House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
-Wolf-Girl-
Britt-21
Evαlissiα .
Scampi
Shadowhunter
Wolfsoul
10 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 37 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:36 am

Well, that makes me feel better about myself Smile
*comes into the mansion heading straight up the steps towards her sisters room, pushing past Wolfie and knocks on Anna's door* Anna, please come out or let me in... *sends a scowl to Wolfie*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:41 am

I didn't mean it, I swear! DX Don't look at me so cruelly, Elsa! DX *Moves more to the side, out of Elsa's way.* *Hears Elsa and looks to Jack, trying to steady her voice for a moment.* Let Elsa in, n-not Wolfie. Please. *Tries to control her tears, but although the tears slow down, they don't stop.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:45 am

*nods with a small smile and heads to the door unlocking it and opening it* Anna would like you to go in ^_^ *lets elsa in then stands in front of the door* I think you and I should head back down, give them some privacy. Good good ^_^ Dinners ready bbs!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:48 am

But... But... She hates me, doesn't she? Oh gosh, she actually hates me now! DX *Starts crawling towards the stairs.* I didn't mean to! It was an accident! I keep repeating myself because I don't know what else to say to make things better! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:11 am

*sighs* Just give her some time 'kay? ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:14 am

*Sighs.* Ok... *Heads downstairs.* Now if you'll excuse me, it's dinner time. Brb.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:30 am

*Steps into the room and wraps her arms around Anna, frowning* Are you okay? I mean, I know that by looking at you that you aren't but... Do you wanna talk about it? Mama and papa are gone but they're obviously looking down on us, we saw them. There's nothing to be sad about, their happy and in a better place, and one day we'll be up there.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:46 am

*Lets out a shaky breath, leaning into Elsa and hugging her back. As she responds, she purposely skips over Elsa's words about joining her parents, not wanting to start thinking about her and Elsa dying too.* I-I know they're watching down on us, it's- it's just- *Removes one arm so that she could wipe away tears, trying to compose herself.* It shouldn't affect me - it wasn't real - but reading about them dying... A-And in the story it was worse, because Papa was- he was- he was stabbed right in front of us, a-and reading it makes me imagine it and I did not- I didn't want to imagine that. At all. I just... I-I still can't handle things like that - things that involve them dying. *Wipes away more tears, still struggling to stop crying.*

*Walks in with the hot chocolate powder and raises an eyebrow at Wolfie.* I thought you were going to try talking to her? Jack said to give her some time... Besides, Elsa's talking to her now, so... Yeah... Oh... That's probably for the best; Anna probably needs her sister now more than she needs anyone else. I'll make them some hot chocolate to drink while they're having family time. *Heads into the kitchen.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:09 am

I understand why Anna, I'd be the same if I read something like that. But, you're right. It's not real, and we can just brush it off knowing it won't ever happen and never did happen. It's like... Watching a scary movie. The antagonist isn't going to come and get you though you stay in fear that they will. Just brush it off and don't let it bother you. I'm not saying that we shouldn't be upset that papa isn't alive, but I'm just referring to reading or hearing things like what you did today. *wipes her sisters remaining tears away and sighs* I understand though Anna, I do.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:28 am

Out of curiosity, how come Linz was on at noon today? Didn't you have school or something?

*Nods her head in understanding, smiling the tiniest bit as Elsa wipes her tears away.* You're right. It's- It's just like a scary movie. That's all it is; just a scary story. *Feels herself calming down as she repeats Elsa's words in her mind, wiping away the final tears herself and taking a couple deep breaths.* I- I'll try to brush it off. Maybe then it'll stop me being a big cry-baby. *Laughs a little, despite insulting herself, and hugs Elsa tighter.* *Heads upstairs with a tray holding two hot chocolates and knocks gently on Anna's door, peeking his head in.* Sorry to interrupt, but I've brought you two some hot chocolate. I figured you could both use it so... *Steps inside and sets the tray down on the bedside table.* *Eyes the hot chocolate, her smile growing more.* Thank you, Justin. You're welcome. I hope you feel better soon, Anna. Now I'll leave you two alone to continue talking. *Gives the two a smile, followed by a playful bow that ends with a wink towards Elsa, letting her know that he wasn't bowing to her in a serious manner, before leaving the room and heading back downstairs.* *Laughs a bit more, then looks to Elsa as she spots the opportunity to get her mind off of the fanfic.* I honestly have no idea how you're going to choose between Jack and Justin; they both seem perfect to me. *Sniffs and wipes her nose on the sleeve of her shirt.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:51 am

*spots Justin and rubs the back of his neck* Hey, er, Justin- Thanks for the erm, other day and bringing back to the mansion ^_^ ...*watches silently, quite intrigued*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:54 am

*Shrugs and shoves his hands into his pockets.* No need to apologise, I was just doing my job... Are you ok now, though?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:58 am

Yeah, I'm fine now, thanks. Smile Glad to see you didn't catch hypothermia ^_^ Jack it's nine pm. Already? O.o Right, I gotta go, see y'all later ^_^ *heads off* *rolls eyes*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:00 am

Ok, bye then... *Heads to the kitchen to get himself some coffee.* Where does Jack go at 9pm?!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:04 am

To see the little girl who believes in him *shrug* He always seems happier in a way after speaking with her and this is the best time for her I think *shrug*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:09 am

Awww! Jack has a little friend X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:12 am

Mhmm :3 It's so sweet! Oh and before he left yesterday he gave me tnis bracelet, and he like, made it so if I tap it 3 times his necklace from Taylor would glow so he'd come back! Idk how he did it but it's awesome!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:13 am

I stayed home today, missed the bus and didn't have a way to get to school :/

*blushes slightly as Justin winks at her, picking up a cup of hot chocolate. As soon as he was gone though she was surprised to hear Anna speak of her struggle* Uh... Yeah. I think so too. I'm not sure what I'm going to do... *sits on the bed and takes a sip of her hot chocolate* I really like Justin but I really like Jack. It's becoming easier to like Justin more so though because we've actually discussed liking one another and with jack I just took your word for it and have had one sided conversations with him about how I feel.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:27 am

Ohhh! So that's what the tappy tappy thing was about earlier :)Cool! *Leans against the kitchen doorframe, taking a sip of his coffee.* Justin, olay the piano for me, please! *Shakes his head.* Maybe a bit later, Wolfie, let the coffee take effect first. Be warned that having an audience makes me worse, though. That's a risk I'm willing to take Very Happy

And that sucks, Linz. Unless you hate school but, then again, your education's important. *Picks up the other mug of hot chocolate but decides to wait for it to cool.* Well, maybe next time you see Jack you should cut the small talk and just get him to say how he feels? I don't know, but maybe if you know how they both felt there'd be no bias in your decision. Then again, I wouldn't mind the biased option, since he just made you blush. *Giggles and rests her hand on Elsa's cheek, the laughter quickly being replaced by shock.* Woah, your cheek's actually normal temperature! O.O
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:50 am

*Finishes off his coffee and takes it into the kitchen. Once his mug is washed, he returns to the living room.* Ok, now I'll play the piano for you SmileWoohoo! *Runs off to the music room, chanting,* Yiruma! Yiruma! Yiruma! Yiruma! *Chuckles and looks to the others.* If you start to feel lonely, drag Jeremy down for company. I'll be back as soon as I can Smile*Ruffles his hair, the heads to the music room.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:52 am

*rolls her eyes and smiles down at her mug* Don't get used to it, I don't plan on that happening again. *rubs her thumb against the warm cup and sighs* It's just... I didn't have to ask Justin or push him into telling me how he felt. I don't want to have to ask Jack, it should be easy knowing that I like him. It's difficult to talk to somebody about things like this though who practically doesn't talk to you at all. *smiles and shakes her head* Who thought I'd ever be in America with two men on my mind. Two very eligible and interesting men who actually like me for me and not my title or my powers. *looks at Anna and tilts her head* How are things with you and that Matio fellow.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:06 am

*Lowers her hand and shrugs.* We're ok, I mean, I haven't seen him laty but he's probably just busy. I miss him, but his absence doesn't bother me a much as it probably should because I still have you, Yuffie, Kennedy, Jack and now Justin to spend time with. Oh, and Wolfie. *Smiles a little and sips at her hot chocolate.* I know how you feel, though, I mean, who knew I'd be in America, sitting next to my sister, with quite a few friends and a possible partner to spend time with? A few months ago this would've been- well, in truth, this would've all been a dream. Quite literally, probably. It's crazy to think how so much has changed in so little time. I like the change, though :)Anyway, about the Jack thing, maybe he needs a little push. Maybe, if I get Wolfie to drop a few hints, he'll realise that he had to tell you how he feels. I'd say it's worth a shot. *Shrugs again and takes another sip of hot chocolate.*

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:40 pm

hiiii
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:49 pm

Too early DX And I just dropped my iPod on my eye! DX Hi Rae...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:09 pm

Gooood morning! Very Happy

How are we all this morning? Good?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down