House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
Ali9910<3
midget
-Wolf-Girl-
Britt-21
L is for Lindsey
Scampi
Wolfsoul
11 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  midget Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:51 am

No way am I singing to her, I can't sing to save my life. *sighs a little and lifts Sora out of Yuffie's arms and settles her against his chest, hoping his heartbeat would help lull her to sleep as it had done before, his hand trailing up and down her back in a soft rub* But I'll try and work my magic whilst you sort out the milk

Hey evay
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:55 am

*Nods a little, snapping out of it.* Funny.. I thought you were referring to Jennaveive.. >_< I'm a horrible father. *Sighs.* But at least Jeremy has her, and Alix to I guess. *Covers her eyes with her hands and whines.* Too dark.. Ahaha among her fears of fire and being alone.. she HATES the dark. XD *Runs off towards some of the rooms that were empty on the first floor, yelling for Adeline and using a spell to make her voice sound like Klain's to draw her out. Just because she was a electric sorceress, didn't mean she didn't know a few spells that any sorceress would know.* Addie gal, where are you sweetheart?

Hey Midget.(:
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:55 am

Sure :)I'll be right back. *Kisses Hayden's cheek, then gets up and heads into the kitchen to make a bottle of warm milk. *Listens to daddy's heartbeat and snuggles into him more, starting to calm down a little.* ((I kinda wanna age Sora up at so point, at least until she could walk or talk or do something more interesting.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:58 am

You can have her back soon, I'll drag her away from her friends after a certain amount of time. Woops, sorry Sad *Opens the broom closet's door a little to let some light in and hugs her close to him.* Is this any better Addie?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:02 am

hai evay
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:06 am

*he couldn't sing for her, but he did talk. Keeping his tone quiet and soothing he told her all about magic and what it could do, about all the beautiful spells he knew and would show her one day, he knew she wouldn't fully understand what he was saying but he hoped that just hearing the familar voice would send her to sleep much like a lullaby would* Yeah sure, that would make things more interesting
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:09 am

Hey Britt!

No.. it's fine. I trust them.(: I'm glad she's making friends.. even if it's with a ageless vampire and a young sorceress. >_<
*Without looking she nods and muffles out.* Better. Come on baby girl where are youu? *She was starting to near the broom closet and stopped, leaning against the wall and thinking out loud in her normal, non-klain voice.* God I suck at this game.. why'd we agree on this? >_<
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:14 am

^-^
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:15 am

((Mhmm Smile Not now, though, making her age now would mean a random unexplained magical growth of OOC Sora in Hayden's arms XD So should I make her 1, 1 and a half or 2?)) *Starts feeling sleepier, her eyelids fluttering as she fought back against sleep, but she wasn't winning the battle.* *Walks back in with the warm milk and carefully sits down next to Hayden, not wanting to nudge him since Sora was just starting to go to sleep.* Geez, you didn't use a spell on her did you? That was super quick. *Holds out her arms for Sora.* What's wrong with an ageless Vampire and a young Sorceress? It'd not as if they're gonna do anything bad to Addie. *Whispers.* Good, now shh, Alix is nearby :3

So, Evay, when are Siena and Thorn going to meet up again? XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:21 am

Agreed, Jeremy's alright.. it's just Alix.. I mean Adeline is practically a carpathian already. She takes small doses of blood sometimes, but she hardly notices it. It's just that.. Alix doesn't do good with sea creatures, and Adeline's part mermaid. Did you hear how Alix kissed her ex-merman boyfriend and shocked him with electricity on accident? >_< I just, I dunno.. am a little cautious with her magic.

*She shakes her head, thinking she just imagined hearing a voice. But just to be sure, she looks around and her eyes land on the broom closet. Clearing her throat, she changed her voice to Klain's.* Adeline baby? You wanna go bye-bye? ^-^ *Wrinkles her nose at the voice, it sounded like daddy. But he was asleep when she left, usually when he wakes up he sounds tired.. this daddy sounded wide awake.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:29 am

O.o I don't think even Jer knows about that... but I'm sure Jeremy wont let any harm come to Addie Smile*Thinks, 'She's sneaky, but she forgets that I can hear everyone in the house and I know for a fact that Klain's downstairs!' He looks to Addie and shaes his head, trying to indicate that it wasn't really Klain while wishing that he could send mind messages.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:32 am

Where is my master, evay?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:33 am

You've pretty much ditched Joe as your master now, haven't you Michelle?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:36 am

*looks at wolfy* where is master Joe? Seeing as I cannot find my real master.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:40 am

In his room. *Is trying to calm a crying Nemtley down by humming christmas songs, the only songs in his mind since he heard Wolfsoul's Michael Buble christmas CD.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:43 am

*Nods a little and blinks. Her face turning towards the crack in the door that gave her light and comfort.* *Switches her voice back.* Darn it.. if I said I give up, Jeremy would probably here me. >_< Crap, why do I rock at video games but blow it at games like hide n seek!? *Slouches against the wall and rubs her face with a small laugh.* I give up. YOU WIN JEREMY! *Little did he know that, all he won at was Hide and seek, she was gonna get him once he came out from wherever he was.*

Arawn's checking out the upstairs levels of the house Michelle. But he's busy, so yeaahh.. don't disturb for now lol Razz

-------

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=461
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40