House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+5
LeFeuDeMort
Meggie
rae
Tony
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:02 am

I was taking aback by the answer - I certainly wasn't expecting that! After realising I was staring wide-eyed at Nick in surprise, I composed myself and spoke to him again. "You're not evil. Why would you think that?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:06 am

Nick: "I drink the blood of innocent animals, and people eventually, so that I can live. It's not fair! They did nothing wrong!" I frown deeply. I kick the dirt with my foot and stare at the ground angirly. I should just die. And not make animals suffer because I need to eat.
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:07 am

sorry distracted xP

Jacob: My pervish side comes out when I'm tired. "Maybe we could even sleep together."
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:11 am

Okay, I'm done unpacking now. Very Happy

Time to RP? I'm eating lunch, lol. And I'll probably be here all dayyyy Razz

Last edited by Serendipity-Rae on Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:12 am

sweetness xD
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:14 am

Yeahhh... Chicken nuggets and Chex Mix isn't a very good mix, but I don't have a scan thingy to get back up the elevator, and I don't think I have enough money to go get Panera... Soo...

But I totally would if I had the scanner thing. Since I don't, I would have to walk up 16 flights of stairs...
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Meggie Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:15 am

"er thanks but i think ill pass"
Meggie
Meggie

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:16 am

"Everyone eats innocent animals, Nick," I reminded my vampire friend to try to cheer him up. "Even humans do, unless they're vegetarians. It's natural, they are the prey, we are the predator, it's always been that way. And as for drinking human blood, it's not as if you have to drink so much you kill them! Plus you could just drink donated blood from blood banls and stuff or, if you really want to stop drinking human blood altogether, you can just stick to an animal only diet! Just because your classed as a monster, it doesn't mean you are evil, Nick!" Yes, I was giving him a lecture, a kind of shouty lecture, before I realised the harshnesz of my tone probably wasn't helping and took a deep breath to calm myself. "Look, it isn't what you are that defines whether you are good or bad, it's what's in here." I placed a hand on his chest, roughly where his un-beating heart was.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:17 am

Jack: He laughs at her amazement. "Yeah. But it's really not all it's cracked up to be. But it is pretty sick." He smile/smirks again at her. He liked to show off a little bit if he could.
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:18 am

Oh hey Rae! And yes! Time to rp! Very Happy ^_^"

I had 'woken up' several hours ago due to both excitement and nerves. I had tried to clear my mind in order to sleep vampire style, but just when I thought the nervous questions had gone, they returned! It didn't matter really because I didn't need sleep, but I still didn't like getting out of bed early. I was dressed already, in a white T-shirt with a navy-blue checkered shirt on top, a wooden bead necklace/choker thing, like what surfer guys wore, a pair of jeans and my best sneakers. In one of the pockets I had hidden Giselle's surprise. I headed downstairs with a small backpack to fill it with some snacks - something told me that Giselle would like to have peanut butter and oreos at the concert.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:22 am

Nick: I stare at her for a second. I knew she was trying to help but it wasn't. I also knew that I couldn't stick with the animal blood it didn't give me enough energy. I needed to drink human blood. And how would I know how much blood would kill a pearson? I didn't know so I would probably kill people. I gently take her hand and move it right over where my heart shoud be. "I know. But do you feel this? I don't have anything in here."

Jake: I chuckle at her reply. "Ok." I was just kidding. I wasn't about to do something like that.
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:28 am

Sutton sighed and ploped down on her bed, laying back. "I can't do anything cool... I can ballroom dance, and I can play a mean game of tennis." She sat up and looked over at him. "But, you know, that's boring stuff..."

After getting dressed in a floral flowy dress that made me not look so pregnant, and curling my hair, I went over to all of my shoes. I picked out a white pair of flats, and slipped those on. I smiled at myself in the mirror, and walked out into the hallway. I walked downstairs, and out into the hallway. Once I passed the kitchen, I stopped and backed up a bit. Aww, Jeremy was packing oreos and peanut butter for me. ^_^ "Heyy babe. Whatcha up to?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:30 am

Jack: "Hey, I don't know how to ballroom dance. You got that on me." He smiles at her. "And I used to be a normal human too." He tries to make her feel less alienated.
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:34 am

I rolled my eyes slightly despite myself. Nick was still having doubts... But also didn't know about what happens to a vampire's heart. "A vampire's heart doesn't shrivel up and disappear, y'know." I told Nick, trying to keep my voice soft while fighting back the annoyance I felt over Nick thinking he was evil. "Your heart's still there, even if you can't hear it, and it can still care for others. As long as you care for others, you wont do something that's considered evil and you certainly wont kill anyone."

"Just packing some stuff in case your cravings kick in at the concert." I answered, packing up the last of the stuff before looking at Giselle... And then staring at her. "Woah! You look... Really really hot." I complimented, looking Giselle up and down, taking in everyhing from her white flat shoes to the firey tornadoes of curly hair. Really really hot was an understatement! I just hoped her beauty wouldn't be a distractionater when I try and give her the surprise.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:43 am

Nick: I start to get frustrated. She didn't understand, she wasn't like me. "I do care about people! And I would never want to kill anyone! But I will anyway! I don't know how to feed off people and I'll probably take too much. And don't tell me to go to a blood bar or whatever because I need fresh blood!" My fangs grow at the thought of fresh blood. I feel my nails extend. I cut myself with one of my nails as I'm clenching my fists but I don't care. I wouldn't bleed anyway. I breathe deeply, trying to contain my blood lust.

Last edited by Antonio da Beast on Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Meggie Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:43 am

"do you want to watch a movie, that way if you fall asleep it doesnt matter?"
Meggie
Meggie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:44 am

Jacob: "Yeah, sure." I liked the thought of sitting at home watching a movie and drifting to sleep. And what made it better is I was with a hot girl.
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Meggie Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:46 am

"cool, what do you want to watch?"
Meggie
Meggie

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:48 am

"But you aren't now... You're cooler than a human." Sutton flashed a smile at Jack, and grabbed the last of her stuff from her suitcase. She took it over to her closet and set it down on the ground. She grabbed some hangers, and began to hang up the last of her clothes.

I smiled and shook my head, he could be so... nervous sometimes. "Thanks Jer. For the snack and the compliment." I laughed slightly, and walked over to where he was. I sat on the counter next to him, and looked over at him. "Excited for the concert today?"
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:52 am

Jake: "I'm fine with anything. I'll be too tired to pay much attention anyway." I smile.

Jack: He chuckles at her comment. "Thanks." He waves his hand and a cane appears in his hand. He didn't need it for walking, it just made him more powerful...and he liked swinging it around.
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Meggie Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:54 am

i walk over any pick a random movie and put it, the i went and joined jake on the coach. "i have no idea what i just put on"
Meggie
Meggie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:55 am

Jake: I laugh again. "Random movie time. Just in case it's a romantic movie I should probably put my arm aroudn you." Obviously, I was still tired.
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Meggie Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:58 am

"yeah fine whatever" i was too tired to care.
Meggie
Meggie

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:59 am

I quickly jumped back, crouching defensively in case Nick attacked, but I wouldn't transform, not yet anyway. But Nick shouldn't have shouted at me, that was a bad move. "Look, there are other vampires here who can help you ok?! There's no need to get so fricking stressed out!" I yelled back, feeling my body trembling as it tried to force me to transform out of anger. "You can just go to another vampire and ask them to explain to you how much blood you can take and help you out! Just stop taking your vampiric frustration out on me when I'm only trying to help!!!"

"Yup, excited." And extremely nervous, but I couldn't let Giselle see that, otherwise the surprise would fall to pieces. "I was thinking maybe we'd walked down since it's only in town, and we have to get there early anyway since we get let in before everyone else." Got to love the special tickets that garuntee you a place at the front of the stage, they made special dates even more special, and this date was the specialest (If that's a real word) of them all!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:03 am

Nick: I breathe heavily, barley holding in my rage. My eyes startd glowing red an my fangs were potruding out of my mouth. I ran at her and right when I was about to attack, I used all my will power to go past her and sprint down the trail, back to the mansion and into the woods. I ran until I was rasping for air and that for a vampire to do that, it had to be a very far distance. I climb to the top of a tree and sit there. Waiting to die.
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next