House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
-Wolf-Girl-
Britt-21
Evαlissiα .
Scampi
Shadowhunter
Wolfsoul
10 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Shadowhunter Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:49 am

XD Alright, I'm going to be poofy, because I'm dealing with a 7 year old, a stubborn dog, and am making milk custard.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:54 am

Ok ^_^ He lives! Happy ending! *Wipes the tears from her eyes and the notices Matio, blushing bright red as she feels his arm around her waist.* H-Hey there ^_^" I, uhh, you- you haven't been there long, have you? Awww, now Anna's surrounded by her two favourite people X3 And I'm alone, as always. *Shrugs.* END CREDITS SONG! I love this song! X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:56 am

Hey, think of it as being a free bird! *shakes head* No, not really.  Smile How are you, Anna?
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:58 am

You can hang with me if you want, Justin? ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:03 am

I'm good. *Tucks some hair behind her ears, then realises that she's holding her Anna doll and turns a deeper shade of crimson, quickly hiding the doll behind her back.* Uh, how about you? How've you been?

SCAMPI'S BACK! YES! THANK GOODNESS! You know if you didn't cme back by tomorrow I was gonna send you a facebook message to see if you were ok. I would've done it today but I was like 'Give her a day to cool off before you go into panic mode' so... Yeah... *Chuckles.* That doesn't actually sound like a bad idea, Scampi. *Walks over to her and pats her head with a slight smirk.* Welcome back. I wasn't aware that you'd left but apparently you did. *Shrugs again.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:08 am

Yeah... I over reacted, obviously. Buuuut I did keep dying on my game and sims wasn't work plus girlie stuff and hormones... Was not a good mix. However after I left I was able to get past the bit I was stuck on, I managed to get the sims working today and dad even found a light for my bedroom Smile I still need to do the washing up for today though... Meh, soon!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:14 am

Anna, where did you get a doll of yourself from? *reached behind her back, pulling it out, and holding it next to Anna's face* Cute, but... I think I like the original better.*face turned a light shade of pink* *turned away * I-I've been fine... just exploring the mansion.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:19 am

Good good Smile*Runs over and huggles Scampi, throwing the Elsa doll back in Anna's general direction.* *Is hit in the stomach with the Elsa doll and has to swallow back vomit because of it, wincing as she does so.* Hey, be careful, Wolfie! Ugh, I was just starting to feel better, and now... *Leans back, but then glances down at the dolls.* I've had them since I was a kid, this one- *Holds up the Elsa doll.* Was Elsa's, but she kind of left it behind when she moved out of my room, so I've been looking after it ever since... *Shrugs and looks up at Matio, smiling a little at his blush.* *Ignores Anna.* Don't scare me like that again! I was so worried you wouldn't come back! DX I'm pretty glad you're still here, to be honest, I mean, you're one of the rare few here that doesn't do crazy things to me :S
((FYI, 5 year old Anna can be seen playing with the dolls during Do You Wanna Build A Snowman :3))

Shadow wanna rp?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:23 am

Of course I'll come back, as agitated as I get I will always return Razz And that may be true, but I think I'm probably more insane than the orhers hdre *shrug*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:23 am

Sure, but i'm warning you I won't be on long, and I will poof
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:27 am

That's fine, Shadow. And good, Scampi, because I never want you to leave DX [i]You may ne the most insane, Scampi, but at least you're nice to me.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:28 am

Caught red-handed reading a fairytale book like an 8 year old! I jumped a little, blushing out of embarassment and did my best to hide the book behind a cushion; Rapunzel would have to wait a little longer to be rescued while I fought my own battle with reality.

"H-Hey there, Matio. I, uh, I-I totally wasn't reading a kids book, it was... Uh... Another book, a book for adults, I swear!" I laughed awkwardly, mentally kicking myself for acting silly in front of Matio, of all people, but then noticed the girl beside him and tried to act more normal, if that was even possible for me.

The first thing I noticed was the picture of vines on her face. Strange, while I explored town I saw a couple people with pictures on their skin, but not on their face. I didn't get the whole 'Put pictures on your skin' thing, but I guessed some people just liked it, like how I liked talking to paintings. And I was mentaly rambling, now. And staring! Woops!

Snapping out of the rude behaviour, I tried to make up for it by smiling at Matio and the girl and asking, "So, uh, who's your friend, Matio?" But what if it wasn't just a friend? Why did it feel like my heart sank into my stomach when I thought about it? Did that metaphor even make any sense? Probably not, I had never been good at making up metaphors or other poetic phrases!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:30 am

Aww Razz I feel so loved Razz And that's only because I'm a generally nivce person *shrug* How've you been anyway?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:35 am

You are loved, Scampi, don't let anyone tell you otherwise! I've been... Well, I'm a lot better now than I have been in the past week. Y'see, I just finished my 'Prince for a week' thing, and it wasn't... I don't think I'll be doing that again soon :/ It wasn't that bad, but accepting that I'm a prince would be like accepting my father and, to be honest, I want nothing to do with him so... Yeah...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:41 am

I kind of get where your coming from, like your expected to be something but that's not what you want and it won't make you happy and it isn't how you see yourself... Is that kind of how you feel? ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:46 am

Matio raised and eyebrow, a small smile forming on his face when he spotted the book in Anna's possession. "Hey, adults read fairy tales, don't worry about it." He noticed the glance that Anna made behind him in Ayame's direction. The blonde already saw that Anna was staring at the tattoo on Ayame's face.  

"Anna, this is my best friend. More like... my sister though we've been friends since we were kids." Matio stated, taking a seat next to Anna. 'God.... Anna don't mention the tattoo... don't mention the tattoo!' Before Matio could mutter something to Anna, Ayame had already jumped in.

"Mati here can't stop talking about you! All good things, I promise." Ayame gave Anna a small smile, which was rare to see on her face.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:06 am

... Vaguely, yeah, although it is mostly about my dad, really. If he hadn't messed up my family's life when I was a kid, I might've accepted my royal heritage, but he did, so... Like, I don't even want to be related to him - I've pretty much disowned him - but accpeting that I'm a prince would be officially labelling myself as his son and... I guess it's kind of hard to explain, but I'm sure others who had a parent leave before would understand.

Oh thank goodness, just a sister-ish friend, nothing more. I didn't even realise that I was holding my breath until I let it out, a strange sense of relief washing over me in the process. Now to get over my strange need to talk about Matio's friend's tattoo. I felt the urge to ask about the tattoo, out of curiousity, but after so many years of impulsively blurting out things like 'Why're you so tubby?' and 'Why do you have such a long nose?' To dignitaries, Mama and Papa had been sure to engrave into my skull exactly why I could't say those things. It was still really tempting to ask, though, so I was grateful when Ayame spoke up, her words shocking me, acting as the perfect distraction. "He- Really? He can't stop talking about me?" Blush crept across my cheeks and I glanced to Matio igntly as I took the fairytale book out of hiding. What did that mean? Why had he been talking about me a lot? Was it because-? What if it was? My blush deepened, and a grin spread across my face, one that I wished didn't give away how much I was enjoying the possibility of Matio liking me in a romantic way. "Well, uh, they can't all be good things, I'm sure, I mean, no one's super good, right?" I mumbled modestly, clasping my hands in my lap and dropping my gaze to them to save myself from any further embarassment
((This probably makes no sense because I'm starting to fall asleep :S))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:33 am

*rubs the back of her neck, feeling odd as she stands* I'll go and... *remembers Kennedys at the doctor and frowns. Looking up at Justin, she smiled and walked over, bumping elbows with him.* How're you doing?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:35 am

Matio turned towards Ayame sending her a glare as his face turned bright red."D-don't listen to her Anna, Ayame just likes to tease..." Ayame rolled her eyes ignoring Matio."I can't give too much away.... but he DOES think you're cute. ANd on that note, I think i'll leave you two alone. Have fun Mati." Ayame then smiled a bit at Anna."It was nice to meet you Anna, take care of him, ok?" she left the room, heading out the door.

Matio glared at Ayame the entire time, and even after she left."I.. uh.. I did NOT expect her to say that. Normally she's a bit more quiet, and more.... intimidating.." The blonde scratched the back of his neck nervously. "Ah.... just ignore what Aya just told you. I mean.. I DID say good things about you but-" He stopped himself.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:42 pm

Stupid nightmare -_- I'm good, thanks *Retaliates playfully, bumping his elbow against Elsa's.* :)How've you been? Aww, we scared Elsa away D:

He wanted me to ignore what she said? How could I when she said thise kind of things? Talking about me a lot, thinking I was cute, that had to mean something, right? "You... You think I'm cute?" I questioned, my cheeks still flaming hot but I forced myself to glance towards Matio and give him a smile. If he really thought I was cute, maybe I could... I don't know, after the whole Hans incident... But Matio seemed different, and maybe if I didn't rush into things. Oh gosh, what would Elsa say, though? Would she say that I couldn't court Matio either? N-Not that I, uh, I mean... Ok, maybe I did want to court him a little - he was so sweet and adorable, and he could sometimes be a bit awkward like me, which actually made me feel more comfortable around him -, but I didn't even really know if Matio felt anything towards me, really, I only knew what his friend said before she left, and she could be lying just to irritate him for all I knew.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:31 pm

Should have reeeally got in the shower last night :/ And done my english hw :/ and the washing up.... Damn Sims! DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:33 pm

Lol XD T'is addictive!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:08 pm

LEEETS DOOO THE TIIIIME WAAARP AGAAAAIIINN! I love the college radio this morning X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:41 pm

Matio blinked in surprise at Anna."Well I...." he stopped again. He couldn't exactly deny that she was cute, nor could he deny that he talked a lot about her."I...might have mentioned something like that." The blonde vaguely stated.

Maybe if Matio could change the subject to distract Anna...."Oh, hey!!! You're reading Rapunzel! " He randomly commented, picking up the fairytale."You know, there's a movie about it! It's a a musical, called Tangled!" Great, Anna probably all ready knew about that. She would think he was stupid now!
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:12 am

Ugh, catering is so borng :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content