House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
Scampi
Wolfsoul
8 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:12 am

Post for when Anna and Elsa switch bodies:
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:14 am

*walks over to Ryker* What are they abou- That's Leah's writing o.O So she took your class afterall, huh? XD I bet you enjoy hearing her call you sir RazzScampi, don't be so cheeky. *looks at justin* and  I've never ben ill before so I don't know if I can get ill. So I don't mind giving you hug *shrug*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:18 am

Hmmm... *Purses his lips and then smirks, patting his lap.* Come on, then. *Laughs a little and shakes his head, forcing himself to stand up.* Are you sure? I'm really sweaty :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:21 am

*laughs* I really don't care, I'll just get a shower afterwards. *shrugs and just pulls Justin into a hug* *takes a sneaky picture on her phone*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:30 am

*sets the essays down and stands, approaching Jason with open arms* I was only kidding, but since you offered... *wraps his arms around Jason and gives him a quick hug before turning towards Scampi* Actually, I like it when she calls me professor. That's my favorite, as you can imagine.
Sure, but if it's Anna and Elsa then I think I won't be able to do Sam or Dilynn.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:33 am

I wasn't actually expecting you to answer that XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:34 am

That's cool, we can do Sam+Reyna and Brody+Dilynn another day ^_^ Hehe, you can do roleplays when you two f***. You'll be the teacher and she'll be the naughty little student! Jasoooon! DX What? It's true!

Gosh, you're freezing! *Hugs Jack tighter.* *Takes a picture on her iPod.* Forget Jalex, forget Justelsa, heck, forget Jelsa, Jackstin is adorable! X3 What? No! *Pulls back.* Wolfie, don't start pair me and Jack together, that's just weird, and you know how I feel about Elsa. A secret romance! An affair! Even better! So dramatic! X3 *Rolls eyes.* No more fanfiction for you.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:35 am

Here is reposty, in case you missed it ^_^

Wolfsoul wrote:
Post for when Anna and Elsa switch bodies:
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:39 am

*feigns hurt, placing his hand over his heart* What? I'm not good enough for you or something? Sad

I hate to disappoint but I doubt Leah would do that, heck, have you two even made out yet?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:45 am

Awww, that sucks... But Sammi probably would >:3 Yeah but then you'd have to fake being smart. True :/ Then she can be a naughty teacher and I'll be the sexy student Wink*Shudders.* Ok, shh now >.<

No offense, Jack, I just like women, not men. And even if you were a girl, I'm already in a committed relationship with someone with ice powers, so I wouldn't need to date you Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:48 am

"ooooh Jason that sounds nice, I have to get me one of those. Speaking of which I have a date I'll be back later Wink" grossssssss >_<
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:49 am

It's 'cause she's got boobs isn't it? You shallow jerk! How can you break a guys' heart and not even care?! I don't need someone like you in my life anyway. I'm a strong, independent man. *turns his back and struts out* ... Drama queen. *calls from the kitchen* I heard that!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:53 am

O.o What the heck just happened??? *Chuckles.* It's totally because of her b**bs, isn't it, Justin RazzNo -///- Can we change the subject away from my girlfriend's chest, please? Funny thing, actually. The first time my parents watched Frozen, once Elsa changed dresses, my mum blurted out 'And suddenly she has b**bs!'. Needless to say she got told off by me for the inappropriate comment during the most iconic scene in the movie but now that I look back on it, it was kinda funny how she just said it without thinking XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:58 am

I never noticed that! Neutral
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:02 am

My mother did and it was really weird because I was like 'You shouldn't even be focusing on that!' She really shouldn't :/ Don't you focus on them? O.O No, of course not! Dude, you're missing out! O.o Have you been- Jason, I'm going to ask this nicely; please stop being perverted towards my girlfriend >.< Awww, but she's so hot! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:11 am

Not exactly, no. We've kept things pretty PG. With that, I'm surprised that our relationship has lasted the length and barriers it has. I mean, we've been together a while and there was that time with Chloe, I'm... I haven't ever been in this position before. A long lasting relationship where my girlfriend and I haven't really even looked at one another in a suggestive way in the least. I mean, while we're dating her friend has had more intimate moments with Leah than I have.

I'll get to replying then Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:16 am

Damn, that sucks, Ryker, that really does. Have you tried talking to her about it? Pfft! Talking will get you nowhere! You've got to be the first to make a move or something, bro! That wont work with a shy girl, you'll scare the living daylights out of her. Just talk to her about it, Ryker, if you get some time with her. *Takes another sip from his flask, wincing a little.* Bleh, it may be curing me, but it tastes disgusting DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:25 am

That moment when you can't get the Above All That Is Random songs out of your head! Christina, Sarah, what have you done to me?! DX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW6i6XdsYrk
Specifically this one DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:45 am

Elsa: A terrible thing it is to feel trapped. Like a caged animal, only I've locked myself up. I was trying wildly to stop the frost consuming my gloves I don't even remember what happened. All I do remember is that Anna was gone and I was left with nothing but my thoughts and the voice of my younger sister echoing through my room. Childish, selfish, every possible combination of words to use she threw them at me, and it had put a crack in the foundation I had built to stop my emotions from getting the better of me. I remember groggily changing into clothing and climbing into bed, crying myself to sleep impossible as the tears would only freeze as they protruded from my eyes. 

My eyes didn't open when I woke, but the warmth around me was impossible to ignore. I was finally warm, and I fought hard not to bring up memories of papa holding me close as a child. I noticed something suddenly so different though as the door opened. Cold flew into the room and I clenched my hands into fists. Where were my gloves? I needed my gloves or whoever was in here would possibly be in deep trouble. Suddenly there was a mass on the bed with me, and it sounded like me as she began yelling at me to wake up. This had to be a dream, I couldn't be yelling at myself. I opened my eyes only to see a mirror image staring down at me. No, this was a dream and I should've known already. I can't possibly be warm, and there can't possibly be two of me. "Go away... I need to wake up..." I murmured as I buried my head into the pillow. 

But wait, the room had been different. Everything was out of order. I shot upwards and ignored the double of myself as my eyes took in the room around me. It was Anna's room, wasn't it? Was my dream trying to tell me something? I needed to see Anna, maybe something was wrong? I breathed out a sigh and reached a hand up to brush my bangs back, only to be surprised to find a mass of hair messy atop my head. No bangs, just messy hair. "What the..." I turned my gaze over to the other Elsa, the other me, and raised an eyebrow. She looked so similar, but she couldn't possibly be me. I was me, and I was obviously alive so this couldn't be possible. "What kind of dream is this?"

*slumps back into his chair and takes off his glasses, setting the amongst the pile of papers* No, really, my relationship is fine the way it is. Talking about it will make her think I'm unhappy and don't want to be in this relationship anymore and making any moves will make her think I'm only interested in a physical relationship. I'm not claiming I'm going to run off and become a nun, but if she doesn't want to become intimate with me then she doesn't have to. *Frowns and rubs the back of his neck* I sound sorta crazy. But, I love Leah and as the old saying goes "love makes you do crazy things."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:52 am

Aww, Ryker loves Leah? And if you want to get her into bed, just get her drunk XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:06 am

Another thing Ryker, Leah is as shy as a dee, so even if she wanted to be more intimate, do you really think she'd make the first move?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:07 am

Lets not get her drunk -_- Lets get her hammered! XD

Ok, well at least I knew it was Elsa - I had seen her brush back her bangs so many times that it was almost a trademark thing for her now, so the attempt gave away that it was her - but she seemed to thing it was a dream! Oh gosh, right now I wished it was a dream! I wanted my body back! "It's not a dream, I swear it's not a dream! Look, I'll prove it!" I used a gloved hand to pinch Els- me- the Elsa that looked like me. "See? You're awake and you're... You're me! Wait, no, not me because right now I'm you but I'm- physically you're-" I was getting tongue tied as I started freaking out even more, the snowfall getting heavier with the fear and panic, so instead I decided to just let Elsa see for herself, pointing over to the vanity mirror. "G-Go and take a look, ok?" Then sooner she realised what was going on, the sooner she'd be able to figure out how to fix this, because I seriously had no clue at all what to do!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:26 am

"if you want to get her drunk I suggest vodka or tequila, but actually she might throw up if you give her those. After all she's probably a light weight, maybe rum or jack Daniels then?" since when do you join in on the conversations here? 0.o "you guys just normally don't say anything interesting."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:33 am

FUCK! I just pressed the wrong button and now I've lost fanfic . net again DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:34 am

Awwwww :/