House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
L is for Lindsey
midget
Scampi
rae
Evαlissiα .
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
11 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 4 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:57 am

hai evaay, wolfgirl ^_^
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:02 am

Yeah, it was pretty fast... *reaches out to her and pulls her to him so she's stood between his legs at the edge of the bed* But I guess I'm still a little impatient *smirks at her and threads a hand through her hair so he could guide her down into a kiss*
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:02 am

He must've spent, like $50 minimum on clothes for Arthur, and then bought a christmas preset that was probably about $20 on top of that! Oh really? What else can you do to beat me, honey? >:3

And he's playing a guy called Brody, Genesis. It's a musical so you'll get to see him sing and play guitar.

Anywho, Wolfgirl, Evay, rp?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:03 am

Hey Evay, Britt, Midget Smile

Hahahaha oh god, Joe.

And maybe, Wolfie. I've got the flu and feel like total sh*t
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:06 am

I hope you like what I got, it took me quite a bit of thinking but you can take it back and get something else if you'd prefer. *shrugs and presses a kiss to her cheek* Shall we head upstairs so I can show you?

Hola Wolf-girl Smile
Woah! If your here, and we're here for once... Could I please, cherries on top, see Finn? I mean, no pressure but it'd be fantastic and I'd love you forever. *shakes his head and chuckles* Well, I mean, not like I love Finn but you know what I mean.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:07 am

hai linz!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:08 am

*Smirks.* I could do.. this. *She quickly turns and faces Jeremy. Her hands lightly running up from his hips and trailing up his chest slowly, then her fingers lightly mixed up into his hair and she brought herself up and kissed his jaw and nipped his bottom lip. After that, she let go immediately and stepped a few steps back and smirked.* That's for kissing my butt. >_<

*Smiles.* Lead the way sir, and considering you got it for me.. means I'll love it anyways.

*Smiles a little and nods.* I can't wait.. but next time when Scampi comes on.. can you ask for TJ for me, please?

Sure.(:
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:08 am

*Grins and kisses Hayden back, moving to sit on his lap. She grips at his shirt slightly and increases the passion before trailing the kisses down his neck.* You sure you wanna do this? I mean, Sora's in the same room... *Nibbles on Hayden neck as her hands move down to slip into the waistband of Hayden's jeans.*

Ugh, flu, keep it away DX Get well soon though. Wanna see the stuff Joe bought?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:11 am

*pulls her lips back to his with a groan and quickly teleports them to the empty room next door, continuing to kiss her passionately*

Hayden : He had the decenty to look a little sheepish as he nodded, before ducking his head to press a tender kiss to her temple. "I hope it was worth the cold?" He hadn't planned on proposing to her outside, in the cold, and the dark. But everytime he thought about being sat in the livingroom with her about to pop the question, he couldn't. He felt as though he needed some sort of build to get him going, even if said build up was simply dragging her out for a walk in the cold. It wasn't very romantic or anything, but Yuffie wasn't overly into romance so she hadn't seemed to mind that much. Despite him offering to try the whole thing again.

Toby: *asleep*

Tonks: She sighed and pulled away from him completely, moving to lean back against the seat that she'd sprang up from earlier. "I don't know, I'm... I'm just really messed up at the minute and I hate it." She sort of felt better from getting everything out in the open, but at the same time she felt more confused then ever. He was saying that he wasn't going to willingly leave her, but did that make it ok to need him? Could she risk it, could she risk losing another person. She hated herself for being scared, fear wasn't a feeling that she normally let herself entertain. She'd just go at everything full pelt without much care of how it'd effect her. But when it came to the possibility of losing him, she couldn't get past that fear.

Erin: Steam rose from the mug of black coffee that she had cradled in her hands, warming up her icy fingers and coaxing her eyes to remain open. It was midday and it had only been the promise of caffine that had persuaded her to leave her room at all. Now she stood out on the porch, her hip cocked to brace against the wooden frame as she braved the cold in favour of observing the world around her. She liked it outside in the winter because any sane person was warm indoors, leaving her in peace. She was free to watch the trees rustle in the wind, the calm motions drawing her into a quiet trance.

Cassidy: She grinned at him and dashed forward to steal the ball from him, before quickly dancing back out of reach and dribbling it on the spot much like he had been doing. "Sounds like a good plan to me. But Red's on my team by the way!" Hearing her name, the now not so little wolf, bounded over to her side offering instant cover for the ball. She knew technically it was cheating because she'd asked for a fair match, but if it was 2 against 1 it'd be harder for him to still go ahead and let her win. And she couldn't have that because she realised that she liked his loser prizes a little too much. Which was entirely his fault for spoiling her when they'd only been on one date.

Adam: He saw her nod and he nodded in return, not quite sure what to say. He hated being so shy, it never got him anywhere. If Erin could see him now she'd offer him a harrassed look and literally shove him towards a confrontation just to loosen his tongue. It'd work as well, which was the sad thing. When it became apparent that neither of them were going to say or do anything else he hesitantly backed off. The best thing he could do was find her book. "It's um probably i-in the back." He gestured in the direction and started heading there, not sure if she'd follow him or not.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:12 am

Hiya, Linz Smile Collin! I'll get her Smile Finn!!!!!
*Comes down the stairs with Beau at her side* Yea-? Collin! *Grins and jumps in his arms* I've missed you so much!! *Kisses him*
I would love to see what he got Arthur Smile)
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:25 am

*catches Finn, a little caught off guard, and returns the kiss until he feels Beau watching them* I missed you too, Finn. What have you been feeding him... kittens? He's huge! *tears his eyes away from Beau and presses his forehead to Finn's* You're looking as fantastic as ever though I see

If you say so, I just went along with what I figured you'd be into. *shrugs and walks up the steps to his room, stopping outside the door* I forgot to say Happy birthday, before we get into gifts. *turns towards her and cups her face in his hands, giving her a tender kiss before smirking.* Ladies first...
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:29 am

*Moans a little as Alix's hands move against his chest and goes to kiss her but his jaw drops as Alix steps away.* Ok, ok, that's fair... But now that the ounishment's over we can continue it, right? :3 *Smirks as she feels the atmosphere change and oulls away to find that they're in a different room.* Good idea! *Pushes Hayden onto the bed and straddles him pressing her lips firmly to his as her fingers weave into Hayden's kinda messy blonde hair.*

Sure, Genesis :3 I can do that :3

After fading with Alix, I had quickly taken off the protection in the bathroom and thrown it away before clambering back into bed next to my girlfriend, moving some semi-damp hair out of her eyes. "Ewww, you're all sweaty. Gross!" I chuckled a little at how girly I sounded, pressing a kiss to Alix's forehead to prove that I honestly didn't give a damn about her being a little sweaty. My arm wrapped around Alix's shoulders, pulling her closer into a hug as I smiled and basked in the super relaxed, super happy feeling that came after fading, thanks to all the crazy fading hormones. See? I knew a bit about science... Kinda... Aaanyway, as I waited for Alix's breathing to calm down, I noticed that she was still wearing the necklace I bought her for her birthday. How did I not spot that before? Was I really that distracted? Meh, oh well, it hadn't really gotten in my way anyways. "I love you, Alix." I murmured softly as I smiled at the beautiful girl next to me, pointing to the necklace, then flicking my finger up so that it hit her nose when she looked down at the necklace. Another chuckle escaped my lips then and I hugged Alix closer to me. "Gosh, you're so cute!" Seriously, I don't think I had ever dated a cuter person, or someone who liked the same things as me. It was probably crazy of me to say this after so many failed relationships but I really really felt like this one was gonna work out... At least, I hoped it would...

"Yeah, it was totally worth it." I grinned, burying my head into Hayden's shoulder. "But now I think we should head back before you turn into an icicle." I tiptoed to kiss Hayden's nose and grinned. "Maybe we can tea some tea and snuggle up with a movie to keep us warm." Ok, maybe that was a little romantic, but Hayden needed to warm up, and take a moment to relax after popping the question! But first... I moved around to Hayden's back and jumped onto it, my legs wrapped around his waist and one arm around his neck while the other pointed to the house in the distance. "Onwards to home! That's an order from the Empress, Mr Davies!" I laughed.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:32 am

I know! I can't pick him up anymore! *Laughs* He's like what? 7 months old now? *Grins* Why thank you, my love. *Tucks her hair beind her ear, trying to hide her blush.* I've missed you so much, Collin.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:37 am

Wolfsoul wrote:
Arthur's clothes (For anyone who's interested):
FOUND IT!!!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:39 am

I'm beginning to think that getting into fanfiction was a bad idea ^_^

And I'll stay on here til I fall asleep ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:40 am

*Laughs* Joe!! Geez! *Chuckles*
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:43 am

Scampi, don't get obsessed! XD *Peeks his head in from the kitchen where he's feeding Arthur a bottle of milk.* Yes? Is something wrong?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:45 am

Did you need to buy that much clothes? *laughs*
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:47 am

The feeling is very mutual Miss Finn, trust me. *wuickly pecks her on the lips before setting her onto her feet and wrapping his arms around her* What exactly have you been up to? Besides keeping this big boy in line? *rubs behind Beaus ears*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:48 am

Of course. I wanted to make sure that he had enough clothes for winter, so that Ryan and I could take him out for walks and such.

The House Of Immortality - Page 4 Arthur10
And this is Joe's Christmas present to Arthur. Joe has an obsession with The Lion King :3 *Turns away.* Don't show that in front of Arthur! It's supposed to be a surprise for my little prince :3 *Smiles fondly at Arthur.* Oh gosh, here he goes again. *Rolls eyes.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:51 am

Sorry I can't help it Razz in the last one I read, Jack hangs around with jerks in school who bully Hiccup, Jack gets dared to go out with him, and he takes on the dare and actually falls in love with him, and Pitch and co beat him up and Jack interferres so Hiccup final agrees to go on a date with him and awww X3 Then another bully (bigger than Jack) is getting at Hiccup, so Jack cals for help first before going to try and save him, he gets beaten ip too but then Bunnymund and Toothless (both as hu,ans) get there and they both go their separate ways and there's more to come but it hasn't been posted yet! DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:54 am

Lol XD Now you know what I'm like with Yuffentine X3 There has't been any good Yuffentines lately though, and the one I've recently read hasn't been updated since August! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:55 am

*Laughs* I love the Lion King as well Smile)
*Smiles* I've been taking care of WolfGirl. She's been quite sick lately. *shrugs slightly*
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:56 am

*She welcomes the kiss and moves her lips against his softly, a smile plastered to her face when he pulled away and gestured for her to go first.* Oh, what a gentlemen. *She winks as she brushed past him and into his room.* Admit that I'm the winner, and we can continue as much as you want too Jerbear. ^-^

Alix Taken |
I watched him as he went into the bathroom to take care of the protection, and I laid on back comfortable. A little sore, but comfortable. It was better then the first, considering I was expecting it. I looked up when I felt him come back into the room, and I couldn't help but smile as my eyes met his and he sat down on the bed, claiming I was 'sweaty'. Placing my hand on his upper forearm, I smirked. "You aren't very dry either Jerbear, you're practically sweating buckets." I squeezed his forearm, I always thought people were tired after fading. But instead I felt like I could run a marathon, which is something I've done.. once. And then quit. Jeremy's kind words of I love you snapped me out of my thoughts and suddenly his finger pointed down, raising an eyebrow, I looked downwards and suddenly the necklace Jeremy got me for my birthday came flicking back in my face. Sending me into a small fit of giggles as I reach up and place it back down onto my chest where it belongs. "And I love you too Jeremy." And suddenly I was engoulfed by his arms and instead of struggling against them, I snuggled into him and reached my head up and kissed him. Drawing out a long kiss before pulling away, I dunno what I'd do without him. If he ended up leaving me, I'd probably say I understand.. but inside I'd be broken. I guess remembering this one moment where he seemed to have a glow about him is good, considering his hair just looks so damn cute messed up. And his eyes were lit up with a happiness I seemed to miss for a while, I remember the first time I saw that look. It was the day he got me that stuffed bear that Jonathan hid from me. "Cute? I'm gosh freaking adorable honey! And you're my adorable & equally, maybe even more, hotter boyfriend." And just to make him smile, I added this in as well with a grin. "And my sidekick."
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:56 am

Hi!!!
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content