House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
L is for Lindsey
-Wolf-Girl-
Evαlissiα .
Ali9910<3
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
11 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 3 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:40 am

*Smirks and narrows his eyes.* *Just nods her head slightly and gives small shrug.* It's alright.. again.. I think he just doesn't want to hang out anymore because I don't show enough interest. *She says in her now usual quiet voice.* My father isn't the must trusting man.. but you have my mom on our side at least. And between the two, she's the boss lady. Or well, that's what she's said. I'd never say that in front of dad either, plus he said he'd play nice. >_<" *Sighs and looks at Bex.* My mom's really moody, last time she was her, she punished dad for the last day or two because he kept messing with Jeremy. Although.. I think her version and my version of being 'punished' are from two completely different worlds. .-.

Savastian "Bash" Atlas |
Shifting back, I quickly thanked my ancestors for figuring out a quick and easy way to shift without the tearing of my precious clothing. Walking into the house in the sweater and jeans, I dusted off the snow from my hair and pulled my hand out of my pocket as I spotted some fresh brownies on the oven. Grabbing one, not even glancing to see if these were anyone's in particular, I plopped it in my mouth. The moistness of the sweet treat drove my inner wolf wild and satisfied my inner sweet tooth as well, stretching my arms out and above my head, I walked into the living room and plopped down on the couch. Placing my boot clad feet onto the glass table before picking up the remote and changing the channel.

Outfit. ^.^:
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:40 am

Dilynn: I wrapped my arms around his neck, just as I always do whenever he graced me with a kiss. However, our kiss was cut a little short by being knocked over, though I was a little thankful I wasn't the one who ended up in the snow. It was rather funny, and I followed along with Brody's laughter. His laughter was short lived though because Spencer practically attacked Brody's face with his tongue, which I found to be even more hilarious. Sitting up, straddling Brody's waist, I tugged spencer away from him and rubbed the bloodhound face. "Guess you wanted a kiss too, huh?" I leaned down and pressed a kiss to the top of his head quickly, and rubbed behind his ears. "Just a big teddy bear, aren't you?"
Bleh, that was really bad.

Collin: All I had been waiting for was for her to initiate the kiss, because I had been wanting it badly as well. I removed my hand from hers and cupped her cheek, moving my lips against hers gently until I was sure we had to stop for not only air but for the safety of still being able to sleep after we talked a while. "If you want my help, Miss Finn, you need to give me help too. It's only fair, right?" As a means to convince her, I glided the tips of my fingers down her neck and across her collarbone, hopeful that after a bit of coaxing she'd open up to me and maybe give me a couple hints. "Just a little bit of help, that's all. You don't have to blatantly tell me what it is exactly that you want." 
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:44 am

Oh and Linz can I get a repost too? :3 Good girl. *Pats Eve's head.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:53 am

I think you show enough interest. Maybe he's just blind to it, I dunno :/ I-Is there anything I can do to cheer you up? I see... Well maybe this time he wont do anything so that he wont get into trouble again. I guess, but I bet that as soon as there's a moment where it's just me and him, he's gonna be mean.

As Spencer got attention from Dilynn, he tried licking Dilynn's face instead, which I was kinda thankful for. "Teddy bear? Nuh uh, Spencer's the most vicious guard dog in the state." Sarcasm wasn't my strong suit, but I think I pulled it off well there. Sitting up slightly in the snow, I scratched Soencer's head then looked to Dilynn. She was smiling! The mutt wasn't as dumb as he looked! She was smiling and laughing and... Darn, I owed Spencer for this! Beaming a grin, I shook the snow off of my coat, then rolled over so that Dilynn got covered in snow. "Woops, my bad." I chuckled, Giving Dilynn a kiss while keeping Soencer's head away before standing up, holding a hand out to Dilynn to help her up. "Ready to have a fun, halpy christmas, Darlin'?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:57 am

hey guys
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:58 am

If my father's mean then.. whoop his butt.. I think that's what my mom would suggest you to do. Plus, I have no problem with you hitting my dad. It'd probably knock him back into reality a bit, he's stuck in his old ways.. like 230 years ago old ways. >_< *Sighs* Although fighting is never the answer, just ask him why he's being mean. And if he ignores the question, then I'll ask him. Smile*Shakes her head from side to side.* What's there to cheer up? I'll probably feel better later anyways, and plus I can't have ice cream. I have to go a month without eat food, I'm only allowed to drink blood. *She brings her knees up on the chair with her and she barries her face into her knees.* You don't have to try to comfort me you know. *She said, her words muffled by her pants.*

Hey Ali(:
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:00 am

whats up Evay?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:03 am

Watching weird videos on facebook :3 You?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:04 am

Dilynn: "Vicious? No way! He's so cute and if I could get away with it I'd steal him when we go back to the mansion. Though, that isn't very right." I shrugged and tried to blocking his licking with my hand, not exactly wanting any slobber on my face. Before I knew it though I was buried in the snow, and I pressed my hands against his torso, trying to push him off. It wasn't any use though, because he's much larger and I'm not exactly very strong in comparison to the farm raised Mr. Micheals. I smiled after the kiss and sat up on my elbows, looking up at him. "You are so lucky I love you, because now I'm really cold." After taking his hand I got to my feet and shook off the snow I had gathered.

Henry: Although I really needed to get used to having a two year old, I did like the idea of a nice dinner with her. Maybe I was taking this a different direction than she wanted it, having actually assumed we both liked one another well enough. "He'd probably be exhausted after a movie in the media room, especially if it's something he likes because he'll give full commentary, and we could probably just put him to bed afterwards. Then I could get Freddie to make sure he doesn't wake up with nobody there, if you'd like to go to dinner together." I shrugged my shoulders and took another bite of my sandwich, trying to imagine it. Actually celebrating my birthday for the first time since I lived with my parents. 
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:13 am

I don't feel well...
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:19 am

Now to Roleplay. (: *Forces Eve to type.*

Stomach Flu? Strep Throat...? In Michigan we're having a bad out break of Strep.. it sucks.

Isolt Lewellyn |
"A dinner sounds good, the movie is optional. But I think you squeezing Micah in would be a wonderful idea, he'd probably like a move. And like you said, when he gets tired. He can always go to sleep and we can go out for a special birthday date just for you." I smile a little as I look his way, the blue crystalline color of his eyes always seemed a bit attractive. The color was suppose to be feminine supposedly, but instead, they looked right on him. The color seemed perfect with his skin tone and hair. Wishing slightly that I looked different, I quickly dismissed those thoughts. Why look different when being the person I have been although out history was good enough. I brought the mug back into my hands, the contents were empty. But at the moment I just wanted something to hold in my hands, "So what day does your birthday fall on?" I ask him.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:24 am

I tried that approach last time... Then again, I went about it in a b****y way last time... Then don't do it in a b****y way tomorrow! Just be like, 'I've been nothing but nice to you and have show respect to you, your wife and your daughter, so why are you still being mean to me?' And if that fails, I'll give him a good talking to, 'cause no one messes with my brother. *Smiles a little.* He'll be running for the hills if you have a word with him. But I want to, I feel bad about TJ being a jerk... Hey do you little music? Maybe some music will lighten the mood Smile

"Don't worry, I've got you covered." I told Dilynn, oulling off my coat and draping it over my girlfriend's shoulders. Sure I was cold now, but at least Dilynn wasn't. *Wrapping my arms around Dilynn, I added with a smirk, "Now we'll have to walk back into the house like this so that we both keep warm." I liked the sound of that too, well, I would if it wasn't so hard for Dilynn to walk backwards, because we'd be in a super close hug. "I'd say feel free to steal Spencer, but he's Jesse's dog really." Jesse's special dog, who seemed to have a weird fascinationation with the big dent in the snow our bodies had made, jumping into it and out of it over and over. The talk of bringing a dog back to the mansion reminded me of Dilynn's plans to get a puppy, which I was kinda against since a puppy would just chew up everything and pee on the furniture, but what if I let her get a puppy anyway and just dealt with the chaos it created? She seemed real happy whenever Spencer was around, do maybe she'd be the same with a puppy too. "If you were to get a dog, though, what breed would it be? A bloodhound like Spencer?" I asked, an idea coming to my mind, one I'd probably regret, but I did say I'd do anything to see Dilynn smile again...

Got to go, reply anyway, goodnight!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:25 am

Nighty night Wolfy! Very Happy
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:27 am

stpmach flu has been going through I thought I escaped it but no :/
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:27 am

Kodiak Hamilton He smiled, resting Hope on his hip as he began walking back towards the mansion. He smiled down at Hope and nodded. "We're gonna go fix things, little princess." He said, touching her nose with the pointer finger on his free hand. He picked up his pace and continued to head to the mansion.

Ryan Harper She watched as Joe took Arthur around the bedroom. She laid back against the bed frame and watched Bentley, Arthur, and Joe from where she was. She squinted her eyes when Arthur began to cry, as if squinting would block out the sound. She stood to her feet and held out her arms, offering to take Arthur back. She turn to Bentley as Joe began to speak to him. Bentley turn towards him and shrugged slightly. "Is that where Hope sleeps?" He asked. Ryan chuckled slightly but smiled when Bentley asked.

Natalia Perret She had left her freshly baked brownies on the counter to cool off and sat to watch tv. She got up a few momemts later to check on them and saw that one was missing. She sighed slightly, picked up one for herself, and headed back to the couch. She took a bite and saw that the channel was changed and the male sitting on the couch smelled like her brownies. "So not on,y are you a brownie stealer," she joked. "but you're also a remote theif." She chuckled as she sat down on the other side of the couch, taking another bite of her brownie.

Bailey Janny He seemed almost distracted. She smiled at this and tilted her head slightly, listening to what he was the coach of. Looks like he was quite the busy guy. "Well, maybe you can teach me how to keep my balance when I run into more people." She let's out a soft laugh that sounded more like a giggle than a laugh. "I'm Bailey, by the way." She smiled, sticking out her hand for him to shake.

Finna James Shesmiled at the feeling of his lips against hers a d when he pulled away she almost whimpered. She looked at him as he spoke again. A hint? She wasn't even sure she wanted anything for Christmas. "I'm not quite sure what I want." She shrugged slightly. "If I do get am idea, however, I'll be sure to tell you." She smiled and kissed his jaw.

Night, wolfie.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:37 am

Zak::
"If you want." I chuckled and shook her hand firmly. "I'm Zak. I'm guessing you live here as well?" Well duh Zak of course she did that's why she was up by the rooms... "Of course you do, haha my bad." I run my hand through my hair, getting nervous for some reason but not entirely sure why. I smile at her nervously.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:38 am

Ick.. Stomach Flu.. constantly throwing up and being unable to move with out hurting all over. Well that's how mines was. Razz

Bash Atlas |
I tensed up a little as I heard a voice near me speak and I sniffed the air lightly, detecting that she was werewolf thankfully. At the realization of what she said hit me, a small smile curved my lips and I directed my attention from the TV to her. Not really turning my head to look at her, the only signal was that I had lowered the volume and placed the remote down beside me. "And my my, what a delicious treat those brownies were. You are actually a pretty good cook."
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:39 am

sorry for the short post, gotta go to verizon and get my phone fixed, its being dumb...
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:49 am

Dilynn: I felt really bad about taking his jacket, since he was probably cold now, but it felt so warm and... Maybe I was selfish? I know it was a normal thing for guys to give their girlfriends their jackets, but I didn't want to be selfish and take it from him when the weather in Tennessee is crap. I shrugged it off though, trying to stay positive like he wanted. "I'd really prefer for you to get back inside Mr. Michael's, it's freezing out here." I took his hand and smiled brightly up at him. "I guess if I were to get a puppy though, I'd probably go with a bloodhound, or maybe some other hound. Perhaps a Blue Tick hound, because those are pretty cute. Just a puppy that will be great here in Tennessee when we move."

Henry: "I'd prefer to spend a little time with Micah, but some alone time over a nice dinner is preferred as well. I think a movie and then dinner is the best compromise." With a shrug, I took another bite of my sandwich, focussing on her. I have to admit, she was the exact opposite of every other woman I've ever dated. She's not brunette for one, and she doesn't have dark eyes. Her eyes are fantastic, and I wonder often what they've seen. Not only that, but she's not tanned to a golden hue like all the rest, and I don't know which I prefer over the other. It suits her, and it's quite gorgeous. All in all, Isolt's gorgeous, but I wasn't sure how she would take it if I actually said it out loud. "On a Tuesday, I believe. I haven't looked on a calendar in a while, but it's the tenth." 

Collin: "Sounds like a deal to me. Once you think of something, just write it down and I'll figure something out. If I don't get any ideas though, I'll just work on something special. Maybe throw together a nice dinner, take a couple days off work just to snuggle up in bed half the day and take you out at night to do whatever we deem fit. I don't know, but I'll think of something." It wasn't extremely hard to shop for Finn, since I know what she likes and such, but I wanted Christmas to be special because I never really did anything special for her anymore because of work. 
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:49 am

*soon she starts purring, her tail waving around*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:54 am

Isolt Lewellyn |
I blew out a breath of relief as I looked at him, "Well then, that's a relief.. I would have thought your birthday was on the day of the Winter Solstice.." I quieted down a little and looked into my cup before back at him. I wanted to say something, I just don't know what. Although, as I continued looking at him, I knew I had to say it soon. Bring my hand up and brushing it through my almost white looking hair, I thought about what I had done to it last year. I had given it coloring so I would fit in more among the crowds of people, silver hair is a big give away when you try hiding from one's enemies. Then my mind drifted back to Henry and I said out loud, "You have really beautiful eyes." I usually have some point of control over what I'm saying. But at the moment, I didn't care. I felt like I should express to Henry what I sincerely thought about him.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:06 pm

Henry: The winter solstice? I'd have to do a little research on that later, because I have a feeling it's not good. As I finished off my sandwich I noticed she was messing with her light hair, and I raised an eyebrow, curiosity filling me. Did she not like her hair? I personally thought it completed her entire look, and without it I would be thrown off on what to think of her. Though, her looks didn't make her entirely, only just slightly. I was caught off guard as she complimented me, my cheeks turning a light shade of pink. My eyes? I inherited them from my mother and so nobody in my family thought it was quite special. Just a silly trait that belonged on my mother. "Thanks, I always thought they were a bit odd personally." Standing, I picked up my plate and walked to the sink. Once I rinsed it off I set it in the dishwasher and walked back towards the table, stopping beside her. I leaned forward and whispered into her ear, which would hopefully be intimate enough to convince her I wasn't joking so she wouldn't be mad or anything at me for complimenting her. "I think you're gorgeous, entirely." I withdrew enough for her to lash out, but I hoped she wouldn't. I hadn't exactly complimented her so straight forward before, so I wasn't sure what the reaction would be. 
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:16 pm

Isolt Lewellyn |
It was when his cheeks turned a light shade of rose that I knew he liked my compliment, and it's good that he did. Because I wasn't the best at delivering them, I was almost stiff when it came to complimenting someone. I wasn't the type to do it on a daily basis, as I automatically brought my cup to my lips while he was rinsing his sink off. When nothing came into my mouth, I mentally sighed at my own forgetfulness and placed it on the table once again. It was when I felt his presence near me that I almost tensed up, but feeling his warmth breath against my ear as he whispered in a very convincing voice. My skin tingled all over in surprise as he told me that I was gorgeous, it was a rare word I didn't hear very often anymore. Usually the most common words would be, 'hot' or 'sexy' something along those pathetic lines. I didn't know how I should react, so instead, I allowed my face to show the rose colored blush that spread onto my cheeks. I also didn't know what to say, this was a 'I didn't' know type of situation. One I wasn't caught in very often. Suppressing the very formal way I say thank you, I stood up and turned towards him. The blush on my cheeks still there as I lightly kiss his chest and whispered in, what I hope was, a somewhat intimate "Thank you." Before pulling away and bringing my mug over to the sink.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:26 pm

Finna James She smiled at the thought of being with Collin for a few days off of work. She grinned. "That sounds like the perfect way to spend Christmas!" She said, excited. At the sound of her excitement, Beau jumps onto the bed and alretnates from licking Finn's face, to licking Collin's. Finn laughs and snaps her finger once, but softly and Beau jumped off the bed and sat down, resting his head on the stripped bed sheets.

Natalia Perret She smirked. He was obviously a werewolf himself, and this was the first encounter she had with one of her own kind. "Why thank you." She beamed. She finisbed off the brownie and turned to face him. He had turned down the volume of the tv, so she figured he would like to talk. "I'm Natalia." She said, holding out her hand for him tk shake. "And you are?"

Bailey Janny He was nervous around her? Why? Did she do somethkng to make him feel uncomfortable? She b,ushed slightly at this and tucked her hair behind her ear. She withdrewher hand, carefully and stuck it in the pocket of her running pants, the other hand following in on the other side. "Its njce to meet you, Zak." She smiled. "And yes, I do live here, a few doors dlwn actually." She smiled.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:29 pm

Bash Atlas |
I raised an eyebrow and looked from her to her hand, wondering if she was joking. I wasn't really the handshake type, but just to be respectful, I placed a smile on my face and shook her hand and then let go slowly. "My name is Savastian." I couldn't help the arrogant grin that covered my face, "But you can call me Bash." Stretching my arms up into the air and placing them behind my head, I wondered what type of pack she came from. "So, did you come from a pack around this area?"
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next