House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
Scampi
Wolfsoul
8 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:34 am

I've seen the girl drink vodka before so it's cool. Tequila would mess her up, though :S You guys seriously plan on getting her drunk?! Maaaybe... Ugh, I should try and convince you to change your mind, but I'm too ill to work >.<

Poor Scampi! D: Is there anything you can do to get it back?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:38 am

"tequila isn't so bad after you've had it a few times. I mean I do shots of it." what happened to the sweet innocent Isabella?!?! DX shrugs "I discovered clubbing and alcohol."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:41 am

Elsa: This wasn't a dream? So then... Was this Anna? I practically jumped out of bed and slid into place in front of the mirror. What the... "Anna?" I was Anna? Physically, I mean. So, was that Anna inside my body? I turned around and looked at the frost emitting from her hands and the ice moving up the walls. "Anna! Calm down, stop freaking out." I approached her on the bed and took her face in my hands, or Anna's hand's and my face really, trying to calm her. "It'll only get worse if you freak out. Just relax, take deep breaths. We'll get this sorted, I promise." I-Anna- was so cold I had to release her and warm up my hands. Wait a second though, I was normal! I was able to feel cold or warm and I hadn't even begun to realize it until now. I couldn't help but to feel some relief for a fraction of a second before I refocused on my sister, or really back on myself, worried she wouldn't relax. 

Im not going to get her drunk just so she'll hop into bed with me. What kind of boyfriend would I be? I feel like if I try and make a move on her she'll just freak out and I'll have pushed her beyond her breaking point. I don't want her to distance herself from me because I'm sorta ready for something she isn't ready for.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:49 am

Well just... Start off subtly and build it up. If she doesn't push you away then things might get more intimate, but if you never try then you'll never know.

And I fixed it again, nevermind ^_^ But n'aww, HiJack feels X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:59 am

Youre right, I should ease into it. Next time I see Leah, and the situation permits it, I'll start building our intimate relationship. I like that idea much better than getting her hammered or just trying to jump right into making a move on her.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:01 am

"getting her hammered seems like a lot more fun." I agree with scampi and ryker.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:03 am

I'd suggest going to see her now, but idk how much longer I'm going to be awake :S
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:05 am

*Chuckles.* Clubbing and alcohol, 2 out of 3 of my favourite things. But yeah, tequila's alright after a couple times, but when Jer and I went to Turkey, we had a shot of this stuff called Raki and, oh my gosh, I can't even remember the rest of the night, I swear I must've passed out or something, and I can hold my liquor, trust me. *Sighs.* They've gone off on a tangent... But good luck, Ryker Smile[i]

It was only then that I realised the icy mess I had created in my room, the snow being the least of my problems right now. Oh gosh, Elsa was right, I needed to stop panicking! Ok, deep breaths, Anna. I closed my eyes and took a few deep breaths, counting backwards from ten like mama once told me to do. Once I opened my eyes, I found that the snow had stopped falling and the frost had stopped creeping up every surfaced but that didn't mean it was gone; I still had a mess to clean up later. "Ok, I'm calm, I think..." I was still worried, though, I mean, I was in my sister's body and I had ice magic and- [i]I had ice magic
. I was... I was special for once. Pretty much everyone in the friendship group we had made in our time here had some sort of powers except for me, making me feel like the odd one out, and now I wasn't the odd one out! I couldn't help the slight smile as I looked around the room again at all the ice and snow I had created, my mind also wandering to the icicles in Elsa's bathroom, but then it faltered as I thought about the billions of unanswered questions that ran through my mind. As I rose to my feet, I let out a huff of frustration that lifted the platinum blonde bangs off of my forehead before I voiced the biggest question to my older - younger - sister. "What happened? How did we end up in each other's bodies? Do you have any ideas?" I asked her, finding it extremely weird to be looking at myself without even needing a mirror; were my freckles really that noticeable?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:07 am

And my edit thing's screwed up! When I go to edit, Anna's post disappears! DX I'mma post it again and edit it...

It was only then that I realised the icy mess I had created in my room, the snow being the least of my problems right now. Oh gosh, Elsa was right, I needed to stop panicking! Ok, deep breaths, Anna. I closed my eyes and took a few deep breaths, counting backwards from ten like mama once told me to do. Once I opened my eyes, I found that the snow had stopped falling and the frost had stopped creeping up every surfaced but that didn't mean it was gone; I still had a mess to clean up later. "Ok, I'm calm, I think..." I was still worried, though, I mean, I was in my sister's body and I had ice magic and- I had ice magic. I was... I was special for once. Pretty much everyone in the friendship group we had made in our time here had some sort of powers except for me, making me feel like the odd one out, and now I wasn't the odd one out! I couldn't help the slight smile as I looked around the room again at all the ice and snow I had created, my mind also wandering to the icicles in Elsa's bathroom, but then it faltered as I thought about the billions of unanswered questions that ran through my mind. As I rose to my feet, I let out a huff of frustration that lifted the platinum blonde bangs off of my forehead before I voiced the biggest question to my older - younger - sister. "What happened? How did we end up in each other's bodies? Do you have any ideas?" I asked her, finding it extremely weird to be looking at myself without even needing a mirror; were my freckles really that noticeable?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:08 am

"oh really? I'll have to try it some time then."so you don't want to remember anything and you want to get alcohol poisoning? "me get alcohol
Poisoning? Ha. And who cares if I wouldn't remember that night the next morning? I bet that night was really fun."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:14 am

Well, whatever happened that night will remain a mystery and I don't think I wanna know anyway because I woke up fully clothed but with no underwear on O.o
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:15 am

Oh god ._. "hmmm... Maybe not then..
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:19 am

Yeah, I have no idea what happened to my underwear ^_^"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:20 am

"well I'm guessing you came across some sort of very kinky girl, which I suppose you problem wouldn't mind knowing your reputation."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:22 am

Oh dear Jason *facepalms* Jack! You're sleeping with me tonight, not Alex. I need you to keep me cool ^_^ Sure, okay.. I guess. Thanks Smile Night all! *drags Jack away*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:23 am

Right, maybe I should go see her now. *picks up his glasses and puts them on, leaving his papers behind as he headed up the steps and to her room. After knocking he entered her room and shut the door behind me.* You know, your essay's quite impressive. I've been looking it over for a little while and I'm pretty sure you have a future in literature based work.

Replying now!
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:24 am

Night scampi
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:26 am

Goodnight Scampi! I already have a pretty kinky girl, I don't need another. Jason!!!

Aaaanyway, finally finished proof-reading! And it's my longest chapter yet! Woop woop! Now to upload it!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:28 am

"I suppose not then."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:28 am

*is asleep, snoring gently with Bella(Stella? I can't remember the dog's name DX) laid next to her on the bed*

Ok, now I'm off to bed ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:31 am

And besides, for all I know, I could've just decided to go commando and thrown my underwear into a tree or something.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:32 am

Nala! The dog's name is Nala ^_^ Ok, now, we are off to bed.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:39 am

"I suppose so, when you're drunk there's not a lot you won't do."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:43 am

Haha, nope! People do allsorts when they're drunk! New chapter posted! Finally!!!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:45 pm

Elsa: Now I really was talking to myself, wasn't I? I watched as she calmed and the room started to respond accordingly, returning to its natural condition. Natural enough, anyway. This was so strange, wasn't it? Things like this don't just happen everyday, do they? A switch, the absolute last thing we needed as we had just gotten into an argument. "I'm not sure how this happened Anna, but we have to work together to find a cure. You can't stay me forever, and I can't stay you forever." Oh, what would become of my relationship with Justin? We were just starting out and I didn't want him to feel as if I was ignoring him on purpose. How about Matio? I wasn't about to pretend to be Anna and feel all google eyed around him like she did. My poor body, it was in for a great deal of punishment I imagine. Anna wasn't the most sure footed girl. How about my clothes? I wasn't going to wear dresses, that was possibly one of the worst things happening here. I wouldn't fit my clothes, Anna was smaller in size than me. She was smiling but I was absolutely horrified here. She should be too, she was an emotional girl and my powers fed off of that emotion. She had to be careful. 

*frowns as he spots Leah and Nala asleep, assuming he hadn't come up soon enough. Removes his glasses and sets them on the desk, afraid to join Leah on the bed even if his intentions were only to snuggle and fall asleep innocently. Instead, he sat down in the desk chair and rubbed his temples frustratedly*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next