House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Shadowhunter
Britt-21
Evαlissiα .
L is for Lindsey
Wolfsoul
Scampi
10 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 13 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:52 am

I like the third one personally.
Harrison... That's such a formal name. If I ever have a kid I'm goin to name him something light.
I feel like there should be a law against you reproducing.
Ha! I don't think you should reproduce either. Nobody needs a gloomy junior running around here. Besides, Leah and I would make better looking children than you with anyone.
Whatever -_-
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:55 am

I think Henry would make cute babies, no one said they had to be gloomy. It just depends on how they're raised. ^_^ Isolt would be here to help out, but she has work... sadly. I think she over works herself. -_-
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:00 am

I think I want to bring Harrison in, I seemed to really get into his character just writing the form so I want to actually try rping him. Not sure who with though, sorry you'll have to pick
I like all the colours DX but I think I'm leaning towards the grey, it sort of represents his numbness to the world I guess if you want to get metaphoric about it
He got nicknamed Haribo by his sister if that's any lighter for ya Ryker ^_^
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:01 am

Wolfsoul wrote:((Yes, I had pet brothers. They were very obedient, they did what they were told and knew to be patient for their treats and not bite my hand off. *Laughs and pauses outside the nearest door, listening in and, upon realising it's unoccupied, she enters, kicking off her heels and flopping backwards onto the bed.* In all seriousness, thiugh, I've been debating whether or not to buy a cat. I probably will, eventually. Ok, so I've told you my best memory, but now I would like to know yours Smile))

Must... Get up... So... Sleepy DX

Shouldn't you be happy about getting an adoptive sibling, Alix? O.o

"Yeah, you're way behind me, and I'm not even paying complete attention to what's going on." I was true! Every now and then I had been pressing kisses to Alix's shoulder where my head rested, enjoying the gamer's version of snuggling as we raced our cars, and I was still 4th out of the 12 cars in the race. "I'm 4th, so I'm not exactly the best of the best, but I'm still better than you, and that's all that matters." I smirked at my own words, because I didn't mean them... Well, only partially meant them, and grinned as I crossed the finish line, setting down my controller and holding a hand out to Alix's. "Want me to help you, honey? Or do you want to try this by yourself?" She probably wanted to cross the finish line by herself, but at least I was offering my help instead of letting her suffer all by herself.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie** Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:01 am

Hello ^_^
Cassie**
Cassie**

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:04 am

Bonjour! How're you?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:04 am

Hi Cassie
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:10 am

I am don't get me wrong, I'm just also happy that my parents won't be coming on surprise visits any time soon! I actually have happy that they adopted my cousin Julian. :3 He's a pretty cool 12 year old... and he's a wonderful Sorcerer! He actually has his powers in control!!!

Hey Cassie! Wanna rp from where we left off?

Alix Taken |
She looked at him a little helplessly with a sheepish smile as she held up the remote towards him, "Yeah help me out with this last lap please." Sometimes she knew it was good to accept help from others, plus it boost their ego when they actually do it for you. And Alix was more than happy to be able to see Jeremy get her back up a little in the ranks, "And when you cross the finish line can you pause the game so we can talk?" She knew better than to keep it from him for too long, she didn't want to seem irresponsible. Although she never used her power much before so it wasn't a problem until now, he'd have to know of course considering they always hung out with each other.

*She walked towards the bathroom a little to look at herself in the mirror, but she kept the door open as she switched her shirts and pants with an extra pair from her gym back that were less work-outish.* My best memory was trying to long board in Puerto Rico, my brothers were insaneeee with it! They thought it was the next best thing, and once they got me on it.. I fell off immediately. That day I they fed me soo much ice cream to prevent me from telling on them. *She laughed as she came out in a blue loose crop top with a pair of dark blue jeans, her black hair hanging down loosely.* Now then. *She plopped on the bed.* How'd you end up here?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:17 am

See? I'd make cute babies ^.^
Right... Big albino Newlins, I guess it's whoever thinks that's cute.
I swear Ryker, if you don't shut up... Not everything has to be a competition.
Okay, okay. Geez. Grumpy

So, rp anyone?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:20 am

I will! (:

The babies don't have to be Albino. -_- And don't Albinos have red or pink eyes? *Raises an eyebrow at Ryker.* Dani. >_< You weren't in this. I'm in it now. ^_^
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:20 am

I will, if you want to Linz
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:25 am

Cool, another person to shock Jeremy XD *Runs in from the kitchen.* No, no. Absolutely not! DX I'll rp!

*Catches herself watching Siena change, but then trains her eyes on the ceiling until the vampire lies down beside her.* How I got here? Well, I used a few spells to track my brother Joe to this place and then I flew here. I just wanted to make sure he was ok but I kinda like it here, so I might stick around for a while longer Very Happy*Turns on her side to this Siena, trying to think of other questions to ask.* ... Oh! Here's a question: How old are you, really? Since you're a vampire, I'm assuming that you're not as young as you look, am I correct?

Oh gosh. Talk? Talking was never a good thing, why did Alix want us to talk? Especially when the talk involved pausing the game? "Sure, I guess..." All my insecurities started attacking my mind, making me worry that something was up with our relationship and that Alix was going to break up with me. I tried to push the thoughts away - tried to focus on the game - but after years and years of every relationship going wrong somehow, I couldn't help but think that something was going to go wrong again, that I had done something that Alix didn't like. It was all the innuendos, wasn't it? Gosh, I was such a screw up! Why couldn't I just do one thing right?! The mental attack meant that I could only boost Alix up to ninth place, and when I paused the game, I took a shakey breath. "Ok, what do you want to talk about?" My eyes automatically closed so that I couldn't see Alix say the words. I didn't want to hear, either, to be honest, but I had to...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:34 am

Electricity doesn't run in the family, he just has a deep connection with the Earth element. :3 And Midget if you want we can roleplay my 16 yr old werewolf Cambria with Harrison? c;

You are deffinately correct! Add 69 years to 17 and that's how old I actually am, see there's a bit of math for you. *She winks and lightly bites on her bottom lip as she looked at Thorn, checking her out just a little, but not to obviously.* Now then.. another one is: Did you ever have any imaginary friends when you were younger?

Alix Taken |
Nervously she looked down at her fingers as she played with them a little and then spoke out quickly, "Wellll... it's about my magic. I don't want you to freak out but next time that happens please lock me up in a room, I'm not suppose to be using it that much and I tried using control! I swear! And I'm sooooo sorry if it hurt I didn't mean for it too, and when I was acting weird I was NOT okay.. it's the magic high. It's sort like a allergic reaction to something, like when I use my magic and it magics my body all warm and tingly, usually that feeling leaves a Sorceress right away. But for me it stays and I get overly confident and cocky and just..." She shudders a little and closes her eyes. "Once I hurt a girl when I was 15 because it got out of control and I was misusing it, and I didn't mean to! I tried to stop it but it didn't work so I had to take medications for a while.." She dragged off and sighed. "I'm rambling too much I'm sorry.." She lightly got up from his lap and turned around so she could sit in his lap side ways and wrap her arms around his mid-section. "I didn't mean to shock you hard.. it was a mistake. But I was having fun in my bedroom, the high was a little subdued... but once you mentioned video games it came back at full force. And if it weren't for a controller in my hand I probably would've tried chasing you again.. for real this time."
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:36 am

Exactly. Any children I possibly ever has aren't going to be albino. For all I know they could have brown hair, my mother had brown hair and brown eyes. You're an idiot
Im just saying, your really blonde and she's really blonde... I wouldn't be surprised if an albino popped out of there if you guys ever make the mistake of having a child.
If you don't stop I'm going to feed you to Kennedy.
Okay, okay. I'll stop.

Do you guys mind reposting?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:38 am

Yeah sure, if you want Evay, who's starting?

Tonks: Her grip tighten around his own and a smirk pulled at her lips as she leaned over him. "All you have to do is admit that you cheated and say I'm the winner, and I'll let you up. It's as easy as that!" It had only been a game of rock paper scissors, but the winner got to choose the film they were going to watch, and the loser had to get all the food and drinks they were told to. So she'd really wanted to win, and upon losing she'd immediately claimed that he'd cheated because he'd 'paused' before making the scissors to beat her paper, and when he denied it she'd straddled him and pinned his hands down on either side of his head. There hadn't really been any need to pin him down, but it gave her a position of power over him and she liked that, it made up for the way she was slowly starting to need him and become dependant on him. She wasn't freaking out about it anymore, but it still left her feeling a bit uncomfortable at her vulnrability. But their talk had made her feel a little better about the situation of him staying around, as long as it was within his power like he'd said. So she'd decided that whilst she was with him it was alright to feel the need, but when he was at work or whatever then she had to stop it and focus on doing something she wanted to do but couldn't do with him. Anything to distract herself. She hadn't talked to him about her decision, flat out refused to even bring the topic up so he didn't try very often now, but he had to notice that she was slowly but surely going back to normal with him, so that was all the reasurance that he needed.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:40 am

What makes you think they're child would be a mistake? .-.
Kennedy doesn't eat live people.. does she? *Raises an eyebrow.*

I'll start a post in a moment. Where do you want them to meet?

And I'll grab a repost. :3
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:42 am

Isolt Lewellyn |
"Thinking back 3 months ago when I actually did sleep a bit.. I believed I liked it under the blankets. I felt more warm and secure, but considering I'm already feeling those two things without the blankets at the moment. Then I think we could go with out plus.." She looked down at her own attire of clothing, her sweat pants and tank top she had on, and looked back up to him. "I believe my bodies covered enough, comfort wise." Isolt didn't know the 'true' meaning of comfort, she's slept different ways before and every way, whether naked, fully clothed, or with little to no clothing on. She never deemed it 'uncomfortable' by any means. "Are you comfortable in what you're wearing?" She raised an eyebrow as she looked at him, she wanted him to feel comfortable as well. Going back to his earlier statement about me speaking of physical attraction, she just blew that over and ignored it. She hoped he'd find her even remotely physically attracted and by his words he confirmed it for her and she no longer harbored any doubts about whether he actually liked her or not.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:45 am

Uh, somewhere in town? He probably would have stopped as he was passing through to get some photos
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:50 am

They could meet at a store then. :3 She could probably be running from some people at school and ask for a ride back to the mansion? Let me get the post ready!
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:51 am

Oh... I guess that's not too bad... Unless he tries to bury me alive :S *Does the math and her eyes widen slightly before she composes herself, not really caring for the huge age difference considering the fact that Siena still looked young and acted young. As Siena bites her lower lip, Thorn can't help but to lick her own and blush ever so slightly before trying to focus on the question.* Uhh, not really. When I was a child I had my brothers to play with, so I didn't really need to make up any imaginary friends. I did pretend that my toys were alive though - Toy Story really mesmerized me at the time... Surely that must be 20 questions now, right? Or do we have a bit longer to go?

Oh... So she was just worried about me?... THANK GOODNESS SHE WASN'T BREAKING UP WITH ME!!! It felt like a great weight had left my shoulders, and I couldn't help but chuckle out loud at how stupid it had been to freak out, then find out it wasn't the thing I feared most. "Hey, I thought I was the one meant to be worrying about hurting you! I am the big scary vampire, afterall." Wait, seriously conversation! Alix would probably not appreciate my joking right now! I quickly composed myself, my hands moving under Alix's t-shirt to rest on her hips, rubbing soothing circles into her hip bones. "I'm not gonna lock you up like you're a prisoner, Alix - never ever - but if you need someone to make sure you don't go around hurting people with your powers, I'll be there for you. And don't worry about hurting me, ok? I know that if you ever do it, you probably wont mean it. Just... Try not to get all worried about your powers, ok? Everything will be fine, I promise."

Who and who, Linz?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:59 am

Hiya Smile
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:01 am

Grr! I was gonna offer to rp with your new person! Stupid internet on my phone is finally working xD Maybe another time :)Besides I'll be going to bed soon, would linzypie like reposts so she can reply when she wants to? XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:02 am

O.o Why are there Anna and Elsa relationship pictures on Deviantart? O.o O.o What the- when I say I love my sister, I don't mean it like that! Gosh, that'd just be awkwardly weird :S O.o When did you even get in here. Just now? Why? You're not even meant to be here yet! O.O Oh! Woops, uhh, sorry. I just thought that- you did my form and- sorry ^_^" I'll just, uhh, go now. *Backs away slowly and bumps into a lamp in the process, almost knocking it over until her reflexes kick in and she pretty much hugs the lamp in an attempt to stop it falling. Her cheeks turn red slightly in embarrassment.* Uhhh... *Puts the lamp back upright.* I didn't do that, ok? Nothing ever happened! Hehe ^_^" *Quickly walks out before she could embarrass herself further.* *Facepalms.* She's gonna be interesting...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:08 am

Ugh. If I close the window completely, it will get too hot and I won't be able to sleep. If I leave it as it is I won't be able to sleep because of the noise the raim makes -_- well this sucks.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:10 am

Moi? Are you talking about my new character, scampi?
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next