House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
Ali9910<3
midget
-Wolf-Girl-
Britt-21
L is for Lindsey
Scampi
Wolfsoul
11 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 12 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:14 am

I will, Dayna and Matt? XD I briefly read the post so it could be interesting Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:15 am

Sure, dunno how it could be interesting but sure, you starteth.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:14 am

Sorry I poofed, I fell asleep ^_^ Kinda had a weirdish dream XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:17 am

That's ok. Still up for rping?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:25 am

*comes running on wobbly legs out of the media room laughing*
*follows behind but stops and straightens when he notices they aren't alone* Good afternoon ladies, just a moment.... *catches up to Micah and lifts him off his feet, tickling him for a moment before looking up again*
*laughing grows more histarical until the tickling stops and he addresses the group* Hi!
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:31 am

Awww! Hello you two :3 Does Micah want some friends to play with while me and Henry snuggle? :3 First of all, though, I want a huggle! *Reaches her arms out for Micah.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:05 am

Friends would be a great idea actually, since I think the only friends he has are my age and not his own. *hands Micah over and crosses his arms over his chest* And then we can definitely snuggle.
*wraps his arms around Wolfie's neck and attempts to hug her*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:18 am

Hey Micah! *Huggles, then hands him back.* I'll be back with friends! They might not be as awesome as you at walking so you gotta keep still! *Runs off and drags in Yuffie who is holding Sora.* Hey Henry! Long time no see! Very Happy*Waves Sora's hand.* *Spots Micah and starts clapping her hands excitedly.* Daba! Daba daba! Henry, Sora thinks Micah should change his name to Daba XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:45 am

Sorry I poofed, had dinner ^_^ And I juat dropped my phone from the bunk bed by accident... But it was fine! XD yay for nokia!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:55 am

Lol XD Nokia is indestructible! Anyway, rp?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:59 am

Sure! Can I have a repost for Thorn? I'm in a Chloe mod, and have just written kind of a depressing post for her o.O
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:07 am

"Yes, amethyst is the purple one. You know a bit about gemstones, at least." I smiled, partially impressed with Chloe's knowledge although I suppose everyone knew at least one gemstone, so it wasn't that big of an achievement. I began thinking about the other ingredients. "Rosemary will probably be at a supermarket - although I may go to the gardening store, if there is one, because I want to grow some Rosemary too, not just eat it - and lavender incense could probably be found near the candle, since they're used in similar ways for similar purposes." Incense was oils that you burn to produce a particular smell, and scented candles were also things you burned to produce a smell, although I really needed plain candles, 5 plain, non-scented candles, so we might need to find a candle store, not just in the 'Living room decorations' aisle of the supermarket. "It's nice to meet you, Chloe, and your little dog friend. And thanks for accepting to join me in town. I have a feeling that a pair of extra hands will come in handy." Hands, handy, that was a terrible joke. Oh well, comedy didn't matter to me.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:09 am

*waves to Sora and Yuffie, smiling* Mhm, long time no see. You're not exactly around to talk to a lot.
*looks confused to see another baby, but smiles anyway with a wave of his own*
Daba huh? That's an intriguing name, but I think Mel would be upset if I renamed him. I'm sure he wouldn't mind being called Daba though.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:16 am

Chloe: I couldn't help but laugh slightly at her last comment, I shook my head, the smile remaining on your face, "It's no problem, I guess I did kinda need a distraction." I shrugged slightly, "Although I'll just have to wait outside with Lottie so... I probably won't be much help, sorry, but I don't mind carrying things if you need me to." I told her with a soft smile.

Wanna rp, linz?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:16 am

Yeah, Micah would probably love being called Daba XD *Sets Sora down on the ground, giving her a teething ring to chew on and play with and messing up her hair playfully.* Sorry I haven't been on much, *Stands upright.* Things have been pretty rough with Sora lately 'cause her teeth are coming in so there's been a lot of tears :/ I don't know how long it goes on for but I hope it stops soon. *Chews the teething ring and mumbles, drooling a little as she does so. She then looks up at Micah and smiles, still nomming on the teething ring.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:30 am

Oh, so Chloe found it funny! Perhaps my jokes weren't as bad as I thought, I smiled at that, before my gaze fell to her dog, Lottie, and I pursed my lips. "I suppose you're right. From what I've seen of this town, it doesn't exactly seem like a place dog-nappings would occur, but still, just tying your dog to a post outside the store would be risky." I didn't want to make Chloe feel as if she was just here to carry my bags, though... "Ok, how about we go and buy the things I need and once we're done we'll find a cafe with outdoor seating and I'll buy us both a drink and some sort of food - a thank you for accompanying me - does that sound good to you?"
((Thorn's probably the most laid back Valentine, the most uptight being Vincent and Joe being in the middle. The only time Thorn is upright is when someone is damaging the environment, like when people little and shops hand out plastic bags, not paper ones, and stuff like that.))

Linz rp?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:33 am

I see, it's alright. Teething really does stink, I'm glad Micah has his teeth. And I don't have to deal with that mess. *sets Micah down with Sora and crosses his arms over his chest* How are you doing besides that? I mean, are you and Haden still okay?
*curious, he reached a hand out and touched her mass of brown hair, looking up to Henry for support. After realizing it was okay, he smiled and offered her his kangaroo* Roo?

Sure, who and who? (I guess that's to the both of you)
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:36 am

Chloe: I npdded with another smile, just enjoying her company, "That would be nice." I told Thorn. You know, it was people like this that made the world seem nice. Since ,ost people would just ignore you if you looked down. As we reached the town, I looked over to her, "So, where first?" I asked her.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:39 am

You can do some sort of skippy post, wolf.

And idk. Take your pick, Randi or Lyker?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:43 am

Hmm... I hate deciding these things. How about Randi, and then next time we'll do Lyker? Maybe tomorrow? My thanksgiving doesn't start until three here, so that'll be twenty minutes from now tomorrow. How's that?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:50 am

My date with Dilynn was an experience. I was way out of my comfort zone in a club but I still had fun. It was the next day now, though and we were getting ready for our flight to Tennessee for Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years day. We were stuck with my family for over a month, but I was pretty sure we'd be able to at least attempt a bit more than just snuggling this time... Maybe... Plus Dilynn would get to ride her horse! It was bound to be broken in by now, so that'd be great! Anyway, I was pretty much packed, so I was helping Dilynn pack all of her stuff. "So, are you looking forward to going to Tennessee again?" I asked, pressing a kiss to her cheek. I was looking forward to going home and seeing my family again, and I kinda hoped that Dilynn was looking forward to it too.
((Since they're meant to be in Tennessee by tomorrow...))

"Lets go and get the amethyst first. That'll probably be the hardest to find." And it was, but we tracked it down in the end. Everything else came fairly easily and after an hour and some annoyed glances at shop owners who tried to give me plastic bags, we headed to a cafe which had outdoor seating, pretty much everything stuffed into the brown paper bag supplies by the candle store we had found. Setting my spell book down on the table, I gestured for Chloe to sit down, taking off my cap and draping it around her since I was going inside for a moment while she waited out here in the cold - besides, I was going to make a small fire in a minute so that we could both keep warm. "What would you like to eat and drink, Chloe?" I asked, folding my arms across my chest as I fought against the cold. "And does Lottie like human food, because I could get her something too." Afterall, the dog did accompany us, and it was unfair to get Chloe food and a drink for accompanyig me and let her dog go without anything.

We're good :)He's on more often now and he's really getting used to the dad thing, which is great. I'm just a little worried about, well, last christmas he was all like 'By this time next year, I'll propose to you again' aaaand nothing's happened -_- There's less than a month left and he's even lucky that I actually want to get married and... *Sighs.* I dunno. I'm not sure what's going on anymore :/ *Looks at the kangaroo and then giggles a little, the teethig ring dropping into her lap as she takes the kangaroo, hugging it and chewing on it's ear instead.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:55 am

*Sneaks in with Chinese food, quietly making his way up the stairs to his and Sammi's room.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:59 am

Mm, I don't like deciding either. You wanna start or me?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:07 am

Chloe: The warmth of the cape was nice, and a friendly gesture,which made me smile vaguely. "I'll have a hot chocolate and any sandwich with chicken in it please, Lottie will just have some of my sandwich." I shrugged slightly as I watched her head inside. I gently place my hand on Lottie's rear, pressing down slightly, once she sat, I stroked her head and muttered, "Good girl," which caused her tail to wag.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:20 am

((Thorn left her spell book, Chloe could've been nosey! Meh, oh well.))

Hot chocolate and a chicken sandwich. Not a bad choice, although I was more of a tea-drinker myself and I decided to indulge in some lemon cake, a favourite of mine since I was a little girl. Once it was all paid for, I headed back out to our table and set the tray of food and drink down, place the chicken sandwich and hot chocolate down in front of Chloe and the tea and lemon cake in my position. Sitting down, I gave Lottie a friendly scratch behind the ear. I glanced over to Chloe for a moment, judging her as she wore my cape. "You know, that actually doesn't down too bad on you," I commented as I placed the ash tray more central on the table. "Despite not being a goth or anything, you look really nice and a black and red cape." Focusing then, I murmured the fire elemental spell under my breath, making the fire come out of the ash tray. There weren't many people around today to notice my little magic trick anyway, and it the staff had a complaint I'd put it out but right now I was cold and needed warming up. "So, anyway, I guess since we've just met, it'd be polite to tell a bit about ourselves, so you go first, Miss Sit-Out-On-The-Grass-In-Freezing-Cold-Weather."

Brb, bath!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next