House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
Scampi
Wolfsoul
8 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:23 am

I would like to try out EB because he seems interesting, although I don't know how to start with him, I kinda do but don't at the same time... If you know what I mean. Anyway, I'm just creating Ebony now *shrig*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:29 am

Yea I get what you mean I get like that a lot too. :/ hmm I'm not sure exactly how you would start him either I mean I kind of do but kind of don't.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:32 am

Yeah... if you want to rp him (or Ebony, either is fine, Ebony's 16) who would you want to rp with?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:35 am

Um well if you were gonna rp EB I'd probably pick Isabella cause I feel like that might be interesting and it would make sense for them to meet. Or if you were gonna rp ebony I'd pick Austin because I feel like some drama could happen very quickly with that. Or we could just rp Alex and jack
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:35 am

Hmm... Can we do Ebony and Austin? :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:40 am

Ebony: I ran through the town's backstreets, keeping out of the main area. When I finally found the meeting point on the edge of a forest, he wasn't there. After twenty anxious minutes of waiting, I was beginning to worry and become restless. Where was EB? I needed to find him, what if he was in trouble?! Ebony... Not now. Ebony... Shut up. I groaned to myself, the voice in my head continued to call my name. It almost sounded as if it was coming from the forest behind me, not inside my head. You know you want to... No. I needed to wait here for my brother... 5 minutes won't hurt... I looked behind me, 5 minutes wouldn't hurt at all. I bit my lip but allowed my curiousity to get the better of me as I started to wander into the forest.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:42 am

Omg the feels! I haven't even finished this chapter yet but it's Joan talking to Elsa's stomach and it's just- omg! The story's done a full circle! And it's so sad because Elsa can't even be happy about her pregnancy because she has to keep it a secret, but this chapter is just so feelsy that it's making me cry! I love this author so much! They do the best feelsy Frozen fanfic X'3 Sorry, I just... I'll shut up now... *Goes back to reading with tears in her eyes.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:52 am

Austin::
Walking on one of the back streets of town, heading back home from spending the day with the guys, I saw a girl running. From what, I wasn't sure but she slipped into the forest, obviously up to something. I stopped and thought for a moment. Maybe it was time to have a little bit of fun. I mean one, she probably shouldn't be in those woods by herself, especially with all the vampires and werewolves that lived here and two a little prank would be fun. So, I decided to follow her into the darkness of the woods.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:52 am

Ok, it's over now :') I knew that chapter would be coming - it was so obvious that the next part would be about talking to Elsa's stomach, since Elsa had spoken to Anna's stomach when she found out she was pregnant with Joan - but it was just so beautifully written that it still made me emotional :')
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:59 am

Ebony: Okay, it was dark in here, maybe I should just go back. After all, EB would be back soon and if I wasn't there he'd get worried. Now... Just which way exactly did I come from? I turned around and began walking, but it was dark and I couldn't find out which was I had come. I started to panic. Face it, Ebby, you're lost. "This was your idea in the first place." I muttered to myself, blaming the voice inside my head, which I was sure by now, wasn't just the same conscience that everybody else had. I pulled my jacket closer in to me and looked around, trying to calm myself. I heard other footsteps from somewhere and bolted around just to find nothing. I took a deep breath, but it was obvious that I was nervous right now. Run. I didn't question the voice right now and just started to run whatever way I could, hoping that I could find a way out.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:04 am

Spoiler:

It's not just me who thinks it! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:07 am

Lol XD She kinda has Astrid's nose, but a rounder version XD

In other news, I discovered that some family members have Addison's disease. My nan was talking about it with mum and in my head I was just like 'Holy c***! There's actually people in my family which have the disease I made Taylor have!' It was so weird, but I feel really bad that my thought after that wasn't 'Poor them' but 'Omg, I need to go and ask them as much about it as possible!' *Facepalms.* Me and my thirst for knowledge.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:09 am

Elsa: I groaned even at the thought of having to pretend to be with Matio. Don't get me wrong, I actually do like him quite well, he seems like a nice guy all around, just the idea of having to falsely court my sisters boyfriend was uninteresting and absolutely awful. Of course, she was going to have to be nice to Justin but its not as if he won't be able to tell who she is. I think... Hopefully he will. "I can't believe you have to question my ability to play nice with your boyfriend. Little do you know, I don't hate him. Don't expect me to be overly joyous now that we have more bonding time though." I slid off the bed and walked to the dresser. "I'm not out to sabotage your relationship, I never was. I..." I shook my head and opened the top drawer. "What sort of clothing do you have Anna? I mean, that I'll be comfortable wearing." 

I hadn't meant to become harsh with her, that was accidental. I just... I needed to make it quite clear that I wouldn't use this body switch to ruin her life despite what she may think. I was crushed, absolutely disappointed that I was not in my own body. She figures it's beneficial but even I would give up being normal for having my life back. It may sound crazy, but I was getting used to the powers and all. Now I can't do things I normally do, dress the way I normally dress, and I can't court my own boyfriend. 

*smiles and leans forward, taking the crown carefully* Well, princess Sora, this is absolutely beautiful. Suits you well, m'lady. *hands it back to her and winks, chuckling under his breath*
Bacon? *smiles and sits on the arm of the armchair* Sounds like a good sandwich... *leans over and presses a kiss to the corner of her mouth* Though I prefer a classic roast beef but to each his, or her, own.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:10 am

As I hear her start sprinting, I sigh. She's just going to get even more lost this way. Well I guess it would probably be best to stop her and help her, but this was just to much fun. So, I used my vampire abilities catch up with her. Quickly, I stop a few yards away from her and slowly walk up behind her. "You know, a girl like you probably shouldn't be running through these woods alone." I gently touch her waist and smirk "there are monsters in these woods." I flash my fangs. Of course, I was only kidding around but if she hadn't been lucky and it had been someone or something else like me, she would have already been dead.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:15 am

Any meat is good with me *smiles and presses a kiss to his cheek* How've you been? Smile... I want bacon now DX

Ebony: I froze at the touch but then whirled around, at the sight of fangs, I screamed and kicked the guy where I knew it would hurt the most I pushed him away quickly before I started running again. Oh boy oh boy oh boy. If I didn't die in these woods, then EB was sure to kill me for worrying him. I was breathing heavily and it was safe to say that I was terrified. What if there were more people like him here? Wait, he was a vampire! Why had I only just realised that now?! Oh god! "EB!?" I yelled out, trying to reach to my brother wherever he was.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:22 am

Okay, I got 70% on a biology thing... That's not too bad ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:25 am

"Fuck!" I kneeled, in immense pain. Well maybe that hadn't been the best idea I've had... Slowly, I made my way back up to my feet. Where had she gone? Now I had probably been the one to put her in danger. Great... Well now it was my responsibility to get her out of the woods and back to safety. Hearing her screaming, I headed in that direction, running as quickly as I could, trying to get in front of her and to cut her off. It was only because I knew these woods so well that I was able to accomplish that. So, as I hear her coming my way I sit on the ground and try to look as non menacing as possible. Scaring her again like that would probably not be in my best interest. When she made it to the small clearing that I was sitting in, I started to apologize. "Look, I don't feed on humans, and if I did you'd already be dead. But, you really really shouldn't be out here because if you hadn't been lucky you would've come across someone else like me, that does feed on people."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:25 am

I've been busy, but healthy. Lots of papers to grade, things to think about, you know how it is. How've you been, beautiful?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:34 am

Ebony: The wind was beginning to pick up, and the thin material of my jacket wasn't giving me the best protection ever. I shoved my hands in the pockets on the jacket in an attempt to keep them warm. "You're the biggest jerk ever." I muttered to the voice, who was trying to give me directions on which way to go. You were the one who decided to actually go into the woods on your own! It's your own fault, Ebony. I rolled my eyes, but knew I wasn't completely on my own. A moment later, I came across the vampire again and tensed up. He was... Sat on the floor... I listened to him and nodded, not taking my eyes off of him in fear that he'd actually do something. I didn't trust any men at all after my experiences. After a moment I let my muscles relax, he still hadn't moved. "Uhm.." I began. "I'm sorry for, you know, kicking you. I panicked." I admitted as my eyes continued searching for a way out.

*blushes slightly as he calls her beautiful* I've been alright, thanks, homework to do, exams to study for, you know how it is. *smirks slightly as she uses the same way he answered*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:34 am

((*Smiles a little as she watches Henry talk to Sora.* *Grins and puts her tiara back on, the points to Henry as she looks to Anna.* Tara! Give Henny a tara! You want me to give him a tiara? *Smirks and looks to Henry.* What do you say, Henry? Would you like to be a Princess, too? *Laughs.*))

I don't know why I was so shocked to hear Elsa sounding so harsh with her words, especially after last night's argument, but even so, for a moment, I couldn't even speak, my mouth open slightly as my mind tried to process her words. Maybe I wasn't so shocked at how she sounded, but actually what she said. 'I can't believe you have to question my ability to play nice with your boyfriend.' Considering how she had been so... So cold towards Matio and I when we've been together in public, was  it really that hard to believe I'd have my doubts about how she'd act around him? 'Little do you know, I don't hate him.' Little do I know because she hardly showed it!

I felt like bringing up these points, but I knew it'd only lead to another argument, and that was the last thing we needed, so instead I just tried answering her question about my clothing. "Dresses, bodices, skirts. What I always wear." I answered once I found my voice, walking over to my wardrobe and opening it, displaying some of the dresses I have. "That's basically it, besides that red jumper I bought a while back and the scarf you got me. Oh, and this weird dress that's kinda like a sweater but it's too sunny for that so... Just dresses, bodices and skirts." If she didn't like it, she'd just have to deal with it, just like I'd have to deal with wearing Elsa's less-than-stylish clothes for the next week. At least it'd be worth it for each of us to get what we've longed for, normality and a chance to be special... At least I hoped it'd be worth it...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:36 am

Spoiler:

I'm sorry, but Astrid's facial expression afterwards XD Wow, whoever did this is very crafty XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:37 am

Trolololololololol! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:40 am

"Well it was exactly the nicest thing to do so I deserved it." I got up and walked over "but yea you might want to get out of here as fast as you can. I mean I can fight most of the things in here but some I can't and in general I'd really rather not." I began walking and looked back at her. She wasn't moving. "You coming or not?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:40 am

*Walks in with a stupidly big grin on his face.* O.o What's gotten in to you? Oh nothing, nothing, just... You know... A certain someone's gonna be an uncle :3 Cassy's pregnant?! Yup! Apparently they found out on Thursday Very HappyAwww! Justin's gonna be an uncle! XD I know! I'm so excited! I'm gonna have a little niece of nephew! Double awwwwww! X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:45 am

Ebony: I tensed up again when he came near me, I was still weary of him and didn't trust him fully. This was why I was skeptical of following him, I mean, what if he lead me to more vampires who would hurt me. He's probably just leading you out of the forest, Ebby. I rolled my eyes at the voice, but knew it did have some sense to it. I began to follow- I didn't even know his name. Maybe it was better off that way... "Ebony." I told him as I followed him, sure it wasn't the best introduction ever, but I wasn't used to speaking to people I didn't know.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next