House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Shadowhunter
Britt-21
Evαlissiα .
L is for Lindsey
Wolfsoul
Scampi
10 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 3 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:33 am

Daniel:

Dayna:

The twins (Triplets!):

Denzel and Sierra got mostly joint presents, which was the apartment and citrus flavoured vodka (from Yuffie, obviously XD) and then Denzel got the promise ring.

Jack:

Jamie:

KJ:

Kyle:

Nathalie:

Rascal:

Sammi:

TJ:

Tyler:

Yuki:

DONE! FINALLY!

Hi Britt! Perhaps... But I would rather rp it in case Queen Elsa does appear, if that is fine with you.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:35 am

hai
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:40 am

That's fine! Very Happy

And thankyou for putting them up, I really appreciate it Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:41 am

You're welcome ^_^ Do you need a picture of Sierra's promise ring, too? Where is Daniel in the roleplay, and where exactly should I take him?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:43 am

You know what? One day we should put Yuffie next to Elsa and play 'Spot the difference' XD They're both Queens, technically, but they're so different! Not just looks (Which is kind of obvious) but personality too! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:43 am

That would be nice ^_^ And I'm not sure, just don't take him near a bridge *Shrug*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:49 am

Understood.

The House Of Immortality - Page 3 Sierra11

Thanks to Daniel, construction of the school was back on track. I felt the need to thank him for his hard work, so I decided that I should take him out somewhere nice. No, it was not a date... Ok, perhaps it was, but it would not be viewed that way if Daniel did not have feelings for me, or if he was still grieving over the death of his past partner and wished not to partake in dates until he had stopped grieving. I had dressed up slightly for this event, the usual white button-up shirt, black slacks and black shiny shoes, but I had added a waistcoat, a tie and a coat, since the weather was still rather cold. Taking a deep breath, I walked down to Daniel's room, knocking on the door gently and waiting for him to open the door, if he was in his room.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:05 am

Daniel: I was quite taken aback by the gift Caius had gotten me. It was so personal and I loved it! However, I had not gotten him anything in return, in all fairness I hadn't planned on him getting me anything. I had gotten Miss Candi a CD of an artist I found she liked, two in fact; Ellie Goulding and Ed Sheeran. I had not heard either of them, however I bought her them anyway and she was very ecstatic to receive them. I had returned to town to find something for Caius, but I still struggled. It was very difficult as I did not really know him that well. After several hours walking around the town, I began to return home, unsuccessful. Nothing had seemed right for Caius, and I didn't just want to get him something so impersonal such as chocolate. Back at the mansion, I made myself some tea to relax myself. Sitting down on the couch in the living room, I held the hot mug in my hands and continued to think. After finishing my tea, I left and went to the comfort of my own room. I took a hot shower to warm me up and dressed in neat, but comfortable jeans, and a black button up shirt. I did not intend on going out again in this weather, so it was fine for staying in. I raised my head as I heard a knock, and rose from my seat at the desk. I opened up the door to see Caius, and he was rather dressed up. Oh dear! I still hadn't gotten him a Christmas present! I really hoped he wasn't expecting one yet! It was already starting to get into January and I hadn't managed to find him one! To hide my panic, I smiled gently and calmly said, "Good evening, Caius."
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:14 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZhCTSU_oLY
Apart from song sequences, this was by far the best part of the film, not because of the comedy, but because you get to see a different, lighter side to Elsa! The laughing at the Duke's baldness, the tricking Anna into dancing with him, the joking; it's childish and playful whereas for most of the movie she's very mature and fearful at times! It proves that even though she's aged and gone through a lot, she's still retained her personality from childhood underneath it all. And the sisterly bond! Ugh, don't even get me started and how much this just shows the sisterly bond and how close Anna and Elsa are! Oh, and the cute little 'Sorry.', that was kinda adorable X3 ((And sorry for c***y sound quality but this was the only clip I could find :S))

"Good evening Daniel." I smiled, subtly looking him up and down, noting the fact that his hair was slightly damp. Perhaps taking him out would be a bad idea... No, I was rather sure that, as long as he wrapped up warm, damp hair would not increase Daniel's risk of getting a cold. Finding comfort in that fact, my gaze met his as I explained why I was at his door, dressed in smart attire. "I wish to take you out for a meal, if you are not busy; a small thank you for all the help you have given with building the school. Construction is almost complete, and I will be too busy hiring teachers-" And possibly teaching others, if I could. "afterwards to take you out, so it would probably be best to go out for dinner today, or at least some tiem this week if you are not currently free. Does that sound good to you?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:15 am

*Me singing Let It Go to myself.*

Let it go, let it go
And I'll rise like the break of dawn
Let it go, let it go
That perfect girl is gone!
Why is nooo one online todaaaaay
I am sooo boooooorrrred!
I'm doing my homework anyway.

Lol XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:21 am

Daniel: I smiled at the idea, was he asking me out on a date? "I would love to, Caius." I continued to smioe then realised this was the reason he was dressed up. "Would you prefer I get changed, or would this do?" I asked, suddenly feeling very underdressed for the occasion, especially if we would be going to a fancy restaurant, after all I wouldn't want to look ridiculous showing up in jeans, despite the fact that the ones I am wearing are rather smart, I doubt I would look suitable enough and I would rather not make a fool of myself. Although I don't recall ever packing something very fancy before I left... Just casual things what I could wear on a daily basis.

Sorry I poofed ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:31 am

It's ok. You're only distracting me from homework... And looking at pictures of Anna and Elsa... And listening to Frozen music XD

"I see no reason for you to can your clothes, Daniel. You look magnificent the way you are." Wait, that sounded as if I was applying it to his looks as well. I could feel the heat rising in my cheeks and lowered my head to hide the sudden colouring of them before adding, "You may want to wear a coat, though, it is rather cold outside." Compose yourself, Caius. Do not get embarrassed over complimenting the man! Taking a moment, I waited for the heat to die down and then returned my gaze to Daniel. "Although I am not exactly sure where to take you, yet, as I do not know what your favourite food is. Perhaps Italian cuisine?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:52 am

Daniel: I smiled at his comment as I wandered back inside to grab my warm coat, which was also black as it helped to not draw attention to me. It was also very warm as it was fluffy on the inside. "Italian cuisine is in fact one of my favourite foods." I told him, aha! If we talked about favourite things then I could find out what he likes, so I could finally get him a gift, despite how late it would be.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:57 am

..scampi do you wanna rp? if you dont want to its ok.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:01 am

"Perfect! We shall go there, then." I grinned, leading the way downstairs and outside. Once outside, I disciplined myself not to put my hands in my pockets, despite the freezing cold air, because it could be seen as a form of negative body language, and I did not want it to come across as that. It was a 10 minute walk into town, though, so we had time to talk, in which I decided that perhaps I should let Daniel get to know me better, and in turn I could learn more about him. "Actually, I was born in what is now called Italy, so I suppose you could consider Italian cuisine the cuisine of my homeland. However I am sure that the food has changed since my days, now that there are ovens and other appliances, not to mention imported ingredients. Where do you come from, Daniel? I assume that you are American, correct?" He had an American accent, at least, so hopefully I was not making a fool of myself by being incorrect.

O.o She actually asked to rp? It's a freaking miracle!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:01 am

..I was debating if I should or shouldnt... >.<'
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie** Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:29 am

I'm new to this.. And I was wondering if someone would help me on how to use this please?  Very Happy 
Cassie**
Cassie**

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:37 am

I was actually planning on going to bed, but I'll roleplay tomorrow if you're on, britt Smile

Hello! I take it your name's Cassie? That's a pretty name! My name's Chloe, but everyone calls me Scampi *shrug* In a nutshell, you use the form on one of the stickys and create a character, then you bring them to the mansion and roleplay them, like writing a huge story with other people Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:40 am

*facepalm* You asked how to use it, I guess I didn't exactly answer your question, sorry ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:43 am

I'm here but I'm reading so I'm gonna let Scampi help you out for now, but hi Cassie! Welcome! We'll talk properly once I'm done wit this chapter. Such a gripping story! X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:46 am

Gah don't leave me! DX I'm terrible at explaining things! DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:52 am

Welcome Cassie, er.. I'm not much help either>.<
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:56 am

Oh dear, it seems as if we've come a bit late. My apologies to Cauis, whoever can relay them to him has my upmost gratitude.
*whispers to Henry* She talks funny, huh?
She still talks better than you do *shrug*

Hola guys Smile
And what's wrong with being a Savage? Hmm?
Oops, shoo shoo Rachel... You're not meant to be here.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:58 am

*smacks Ryker on the back of the head* Be nice. And best behaviour! We have a new person X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:02 am

*rubs the back of his head and looks at her surprised* Ouch! You hit me?
Stop whining. New person, remember?
Oh! Best behavior, right. *sits down and smiles*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next