House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
Ali9910<3
midget
-Wolf-Girl-
Britt-21
L is for Lindsey
Scampi
Wolfsoul
11 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 36 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:58 am

bai evay

Aw D: *huggles ali* its ok

Elena froze and she looked at the man in front of her, her eyes filled with tears "You jerk where did you go?!" she snapped, she was pretty much sad, happy, and angry at him. She was sad because she hadnt seen him in forever. Happy because he was here, and angry because he left her to deal with a baby on her own "You were gone for so long. And I didnt want our child to grow up without a father."

bai scampi
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:03 am

Sad

Cayden::
"I know. I'm so sorry Elena. I know. I'm a horrible person." I walked up to her not even caring how mad or upset she probably was and I kissed her holding her and the child. "I was gone because I was getting you this." I got down on one knee and opened the box. "As the woman I love, you deserve only the best ring Elena."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:03 am

Hey Tifa, Tiiifa! Wanna fight? :3 I've been practicing my hand-to-hand combat and I think I could take you down this time! Come on, when was the last time you sparred with someone? Like really really had a fight with someone without it just being you getting p***y at Cloud? Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:09 am

ITs been a very long time so i'll be rusty, Yuffie. From having kids and not training as much as I did, I might be horrible.

Elena's face was now streaming with tears "C-cayden..you..." she held her son a bit tighter and she took the ring with her hand and she slid it onto her finger "Cayden you didnt have to
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:12 am

Oh how fucking cliche. The man's gone for ages, comes back and proposes. Come on now, if you stay quiet, I'll let you snuggle with me till you fall asleep. ...Okay. *snuggles next to Jack, eventually falling asleep*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:14 am

I get up and kiss her again, holding both of them. "Yes. I did. Elena you're my one and only and I only want the best for my amazing amazing girl. I couldn't live with myself know you didn't have anything less than the best. That's why you need a ring like that. I want you and everyone else to know how much I love you." I look at our child. "I take it this is our beautiful son? He's so big, I can't believe it." I kissed his forehead and mess up his hair a bit. "He sure is a looker isn't he? He has your hair, I'm so happy about that."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:16 am

Well then we'll be on equal ground. And if you back out I'll call you an old woman for all of 2014 >:3 *Stands up.* Come on! We might be called back into action any day now, you can't let yourself become a rusty old tin lady :PWith saggy b**bs!

*Looks over.* Heeeey! Today was my engagement day! DX But at least Scampi wasn't being bitter about my engagement, otherwise s*** would've gone down to China Town!
Yes yes, Yuffie, we know -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:21 am

XD

Elena smiles and hugs Cayden. She nodded "Yeah..he's Alexander. He looks like you in some ways, Cayden. And I find it quite cute." she looked up at him, wiping her tears "Please tell me you're here to stay...I dont want to lose you again..." she said, looking at him worriedly

Oh? You did not just go there Yuffie! *she pulled her gloves from her pockets and slid them on* its on.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:24 am

I fell asleep, sorry for proofing guys

Sam: So, she made me breakfast too? I would've sat up and got to business eating but this position was way too comfortable, and I always liked it when her fingers ran through my hair so I shoved the thought aside quickly. "Mhm, it was a really fantastic dream. I mean, I usually don't have dreams, but if I could have this one every night I'd be much more eager to sleep." I didn't want Reyna thinking I was having dreams about things I shouldn't, or about other women, so I opened my eyes and looked up at her, my lips raising into a smile. "I dreamt about you, after we're married and a couple years in. You were sleeping though, and I thought something had snuck into our bedroom so when I went to look it turned out to be a baby, actually. I didn't get to see them, but I heard them and then I woke up." Maybe it was odd, having a dream about a nonexistent child that wasn't even being planned any time soon, but I guess I'm just weird then. 
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:32 am

"I love the name." I kiss him and then her. "I am. I promise. I'm not going to leave again. I know how upset it makes you and I'm sorry for that. But, if I do have to leave, I promise I will tell you before I do so that way you won't be sad. Besides, I want to stay here for you and for the baby. I have even more of a reason to stay now." I smile. "I still think he looks like you more, which I'm happy about."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:41 am

Aha! B**bs is the key! *Gets into a fighting stance, her fists close to her face to protect her.* So Tifa, when you get into your 50's are you gonna get fake saggy b**bs to replace the ones you've got now? >:3 Yuffie! Don't go down the fake route! You're ginna get a black eye!

"A baby? In our room?" I couldn't help but smile softly at that and leaned down to press a kiss to Sam's forehead. "You were dreaming about our future, that's so sweet." To think that having children with Sam seemed like an impossibility a year ago, and now he was dreaming about it and smiling and... Wow, it was happening so fast! It was so exciting. "It's a shame you didn't see what our baby looked like, though. Regardless of whether it was some form of vision into the future or otherwise, it would've been nice to see what our child looked like." Looking down into Sam's eyes, I gave an affectionate look. "Hopefully they'll have your eyes. I love the chocolate-brown color of your eyes, even if you don't see anything special in them. Oh! And I really hope they have your goofy smile, too. It's so adorable." I laughed a little, then massaged my fingers through Sam's scalp, having heard from some trivial conversation in my past that it was a rather soothing action, especially for the one being massaged (and that was why getting our hair washed by someone else at a hair salon felt rather relaxing to most people, but that was even more trivial and unecessary to know).
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:58 am

Elena smiled "Think so?" she said, looking at the confused Alexander "Thats your daddy, Alex." she laughed softly as he clapped and smiled "hes so cute...He was also a pain in the butt somewhat."

*Cracks her knuckles* Thats it Yuffie. Time to get your ass kicked. Becides, your not far behind on sagging b**bs.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:01 am

:O I'll have you know that my b**bs aren't saggy, they're perky! *Lunges at Tifa, throwing the first punch and throwing her tactical plans out of the window. O.o I think this just escalated into a real fight... *Hides under the coffee table.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:11 am

"Yea he definitely looks like you." I look from him to Elena. "I'm sorry he gave you so much trouble I should have been here to help you with him. I wanted to Elena, believe me. I wanted nothing more than to be here."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:24 am

"its alright, Cayden.." she hugged him and took a deep breath "Im just glad you're here to help me and take care of Alexander. I can tell he is happy to see you. Even though he never met you. I showed him a picture and he loved it allot." she kissed her sons head

They'll sag soon kid. *she dodged the punch and punched yuffie right in the gut* You are the rusty one now. *She got back into her fighting stance, ready for blocking or taking offence.*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:27 am

"You like me huh Alex? well I like you too. I'm glad I finally got to meet my son. I'll be the best dad ever for you okay? And I promise I'll treat your mother well." I smiled and turned toward her. "we're going to be a very nice happy family okay?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:32 am

*Winces at the theobbing oain from her abdomen, ambut acts like it's nothing.* Lucky shot. And how many times do I have to the you guys I'm not a kid anymore? *Jumps up onto the mansion's beams, handsprings off of them and comes tiwlring down, making it look like she's about to kick Tifa in the face when she quickly shifts position mid-air, landing crouched next to Tifa as one leg sweeps out sideways to knock her opponent off of her feet. Standing up, Yuffie smirks down at Tifa and waggles her finger at her.* Next time don't say you're gonna kick my *ss when you don't know how awesome I've become Razz... Is it over? O.o
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:39 am

*grins and gets up onto her knees, grabbing yuffies foot and pulling it, using her other leg to sweep across and wack Yuffie in the side. She got up* Dont let your pride cloud your judgement.

Elena nodded "yeah. And i'm glad.. Now we wont be alone." she kissed him softly and pulled away "Lets eat, ok? I told alexander I would get him something to eat."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:41 am

"Alright would you like me to make something for you two? I'm prety good at cooking, I'll make whatever you want." I smiled and walked down to the kitchen with them.

hey britt im gonna get off
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:51 am

alright, niight Smile

"Sure, I dont mind it." she followed him downstairs, holding his hand "Cayden, I cant tell you how happy I am to be with you once again. It has been too long."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:24 pm

hai linz and evay
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:49 pm

Britt-21 wrote:*grins and gets up onto her knees, grabbing yuffies foot and pulling it, using her other leg to sweep across and wack Yuffie in the side. She got up* Dont let your pride cloud your judgement.

Elena nodded "yeah. And i'm glad.. Now we wont be alone." she kissed him softly and pulled away "Lets eat, ok? I told alexander I would get him something to eat."
*Had whacked her head pretty hard when she fell.* Oww! Guess I deserved it though... *Rubs the back of her head with a wince, then stands up, getting back into stance.* Ok, no more dirty tricks from either of us now, just a good clean fight. Unless you're too tired to continue and need to take an old-person nap Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:16 pm

I waited until my medication had kicked in and Kyle had gone to work before I ran to Nathalie's room still in my pyjamas, dodge a shirtless Xavier who was sleeping on the floor - how'd he even get down there? Didn't he usually sleep on the top bunk with Natty? - then climbed onto the top bunk and shook my older sister. "Natty. Natty! Guess what? Kyle said he wants to marry me when we're older! He wants to marry me!!! How awesome is that?!" I didn't care if I was waking Nathalie up, I had been dying to tell her this!

Stirring from my sleep, I could hear a muffled voice, but as my vision got clearer I heard the word 'Marry' and shot right up, wincing as pain shot through my back and neck. "Who's getting married?" I murmured before I realised exactly where I was, and where I wasn't. "Nat, why am I on the floor?"

"Probably not." I admitted with a sigh. "But that changes nothing. Whether she likes you or not, it wont change the fact that, from now on, we are staying together. She will just have to accept that." I returned the kiss to Ryan's lips, greatful to be able to do such a thing again. I thought that I would never be able to kiss her again, and that I would never see my beloved son, yet here we all were, finally back together as it should be. Hoping to lighten the mood, I turned my attention to Bentley and gave him a small smile. "Did you make sure to tell Arthur who his father was when he was born? I don't want him growing up calling Kodi 'Daddy'."

She might have had the gift of understanding, but one thing Hope didn't understand was why, instead of trying to fix things, Kodi had stormed off and Kiara was in the bathroom crying! They loved each other, just like daddy and Ryan loved each other, so why weren't they fixing things? Hmmm... Maybe she should fix things! Hope wasn't exactly sure how to, but since Kiara was beyond listening to her right now, Hope decided to act like a real vampire kid and track down Kodi using his scent. She picked up the scent pretty easily, but wasn't used to running at vampire speed through the forest so she fell over every now and then, getting a couple scrapes, cuts and bruises. Eventually she found Kodi lying down by a cliff and, deciding to try something she found funny, hoping it would cheer him up, she practically jumped onto Kodi's stomach, then giggled and waved. "Hiii!" Act happy and other people would be happy. Happiness was infectious, right? Just like laughter and yawning. Yeah, she'll make Kodi catch the happiness bug and then he wouldn't be mad at Kiara! Such a clever little 7 year old.

The hug felt gently, warm, comforting, and I had to admit that I was disappointed when it finished, but I nodded my head. "Yes, I suppose it has made me feel a tad better." I still had the worries, of course, but to know that Daniel was there to comfort me like that helped. "Perhaps we should both focus on clearing our minds for today. You are rather new here, so there must be lots of places you have yet to visit, is that not correct?" I was supposed to be working on the school, but I was sure that the builders could cope without me for a couple of hours at least.

Even though it was a week ago, I felt as if I was still recovering from the sugar rush from Dayna's party! I had been so tired all week, going to bed early and waking up late, letting Tyler deal of Robyn at nightimes. That meant that it didn't surprise me much when I woke up to see the sun peeking in through the curtains, and my husband still asleep. Poor guy, he must've been exhausted from all the late night baby care. I was starting to feel better now, though, so I'd take some nightime shifts for him. Tyler must've rolled over in his sleep, because he was lying on his stomach, not his back. I trailed my fingers across the heated skin - literally heated, Tyler was using his powers to keep us warm at night - and then I pressed a kiss to the nape of his neck, snuggling into the warmth knowing that the world outside this bed would be freezing.

I think I was awake earlier than anyone else today, because TJ was still asleep and no one was downstairs except for me. I had the music the only song I sing in playing quietly as I used the dining room - which was pretty big once I moved all the tables and chairs to the back of the room - as a dancefloor, kinda. The dining room chair acted as the chair I was gonna use in the dance, though I had to use it sideways because the backs were too high! So yeah, I was singing and dancing in the dining room at stupid-o-clock in the morning. It probably loomed really weird but I just... I wanted a boost of confidence, but more importantly I wanted to impress KJ so that when she's old enough to date, she'll at least keep me in mind. I felt like she'd be able to get all the jocks when she was older, so this performance was really the only thing I could do to compete with all those guys. I couldn't afford to mess up, this song and dance number had to be perfect!

"Yeah, I'm really excited to go back. I'vs kinda missed ny family, although soending some time alone with you has been worth every minute. I'm sure we'll find time alone at hone, though." Maybe in the barn, snuggled up under blankets with the horses as the only witnesses to our kisses. Yeah that kinda sounded nice, wasn't sure if Dilynn would like it thiugh because horses could smell pretty bad sometimes. Anyway, I went back to helping Dilynn pack, focusing on essentials like underwear and a couple of her bras and socks - yes, socks were essential - and once those things were done, I took another little break, looking over to my girlfriend and offering her a small smile. "Y'know you don't have to be nervous, Darlin'. You're a part of the family now, a honorary Michaels, there's no need to be nervous around them now that you've been pretty much accepted into the family." I think it was acceptance that was worrying her, anyway, because I wasn't really sure what else it could be...

Once we had gotten home, Chloe and I said goodbye and went out seperate ways. I went up to my room and set up the spell, making a pentegram and placing the candles on each point. Into a bowl of water went the rosemary and a few drops of lavender incense. That went in the center of the pentegram, along with the amethyst. Lighting the canes, I began chanting the spell and images appeared in the bowl. Clouds, golden gates, people with win- Oh gosh. This had to be a joke, right? Was Vincent dead?! As an image of another mansion - not this one - appeared in the bowl, I decided that I needed to see what the heck was going on. I pretty much jumped out of the window, still in the same clothes as earlier, then levitated to Heaven's golden gates. It took a moment to get in, because I wasn't an angel and I hadn't recently died, but when I mentioned that I was looking for Vincent Valentine and that I was his sister, they let me through. Rather than wandering around aimlessly for my brother, I decided to track down the mansion to see if that gave me some answers. Eventually I managed to track it down and I hesitantly knocked on the door, hoping that an alive and well Vincent would open the door.
((The kids should be the only ones home; the adults went out christmas shopping.))

Vincent watched as Galian whimpered. 'Me no want people to hurt baby...' "The baby will be fine as long as places aren't crowded. This place isn't crowded." The ex-Turk sighed, knowing that Galian and Darkess wouldn't go home without a fight. "Perhaps we should split up. The demons can get their christmas presents and we can get ours."

"Okey dokey!!!" Galian grinned, taking Darkess by the hand and running off deeper into town. Once away from Lilly and Vincent, the Beast kissed his wife and grinned. "Now we no have to deal with killjoys." He chuckled, taking Darkess' comparitivy small hand in his large one and walking through town, not caring about the looks the recieved. "Where we go first? Necklace store? Kiddies toy store? Baby store?" He rested his free hand on Darkess' stomach for emphasis, a sparkle in his eye as he thought about all the baby stuff he could get for his like baby girl. Even though the baby wasn't going to born until after christmas, Galian was so excited!

As Galian ran off with his wife, Vincent breathed a sigh of relief. "Finally, some normality." He gripped Lilly's hand as he instantly relaxed, thankful to not be near the Beast. Perhaps this seperation would be a good thing, if Galian moved out. But of course, Galian would not go without his wife and child, and Darkess would just refuse to leave Lilly's side... Heaving a sigh, the gunslinger tugged gently on Lilly's hand. "So, shall we begin our christmas shopping?" He asked with a slight smile.

"Bye!" Dayna hung up then and I sighed. Nutella, dark chocolate, white chocolate, peanut butter aaaand apples. Red apples. Oh boy, what had I gotten myself into? Still, it'd be worth it when Dayna gave birth to my son or daughter in about seven months. My own mini me with my blood in it's veins and Dayna's hair. Smiling a little, I continued my shopping, keeping an image of my future child in my head.

Well... That could've gone better... I sighed a little and banged my head gently against the tiles for a moment. Yup, needed to think before I spoke, but even if I thought Sierra would've heard it... Doing what Sierra said, I finished up my shower by washing my hair with nice smelling shampoo - What? When you had a girlfriend who could smell something from a mile away, you had to make sure you hair smelled nice too, even if that meant it smelt like flowers... Aaanyway, I finished off my shower and got out, drying off before throwing my clothes into the laundry basket. Putting the replica Buster Sword in the corner of the bedroom, I dressed in some clean, casual clothes and headed back down into the kitchen to be ambushed by even more hugs.

Oh gosh. With Sammi bent over like that, I saw everything and I couldn't even tear my eyes away until she stood up! Damn her! I tried continuing to eat my pancakes but as I finished them off, I heard the clinking of metal... Wait what? I could've sworn I left the handcuffs upstairs! Oh boy, Sammi must've picked them up! She was planning something! C***! PANIC! No, don't panic. If I panicked, she'd know that I was weakening. Instead, I finished off the pancakes, set the plate down and took the controller, nodding towards the handcuffs. "What'cha doing with those, babe? You can't cheat at the game with those, y'know." Oh gosh, I was so glad I hadn't bought the whip that went with the ringleader costume! That would've been 10 times worse than handcuffs!

I didn't even have a chance to reply, but I didn't feel the need to, I just let the kisses do the talking. My free hand gripped Hayden's shirt and I smiled under the passionate kiss. Once the kiss was over, I let out a kinda breathless, "I love you too, Haydie." Before my gaze fell to the ring. It felt really weird, since I didn't really wear jewellery on my hands, and it was going to take some getting used to, but it still felt so amazing! "So, is this all you dragged me out into the freezing cold for, Mr Davies?" I asked with a smirked, sliding a hand up to the back of his neck, playing with the soft hair I found there. My minds was so fulled with thiughts right now! It was so overwhelming! Oh gosh, I had so much to plan! I had a whole future wih Hayden to plan!

And now he was getting snappy at me! While I had a headache! You jerk! "Maybe I could very well be your lifemate, Trent, and I could very well not be your lifemate too, and if I'm not then we're both just wasting our time! You were supposed to figure it out, something should've clicked and clearly it hasn't so I'm not your lifemate!" Ow, my head! I winced again and stood up, trying to ignore the dizziness as I stumbled towards the door. I was done with this coversation, it was just going to go around in circles because neither Trent nor I knew if I was his lifemate and, to be honest, right now I'd rather just not bother than waste my life go around in circles. I was just tired of all this drama. If I wasn't Trent's lifemate then there wasn't any point in sticking around and suffering through the drama.

"A baby? In our room?" I couldn't help but smile softly at that and leaned down to press a kiss to Sam's forehead. "You were dreaming about our future, that's so sweet." To think that having children with Sam seemed like an impossibility a year ago, and now he was dreaming about it and smiling and... Wow, it was happening so fast! It was so exciting. "It's a shame you didn't see what our baby looked like, though. Regardless of whether it was some form of vision into the future or otherwise, it would've been nice to see what our child looked like." Looking down into Sam's eyes, I gave an affectionate look. "Hopefully they'll have your eyes. I love the chocolate-brown color of your eyes, even if you don't see anything special in them. Oh! And I really hope they have your goofy smile, too. It's so adorable." I laughed a little, then massaged my fingers through Sam's scalp, having heard from some trivial conversation in my past that it was a rather soothing action, especially for the one being massaged (and that was why getting our hair washed by someone else at a hair salon felt rather relaxing to most people, but that was even more trivial and unnecessary to know).
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:57 am

You really wanna strike a nerve dont you?

Lilly nodded "yeah." she smiled and wrapped her arm around his torso. "So what do you think we should get the kids this year? Since jessie is older, we cant really get her dolls or anything like that." and for theodore, he was a toddler so he would get something on the baby side.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:36 am

Maaaybe :POh come on, you know I don't mean it, I just want you to fight at your best and not take it easy on me. I know I can beat you but I wanna prove it! OOC Vincent already did his christmas shopping so Lilly better like his ideas! XD

"I was thinking we could get a tablet for Jessica, perhaps an iPad. It will be useful for schoolwork, music and recreational purposes to it will keep her fairly entertained for a while." Vincent answered as he walked with Lilly through town. "I was also thinking that Lucius is getting more responsible, so we can trust him to have his own phone and take good care of with. As for Theodore, ((There was something but I can't remember right now!)) I'm not sure, however we can stop by a baby store and pick something out later. Right now I suggest tracking down a technology store to see what it has to offer." Vincent had already bought Lilly's present and hidden it well, so there would be no need to go shopping for her gift today. He just hoped his wife liked it, considering the fact that it wasn't jewellery like he used bought her...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next