House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
midget
L is for Lindsey
Britt-21
Evαlissiα .
lilJVBM4evea
Wolfsoul
rae
11 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 3 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  rae Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:21 pm

hey eve. i think I'm ready to talk to Joshua and work things out. Smile
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:24 pm

Oh yay Mandie! Smile Good for you!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:32 pm

Grayson: I took a seat beside her and watched as she extended her arms forwards, seemingly folding entirely in half as she reached for her toes. It wasn't really a reach, she achieved touching them without any problems. "Okay, here goes then. If I get injured, your getting ice." Taking a deep breath, I leaned forward and reached for my toes. It didn't go as well as I had hoped, and I struggled to grab the ends of my shoes. Once I had held the position a few seconds I sat upright and groaned. "You make it look incredibly easy." I looked up at her and smiled, stretching my hands out before me. "Anything else you want me to do?" Not that I wanted to do anything serious, but perhaps I just wanted to push myself a little further. I has accomplished the task of toe touching, which sounds rather weird out loud, given the right mindset. Maybe she just had something moderate?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:37 pm

Yeah I have her post! Sorry... my parents used my laptop to see how much some Silver over Copper serving tray cost. -___- And Josh is rrriiiiggghhhhttt... well he doesn't have work on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Mondays. So he's there. *Points towards the Dining room.*
*Ignores Klain as he talks about Adeline and how now male in his right mind will ever come near his daughter. Lightly places his head on the table and groans.*
Hey if you're getting fed up with me. Then tell me. Razz
I'm getting fed up with you..
*Stands up and tilts his chair backwards so it collapses on the ground.* My own brother doesn't want me! D; I swear if my daughter acts as bipolar as you. -.-
*Sighs and lifts his head up with a smirk.* You won't do anything to hurt her all you'll be doing is praising her for being such a good girl. Even if she is bad.
That's what YOU think! *Pushes the table back up and places it against the table, then turns and walks out of the room.* We shall discuss this later?
*Yells after him.* During training?
*Groans out loud, forgetting about Training.* YEAH WHATEVER!
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:49 pm

-_- *Walks to the entrance to the dining room and leans against the wall before crossing her arms* It's not that he doesn't like you, although considering the fact that you're brothers that's probably the case too, its just that you're talking a lot sweetie. You talking to your brother about Addie is like me talking to you about a sale on shoes at DSW... *She shakes her head and motions for Klain to join her* If you want to talk about Addie talk to me or someone, pretty much anyone, who is female. Like your mother! You can call your mother if you want to talk about Addie okay? She probably will want to know every detail about everything that happens.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:57 pm

Hanna: "Deal, I have ice on stand by!" I laugh a little as he leans forward towards his toes. Then when Grayson starts to have issues I bite my lip so it doesn't look like I'm laughing at him. It was pretty funny, just like I expected but I'm impressed that Grayson can reach his toes at all because most guys can't. When Grayson sits up again, I smile and sit up as well. "Not unless you want to try a split, because that's what I usually do next to stretch before I do anything, but I'd be scared that you would actually hurt yourself trying that." I smirk to myself imagining him trying to do a split and shake my head to myself as I stand up, offering Grayson my hand if he wanted to take it. "You'd probably hurt yourself because doing a split on the floor doesn't stretch out my muscles so I have to put one of my feet up onto a chair. And honestly, I'd consider that dangerous for you." I giggle a little bit.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:00 pm

*walks into the kitchen and walks behind joshua, grabbing his hand and trying to get him to stand up* heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy, i know you're having a lot of fun with this conversation, but i wanna talk to youuuuuuuuu.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:01 pm

*covering ears* uuuggghhhh rrrooseee shut up DX
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:03 pm

My mother's lame, she'll probably want to know how far has Addie developed. Or if were sure it's a girl and then she might just make a excuse to my father and sneak over here to make sure your healthy and then fuss over you for 20 weeks and then end up never going home and stuff... *Groans and goes with her.* And plus my brother's more fun, his grunts and head nods give me all the guidance I need. ^.^ Especially when I drive him to work because some crazy drunk white chick trashed his car. *Chuckles.* You should come along one day and here what I come up with. :PBy the way, I watched the Little Mermaid... -__-

*Sighs and nods his head.* Alright fine. But for your information Mandie, that conversation was anything but enjoyable. >.< Did you know that yesterday when he picked me up at 3 in the morning, he was watching the Little Mermaid while driving? He almost killed us. I didn't even know he had a DVD playing until I hear Ariel talking some bull about how her and the prince were, 'Meant to be'. *Shakes his head with a small smirk.* My brother is unbelievable.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:11 pm

Your mother is always welcome here if she want's to visit! But if there is a possibility that she might stay until Addie is born, then maybe we should wait until I'm a little farther along to let her visit. *When Klain joins her, she smiles and gives him a quick kiss. She sort of tunes him out until she hears that he watched the little mermaid, then her faces lights up.* You did watch it?! Yay! What do you think about having it for the theme of Addie's bedroom? When she gets her own room... I mean her crib will be in our room until she can sleep through the night just so I can make sure that she's okay ^.^ Did you like it though? I think it's adorable! Although I sort of have a special connection with it you know?

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:12 pm

*rolls eyes and smiles* your brother is quite an interesting character... *pulls him into the laundry room and smiles a little* no one'll come in here. okay... um.. I'm sorry about the kiss with henry... that was pretty slutty of me, and i shouldn't have done it... i just need to get that out there first.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:21 pm

*He willingly stayed in the Laundry room as she mentioned the kiss from Henry, and even though his inner Vampyre was furious about that. He was a calm carpathian on the outside, bringing his hand up to rub the back of his neck. He gave a light shrug.* It's fine, really. With the way I was acting I was practically asking for that type of punishment. I mean, I feel a little upset over it still. But hey, what can I do? Just sitting there and taking it like a man is the only solution I had. Or well, I did have the idea of running after Henry an- *Coughs and looks down at the ground.* Yeah, sitting down and taking it like a man was really my only option. *He repeated.*

FIRST OFF! *He says playfully as he hugs her to him with a smirk.* You seemed fan girl type of obsessed. SECOND OFF! My mom will not come anywhere near our family till after Adeline is born... *He chuckles a little and kisses her softly.* THIRD OFF! I loved the movie. Truthfully, and I can see how you have a special little connection with it. Considering you have a tail, much prettier I might add, just like Ariel. And plus her dad's bat sh.t crazy... or well that was my impression of him at first. Or maybe just all dad's are bat sh.t crazy in my opinion. *Shrugs.* Oh well, but I agree with the theme for Adeline's room... who knows. Maybe we can get her a pet and name it Flounder? Or Sebastian. Razz I really liked him.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:22 pm

eevvaay,,,? lukis and lissy?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:28 pm

Isolt | "Yes. It is settled, I believe I can help care of the child." I lifted my shoulders slightly in a small shrug as I leaned forward and placed my elbows on my knees and then placed my chin on my joined together hands. "This might end up being a good decision, on Jamie's half. Being able to have a father figure and a mother figure, along with someone who can help him with his strange eating habits and new found powers that might spring up soon." I shook my head and sighed, "I remember the days when children vampire were made not born. When we had to kill the children because they couldn't keep their humanity together and ended up succumbing to a blood frenzy." A frown took over my face at the memory of the young blond girl in pig tails that I had to kill, 12 years old, the vampires had killed her mother and father but had turned her into one of them. We had to tare her body apart and throw it into the flames, it was horrible, and that's why I'm pretty glad the newer vampires are able to reproduce and stop at a certain age.

ooc| Stoned to death? *She shook her head.* That was always a punishment I found very, unnecessary. I preferred the torturing of tying ones hands and feet and pulling till their limbs have be- *Coughs a little.* Uhhh, never mind that.. did you desire to be king?

Lukis McNamara | Laying back slowly with her, I pondered the idea of having kids with Lissa. We were both young, or actually she was. But there was really no one saying they were unfit to grow up and have children, I mean, I don't have to fully grow up. I could have my kids and be silly and serious at the same time, there was no crime there. The only problem is seeing what species they'll take after most. I'm pretty sure the Fae realm isn't appreciating the mix species down here on the earth plane... at all. Smirking, I knew that I didn't really care anymore about mixed species. I mean, I was already a product of a Succubus and Fae one night stand. So why not a few blonde headed trouble makers running around as well who were a product of love? "Children? Yes. I would love to have children with my Lissy." I said as I squeezed her shoulder lightly with the arm that was wrapped around her upper torso. The other one coming over her to pull her closer to me.

Klain Dubrinsky | As she spoke I shrugged and decided to answer her much earlier answer from when I was rambling on like a blundering fool. "I wanna go home, after we eat, and then I want to eat some more. Spend a nice night with you in our new bedroom. Then fall asleep with you in my arms and knowing our new baby girl is safe and sound." And as for my parents, would they be visiting? At all? "I can't control my parents by the way hun, so they'll come whenever they want to. Whether you and I like or not." I chuckle a little, "They're pretty stubborn like that ya know." Watching her as she pulled out something for herself to eat, I couldn't stop the stupid question coming out of my mouth as I held her. "So, do you eat like a-lot and at random times? Or is that just on TV?"

Alix Taken | Guy on top of a girl is the first thing he says to introduce his friends, well he certainly was different. And the response from the 'Jason' fellow was funny and the smile on my face grew as I giggled softly, this group seemed like a fun group. Plus it had someone like Jeremy in it, and Jeremy, even though I just met him last night, was a pretty cool guy. 'And cute, adorable, sweet, funny, good-looking.' Did I ever mention sexy? Or am I not allowed to say that? Ahaha probably not in front of my father. Plus his hair looked so soft, like a raven's feather. A slight movement near my hand and the feeling of his fingers closing over mines brought me out of my thoughts as my feet moved automatically while he brought us to his friends. In total, there were two girls and one guy. As he introduced them, I matched name to face and chanted their names in my head over and over again so I could remember them. Once he was done talking, my curious face lifted into a smile once again. "Hey! It's nice to meet you guys!"
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:32 pm

*She giggles as he hugs her and she hugs him back in return. When He is done with is demands, she starts to imitate him playfully* FIRST OFF! It's okay to be a fangirl about some things in life. SECOND OFF! I don't see why not! She could help us get stuff ready before Addie is born! That's just how I see it, but I haven't met your mom yet so I'll reserve my full opinion until a later date. Razz THIRD OFF! Well, at least we're on the same page about this. Even the fact that all dad's are crazy in their own special way. Even you! *She giggles and kisses his neck a few quick times before pulling away.* Maybe we can get her a tank and put a little crab and fish in them and name them Founder and Sebastian? Or we can go with a cat named Sebastian? I think that would be a cute cat name, but we'd have to wait until I had Addie to get the cat because apparently litter boxes aren't good for pregnant women... they can get us sick. :/

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:33 pm

*rubs the side of her arm and looks at the ground* yeahhh, i didn't make a very good life choice then... but... I dunno. i mean, i just want to figure this out and not be on a break anymore... *looks up at him and then back down at  the ground* i mean, i dunno. its not up to me though.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:39 pm

Henry's Post, since it's the 18th, it's a bit long:
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:45 pm

Jennaveive: I can't stop smiling now that Klain knows and he seems happy about it, surprisingly happy actually. If he wouldn't have fainted I would have thought that he guessed that I was pregnant already. "More food is fine by me! I feel like I'm always hungry for some reason." I shrug and take a bite of my sandwich before I place it in my lap so I can reach into the cooler and pull out a bag of blood for Klain. "I can't wait to sleep in the same bed as you again! I've been freezing cold even though it's in the middle of the summer." I take a couple more bites of my sandwich. "Well I guess there's nothing we can really do about your parents coming if they want to so we'll just have to cross that bridge when we get to it." I shrug before taking another bite of my sandwich and leaning back into Klain's chest. "To answer that question, this is a BLT with... well... frosting on it." I start to laugh at how stupid it sounded but take another bite. "Funniest part? I didn't even like bacon until a month or two ago..." I shrug and take the last couple of bites of the sandwich.

That frosting BLT thing is actually a true story! XD haha It sounds gross now but it tasted so good! For some reason it was pickles, frosting, bacon (which I didn't even like before and don't like now), and chocolate with me XD

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:50 pm

*Sighs and stops rubbing the back of his neck so he can run his fingers through his hair while placing a casual hand on his hip. Then he leans against the wall and shakes his head with a smile.* I don't care about it anymore, even if it was probably a really stupid.. erm decision. And it did, make me see a bit more then I would've liked. But still, that made me realize I was driving you away with the childish way I was acting all because I was getting Jealous over how Henry was there when I wasn't. And then when you kissed him... *Looks down at the ground and crosses his arms over his chest.* When you kissed him, I swear I thought we were going to split. That this was it and we'd never talk to each other again, you'd end up with a non-overly protective and jealous guy and I'd end up... being a Bouncer at a stupid club and visiting Trent whenever I thought it was alright to do.

Blah, Blah, Blah, Blaaaaaahhhhhhhhh... *He says with a groan.* Wait. Where did you hear that- *shakes his head.* Was I saying that Blah thing out loud? Razz Oh well... ignore that! ANYWAYS baby, Jennaveive, Honneeeyyy, Kitten, Bunny, Jenna-babe... *Fakes coughs.* As we were discussing, I think having a kitten and a fish together would be alright. Or we can just get her a nice cat from the Carpathian Mountains shipped up! OHHH LET'S GET A Caracal!!! *Bounces from foot to foot.* And we'll name him Sebastian and he shall be Sebby for short because, what baby can pronounce Sebastian off the bat? NO ONE. Well our baby might end up being a super genius like me so there's a possibility there.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:55 pm

*shakes head and looks up at him* i don't wanna split up, joshua. i love you, and i really want to work this all out. im happy you've gotten a job. i was actually thinking of getting a job too... maybe it's good. it'll keep us apart so that we can actually stand each other when we see each other. *smiles slightly* not that i cant deal with you normally. I just think its better...
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:57 pm

*She watches Klain with one eyebrow raised trying to figure out how to dial him down a little bit because she was tired, but just shakes her head to herself and smiles knowing she'll never be able to really rain him in.* Calm down honey, you'll give yourself an aneurism... *She rolls her eyes and then smiles at him* I do have one rule though when it comes to pets. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING wild. If Addie got hurt I'd kick your ass for bringing in a dangerous animal alright? Smile

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:05 pm

*Chuckles loudly.* No I understand where you're getting at, and I love you too... *Laughs.* I wouldn't blame you for wanting five or six hours or more away from me a few times a week. I can be a little too much to handle, it's fine or whatever.

Psh baby, it's night. I'm a Carpathian... I'm suppose to sleep during the day like a vampire from the books. -___- But right now I'm hyper as hell! I could beat a kangaroo! Like I'd whoop it before it noticed anything coming! *Chuckles.* But if your tired let's go to bed, the Caracal wouldn't be wild if we declawed it before letting it around the baby.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:08 pm

*She sighs tiredly and then takes his hand* I would stay up, its just that being pregnant makes me all sorts of tired! You don't have to go to sleep, I just want a heater under the sheets! *She laughs and starts to walk up to their room so she can change*

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:09 pm

*smiles a little and walks closer to him, putting her arms around him* soooooooooo.... are we okay then? Smile 
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:24 pm

Grayson: "Id rather not try the splits, that's where I'll draw the line. You go ahead though, I'll watch a professional." I took her hand and pulled myself up onto my feet, not really relying on her help as much because I was afraid of pulling her down instead of pulling me up. "You really have to use a chair though? That seems a bit odd, I haven't seen anybody do that before." Not that I spent every waking moment looking for people doing new things, because that would just be odd in itself, I hadn't even really heard of the technique. "Girls are supposed to be more flexible than men, aren't they? Because it just seems like men have a harder time doing things that girls do. Are there even men in rhythmics?" I hadn't even thought to ask the question, but I assumed that perhaps there would be a man out there who could do the things she did, but perhaps with a bigger hoop. 
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next