House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
L is for Lindsey
Ali9910<3
Wolfsoul
Scampi
8 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 3 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Thu May 22, 2014 8:22 am

... Sorry, what?

And I think I just... Oh my. Fuck. Ok, this Disney thing has to stop. Like seriously, wow. I don't care how many you notice/don't notice in a week, but I just accidentally did a Gnomeo and Juliet quote/reference when they meet and Gnomeos prepping what he's gonna say and Juiliet comes up behind him like 'Oh I'm great baby, how are you?'

I have come to the conclusion that I need professional help.

And Alex can reply again ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 22, 2014 8:23 am

I haven't even watched Gnomeo and Julliet. *Shrugs.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu May 22, 2014 8:24 am

Alexandra::
"Luna's a very pretty name you know. I bet you're pretty too." I smiled. I had always found little children adorable, I was hoping that she would warm up to me. And on top of that, she needed to get cleaned up and get some new clothes from what I saw. Hopefully she's let me help her. Looking over at jack I made a face at him like "why didn't you tell me about her?" But of course I knew the reason was probably because she was so weary of him that she'd be even wearier about other people. That was to be expected I supposed, now that I was thinking about it. Turning my attention back to luna I started talking calmly again "I have some chocolate pastries if you want one. Are you hungry? Do you need anything?" I'd be happy to help the little girl in every way I could.

I meant to say he wouldn't, not couldn't hurt a fly. Didn't mean to make it seem mean. And build a bear has a toothless plush that you can make. You know from httyd
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu May 22, 2014 8:27 am

The House Of Immortality - Page 3 Tumblr_n0k0oscA1z1qe5n9xo1_500

I need this in my life.

I knew what you meant I was just in shock XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu May 22, 2014 8:28 am

Thought you might like it and oh okay
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 22, 2014 8:34 am

More food? She was hardly ever given this much food, and even when she was, it wasn't tasty food like pastries and chocolate, it was disgusting, inedible broths of unknown ingredients. Luna was almost tempted to tae the pastry, but she was worried about being scolded for being greedy, for taking more food than she deserved, so she declined with a small shake of her head, despite how clearly obvious it was from her skeleton physique that she needed all the food she could get. After a moment or two, she briefly added. "J-Jack picked my name." As if trying to give him the credit for the 'Pretty' name, and then dashed to the other side of the room as quick as she could, especially when her footsteps brought her closer to Jack and Alex, and went to the bathroom.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu May 22, 2014 8:34 am

Oh my god. There's a build a bear workshop in whiterose shopping centre... If I go to my grandad's in half term Lisa could take me and I could get one o.O
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu May 22, 2014 8:34 am

I've only got Elsa's to do actually, thank goodness.
((Sorta procrastinating looking at Colton Haynes anyway, so it might take longer than I anticipated. Trouble, by Leona Lewis has his beautiful face in it.))
Im fantastic now, for sure. *presses a kiss to her cheek and smiles* What've you been up to?
Whats wrong with Anna though?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 22, 2014 8:37 am

Matio's heading off to college in late-August, and he's not even sure if he'll be able to come back every weekend so... Basically they're gonna be seeing a lot less of each other than Anna had hoped. *Shrugs.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu May 22, 2014 8:38 am

"If you want it you can have it luna really." I saw how skinny she was. She needed it,, but before I could say anything else she was running into the bathroom. Had I said something wrong? Or was she just afraid to get close to us? I really hoped that I hadn't scared her.... It would make me feel completely awful... But baby steps needed to be taken and it was possible that I was pushing too hard. Maybe smaller approaches were better..
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu May 22, 2014 8:40 am

Just dealing with an over emotional Scampi, pretty normal for a Wednesday night Razz And yourself?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 22, 2014 8:40 am

Alex is looking into things too much. Luna just needed the bathroom! A girl's gotta pee! XD

I'm in a kinda good mood now. Apparently the equations I knew I was gonna forget are given to us in the exam Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu May 22, 2014 8:44 am

Oh Welp xD I just keep messing up today my bad
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu May 22, 2014 8:48 am

Jack: I wrapped an arm around Alex and rubbed her shoulder. "Don't worry, she'll warm up to you eventually. It's just gonna take a bit of time." I told her gently, "I only found her today, so she's still a bit overwhelmed. That's why I hadn't told you yet, I couldn't leave her to wake up in a strange place." I smiled and pressed a kiss to her cheek, knowing she was concerned for the young girl.

Meh, felt like contributing Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 22, 2014 8:52 am

Go ahead and contribute more, Alex and Jack can get into a little conversation about Luna while she's in the bathroom.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu May 22, 2014 8:56 am

Ross: I suppose Candi had been busy too, and that made it easier. I shoved my hands into my pockets and smiled at her, shrugging. "I guess Collin must've gotten them to let me take my exams early. I mean, he was practically keeping me locked up until school was over. Now I've graduated early though..." I nodded and entered her bedroom, running my fingers through the hair at the back of my neck. "I've missed you too, a lot. I'm really an awful boyfriend, hmm?" I turned back to her and frowned, holding a hand out to her. "But, without school and since Collins probably leaving to go be with Mel, I'm going to be all your's Candi."

Ryker: She didn't seem pleased to hear about the exam, but she had caught onto what I hoped she wouldn't. Nala was inspecting the two of us, Leah in my embrace and smiling wildly. That was a good sign, wasn't it? "You're right, I've tried breaking it off with her a couple times out of guilt, but every time I come over she gets so jealous." Soft laughter escaped me and I pressed my forehead to hers, listening closely to what she was saying. So... She was in love with me too? She had gone the same route I had though, trying to mask it. "Shakespeare, Midsummer Nights Dream." I looked into her blue eyes and my features settled into a rather serious tone. "Now that I'm here though, and I've gotten everything out that I wanted to say, is there anything you'd like to do tonight? We could go get some dinner, or maybe catch a movie... I just want to be around you Leah, that's all."

Sam: "So close but so far away? I guess that's a good explanation. I feel it too." I looked down at our locked hands, brushing my thumb against the skin there, smiling. Our marriage was practically a miracle anyway, with my issues and hesitation. With coaxing and cooperation this was the best thing that's ever happened to me. Reyna decided to surprise me with a gentle kiss though, interrupting my thoughts. I wasn't out of it more than half a second before I returned the affectionate action, smiling when her lips left mine. "A time machine huh? That sounds ideal, I'd propose sooner and maybe we could've just held a private ceremony. Your father would kill me, but it'd be worth it." I pulled Reyna into my lap and took her face in my hands, pressing a kiss to her chin. "We'll be married sooner than you know. It's only a couple weeks away, and then we don't have to worry about anything. In a couple years we'll have a baby and everything will work out as its supposed to Reyna. Just a couple weeks, we can stick it out."

Dilynn: At first I was a little confused, all guys were really interested in girls in bikinis right? It's natural, I think. Then again, Brody was entirely different and I suppose that's some of the reason why I loved him. Not the entire reason, but some of it. "Thanks, I'm glad you think so. I haven't seen you in swim trunks but I'm assuming that you look pretty great in anything so... Yeah." Before I knew what was happening though Brody's attention was on something else and I had almost forgotten Tucker was with us. I looked out across the beach, curious as well as to what he was doing. Brody just took off jogging though, and I would've jumped down if I had known because carrying me like that couldn't be easy. Upon reaching Tucker I laughed inwardly, the sight of a crab getting the better of him amusing. However, the table turned and it was the crab in the lead and I jumped down as Brody questioned me, nodding. Kneeling, I wrapped one arm around the hound and used my hands to pry the crab away from him. After carrying the crab off just a little I walked back and took Brody's hand, looking at Tucker. "Perhaps you should leave other living creatures alone for now, hmm?"

Elsa: An ice tiara? That's all it would take to get Sora to give up what she had done? I would be happy to give it to her, if I was in my own body. I watched silently as Anna formed the tiara and Joe worked a spell on it, biting my lower lip with the mounting anticipation of changing back. I was definitely ready. Everything went so fast, Joe had the moonstone and it seemed as if he just got started within no time at all, making everything rather tense within the room. I was practically being deprived of oxygen to my hand however, my sister obviously affected by the fire. I felt for her, and I hated it. I had been so busy trying to imagine how Anna has put up with the clumsiness I hadn't noticed what was happening around me. Anna was hugging me, tightly at that. Wait... Anna was hugging me. I wasn't Anna anymore? I looked over Anna's shoulder at my hands, smiling. The ice that formed was proof, I was normal. I didn't take a moment to wrap my head around it, I just wrapped my arms around her and squeezed her in a tight hug. Once I had decided it was long enough I parted and looked at Joe, smiling. "Thank you, so much. You have no idea... If you ever need anything, just ask.  

Oh... Where is she?
Just coming home from work, and I picked up my suit for the ball. What's up with the emotional scampi?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu May 22, 2014 8:58 am

"Oh alright. That makes more sense. I just wish there was something I could do to comfort her you know? I feel like there's nothing I can do..." I ran my fingers through my hair and absent mindedly started to twirl it, unsure of what to make of this whole situation. I mean I had cousins but that couldn't have ever prepared me for this. "What are we going to do jack?" I had no idea what I was doing, and I didn't know if he did or not.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 22, 2014 9:00 am

https://i.servimg.com/u/f56/16/31/09/45/image70.jpg
Looks like Christina's on her way to making CDs and becoming super famous! Woop woop!

And she's in her room, where she always sulks.

And I'll reply now ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu May 22, 2014 9:05 am

Right, I should've known. *sighs and heads upstairs to her sisters room, knocking lightly.* Anna? *rests against the door frame and taps the door, watching with a smile as the ice crystals spread and melt again each time.*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu May 22, 2014 9:08 am

Jack: I sighed and shook my head, "I don't know, Alex... I really don't know." I told her honestly. "I just..." I rubbed the back of my neck with my free hand as I began to feel nervois. "I just have this feeling that I need to protect her and look after her since finding her in the woods." I bit my lip, "I can't let her leave..." I felt like... Like she needed me, needed us... I let my head tilt back and hit the wall wkth and small groan. Iwish I knew what to do.

Reply anyway, but imma go to bed, I have an exam tomorrow ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 22, 2014 9:17 am

*Is under the bedsheets, hugging a box of chocolates which is being consumed rather slowly; her chocolate appetite has decreased today. When she hears her sister knocking at the door she lets out a shaky sugh but makes no attempt to move, instead settling on just saying,* Come in, Elsa.

One down, two to go!

Bye Scampi!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu May 22, 2014 9:20 am

I put my head on his shoulder and looked up at him. "It'll be alright jack I know it will." I paused for a second and looped my fingers through his. "Well figure it out. And if you want to protect her? If you want to be the one to care for her? You can, nothing's stopping you." I kissed his jaw line. "And if you want me to. I mean, I can help. I don't know much about kids but I did have little cousins. Plus you can't be there all the time. So I'll help in any way i can."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu May 22, 2014 9:36 am

Jack: I closed my eyes contently as she kissed my jawline, "Thank you," I whispered before pressing a kiss to her forehead and closing my fingers around hers. I was glad she was here, it made things so much better, and just knowing that she was here made me smile. I had some experience from being with Emily and looking after her, but this would be so different. Alex was right, I couldn't be here 24/7, I still had work to do, especially in winter months.. But right now it was summer, I could do whatever I want after giving a fresh layer of snow to places like Russia and Alaska and Canada... I could handle this... Right?

Candi: I smirked slightly, "Aww, Ross has turned into Rapunzel." I teased, obviously Billy and his personality had started to rub off onto me. I took Ross' hand with a smile. "Don't worry, you're not an awful boyfriend." I reassured him. He kept coming back and that was all that mattered... I mean, most relationships at this age didn't last long as all. Ross was different. "And I'm not yours all the time, I still have school, remember? And I also have to work most days." I muttered the last bit, mostly out of nervousness. I wasn't sure what Ross would think of me working. I mean, I only had Mondays and Wednesdays off...Leah: I was pretty sure that my heart skipped a few beats at his last statement. I felt like that too almost all the time, although I was too shy, awkward and anxious to show it. "I-I'd love to have dinner and a movie." I stuttered out, "Nothing too fancy if you're planning on going out, I'm not exactly dressed appropriately for that." Nor could I be bothered to get changed, I would be perfectly happy having a pizza and watching an old classic like Top Gun or something. That sounded pretty perfect right about now.

again, reply anyway, I'm going to bed for reals this time ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu May 22, 2014 9:50 am

I closed my eyes and nodded, making myself comfortable and cuddling up to him. Everything would be fine. We'd figure it out. It couldn't be that hard to take care of luna could it? She didn't seem like she could be that much of a handful could she? The only problem I could think of with her is getting her to warm up to people. That might be more complicated than anything else. But, that would just take time right? It'd be a slow process but it'd happen eventually. I sighed, this was conflicting and I had no idea what to do...
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 22, 2014 9:58 am

My father would kill Sam? That was highly unlikely, since I wouldn't let dad close enough to kill him. Before I could express that thought, though, I was pulled onto Sam's lap and I leaned into his embrace as he kissed my chin, listening to his every word and smiling affectionately as he mentioned a baby. Us as parents, now that was something that be worth the two years of waiting. As was this wedding, I suppose... Heaving a sigh, seeing sense in my fiancé's words, I nodded in agreement with him. "Yeah, ok, we can homd out for a couple weeks, I guess. It'll be worth it to finally be called Mrs Reyna Newkirk." Even now when it wasn't yet official it made me grin like an idiot, my heartbeat speeding up at the new name I'd be getting. In just a couple weeks. Yeah, ok, I was sure I'd survive as Reyna Reynolds until then.

"Mhmm, especially when that other living creature can hurt you." I added as Dilynn spoke to Tucker, who seemed a little dazed after his ordeal, if a dog could look daze. Apart from the dazed look and a slightly bleeding muzzle, though, Tucker looked fine, and he could come away from the experience with a valuable life lesson. Lifting our joint hands, I kissed the back of Dilynn's, giving it a gentle squeeze as we continued our stroll down the beach, heading towards an ice cream truck. "So who're we gonna get to look after Tucker when we go out for your birthday?" I asked my girlfriend. I didn't know anyone in he mansion, really, but maybe Dilynn knew someone who'd take care of Tucker, or maybe knew someone with another dog who wouldn't mind dog-sitting that night, I don't know, but there had to be someone, right?

'There's no need.' Joe answered back with a smile, adding, 'I have all I could ever want or need.' I swear he glanced to his son at that point, which made my smile soften. Aww, his son was all he could ever want or need! "Are you sure you don't want us to clean up this mess, though?" Looking down at the floor, I grimaced. Chalk and candle wax covered the floor, and I couldn't help but feel guilty because if we hadn't have needed his help, his bedroom floor wouldn't be in such a messy state as it currently was. Even so, Joe declined the offer with a shake of his head. 'Honestly, don't worry about it, this will take mere minutes to tidy. However, if you really feel the need to repay me...' He narrowed his eyes as he glanced towards Yuffie. 'Make sure this one doesn't bother me again.' Wow, they really didn't like each other. 'Done! Definitely done! Lets go, girls!' Yuffie left the room with Sora in a speedwalk and, after a quick goodbye, Elsa and I followed her, with me taking secret joy in the way the skirt of my dress swished around my legs; thank goodness I could dress normally now! Pausing halfway down the hall, Yuffie turned back to look at us as Sora reached up and felt the shape of the ice tiara on her head. 'So, what are you guys gonna do now that you're back to normal?' She asked. To be honestly, I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted to do now. I think I needed to take a break from all the excitement before I saw Matio, but what else could I do? Maybe spend time with Elsa? Unless she had other plans, of course... "I'm not sure." I answered simply, looking up to Elsa - yes, I was the shorter one again, I didn't have look down on my sister ever again! - to await her answer. "What do you feel like doing, Elsa?" 'Wait, no, I can guess this one,' Yuffie spoke up suddenly, that devilish smirk I had grown used to spread across her lips. 'She's gonna track down Justin and make out with him to make up for lost time, right? That's what I'd do if I hadn't been able to kiss my boyfriend for over a month.' Elsa? 'Make out' with Justin? Wait, didn't 'Make out' mean... Even I couldn't help but blush a little at the image of my sister kissing Justin like that, but even so, I was able to laugh through the awkward embarassment as I saw Elsa's reaction to Yuffie's prediction.

Tra da!!!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next