House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
hrs2.0
10 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 21, 2014 8:50 am

Goodnight Scampi!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed May 21, 2014 8:50 am

I did xD The last week of August I start. We still... have time together though!!
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 21, 2014 8:54 am

Yeah, I guess... *Hugs Matio tighter, burying her head into his chest.* But if half of that time is being spent in my sister's body then we can't do much Sad
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed May 21, 2014 9:05 am

*rubs Anna's arm soothingly* We have to figure out how to reverse the spell...
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 21, 2014 9:09 am

Mhmm. *Lets out a shaky breath.* Elsa and I are working in it, but for now there's not much we can do, so... *Looks up at the snow, wishing that it would stop but knowing that it would only stop if she was happy. Reluctantly pulling away from Matio, she takes his hand and leads him downstairs.* Come on, lets set up the chocolate fountain and smother as many edible things as possible in chocolate.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed May 21, 2014 9:23 am

Alright.Where... is the fountain anyways?
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 21, 2014 9:27 am

In the kitchen. *Leads Matio into the kitchen then reluctantly releases his hand so that she can pull the chocolate fountain out of the cupboard and start setting it up.* So, uhh, i-it's my birthday in, well, exactly one month from today. Do you have any plans besides, uh, y'know, making sure you have everything you need for college?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed May 21, 2014 9:35 am

Maybe I do, maybe I don't.* smirks deviously as he helps Anna set up the chocolate fountain*
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 21, 2014 9:39 am

Aww, come on, that's not fair Sad Can't you just tell me if you do or not? *Grabs chocolate from the cupboard and puts it in the chocolate fountain to melt it.* It'll help me decide whether or not planning a little joint birthday party for Elsa and I would be a good idea, I mean, I'd rather your plans and my plans didn't clash :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed May 21, 2014 9:55 am

All you need to know, is that Justin and I will be talking a bit more than usual, and thats it.*playfully sticks tounge out*
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed May 21, 2014 2:28 pm

Sam: At least my idea wasn't awful, she seemed to like it even. Cold weather and warm weather weren't do bad, it was always rather moderate where we were going. "Well, darling, I think the answers pretty obvious." We couldn't just go to city hall and get married, though I just wanted to be able to call Reyna a Newkirk just as much as she did. It jus wasn't right. "I'd get an earful from your father and your brother, not to mention all the planning and the cake... Though, I'd love to get married right now, sweep you away on our honeymoon, and get on with the rest of our lives. It all sounds really amazing." I was actually pretty afraid of what her family thought of me, so I was trying to stay in their good graces right now. 

Dilynn: I rolled my eyes and followed through with his attempt at a kiss, internally laughing. It wasn't exactly easy to kiss one another while giving one of us a piggy back ride. "Like you wouldn't enjoy watching me put on clothing, especially swimsuits, darlin'." I mocked him with a smile and nuzzled my head against his neck. "I suppose you're right, take out isn't birthday food. I'll leave the food up to you, do whatever you feel is right." 

Elsa: The sooner we get fixed, the sooner we can spend time with our boyfriends. I didn't want to think of it that way. I couldn't voice what I wanted though, not with so much else happening. I just wanted to get back to normal for the sake of having my powers back, because that was my kind of normal. I wanted to spend time with my sister without the stress. It wasn't just about Justin for me. I frowned, watching the two of them go at it. "I don't recall what she said, she was just mumbling really. If it helps, we had just gotten into a fight and the next day when we woke up we were one another instead of ourselves. I'm not sure what use that is, but it's gotta be worth something." 

Ryker: Being a college professor has its own advantages, I guess. I get to do practically anything I want, and I get to see Leah often. Without the class I don't know if we'd see each other more than just a few times a week. She really was a magnificent writer, and though I knew I shouldn't I was falling in love with her. Our seemingly less than physical relationship was odd for me, and gaining these feelings before we've even gotten to second base more than a handful of times was extremely new. Not that I've ever loved any woman in my life before, besides the ones in my family anyway. Armed with a bouquet of lily's, I stood outside my girlfriends door now. In my early twenties most guys my age are past their first love sort of ordeal, but I don't recall ever going through that. I'm okay with a relationship without all the confusing stuff, just talking to Leah sometimes gets me fired up. I knocked in a little rhythm, hoping she'd realize it was me. 

Ross: My exams were all finished and Collin had agreed I was free of the clutches of high school, graduating early. Of course, it was a quiet kind of thing. Just Collin and I were there, I got my certificate and left. Now I had plenty of free time, and that meant Candi time. Collin forbid my relationship while I was in school, but Candi would understand wouldn't she? Our relationship was rocky, but I loved her and I think she loves me, so it works out fine in the end. I had only enough time to drop off my certificate of completion and fix my hair before I hurried to Candi's room, clad in a blue button down shirt, a navy tie, and a pair of khaki pants. I didn't want to just bust in, that was wrong, but I didn't want her to be angry with me for being away either. Maybe she had moved on? It was possible, Candi's a beautiful, young girl with a big heart. Guys dig that shit. I know I certainly do. I paced outside her door, weighing my options and their outcomes. If I knocked and she was busy, I'd feel like crap. If she was with somebody else, I'd be heartbroken. If she just simply didn't want to see me I could understand that. 

Kennedy: "Now, we can see the gender if you'd like? Your about four months in, it seems." Four months already? I stared up at the doctor and bit my lower lip, thinking over the decision. Knowing the gender would make things easier, but if it was a boy Dimitri would demand I move back immediately. I didn't want that. "Uhm... Okay, what are they?" I had no choice, the anticipation of this day had already chosen for me. I looked over at Kai, who was staring at the screen in awe as he watched the baby on the monitor. "You alright there big fella?" He blinked back into reality and smiled, obviously embarrassed. "Yeah, I just... I think babies are absolutely beautiful. They're right beautiful Kennedy, and I'm happy you invited me along." It wasn't like Kai and I were anything more than friends, I just needed somebody there for support. Does that make sense? I smiled slightly, tickled by the cold gel on my lower abdomen, and looked at the screen. "Looks like a boy, to me. I could be wrong, they're positioned rather odd so that could be toes instead. Maybe we'll try next time, okay?" I closed my eyes and nodded, sighing. I really didn't want to call Dimitri and tell him they thought it was a boy. Maybe I'd just keep it a secret a little longer, I was allowed to do that as his mother. "So, that's possibly a little guy for you then?" She motioned to Kai and I shook my head, and so did Kai. "Oh, no no. He's my friend, we're just friends. My husband is back in the Hamptons." She smiled and nodded, wiping my abdomen clean. "My apologies, an easy misunderstanding. I was wondering why he seemed so interested. Most father's are more interested in holding hands with the mother and supporting her." Kai reached out and took my hand, smiling. "Trust me, I'm supporting her. We're crazy about each other, she doesn't know it yet though mate." I rolled my eyes and smiled, slipping my hand away from his. The doctor seemed weirded out and directed us it was okay to leave now after she handed me the pictures from the ultrasound. Once she was gone I reached over and punched Kai in the arm, groaning. "You're being weird, don't scare my doctor. I have to come back here next time."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 21, 2014 5:52 pm

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Subject_elsa_72_by_appletopfp-d7j545q
Oh gosh. I'm sorry, I just love this page X3 ((By the way, Elsa just used her powers on the last page, that's why her hand is out, though you could probably guess that.))

Anyway, I'll reply once I'm in college, since I'll have about an hour before the library opens up and I can do revision.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 21, 2014 5:57 pm

Candi: I only had a few more exams left, and the studying was killing me. Defeated, I pushed the science book away from me, enjoying the sound it made as it hit the ground. I reached over the bed to get my bottle of water and drank the rest of it. I reached down again to find my bar of chocolate but it appeared that I had already ate it all. In my head I contemplated whether I should get a sandwich, another bar of chocolate or just start to get ready for work which I had in about three hours. I stood from the bed, grabbing the empty water bottle as I did so, I might as well fill it up while I was downstairs, right? I looked down at my odd socks, one was purpe with green spots, the other was yellow and blue stripes... Meh, no one would really care. I was also in denim shorts and a plain white tee. I opened the door and saw Ross. I'd nevee felt my heart beat so fast. I've been thinking of himself first and of myself last. He was always in my thoughts. I grinned and leaned against the doorframe. He was pacing... "I don't bite, Ross, next time just knock on the door." I teased light heartedly.

Leah: My hair was tied back loosely, my bangs, too short to fit in to the ponytail just hung loose arpund my face. I was playing with Nala, just relaxing. Homework and revision had been done and I was taking a well deserved break. We were going to go outside, but that would require going downstairs, and I didn't have that much enerygy right now. Both Nala and I lifted our heads up at the souns at the door. I grinned, I didn't have many friends, only Sammi or Chloe would vsit, but they were busy with their own lives so I was putting my bets on... "Ryker..." I gasped in awe at the lily flowers and grinned, pushing them down ever so slightly so I could reach up to press a tenser kiss to his lips. "Ryker, I love them!" I told him and moved aside so he could come in. Any normal romantic of a guy would buy roses, but lillies were so much more beautiful in my opinion. Just as fragile and incredible, but underappreciated and unnoticed... I was like a lily among the human race...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 Wed May 21, 2014 6:02 pm

Oh hai! Very Happy Didn't see you guys there! XD Morning
hrs2.0
hrs2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 21, 2014 6:08 pm

Mornimg Boo! X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 Wed May 21, 2014 6:10 pm

XD I'm so pleased I got all of my school work in that was due tonight. Whoop~!
hrs2.0
hrs2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 21, 2014 6:16 pm

Well done Boo :3 *noms on cheerios*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 Wed May 21, 2014 6:18 pm

*noms on cookie* Do they have Milano cookies in the UK? ^-^
hrs2.0
hrs2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 21, 2014 6:23 pm

Never heard of them... But we do have Jaffacakes Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 Wed May 21, 2014 6:24 pm

*slowly swallows* DX Awh.

O.o ^-^ Never heard of Jaffacakes. XD
hrs2.0
hrs2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 21, 2014 6:27 pm

I thought you hadn't... Well if you like cake, orange jelly and chocolate then you'll loooove jaffacakes X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 Wed May 21, 2014 6:27 pm

Hm. XD They sound pretty chill. XD I've never had like a jelly fruity cookie before.
hrs2.0
hrs2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 21, 2014 6:30 pm

Jaffa cakes! Nom!

But why is it so cold? DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down