House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Shadowhunter
Britt-21
Evαlissiα .
L is for Lindsey
Wolfsoul
Scampi
10 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 5 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:00 am

Its the exact reason I left Verona. I don't want to be a vampyre hunter, though I'm good at it, because my brother is headed in that direction and I don't wan to be in charge of taking his life one day.
Thank you, I'll be sure to call if I need you. *looks to Wolfsoul and nods* I did see, and are you planning on bringing her here? That wouldn't be a very good idea, I'm not sure if I can be who she wants me to be.
I did see your plan, and I wouldn't mind going through with it. I think it'd be pretty cute, and while the castle is in repair Elsa could bring Anna here perhaps? So she is someplace Elsa can make sure she's not getting into trouble.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:07 am

I'll practice both and then see if I can improve Anna's. I've kicked out the harmony issues for the first part though, it's the 'I'm swear I'm through with taking your unshaking sisterly support.' bit that's tripping me up for both of them :S

And I can't control Thorn, but I'm sure she'll act more like herself eventually... At least I hope so... They certainly look like a second skin too. *Chuckles and stands to full height.* I might take you up on your kick boxing offer if I find the time, but you'd have to take it easy on me, I'm even weak for a human and you would probably find it very easy to break my bones Razz

((Epic, Linz! You expanded my idea and made it awesome! When should we put it into action? >:3))

She just wants you to be your sister like in the old days, Elsa, I'm sure you could do that if you tried :)I might bring her here, I might not. I'm not completely decided on that. If I may add an opinion, perhaps having your sister nearby would be a good idea. Surely you cannot live entirely alone, no one can - though I have tried in the past. You need someone to communicate with, at least.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie** Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:08 am

I've done it thankyou *hugs*
Cassie**
Cassie**

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:12 am

Gah! Dad interrupted my singing! I hate when he does that! -_- I'll rehearse tomorrow. I'll just listen to it on my iPod tonight.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:13 am

I could live with her! Well, not live with her but like, visit her every day to talk to her. Cause I know what it's like... Jack don't you dare go all depressy on me! I actually only popped in here to tell you to go to bed. Alright alright. Frosty's spoken. Night all! Please don't call me Frosty DX I'm not a snowman.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:15 am

Oh gosh, Elsa goes really high towards the end... How's your high singing, Scampi? I'm a soprano so I think I could handle it, but if we're gonna swap, would you be ok with those notes? Have a listen to the last 30 seconds, maybe a little practice and let me know.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:15 am

Oh... Bye Scampi! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:20 am

Bitch please I can sing walking in the air with ease, including a high harmony near the end, I'm sure I can handle it! Naughty. *slaps hand but not so much to hurt* No swearing, no bed. I haven't vocalised any swear words though! DX But fine, going!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie** Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:22 am

Night scampi
Cassie**
Cassie**

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:23 am

Hmmm... If you can sing Walking In The Air... I'll try practicing Anna's bit, see how it goes.

Weird, the oldest might sing the youngest's part XD

Goodnight Scampi!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:28 am

I lost my whole post. -_- *Strangles laptop.* Feck.

Oh well let me write it up again. *Sighs.* Goodnight Scampi!! ^.^
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:32 am

And Anna's pretty low in the harmonies O.o I can do this! I will do this!
Why didn't we just pick a song from the movie? It would've been easier! DX

*Huggles Evay.* There there, buddy. Wanna rp with Cassie?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:40 am

Hey guys
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:41 am

Sure! :DHey Cassie if you want we can roleplay together first? I have a few characters... just choose between these ones: Jonathan, Dante, Cambria, Adeline & Klain, Clara, Bash, Aurian, & Keenan! ^_^ Some of those are sub characters so they aren't apart of my list down below.
But being a Savage isn't all that bad either.. *His eyes flash a little gold.* It's just that the older generation considers the blonde Carpathians to be the hunters who turn dark before even becoming a Vampure themselves. Either way, I just don't want my grandchild to wake up one day and endure stares from other children and to be feared.

Hmmm.. *Looks up at Thorn with a slow smile forming on her lips.* How about we head on upstairs so I can change? And on the way we can get to know each other a bit. *She leans down and picks up her cold bottle of blood.* What do you say?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:45 am

Hi midget!

Evay changed her name to her full name O.o *Smiles and nods.* I like the sound of that. Talking about myself might bore you, though; I'm not as exciting as I look.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:48 am

Only for the night, I wanted to test it out. :3

Everyone is exciting Thorn, you just have to find that someone that is excited for you. *Grins and starts walking out of the work out room.* Now then. Shall we play 20 questions? Or just ask each other questions and hope it sparks a conversation?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:48 am

I can live alone, I prefer it. Besides, I wouldn't get be entirely alone. I've got jack, and he hovers outside my window. *smiles and shrugs her shoulders* Having t sister around would be... Like having a sister again, but it doesn't sound like a good idea.

They wouldn't turn out like a Savage anyway. They have no relation to my family, either of them.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:49 am

Hiya :3
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie** Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:49 am

Wow I actually have someone to role play with:)) and I'm not really bothered so you can choose one of your characters.
Cassie**
Cassie**

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:51 am

I've become obsessed with making new characters lately, so I think I'm going to add another one, which means I'll have 4 free characters if anyone wants to rp...?
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:53 am

Thank God for that.. but that's not how the other's will see it as. You know just as much as I do that children with light hair aren't as common as they are among humans.

Hey Ali! (:

Hmmm... I'll pick someone laid back.. but also mature-ish... how about Jonathan? ^_^ He's a nice one! I'll even start it off for us lol.
*Taps Midget.* Can I see Adam?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:58 am

Hai new person, I'm Britt. Scampi calls me Britty-boo XD but rarely but um..ya..I'm kinda the little-annoying-sister here XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:58 am

Anyone remember Jonathan's last name?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie** Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:59 am

Yeah sure that sounds great
Cassie**
Cassie**

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:01 am

Sure, he's huddled in the library, 3 guesses what he's doing? :3 Hi Cassie, sorry I feel really rude for not saying that earlier, I guess I'm a little distracted, oops ^_^"

And my new guy.... I really got into his character, which is kinda strange for me

Who Are You?

Full Name: Harrison Bates
Called by?: Harrison now, used to be called Haribo by his little sister
Birthday: 3rd December
Mom: Biological unknown, adopted is Melissa Bates
Dad: Biological unknown, adopted is Nathan Bates
Siblings: Adopted, Tilly (12)

What Are You Like?

Personality: He's very introverted and doesn't willing express much of his genuine feelings, especially any negative emotions. His condition makes him both cautious and reckless at the same time, it makes him think carefully about approaching people, and he values little of the amount of friends he has, simply choosing a select few that he tends to get quite emotionally attatched to. This means that he has generally good insight about people, and he tries to help others even if simply by listening, although it's made him sensitive of peoples reactions to him and he tends to take things rather personally. But he has little regard for his safety, and often does quite dangerous things in order to play the part of the reckless joker who doesn't take his condition or life seriously, but mainly it's a desperate attempt to make himself feel something other than numbness. Despite all the hardships and rejection he's faced because of his numbness he holds tight to a stubborn naivity, choosing to believe that despite all the conflict around there was still good in people and he strived to bring that out where he could, although if he felt as though he was loosing to much and gaining little he'd often cut and run, avoiding conflict and further pain by simply backing off.
Favorite/theme song:
What are you?: Human
Talents: He has a knack for making people feel calm around him, probably because he doesn't express much of his true emotions and makes light of things to make people feel at ease. Over the years he's become quite good at first aid, often having to patch himself up due to injuries he hadn't noticed recieving. And probably his proudest talent would be photography, he likes being behind the camera finding ways to express how things (objects, weather, physical contact etc...) feel through an image.
Flaws: He suffers from Idiopathic (sensory) neuropathy, this condition means that the messages from his central to his peripheral nervous system get distrupted, because of this he's lost all sense of touch/pain and the majority of heat detection (Idiopathic just means they don't know what caused it). This has made him numb to the world and he tends to shy away from physical contact because he can't feel it anyway, which makes him very introverted, he's also emotionally sensitive and takes any form of critism rather personally and often gives up on people because of it. He values his emotional preservation over his physical.
History:
Spoiler:

Love Life?

Married To: No one
Children: None
Past Boyfriend/Girlfriend: No serious relationships, he found it hard because of the numbness
Current Boyfriend or Girlfriend: No one
Your type: Hasn't thought about it because he doesn't think he'll ever be able to hard a proper relationship.
Fiancé(e): No one
Sexual Orientation: Straight

What Do You Look Like?

Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Brown
How Tall are you: 6ft 1"
Tattoos: Quite a few (I'll figure out what and get pictures later)
Piercings: None
Style: Normally jeans, sneakers with a plain top and usually an unbottoned shirt over the top
What you look like: Alex Marshall
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next