House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
Ali9910<3
midget
-Wolf-Girl-
Britt-21
L is for Lindsey
Scampi
Wolfsoul
11 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 31 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:07 am

*Grumbles a little.* I barely survived last time -_- *Huggles Alix, burying his head into her shoulder.* Fine but he has to be nice to me... How long are you staying on for?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:09 am

New twitter! Oh wait! Weren't we gonna make Siena meet Thorn? >:3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:13 am

Yes we were >:3 But Siena is very flirtatious XD Keep that in mind. ;D

Two hours.. *Lightly combs her fingers through his hair.* Wanna roleplay?(;
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:16 am

*Chuckles.* Considering what we were in the middle of doing in the roleplay, yes, I'd love to rp. *Lifts his head from Alix's shoulder and gives her a kiss.* Thorn wont mind ^_^ One sec. *Runs off to drag Thorn down.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:19 am

Oh gosh, Alix was making it worse! Now I didn't even want to get protection, I just wanted to pull her down onto the bed and, well, you know! No, I had to get the protection. No more kids, no more kids. I chanted that in my head for a moment before common sense return to me fully. My lips pressed firmly against Alix's, returning the amazing kiss she gave me, then I started heading to the door. "Don't worry, I'll be back faster than you can say 'Sexy time'!" I couldn't help but laugh a little, then I used my vampire speed to go to my room, grab the protection from one of the drawers of my bedside table, and come back. Throwing the protection onto the bed beside the pillows, I walked back over to Alix, giving her a passionate kiss as my hands moved into her hair. Thank goodness Jonathan hadn't ruined the moment, I needed this so badly!

*Drags Thorn down against her will.* No, I've changed my mind! I'll just look like a fool! Tough toughies! You're the one who riginally said you wanted to me her, now play nice!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:28 am

mornin'
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:29 am

Afternoon.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:33 am

haiii
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:34 am

How're you?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:36 am

im good! "Very Happy

you?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:44 am

I'm good. Hungry, but good Smile*Walks back in with Arthur and several shopping bags, a few of which was levetating.* O.O Geez, did you but the whole store? *Chuckles.* Perhaps. *Sets all the bags down.* But now he is going to be the most smartly dress baby in the entire town :3 *Nuzzles Arthur affectionately.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:46 am

I actually think playing rough is funner. (; A simple heyyy, would be better next time Siena. .-.

Alix Taken |
And with the words 'sexy time' engraved in my brain, he left and all I could do was sit there and laugh a little at what just happened in the last fifteen minutes. Us coming into the room, Jonathan freaking out like he just caught his parents doing the nasty, and then Jeremy rushing off to grab protection. I shiver at the thought of having kids, I love.. a lot.. but not enough to have them now. My parents were able to wait and have kids, or a kid, so I could do the same of course. Speaking of parents.. My thoughts stopped right there as Jeremy came back in the room seconds later, that was probably a new record in my book. A lazy smile came onto my lips as he came back to me and started kissing my once again, his fingers in my hair felt heavenly. Moving my lips against his, I brought my arms around his neck loosely and pressed myself to his body. I wouldn't admit out loud that I was longing for this, but truthfully, I was. And I could tell Jeremy was too.

*Kisses him back and then pulls away with a smile.* So.. that other day when we were in the kitchen with Adeline. *Smirks.* I believe I won that little war. ^.^
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:50 am

I don't understand why I can't spoil my daughter with love and attention like that. *Pouts.* *Sighs.* Because, you don't want your fiance to wake up from her coma to see a very spoiled little girl. Do you? *Grumbles.* No.. *Shakes head and smiles.* *Gladly picks up Adeline and cuddles her to her chest.* Who's a cute little girl!? You aree!! ^_^ *Takes Addie back.* Nope. Mine. Possessive much?

I want to roleplay Klain again... he's my favorite Carpathian. D;
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:52 am

hai evay! you never posted D:
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:54 am

She will post right now.. because I said so. What if Evay doesn't want to? *Glares at Arawn.* I believe you have mistaken me for someone who cares. *Glares at Dani.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:59 am

Arawn McNamara |
I climb out of the sleek black impala, and pay no attention to the driver as I hold open the door for Michelle to come out as well. "Michelle, help the driver with taking the bags out of the trunk." I ordered her to do this, considering that was an easy task. I grabbed my wallet out and looked at the few bit of dollars that I carried with me, taking out three twenty's for the drive. I walked over towards the driver and paid him after he shut the trunk and got the bags out; grabbing my backpack and slinging it over my shoulder while taking hold of my suit case I looked at Michelle. I had gotten her quite a few pieces of clothing, enough to fit in the black suitcase that was meant to be hers. "Grab your suitcase and let's go. We have to pass through security and head to gate 13."
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:04 am

*Notices her brother with a baby but then overhears Siena and blushes slightly.* Interesting... I was drunk the one time I did anything like that so... Hi there Smile*Holds her hand out for a handshake and smiles.* I'm Thorn, and you must be the beautiful Siena. *Jaw drops and he shakes his head.* Nuh uh! I so won! I slapped your butt for crying out loud!

As much as I enjoyed the simple passionate kisses, something wasn't quite right here. Aha! I knew what it was! My hands moved down, tugging at the hen of my shirt and then lifting it right off of her body. Much better, Alix was just in her bra and pants! Haha! I decided to be fair though and stripped down to my boxers too, so that she didn't feel as bad about being in just her underwear. The kisses trailed all the way down Alix's neck to her collarbone as I guided her back towards her bed, gently lowering her onto it when her legs hit the edge. Finally! I had been wanting this for a while now, but hadn't been so sure about whether Alix wanted it or not, and now we were gonna fade for the second time! Hopefully this ime wouldn't be as awkward in places, since Alix had a rough idea of what to do this time, and it was just onna be so awesome!
((You can do the fadey fadey.)

Klain, feel free you spoil your child. What your oartner does not know will not hurt her. *Chuckles slightly and pokes Arthur's nose, making a noise as he does so.* Besides, we're men, we should not let women dictate our lives, or how we treat our children.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:05 am

*Snuggles up somewhere*
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:06 am

Hey, what's up, Morty? Sad
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:07 am

Hey guys
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:08 am

Hey midget! Rp?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:18 am

I would love to agree with you on that Joe, but Carpathian men have a weakness for their lifemates.. our lifemates practically dictate our lives. *Chuckles and places Adeline on the ground while holding her hand as she stands. Then he lets go as she clings onto his legs, demanding he walk.* It seems bad, but somehow it isn't. *Shrugs.* But doing a little spoiling won't hurt I suppose. Noooppeeeeeee. *She stretched out the word and smirked.* I won. The slapping butt part didn't finish the game. Plus you ate my brownies, in my world that means you lost and I won, because they were delicious. Adeline said so. *Crosses her arms over her chest and smiles.*

*Smiles slowly, and she nods.* I am the beautiful Siena, here at your service madam. *She accepts the handshake.* Thorn, that's a unique name.. but I take it that's a nickname right? I like it. It suits you. *She winks.*

Alix Taken |
I was nervous, but then again not nervous. The coldness just barely touched my body after the shirt disappeared, but the warmth of Jeremy's kisses heatend my body back up. And by then, I really didn't care that I was just almost naked in front of Jeremy.. for a second time. Although, I have slept next to him half naked without doing anything, so this would be like a... twentieth time? Oh who cares. I was enjoying this as much as he was, maybe even more. And it'd be better then last time, considering I suspected it wouldn't hurt hopefully. I fell back onto the bed slowly and we faded.

Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:22 am

Hey midget & ashes. Razz

Genesis O'Halloran-Dubrinsky |
I kept myself calm as he said it wasn't his book that I was looking for, this was ridiculous.. where the hell is my book? God, I hate coming up to strangers. Especially when they didn't project enough confidence for me to feed off of. HA! I sound like one of the emotion vampires, the ones that feed of emotions. But right now, a little confidence from this guy would probably put me at ease. And looking at him, I knew I wasn't going to get any. Which means I wasn't going to show any, but when he mentioned helping me look for my book. I nodded slightly, afraid that if I spoke.. I might stutter or say something wrong.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:25 am

Nothin' much actually. Not excited to go back to school but I'm dealing just as well as I can.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:30 am

I see... But you're right, a little spoiling will do no harm. Perhaps, you should buy her something and call it an early christmas present :)Early christmas presents do no harm. They were delicious brownies, but the aim of the game was to see who could do the naughtiest thing in front of a kid and therefoooore, butt-slapping beats brownie-eating. The only way you can win is if you try to top that, and then I'll just top whatever you do RazzThanks, I like it too, obviously, *Laughs a little and flicks her hair every so slightly.* My real name's Sally, which isn't exactly as interesting as Thorn so- *Notices Siena's eyes.* Woah, you have really pretty eyes. And I'm not just saying that as a poor attempt at flirtation, I really mean it Very Happy Oh, I see. Is anyone ever excited to go back to school though? Razz

I faded to black with Alix, using protection, of course.
((Woohoo for effort! XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next