House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
Ali9910<3
midget
-Wolf-Girl-
Britt-21
L is for Lindsey
Scampi
Wolfsoul
11 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 5 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:25 am

I wouldn't worry about it Jason. Your not going to starve your child, beat them, or make them undergo watching you and Sammi. I guess just cutting back on alcohol and you'll have to do without fading for a while, but it's really an easy job.

Mhm Smile I figured I'd find one of that specific FC with a flannel, and I did so I feel accomplished. As for your flannel though, you two share a room and it's quite easy to get one of your flannels so...Yeah...
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:30 am

But... I dunno, I tried making my brother more confident by teaching him how to talk to girls and now he's flirting with, like, every girl in his class. What if something like that happens with my kid? Like I try to do something helpful but it backfires? I know it's easy but I didn't say she could touch my shirts! Geez, first the hat, now the short, what next? My boxers? ... It wouldn't surprise me XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:44 am

Well, I could always tell her to keep her hands off your stuff, I'm sure she would get the message. I don't think she would go as far as to take your boxers though...

I'm not the expert on giving advice, and I've never had children so... I can't exactly tell you what's right and what's wrong with trying to help but jus because your brother took it that way doesn't mean everything you do to help a child will turn out bad. Like, after being but by a dog. That doesn't mean every dog is going to bite you, it just means that the one you previously encountered can't be trusted. *brushes her hand through her hair* I'm not doing vey good here, am I?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:03 pm

hai
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:52 pm

Ugh. Really don't wanna get up today. I can just tell that somethinh's gonna go wrong :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:59 pm

Okay?.. How about we get some rest and try to put all of this behind us, hm?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:06 pm

But as soon as I get up and listen to music... I feel fine Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:09 pm

Why am I awake so early?! D

Nah, don't bother, Linz, I'll talk to her. It's not that I have a priblem with her wearing my shirts, really, it's just that she didn't ask first :/ You are, I get what you're saying. Thanks, I guess you're right. Just because my brother took it the wring way, doesn't mean the kid will because they're different. Thanks for the help Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:42 pm

I waited until my medication had kicked in and Kyle had gone to work before I ran to Nathalie's room still in my pyjamas, dodge a shirtless Xavier who was sleeping on the floor - how'd he even get down there? Didn't he usually sleep on the top bunk with Natty? - then climbed onto the top bunk and shook my older sister. "Natty. Natty! Guess what? Kyle said he wants to marry me when we're older! He wants to marry me!!! How awesome is that?!" I didn't care if I was waking Nathalie up, I had been dying to tell her this since we came back!

Stirring from my sleep, I could hear a muffled voice, but as my vision got clearer I heard the word 'Marry' and shot right up, wincing as pain shot through my back and neck. "Who's getting married?" I murmured before I realised exactly where I was, and where I wasn't. "Nat, why am I on the floor?"

After about 10 minutes it occured to me that I was probably using up all the hot water, so I decided to step out of the shower and dry off. I brushed my teeth and looked at myself in the mirror, thankful that the pink stuff in my hair had finally come out completely. Drying off my hair and putting my toothbrush down, I quickly dressed then headed down into the kitchen. Apparently Sierra was already up, which didn't surprise me since, you know, she was a vampire. She was looking through the newspaper with Tifa for some reason so I decided to leave the girls alone, pulling out the ingredients to make pancakes and bacon while Tifa helped Sierra out with whatever they were doing. It was kinda funny, though, with black-ish hair and brown eyes and the way Tifa acted towards Sierra you'd think that they were sisters, and if they were that would've meant my adoptive son was dating my sister-in-law. Weird, huh?

"That sounds great." I tried imagining it in my head, then nodded in confirmation of my thoughts. "Yeah, that'd be really pretty. Celtic knot wedding rings." A smile spread across my face and I tilted my head up so that I could kiss Sam's jaw. "Good idea, Sam." I had to make a mental note that we wanted knot wedding rings, although with a knot engagement ring to jog my memory, I was pretty sure I wouldn't ever forget. "So," My arms stretched above my head and I arched my back slightly in order to stretch that too, then I relaxed, my hands falls to my sides. "Is there anything else wedding-related that we need to discuss?"

'That's understable.' Dad answered, though I could tell that Kieron would be even more upset now that he knew we wouldn't be able to visit. "But I'll start saving up now and we'll come and visit sometime in 2014, that's a promise." I told my family, peeking my head over Sammi's shoulder to see that Keiron had already run off. Great. 'That sounds like a wonderful idea, I'll tell Kieron later.' "Thanks, mum, I owe you. And... Can you give Kieron a big hug from me?" 'Sure, now we have to go, I need to cook dinner.' 'We'll talk another time, Jason. Bye!' "Bye guys." I waved and then my parents signed out, so I closed the laptop and breathed a huge sigh into Sammi's neck. "That could've gone better." I mumbled with a frown. Gosh, I hated seeing Kieron upset like that, but there was nothing I could do right now...

"Good." I said, smirking at how Dilynn had tried to shove me but it didn't work. "You're a little violent today, aren't you? Well, you're trying to be, at least, not really succeeding." I teased my short but cute girlfriend, letting out a chuckle as I headed over to the bedroom door, holding it open for her like the gentleman I was brought up to be, although I don't think gentlemen teased their partners... Oh well, Dilynn knew that I was kidding. "I bet that if you were a wolf right now, though, you'd probably kick my butf, since werewolves have all that extra strength and speed and stuff, right?" I added as I thought it over in my head.

Apparently sleep didn't last that long, or maybe it had lasted a while and I hadn't even realised it, but as soon as I felt a hand on my hip, I swatted it away lazily, not used to that kinda attention since no one had dared to do it in two years, for fear of getting their hand bit off. Actually, I probably would've done that, or at least punched Trent square in the jaw, if I hadn't been so wasted. And now he was talking to me! Seriously?! "Treeeen!" I mumbled in a groan, my voice slurred from the amount of tequila and vodka I had. "Let me sweep you good fur nutin bas-" Rolling over in the bed had been a bad idea, because I fell out and landed on the floor, banging my head in the process. "Wut did you do with teh fecking blankets?!" I called out as the sudden coldness gave me goosebumps, still refusing to open my eyes because I was meant to be sleeping!

I decided to use sneaky tactics with my cake, or at least attempt to. Sure Dayna was doing an amazing cake but I was doing a super sugary chocate cake, and what these girls would be craving right now is lots of chocolate and sugar, especially Dayna! Drizzling some dark chocolate sauce down the sides of the cake, I also put swirling chocolate icing on top, the kind that came in the pipe things. I made a pretty pattern with the swirls, sprinkled some shaving on top, then lightly sprinkled it all with icing sugar. My final touch was milk and white chocolate stars all around the cake on the plate. "And for the main piece," Grabbing some icing sugar, I flicked it in Dayna and Sammi's faces so that they were white and laughed. "Tra da! Snow angels!" I giggled hysterically.

Listening to Sora's giggle made me smile, and then she showed us her own semi-toothy grin - her teeth were starting to grow in but wasn't completely there yet, but I was worried about Hayden. He'd just suddenly walked away when we had a guest! What was up with him. 'Toh-beeeee!' Sora's words - well, sounds - snapped me out of it and I quickly looked down to see her reaching out to Toby. I trusted Toby not to drop Sora, so I handed her over. "Why don't you guys play with her a sec? I'll be right back!" My footsteps took me to Hayden then and I tiptoed to look over his shoulder. "Hey, hot stuff. Why so antisocial all of a sudden? You're reminding me of Vincent back in the old days and, trust me, if you were there, you'd know how bad of a thing that was!"

Kagami smiled down at the little princess Sora, feeling as if she should be bowing in her presence, but she was just a baby so it didn't matter... Right? As Sora started chewing on Toby's shirt, Kagami couldn't help but giggle. "Your shirt is wet now." She told Toby with a grin before deciding to ask a curious question. LSo is prin- ces? - is princes Sora your sister?" Toby did kinda look like the strict Lord Hayden, so perhaps he was Lord Hayden's son.

"Probably not." I admitted with a sigh. "But that changes nothing. Whether she likes you or not, it wont change the fact that, from now on, we are staying together. She will just have to accept that." I returned the kiss to Ryan's lips, greatful to be able to do such a thing again. I thought that I would never be able to kiss her again, and that I would never see my beloved son, yet here we all were, finally back together as it should be. Hoping to lighten the mood, I turned my attention to Bentley and gave him a small smile. Did you make sure to tell Arthur who his father was when he was born? I don't want him growing up calling Kodi 'Daddy'."

She might have had the gift of understanding, but one thing Hope didn't understand was why, instead of trying to fix things, Kodi had stormed off and Kiara was in the bathroom crying! They loved each other, just like daddy and Ryan loved each other, so why weren't they fixing things. Hmmm... Maybe she should fix things! Hope wasn't exactly sure how to, but since Kiara was beyond listening to her right now, Hope decided to act like a real vampire kid and track down Kodi using his scent. She picked up the scent pretty easily, but wasn't used to running at vampire speed through the forest so she fell over every now and then, getting a couple scrapes, cuts and bruises. Eventually she found Kodi lying down by a cliff and, deciding to try something she found funny, hoping it would cheer him up, she practically jumped onto Kodi's stomach, then giggled and waved. "Hiii!" Act happy and other people would be happy. Happiness was infectious, right? Just like laughter and yawning. Yeah, she'll make Kodi catch the happiness bug and then he wouldn't be mad at Kiara! Such a clever little 7 year old.

I couldn't help but laugh at how impatient Alix was but, to be honest, I felt kinda impatient about this too. "Ok ok, I'm going!" I told my amazing girlfriend, carrying her upstairs at a normal human speed so that I didn't drop any clothes. I had to kinda kick the door open with my foot, but as soon as I walked in and set Alix down, the clothes falling into a heal in the floor, my lips crashed against her's, going back to making out but with loads more passion this time, gripping the hem of my shirt that Alix was wearing and pulling it upwards. I was too preoccupied to even realise the Jonathan was there.

The hug felt gently, warm, comforting, and I had to admit that I was disappointed when it finished, but I nodded my head. "Yes, I suppose it has made me feel a tad better." I still had the worries, of course, but to know that Daniel was there to comfort me like that helped. "Perhaps we should both focus on clearing our minds for today. You are rather new here, so there must be lots of places you have yet to visit, is that not correct?" I was supposed to be working on the school, but I was sure that the builders could cope without me for a couple of hours at least.

Standing up as well, I started walking down the path which led out of the forest. "Well for a start I need new candles - I can't do anything without candles-" Opening my book, I searched for the seeker spell and started listing the things a had and didn't have in my mind. "I also need lavender incense, rosemary, uhhh, I think I'm missing my amethyst gemstone, so I might have to buy another... Oh gosh, where am I supposed to find all of this?" The town seemed so small, and so full of, I don't know, normal things... I realised then that I didn't introduce myself, so I snapped the book shut, tucked the book under one arm, and held a hand out to the girl with her dog. "I'm Thorn, by the way, Thorn Valentine."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:26 am

Stomach ache! DX No gym for me today.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:27 am

oh dear >.<
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:28 am

I blame mum, she cooked a big breakfast DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:36 am

oohh why?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:38 am

Because dad wasn't there to enjoy it XD Bleh, I feel c***. I wanna go home already but I have another lesson in just under 2 hours! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:42 am

*Walks in wearing a dark grey coat over a white t-shirt, skinny jeans, a red scarf and the studded converse aunt Bex got her for her birthday. She heads straight upstairs, enters Rose's room without knocking, and jumps on the sleeping girl's bed, landing in a crouched postion, hovering over her.* Rose. Rose, wake up!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:44 am

Yikes >.<

Hmmmmmmmmm? *she said as she opened her eyes slightly and she reached up, pulling her friend into a hug and not letting her go* I dont want to wake up though....
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:47 am

Mhmm. I'll do homework later, distract myself from the pain. *Tenses at the hug but doesn't pull away, not wanting to offend Rose.* Tough, you've gotta wake up. I'm bored and Wolfsoul wont let me leave -_- Do you mind not cutting off my airways, though? I need to breathe.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:49 am

..Fine.. *she let go of abby and she streched* why are you dressed like theres a storm out?

Last edited by Britt-21 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:52 am

Because it's winter, stupid, it's cold outside. Haven't you ever experienced cold weather before? -_- *Jumps off of the bed and pulls back to covers so that Rose can feel how cold it is.* I think we might get snow. I think it's cold enough for snow, anyway.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:56 am

*rose started to shiver. She looked down at her body and her eyes widen* Where are my clothes!? *the only thing left were her undergarments. She quickly hid under the bed* Um..abby...can you get me some clothes from my dresser?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:59 am

*Raises an eyebrow.* Seriously? You sleep in your underwear. *Rolls eyes and grabs some clean underwear ((Including bra)), socks, jeans, t-shirt and jacket in the general direction of the bed.* Want your shoes too? I don't know whether you wear shoes inside or not.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:01 am

Hey Britt, I found a picture of you:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f56/16/31/09/45/image26.jpg
Lol XD I'm joking! I'm joking! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:01 am

I do not sleep in my underwear! I had clothes on last night! *she sighed* No, not if we're staying inside.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:02 am

..ok.. xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:05 am

Sorry, I just thought it was funny XD Ok then, well, the clothes are on your bed and I'm not looking so you can run to the bathroom quickly. *Is lying, because she doesn't think Rose should be fussed whether Abby saw her in her underwear or not.* Did you get drunk again last night? Maybe your dad found you passed out and put you in bed, I dunno.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next