to move past being stubble to becoming annoyingly long, but I dunno, I was kinda curious about what I'd look like with a beard and moustache. As Sammi mentioned Yuki being the ring bearer, I couldn't help but chuckle. "I dunno, that'd require training her to walk down the aisle and we both know she can be stubborn." Reaching forward, I scratched Yuki behind her ear, smiling a little as the cat purred. "I guess we could... I dunno, smother your dress in cat food, that way she'll definitely walk down the aisle to us." Of course, I was joking about smothering my girl's dress in cat food, and I was joking as well when I added, "As for shaving, I don't think I will. I think I want to grow my beard long enough to braid it. That'd look so sexy, don't you think?" Nah, I'd shave in once we were done snuggling, I'd probably look really weird with facial hair anyway.

After the night out with Chloe I had woken up next to some other girl. Woops. I had to admit, she was very beautiful, and I kinda liked the way she had her arm wrapped around me, but a one night stand hadn't been the way I wanted to end the night and was a bad idea. With that in mind, I decided it'd be best if I just left and avoided the awkward conversations so I dressed, left a note saying thanks for a great night - although I could only remember glimpses - and sneakily left. When I reached my room in the mansion, I quickly dressed into something more comfortable and took some pain killers with water from the bathroom sink to cure the slight headache I had. As I made my way back downstairs to find something to do, my mind kept wandering to Chloe. I didn't leave her alone in the club, did I? What if I had? Did she get home ok? I knew I shouldn't worry about her, but I felt really bad for ditching her for a stranger.

I had place my suitcase in a spare bedroom for now, but it was only temporary while I tried to call Kagami. I had no idea calls from America to Japan were so costly, but I was kind of freaking out right now and needed to talk to someone. As I paced around in the back yard by the pool, I waited for someone to pick up, and when I heard, 'Hiiragi residence, who's calling?' In the voice of my best friend, I started explaining things to her.  "Kagamin, America's crazy! I want to come home!" 'Konata? What's wrong? What happened?' "There's dragon-dogs here! Dragons that can turn into dogs! I thought it was a robot, or that I got sucked into an anime, but it's real! It's all real!" '... Ok, how much manga are you reading before bed? You're beginning to imagine up some crazy stuff.' Of course she didn't believe me; Kagami was such a realist! "I'm not making it up, I swear! Th-There was this girl and this dragon-dog and they took me flying and-" 'Kona-chan, dragon-dogs don't exist. It's all in your head, I don't know, maybe you're sick and hallucinating or having some really vivid dreams. Just try to get more sleep, cut back on the video games and talk to me once you've tried that, ok?' "But Kagami!" 'I've gotta go, Tsukasa wants me to help her find her phone before our parents realise it's gone. See ya!' "But-!" The line went dead. I stared down at my phone in disbelief, but eventually snapped out of it enough to return my phone to my pocket. Maybe she was right, maybe I was hallucinating, I mean, I may watch a lot of anime but even I knew that dragon's didn't exist in the real world! Taking a breath, trying to calm myself, I started walking back into the mansion. Maybe taking a tour of the place would relax me.

Luna was already planning her escape. As much as the people told her that they could protect her, she couldn't believe them. What could they do to stop the orphanage taking her back? Luna might have been young, but even she knew that she technically belonged to the orphanage - the adults snarled that line at her often enough. The only way that would ever change was if she was adopted, and what were the chances of that happening? That was why she waited until the dead of night, when most of the adults would be sleeping and surely all of them would be inside, before she tied one end of the sheets to the bed post and threw the other end out of the window. Even though being on the first floor meant that she wouldn't have far to fall, Luna was terrified, electricity coursing over her skin in visible hues of blue, and white, as she grabbed Smarty and hauled herself over the window sill, beginning to make the dangerous descent down to the ground so that she could start running away again.

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Tue May 27, 2014 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next