House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Shadowhunter
rae
Ali9910<3
Wolfsoul
Scampi
9 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 2 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:23 am

Hahahaha "oh god she's planning something ._."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:28 am

Lol XD Anway, I'm gonna go to bed. *Whimpers a little.* You can stay up, if you want. I'll doubt she'll come on now, though :/ I'll stay up just in case. Okies ^_^ *Hops off of Justin's lap.* Goodnight people! *Leaves.* *Sighs.* Goodnight Wolfie...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:29 am

Night wolfie :3
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:30 pm

*lets out a shaky breath and runs his hands through his hair*
I mean, Charlie... it's okay... you can find someone else, right? you're a really sweet guy and you are attractive and tall and-
stop. just let me... *closes eyes and slides down onto the floor, leaning against the wall with his knees bent and his elbow resting on his knee* i can't fucking do this.
:-( Charlie...
*sits next to him and hugs him* it's going to be okay in the end...
*leans his head against Rae's shoulder and closes his eyes* i can't do this...
*sighs* I'm sorry bubs...
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:10 pm

CMcL; The chilly air made my hands sting and my nose run viciously, causing me to pull my sweater sleeve over my hand and wipe the mess with the back of my covered hand. It was my only option, since I had basically been kicked out of the apartment I had shared with my (now ex) girlfriend and her best friend.

To be honest, I was still shocked that everything had happened the way it did. Sure, I always worried about the chance that we would break up one day, but i never expected it to go like that at all. There was never a sign that anything was wrong, and really it wasn't. She was given an amazing opportunity and she felt guilty. My only real regret was that I didn't try harder to convince her that she wasn't inconveniencing me by 'dragging me around the world'. She should've known that I would follow her anywhere she went.

Eventually, I found my way to the airport, armed with only my backpack filled with the necessities. When I arrived back in America, I wanted to start over. A fresh, new life. That's all I wanted.

Almost a full day later, I was met with the front door of the mansion, yet again. This time, though, I wasn't optimistic and looking forward to meeting all of the wonderful people. There was no excitement. I had met all of the people worth meeting, and I had dated the only girl worth dating. There was nothing for me here, other than old memories and wasted opportunities, and yet I had still returned. It wasn't the best decision i had made in my lifetime, but it was the only practical one. If I had stayed in England any longer, I would've died from stress and anxiety. Just the thought of possibly seeing one of my family members on the streets freaked me out. I had to go back.

I walked straight into the mansion, immediately met by familiar sighs and familiar faces. Even though I had been away for a while, nothing had changed at all. Taking a deep breath, I bit the inside of my cheek and began to walk up the stairs to find a new room.

Time to start over.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:24 pm

Oh no, I feel awful :/ And we got kicked out of the flat too, not just Charlie :/ Greeeat, now I have to make sure you stay busy so you don't run into him! DX 'I had dated the only girl worth dating' I can read, you know! Damn it! DX I'm... I'm off for a walk. *leaves*

And for some reason my phone hasn't charged -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:25 pm

Tired DX *Looks to a sleeping Justin in the armchair.* He's tired too Sad
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:37 pm

i realize that I wasn't the only one to get kicked out of the flat, but it felt like i was the only one. besides, I feel like i got kicked out of Chloe's life and that was worse that any stupid flat.
*sigh* i still have French homework to do & I fell asleep watching netflix. I'll do it now though, i just don't want to.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:45 pm

Aww Charlie... *huggles him* Maybe if you ruh into her (and if rae comes on more often) She might see that she wouldn't have dragged you across, since you came by yourself... And there may be a possibility of you two staying together Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:47 pm

*sighs and hugs her back* easier said than done. rae never has the time. and I highly doubt she'll want to get back together with me. she'll probably find some cool musician guy and forget all about me.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:00 pm

Rae should make time Razz

I had come to the conclusion that children grew up far too fast. Even Arthur, who certainly wasn't growing as fast as his sisters, was growing up too fast for my liking. Almost 3 months, now, and my smiley little prince was already beginning to explore things using the Lion King play mat I had bought him for christmas. He was playing on it now in the living room while the older children enjoyed the snow, his tiny arms reaching out towards the toys dangling above him in amazement. I smiled down at my little boy softly, wishing his mother was here to see him right now, but unfortunately she was currently trying to finish writing a chapter for her new book in our room, and couldn't spend time with us right now as she had to concentrate. Oh well, at least Ryan would be able to spend time with us later, and perhaps I would have a new chapter to read before I fell asleep with her tonight!

Being pelted with freezing cold slush wasn't exactly my favourite thing to do, but at least I was spending time with Hope - and Bentley - and doing something childish for once. It was them against me as Kodi had to go to work, but it wasn't really an unfair advantage considering that that they were kids. As the children hid behind their snow fort, discussing a course of action, I took the oppurtunity to creep closer to them. By the time Hope's vampire hearing caught me coming closer, it was too late for her to yell, 'Look out, Bentley!' Before I had picked the little boy up and started tickling him through the thick layers of clothing he wore. "Muwahahahaa! I've got you!" I smiled as both children laughed, Bentley trying to wriggle free of my grip while Hope threw more snowballs at me in the hopes of making me let go of her friend - step-brother now, I guess.

Everyone was treading on light feet around Darkess. It wasn't that she was suffering from mood swings anymore, but as her stomach grew larger, the Beast got more protective of his wife and future daughter. The only one he'd trust enough to be around the pregnant demon was Lucius, and even then you could see anxiety etched on the Behemoth's features. Not wanting to cross paths with the Beast and anger him - for doing so would only end in violence right now - Vincent had taken to just sitting in his armchair most days, reading literature until his crimson eyes grew tired of reading. Today he sat reading Oliver Twist - not his favourite book, but it was still considered a classic -, cautiously glancing over to the demon family on the couch, keeping an eye on them in case Galian flipped. Right now, however, it seemed as if he was too busy nuzzling Darkess' stomach affectionately. Vincent swore that he would never understand how a creature of such murderous destruction could become so loving and gentle simply because of a child that was yet to even be born.

I was a bit disappointed when TJ said they weren't dating, but there was still a chance! And she sounded really nice, and the way TJ smiled as he spoke about her... I could hear the wedding bells ringing already!!! As my son mentioned not saying embarassing things about him, I faked a frown, replying with, "Awww! But it's a mum's job to embarass her kiddy-winkies, especially in front of a potential girlfriend or boyfriend!" After a moment, the smile came back and I shook my head. "Don't worry, no embarassing things about you will be said," Or, a least, I'd try not to say embarassing things. "Heck, I'll do whatever it takes to help you impress this girl. If there's anything you need, just ask." I was sure that TJ would be able get a girlfriend, with or without the family's help. Wait a sec... If he got a girlfriend - and I know this wouldn't be his first girlfriend, but it'd be his first closer to the, uhh, 'frisky age' - that'd mean we'd have to give him the talk, right? Yeeeaaah, that was going to be Tyler's job, I'll just deal with Robyn in 16 years time!

Breakfast? There was no time for breakfast! It was already 5am! We needed to get going! We needed to get in line! We needed to- My stomach rumbled in agreement with Nathalie and I groaned. No fair, my own body was disagreeing with my brain! "Fine fine, but we better make it quick!" I surrendered as I climbed down the ladder and started recording again. "And get ready now so that we don't have to come back up again, ok?" Turning the video recorder back on, I recorded Nathalie stretching, then started wandering around the room, just recording things because I could. Under the desk I found the scrapbook Xie had made with pictures of him and Nathalie in it and frowned. Had Xavier hidden it there? Had Nathalie even seen it since she woke up from the accident. I hadn't seen Xavier around much, but when I did he looked so... Beaten down. I just wished I wasn't the only thing Natty remembered - that she remembered him and how much she loved him. Heaving a sigh, I turned away from the desk, leaning back against it. "Hey, Natty, have you ever thought about dating?" Stupid question, she could only remember the things she thought of when she woke up this morning! But I had to try, right? If there was a way to jog her memory, I had to give it a go.

I kept staring at the clock every 10 seconds, the boredom that came with never having to sleep taking it's toll. Humans didn't realise how lucky they were, they got to waste a good 10 hours a day sleeping, but I couldn't. Without those 10 hours, it left way too much free time and, after doing everything I could think of doing, I was waiting for 10am to come around. 9:59am, and that damned last minute was going so f***ing slow. I just wanted to wake up my girlfriend and do something with her, couldn't the clock speed up for that?! I took to pacing for a little bit, and then by the time I looked at the clock again, it was 10am. Finally! Beaming a grin, I ran into the room next door and climbed into bed next to the beautiful sleeping redhead, a hand tracing the curve of her hip lightly as I debated whether to be naughty or nice. Eventually, my niceness won out and instead of tickling my defenceless girlfriend, I kissed along her jaw to wake her up instead. "Alix, wakey wakey, it's morning." I practically purred into her ear before moving the kisses down to her neck, trying not to breath in her scent as well as trying to avoid kissing her pulse point, just to be on the safe side.

I was officially 18 now. I felt no different to what I did mere days ago when I was 17, to be honest. Actually, that was a lie, because there were a distinct increase in the butterflies that flew around in my stomach. When Sam and I got engaged, we agreed to wait until we were both 18 to get married. One down, one to go, and Sam's birthday was less two months away. Oh gosh, our wedding was so close now! Don't get me wrong, I wasn't getting cold feet, it was just... Nerve-wracking and exciting at the same time. Reyna Newkirk. Mrs Reyna Newkirk. I had repeated that in my head so many times, but soon it'd be reality, said out loud for all to hear! I beamed a grin, now completely distracted from the book I had been reading in the mansion's small library. I just couldn't wait for the big day! Or the day after! Oh gosh, I had no idea where we were going on our honeymoon, but I'd probably love Sam's little surprise! I just hoped he'd feel the same way about my little surprises.

Ugh, school was uncool. It was bad enough that I had enough problems in school, but then they had to give us homework as well, which absolutely sucked, especially since I was stuck! Well, at least there was a positive to today's homework session; since Matt and Dayna had gone to the hospital to get some 'Scan' thing done of the baby - babies - KJ was staying over our house for a little while, just until her parents came back. Aaand, since TJ was downstairs with mum and dad was at work, it was just me and KJ, spending some quality best friend alone time. Well, once I finished this homework I'd be able to, anyway. Turning in my spinny desk chair, I looked to the ghosts that had been peering over my shoulder and raised an eyebrow at them. "Got any ideas?" The two young siblings shook their head straight away - they were only kids, what would they know? - while the man with three gunshot wounds near his heart actually picked up my homework paper and examined it. For a moment, there was a bit of hope in me, but the hope died when he set the paper down and shook his head with a frown. "Well, thanks for trying, I guess." I murmured, spinning back around to hit my head against the desk a couple times. "KJ, help me." I groaned against the wood. "I feel like I'm dying of boredom here, but I can't wrap my head around factorising." Kara-Jayne might've been younger than me, but she had more brains than me, so maybe she could figure it out.

Another day, another... Well, it was just another day, really. Full of nothing to do except spend time with Tr- oh wait, he had school. Damn it! Why couldn't he graduate already?! Letting out a growl of annoyance, I rose out of bed. Sure it was stupidly early, but at least I'd be able to spend a little time with my lifemate/boyfriend/whatever before he had to go. Making sure to be quiet for Jupiter's sake - the lazy mutt was still asleep in his little bed - I showered, brushed my teeth and hair, then went back into the bedroom to pick out an outfit. It was all going well until I tried pulling on my t-shirt, which was one of my favourites, and realised that it was really tight across the chest. "Really?!" I hissed into the darkness, instantly regretting ever growing up. You know what? Screw it! If my t-shirts were going to rebel against me, I would just wear one of Trent's t-shirts instead! Ripping off the t-shirt and throwing it across the room in anger, I walked half-dressed into Trent's room through the door that joined our rooms together, then started rummaging through his drawers, trying to find something to wear that would at least match the rest of my outfit.

Yet another day of interviewing potential teachers for the school. I had been doing this for a week now, away from the mansion, but I had come up empty handed. Most of the teachers seemed to be either not qualified enough or simply wanted the job so that they could uncover the mansion's secrets. This was proving to be more tiresome than I had anticipated, but I still had high hopes that, by the time September came, we'd have the school open and running, even if I had to teach a few lessons myself. Setting down the CVs on the large oak desk in my office, I sat back in my chair and glanced towards the one of the few portraits of James and I that hung on the wall. "Your dream is coming true, my love." I told the painting, a small part of me wondering if I was even allowed to call him that, now that Daniel and I were some form of a couple. "I hope you are proud of what I have accomplished in your name. The James Knight Academy will give our younger residents a shining future, no matter who or what they are."

Oh boy, exams were really taking their toll on Sammi. Seriously, each afternoon all she did was homework and revision. I was actually starting to feel neglected, but this all had to end soon, right? Lawyer exams couldn't last forever... But when she became a lawyer she'd have court cases to deal with and documents to go over. Over gosh, this was never going to end! I had to do something about this, Sammi couldn't just stress herself out with work forever, so, taking a deep breath, I got my butt off of our bed and walked over to the desk, wrapping my arms around my girlfriend from behind. "Baby," I murmured, pressing a couple kisses to the sensitive spot on her shoulder in the hopes to distract her away from her work. "You've gotta take a break now; you've been studying for almost 3 hours. Just spend an hour or two with me now, ok?" That was probably the best I could do without getting down on my knees and begging.

Adjusting to an independent life was difficult at first, I mean, Sierra and I had to get our own groceries and I needed to learn to cook more than the few meals Tifa had taught me to make, but gradually it got a whole lot easier. To be honest, all those little minor things were outweighed by all the positives, anyway, like not having to deal with Claire, Zidane and Marlene 24/7, the complete freedom of being able to do whatever we wanted in this apartment and it meant more alone time together. Sure, we both had work - Sierra was working at Johnny's Heaven and I had my WRO stuff to do - but it was still a lot more alone time than we got at 7th Heaven. It was the alone time I was grateful for the most, like now when I awoke, snuggling up to... A pillow? What the-? It took my sleepy eyes a minute to adjust, and then I realised Sierra wasn't even in the room. I couldn't hear the shower running, either... But I did hear music. Keyboard music, and singing. Ohhh, I knew where she was now; playing with her Valentines day present. Smiling a little, I got up and stretched my limbs before heading into the next room, which was supposed to be a storage room, really but now held the keyboard on it's stand and a little stool. In that stool, sat with her back towards me, was my beautiful girlfriend, her fingers brushing the keys as she sang her heart out to a song I didn't actually recognised but sounded amazing anyway. I decided not to interrupt her for kisses and a cuddle and instead leaned against the doorway and listened in on her little performance.

We'll be fine. She kept saying it, but would we? Geez, since when did I become so pessimistic? About parenting, the one thing that I was so excited for six months ago? Wasn't Dayna meant to be the one freaking out about giving birth to three babies? Wasn't I meant to be the one saying 'It'll be alright', not her? I still wasn't ok, but I had to be a man, for crying out loud, so I nodded my head. "Yeah, I'm ready to go home." I murmured, rising to my feet, albeit a little wobbly at first, before pulling Dayna up as well. Crumpling the paper bag and putting it in my pocket, I returned Dayna's kiss, then started walking towards the car. "Can we pick KJ up from Bex's a little later, though? Give me a couple hours to relax?" As we headed back towards the car, I tried to think of the positives here... Uhhh... Three cute babies with Dayna's smile and hopefully my blonde hair - Dayna and I did have a bet over whether they'd be blonde or ginger afterall -, uh three babies meant triple the hugs, triple the fun when they were old enough to run around and play games, triple the amount of kids to call me daddy - I knew KJ called my her dad, but I wasn't really her dad so, technically, it didn't count - triple the laughter, triple the amount of kids to tell bedtime stories to... Ok, yeah, I was starting to see a couple positives about this now, it just came with quite a few worrying negatives that we'd have to try and overcome...

"I slept well, thanks, Darlin'." I murmured, leaning in to press my lips softly against her's. "Well, I did until I woke up real early; I still haven't gotten used to the fact that I don't have any chores, I guess." Shrugging a little, I sat beside Dilynn, wrapping my arms aromd her in a warm hug since it was still pretty cold in the mornings. "I'm guessing you slept pretty darn well, since you didn't move a muscle when I got up. It took a pup biting your ear off to wake you." At my own words, I grimaced, knowing that it was my fault Tucker had woken Dilynn up in the first place. "Sorry about that, by the way, I thought that making sure he was cared for would stop him from pestering you, but instead it just woke him up enough to want to play. I'll make it up to you, I promise; kisses, chocolate, anything you want, it's yours."

It had gotten worse than just no smile, Elsa had narrowed her eyes! That was a sure sign of being mad and, to make things worse, she didn't even say 'I'm happy for you' afterwards! I know her mind was on the meeting now, but it only took two seconds to say those four words. What had I done now? No, it wasn't me, it was something to do with her and even though she told me to go and entertain Yuffie, I was determined to get to the bottom of whatever was going on in Elsa's head regarding Matio and I. "Alright, what's so wrong about me kissing someone?" I asked from my position on Elsa's bed. The annoyance could be heard in my tone of voice, but I didn't care. "It's not as if it's any different from what you and Justin did last week and yet you narrowed your eyes as if it was a bad thing; that's kind of hypocritical, y'know! For your information, Elsa, I'm not a child anymore, I'm perfectly allowed to kiss someone if I want to."

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:25 am

Less than 4 hours until Captain America 2! I have lots of homework to do tomorrow, though DX It makes me worry about whether or not I'd eve have time for my fanfic :S I'll have to drink pepsi tonight when I get back and do it once it starts taking effect.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:45 am

Not fair it doesn't come out in the US until April 4th DX I want to see it so bad!
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:55 am

Relly? Weird. America usually gets movies before us, especially Disney-related movies.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:56 am

Yea idk it's weird :/
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:01 am

Mhmm. Don't worry, I wont tell you spoilers.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:41 am

*Walks downstairs and heads towards the door.* Going out for a ride? Yup Smile Ok, just be back by 8pm my time. Don't worry, I will! *Leaves.* Mhmm. And now I have 20-30mins of sittig around until we go to see Captain America 2 :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:47 am

OMG FROZEN COMES OUT ON MONDAY!!!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:35 am

Hooray it's Friday!!! :3
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:27 am

Whoop whoop! XD

So happy I've got mah ariel back :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:40 am

Your Ariel?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:49 am

My tv ariel, I mean XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:50 am

Ah alright
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:52 am

So how are you?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:54 am

I'm alright, kind of mad though. My dad called started yelling and now I have no internet. For no reason. You?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next