House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Shadowhunter
Britt-21
Evαlissiα .
L is for Lindsey
Wolfsoul
Scampi
10 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 8 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:32 pm

I need a distraction. "are you sure it's a good idea to be on here? You seem like you want to slaughter everything... Watch out guys."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:35 pm

Oh yeah now I remember, sounds about right. :3 And what were they naming the boy? And do you think we should tweak them a bit so they'd be more interesting to rp?

Watch Vine Videos, it always helps me. .-.

Isolt Lewellyn |
She lightly crossed her legs at her ankles, it made sense that Micah's birth mother should be able to see him once in a while when she requested it. But sometimes she wondered how that all even worked out, back then if you did not want a child. The child was placed in the wilderness where it would either die or run with the beasts that lived in the trees. Grinning she pressed her shoulder against his as she leaned her head against his shoulder, "I have had better days, the new Guards at work are a rambunkcious group. But nothing I can't handle." A yawn escaped her lips, she was still a little sleepy form her nap earlier. Lightly she rubbed her thumb over his as she smiled a little, "Do you still work at Game Stop?"
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:36 pm

Kellan Lutz is playing Hercules in the new Hercules movie? o.o
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:41 pm

Yea that might be a good idea... God just the day just keeps getting worse
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:55 pm

Henry: I imagine Isolt could probably handle anything. I mean, I haven't seen anyone as calm and strong as Isolt, ever. If these guards were indeed rambunctious, then they should be the ones watching out for her. I smiled and nodded my head, embarrassed I worked in such an immature place. "Yeah, I'm your resident twenty one year old game salesman. I should probably get a better job, huh?" What would I get though? I practically filled an application for every single job opening in town, and this was the only one I got.

Mhm, it looks pretty good eh?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:05 pm

tired...
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:12 pm

He does look pretty good...

Isolt Lewellyn |
A better job? She though to herself for a moment, why try to find something better if you were just fine at the moment? But maybe he wanted something more important and worth while, squeezing his hand a little she let go and laid back on her bed tiredly. "If I could I would offer you a job, yet I have no clue what sort of qualities you have. Also, I believe you would be more comfortable selling games rather than restraining a witch and wearing a rune that drains your energy although..." She made it obvious that her eyes were looking him up and down, scrolling down from his face and down towards his abdomen before she looked off in a different direction. "Mmm never mind. But your job is nothing to be ashamed of, just be glad you are actually trying rather than some people who do absolutely nothing." She grinned.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:32 pm

eve wanna ooc?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:33 pm

Henry: "I think I'd pass on that. I like a perfectly normal job where humans come in and buy video games. I have no business knowing if they're human or witch, or anything else and I like that. Everyone that walks in the door is there to get a game or something along the lines and I don't have to deal with anyone being rambunctious." Why was she eyeing me though? Was I not wearing a suitable shirt? I thought for sure it was clean. "Although... What? Is there something wrong with my shirt? I got home from work and threw it on after a shower and I guess I probably could've gone with something with long sleeves." Though, inside the mansion it wasn't very cold and I suppose maybe I could try to look more natural. Or perhaps... Was she checking me out? Looking me over for physical attributes necessary in her line of work? I was a larger guy, and built rather muscular, I was a good fit for anything physically demanding. I needed to hit the gym just a little but beyond that I was physically fit. 

Mhm, I think so too. I noticed he was playing that in movie when I switched Henry's FC.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:44 pm

I believe it's the clothing Hercules is wearing in the movies that eye catching for me. Other than that, Henry would look nice in leather I think. Nope. No Leather. *Pushes Isolt back into the Roleplay.* But yeah sure Britt. (:

Isolt Lewellyn |
"Your shirt?" She asked curiously as she sat up and brought her legs up on the bed with her, folding them under her body. Slightly raising one eyebrow she placed her hand on his shoulder and soft laughter came from her lips, he had saw her staring but he thought she was noticing his shirt's imperfections. "Oh no! I was just looking at some other things. Your shirt is perfectly fine." Although it'd look better gone. She thought after a moment and she yawned once again a little tired, she pressed any dirty thoughts to the back of her mind and was glad when they left her. But she didn't doubt they won't come back.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:02 pm

Henry: Ah, so it had to be the other reason, because I couldn't see her eyes anywhere else. "Okay..." I shrugged my shoulders and laid back on the bed, looking up at the ceiling as my arm folded behind my head. "How have you been doing, outside of work? I mean, personally I've been missing Micah and trying to busy myself with anything I can, but I'm sure you probably have better things to deal with hmm?" She continued to yawn, and that was a downer. Perhaps I was boring her... Which was no good in any situation. Making more exciting conversation would be ideal but I have no idea what to talk to her about. Every time I start to think I get nervous and silly things come out like "what have you been up to". I mean, surely she would tell me if something had come up since our date. Which wasn't long ago.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:13 pm

Isolt Lewellyn |
She frowned for a moment as she thought about what she had been doing after work and while she wasn't trying to spend time with seeing Henry and Micah. Sighing she shrugged, "I have been sitting in here or out there." She nodded towards the balcony and turned her head so she could look at him as he looked anywhere but at her, a smile tugged at her lips. Isolt found herself enjoying being around him, but taking up this new shifts at work were tiring her. It's been a while since she had a good night's sleep and she was dreadfully missing one. "But so I'm not completely anti-social, I took up the day shift and the morning shift at work on a few days... it's been a while since I slept. Or actually fully slept, I've napped, but nothing close to the blissful feeling of sleep if you know what I mean?" She sighed as she looked back up at the ceiling. "Truthfully I doubt anything I do is any better than what you do, back then probably. But now and days the world isn't as dangerous as I'm use to, species live united and it's... odd. I use to teach vampires how to hunt werewolves and I use to run from the spears of Shifters. Now they work along each other like humans." It bothered her, a lot, because instinct told her some of these people were bad. Very bad, but on the other hand she met a good few that proved her other wise and made her heart unusually warm.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie** Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:25 pm

Going to sleep didn't turn out well:(
Cassie**
Cassie**

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:25 pm

Can't sleep? Speaking of sleep I need to pack up and walk home. -_-
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie** Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:28 pm

Nope haven't slept for two days, schools going to be fun tomorrow
Cassie**
Cassie**

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:31 pm

Oh god that's horrible... have you tried taking sleeping pills or medicine? Sometimes warm milk helps or music. o.O
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie** Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:33 pm

I've not tried sleeping tablets but ibe tried warm milk and I always sleep with music on.. I should sleep well tomorrow though
Cassie**
Cassie**

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:38 pm

Henry: I turned my eyes to her and drew in a deep breath, my hand tightening on hers gently."it's probably a good thing, with all the species being friendly and all. It probably prevents all out war between vampires and werewolves, as well as a war between other polar opposites." At least I knew now though that he'd yawning was a result of working and not a result of her boredom with me. "If you're tired you can sleep. I don't mind, I can head out and we can talk tomorrow or later tonight. Whatever you prefer. I should probably go and sleep too anyway." Not that I'm really very tired, working at the Gameshop doesn't really take any energy or effort. And I haven't had a two year old to chase around either, so that knocks it down a bit too on energy use today after sleeping ten hours last night. 
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:46 pm

thanks evay Very Happy
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:49 pm

Yeah my method of sleeping is my large Simba stuff animal. With him I fall asleep fast, without and it sucks. I also have a hoodie I always sleep in that's warm.

Maybe your body missed school. xD And it's saying you can't sleep until you go back, then once you sit at your desk. *BAM* Got to sleep.

Who and Who lol? And just saying but I gotta poof.. I have to straighten my hair in the morning so I have to be awake at 5:40 and it's 10:48. >_<

Isolt Lewellyn |
Her hand tightened on his in panic, but it could've be misinterpreted as her returning the squeeze. But she didn't understand why he would want to leave, but she calmed down and a little and made a bold move by turning her body more into his direction and cuddling into his side considering he laid right next to her. "No one said you had to go, but if you'd like to leave you can. Though I believe I'd prefer it if you stayed." She paused, wondering how her words would sound to him and she propped herself up to look at him. "And I mean to just sleep, nothing else." She winked at him as she laughed again, hoping he'd stay with her hopefully. She really didn't want to be alone another night, and just to have someone she cared about with her in the same room would be enough for Isolt.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:01 pm

oh okay go to bed then XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:04 pm

Nuuuhhh... I don't want to leave yet... oh well. First let's finish this matter of the Lissa/Lukis child. >:3
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:07 pm

Henry: The way she tightened her hand on mine, I wasn't sure if something was worrying her or if she was clinging on to me in an effort to keep me from leaving. My curiosity was cleared when she rolled over and cuddled into my side, my lips raised into a smile. "If you would prefer I stay, then I'll stay. I've never spent the night with anyone before, even when just sleeping." I released her hand and slipped my arm underneath her, hugging her closer into my side. "I don't expect you to do anything else besides sleep... It's not a topic that I usually entertain but I just don't want to do anything like that until we're entirely ready. Preferably after a couple more dates when we're much more serious. Not that it hasn't crossed my mind, I just... Does that make sense?" My cheeks had to be carrying a bright red blush, I could feel the warmth in my cheeks. Why had I even brought up the topic at all? It wasn't like we head begun discussing it. I'm just doomed to bring boring and awkward conversations to the table in any relationship.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:15 pm

oh gosh xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:18 pm

Isolt Lewellyn |
"So something more than sleeping has crossed your mind Henry?" She sighed in relief, "Well at least I know you are physically attracted to me." She lightly poked his chest before draping her arm over it and moving closer to him. "Do you usually sleep with blankets or not? Because at the moment, with your body heat, you would think you wouldn't even need a blanket." She enjoyed the warmth though, it meant she didn't even have to concentrate on highering or lowering her own body temperature.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next