House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
-Wolf-Girl-
Britt-21
Evαlissiα .
Scampi
Shadowhunter
Wolfsoul
10 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:43 am

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Elsa__the_kindest__wisest__w__the_brightest_smile_by_nonamedef-d75xsjc
Awww :3

*Walks out with Matio and laughs awkwardly.* Hahaha, lets just... Pretend she didn't say that, ok? O.O I-I'm not saying we should, you know, but, uhh, lets just try not to think about how embarassing what she said was, ok? *Looks down at her boots, wishing the cold winter air would cool down her burning cheeks already.* Hmm, I see... Talk to him about it. Try to pursuade him.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:53 am

Aww Elsa!

Yeah, it's almost spring, and all of my friends are trying out for some kind of sport team. If not, I can probably convince him VERY easily to let me take Tae Kwon Do classes again, there's one RIGHT down the road from me! Very Happy 

Gah, I just need some kind of sport. My Global teacher thought I should join a chess or checkers club XDD

*Cheeks stayed a bright red* Agreed. *Quickly tries to change subject* So uh.... *thinks* How has your sister been?
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:06 am

Ah chess club, those were the days :3 I wasn't a nerd, trust me, my grandad was - and still is - a cocky b****** who kept boasting about his chess skills, so I wanted to get better at it XD I should really challenge him to a game one day, now that I'm older and have a few tricks up my sleeve >:3

Anyway, Tae Kwon Do sounds epic, but swimming sounds safer!

*Is thankful for the subject change and smiles as she thinks about Elsa.* Elsa's been discovering what it's like to be a teenager, actually. *Laughs a little before explaining.* She's fallen for two men and doesn't know which one she prefers, so she's going through all the confusing boy troubles that she never got to go through when she was growing up. She even came to me for advice during the middle of the week, which was kinda surpring since, well, I haven't exactly had the best record for courtship... *Frowns a little at the memories of Hans and then lets out a sigh.* I just hope that she's happy with whoever she picks, and I hope that theu're aware that, if they hurt my sister, I'll be putting my right hook into action.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:10 am

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Elsa__the_nicest__gentlest__warmest_person_ever_by_nonamedef-d75xg6x
Also this one :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:16 am

Forgot to mention this earlier but I found a white hair in my head today, I panicked and got rid of it immediately but then wished I'd kept it 'cause i felt like Anna XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:26 am

Where do you find these pictures?!

Heehee, I have no clue how to play chess. That's cool that you know how to though! A lot of strategy :333

Yeah, swimming is a lot safer, and probably cheaper too. But Martial Arts does have the added incentive of self-defense :3 I dunno. I'll ask him when he's in a REALLLY good mood!

*raises eyebrow* Wow, two guys huh? That sounds like a lot of stress. Your sister seems kind like a more quiet girl. I know it's none of my business but, she might need someone a bit more energetic to pull her out of her comfort zone and encourage her to try new things. 'Course that's just my opinion but, you'd be surprised.*scratches the back of his neck with his free hand* *chuckled slightly at Anna* Hey, if you need an extra fist, mine are wide open!
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:29 am

A lot of them are probably on Tumblr, but idk if wolfy has tumblr so that DeviantArt or whatever it's called??
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:35 am

I'm on tumblr right now XD

Scampi, you had an Anna hair?
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:37 am

Lol XD That's so awesome! I would've been cooler if it was more than one strand, though. If it was an entire lock of your hair that would be even more like Anna and therefore even more epic

And I find these pictures on Deviantart. Deviantart's where I get most of my Frozen pictures :3

And give him his favourite food to soften him up!

*Smirks.* Thanks for the offer, but although I might not look strong, I'm pretty sure my right hook could knock someone out, *Flexes her free arm and laughs.* So extra fists wont be needed. And I guess you're right about Elsa needing someone to bringjer out of her shell, but I think that's my job - it seems like my job at the moment, at least.I wuite like the sound of Elsa being with someone energetic, because it means it'd be easier for me to spend time with them too, but if she soends the day with me, then has to deal with an energetic partner during the evening... I don't know, we'll just have to see what she decides. *walks in silece for a moment, then becomes impatiet.* Are we almost at the greenhouse? I'm kinda curous about what you put in the picnic basket. Ooh! Is there chocolate? Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:42 am

I know! It was pretty awesome and I regret pulling it out ^_^ I'm kinda hoping I get another now XD Cause it mus have happened in my sleep xD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:46 am

Did you dream that you were kissed by a troll? Razz

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Image66
Does anyone else love this picture or is it just me? And this is what Matio will have to deal with every single morning if his and Anna's relationship ever reaches marriage status one day XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:53 am

Ah, Deviant Art. And Yeah, I know EXACTLY what to do.

*laughed* Maybe not TOO energetic.  Smile There might be a hint of chocolate.* He stopped in front of a huge green house with a winding path He walked with her inside, opening the door for her* M'lady Smile

Mmm, I'm sure he can handle it XD
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:00 am

If he can handle the snoring, drooling, giant hairball then I salute him. Seriously. *Grins at the mention of chocolate, then blushes as Matio calls her 'M'lady'.* Why thank you, kind sir, how very gentlemanly of you. *Laughs at her own formal voice, then heads inside, looking around at all the amazing, colourful flowers. Her jaw drops at the sight.* Wow... This is... So, so beautiful...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:21 am

With an older and younger brother, I'm sure he can! :3 *smiled at the look on Anna's face and walked inside.* A lot of these are tropical plants, so they're extremely bright. Smile *pulled out picnic blanket, laying it out on a patch of grass and pulling out a lot of picnic type foods* *Pulls out covered platter with cakelike shadow in it* Haha.. I kind of packed A LOT of food.  Razz 
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:31 am

Hmm, touche Razz Anna can't be any worse than two brothers XD *Is tempted to go and look at all the flowers more closet, but as she turns towards Matio and spots the food, she changes her mind. Walking over to the blanket, she sits down with her legs tucked to one side.* I lot of food's good. I can eat a lot when I really want to so the more the better. *Gestures to the covered platter with a curious look in her bright blue eyes.* Can I uncover it or do you want to do some grand reveal of whatever's underneath there? Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:14 am

Exactly :3 *Looks down at platter, then scratches the back of his neck* Ah,,, go ahead. I'd LIKE to have some kind of big reveal, but I really don't have one... ^^"" * pulls out plates and forks and slides the cake platter closer to her so she could open it*

-------

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=475
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40