House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
midget
L is for Lindsey
Britt-21
Evαlissiα .
lilJVBM4evea
Wolfsoul
rae
11 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 2 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:24 am

Britt-21 wrote:Lissa smiled a bit and nodded "That sounds like a good idea." she kissed him softly and pulled away, meeting his eyes "So..Yes to the kids?" her finger drew circles on his chest as she slowly layed down with him again since her back was hurting from sitting up sideways. She reached her arm behind her to grab her cellphone. Grabbing it, she brought it back and hugged her boyfriend again, resting her head on his chest slightly.

eeevvvaaayy D:
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:29 am

((S***! Mum's booking me an appointment to see the doctor about going on the pill, but she said that they might want to examine me! I don't want anyone looking at my lower parts! DX I'll do all the tests myself if I have to but I'm not having someone go down there! DX *Shakes his head.* As soon as people found out, they imprisoned me and tried to find a way to kill me which, since they could not kill me, I suppose you could consider it torture. My father, well... He was stoned to death, apparently... So no, I could not become king.))

"Even merely watching is a lot more experience than I have." I chuckled, my smile returning to me. For a moment, however, I decided to turn slightly more serious, joking set aside though the smile refused to move. "So it is settled then? We shall raise the child together with you as his motherly figure and I his fatherly figure?" It would be harder for me than it would be for Isolt anyway, since Jamie, being a vampire child, was closer to Isolt's kind than mine, and the fact that I knew not how to act like a father, whereas Isolt had watched others act like mothers. I suppose the only thing I would be good at was raising the boy to be a leader, such as I was taught to do many centuries ago.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:30 am

Dilynn: I snapped out of my thoughts fully when Brody grabbed my attention again, and I nodded my head in response to his question even though it was true completely. "Yeah, I'm just worried is all. I mean, I've never really had anyone to worry about that I love and now that I do I just can't seem to stop worrying. I think it's a bad habit for a girlfriend, but a good habit for a mother." I smiled and leaned forward, pressing my lips to his gently. If we were going to have children at least, because I didn't know if I could handle motherhood very well. I'd be the mother to take her child to the park and follow them around to make sure they didn't get hurt. Not to mention I'd probably be overprotective until the day I die, no matter the gender or age. "Not that I'm saying we should have children, anytime soon at least, because that's absurd. I just think maybe I'd make for a good mother sometimes with the whole worrying thing. Then again, maybe I wouldn't because it can get a little annoying." Did Brody even want children? Stupid question, I think he does. He interacts with Rachel so well and he's a family oriented type of guy. I'd be really surprised if he didn't, it just doesn't seem like him not to. 

Sam: I spotted Reyna down the beach and smiled, bumping Katie with my arm. "She doesn't look too menacing, huh?" She simply shook her head and continued on, which made my smile disappear. Perhaps choosing a quiet girl as a partner had been a good idea in the beginning, because I thought I could help her, but I didn't see anything good coming out of this. "So, are you from around here Katie?" She looked up at me as we walked and I saw it, the corner of her mouth rose into a fraction of a smile and then she answered me. 'We live down the street from the beach, where do you live?' How was I supposed to answer that? Tell her I lived in an immortal mansion a few blocks away? I'd have to make something up. "Reyna and I live a few blocks away in our house, we decided to move in together once we we're engaged." She looked ahead again and that's the end of our small conversation. Short lived but definitely progress. We approached Reyna and her help and I smiled, wrapping an arm around Reyna as soon as I was close enough. "Katie, this is Reyna. She's our competition." Tightening my arm around her waist, I pressed a kiss to her cheek and continued on with my introduction. "Reyna, this is who you'll be losing to dear. Katie and I, we've got this all figured out already."

Who do you want to rp Britt?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:31 am

...Good luck wolfy DX I hated mine! I had to get checked on. My face was more red then a tomato.

ummmm whoever you want XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:52 am

I smiled softly as Dilynn started talking about what kind of mother she'd be glad that, even if she didn't want kids right now - and, to be honest, neither did I - she was thinking about it. "I think you'd make an awesome mom, Dilynn." I commented, looking Dilynn in the eyes so that she knew I was being truthfully. "And I think I'd be a pretty darn awesome daddy too! I wouldn't worry aboutbeing overprotective though, not until the teenaged years; that's when it'd start getting a bit annoying. As for worrying about me, while I'm flattered that you care enough to worry, you don't need to. Out on the open range, it's... It's like a comfort zone for me, I know exactly what I'm doing and I know how to do things without injury or anything. Same goes for breaking in the horse. Kinda." Pressing my lips to Dilynn's again, I hugged her to me gently and then asked, "Now, Miss Klossen, do you have any more questions or can we collect my brother and get you a horse?"

I couldn't help but chuckle slightly at Sam's confidence, though decided not to let my copetitive nature get the better of me in front of Sam. "It's very nice to meet you, Katie." I told the littke girl before gesturing to Maddie. "This is Maddie, she's a very good sand-builder and hopefully she'll help me win, right Maddie." 'Mhmm!' Maddie nodded and I kissed Sam's cheek in return before I gestured to Maddie's mother. "And this is Maddie's mom, she's just going to give support and keep time for us. So, now that the introductions are over, shall we get started?"

F*** it, if they have to examine me just to give me some pills, I'm just not gonna bother DX Aint no one looking down there! Unless I get a boyfriend and, after at least a month of dating, we decide to fade, but apart from that, no one!

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:01 am

You know what? The doctors can't make me do anything I don't want to, it's against their oath, so if they want to get things done they'll have to follow my terms! Haha! In your faces, b****es! I'm doing the tests myself and you can't stop me! *Does a little happy dance.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:14 am

Oh gosh, if they ask about my non-existant cervical cancer injections they might book imme in for them! DX I know I said I'd man up when I turned 18, but I'm still terrified of needles! DX

Now I'm just panicking myself. I need to breathe. Breeeaaaathe!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:31 am

Sam: I slipped my arm from around her waist and nodded, smiling down at Katie. "I think we're ready, let's get started." Katie's father took a seat on the edge of the beach and seemed to inspect me a moment before putting his nose into a book, not literally but metaphorically. So much for all fathers feeling the way I do about children. Was I supposed to act like that once Reyna and I had a child? I led Katie to a spot of sand away from Reyna and Maddie, aware that being near them might psych us out a little. "Don't worry about them, I used to live by a beach and I think we've got this one. If we don't win though, I'll still give you some money so you win either way." She took a seat and smiled up at me, which tugged at my heart strings a little. I think becoming a father might be very interesting, and I'd be pretty good at it just by the way I interacted with children now. Imagining Reyna pregnant though was the scary part, because she wasn't so sure of her figure now and after pregnancy she would probably only feel worse. It'd take some convincing on m part, but I'd make sure she understood that... I had to stop thinking about having children right now, I'd be way too distracted. 

Dilynn: "No more questions, sadly. I know that it's practically impossible for me to actually stop worrying about you, but I'll try. You know what your doing and you deserve that credit cowboy." I pressed another quick kiss to his lips and slipped off the bed, tugging my boots back on and then grabbing my hat from atop the dresser. "Let's go professional, you've got some work to do." Looking at Brody, I fixed the hat on top of my head and examined him fully now that I could really see him. Not only was my boyfriend tall and ruggedly handsome, he was probably the best person I had ever met. I had met quite a few people really, being in an orphanage and all, and it was a safe bet. Not only was he amazingly adorable, he could care about the smallest things and make me feel like... Like I was more than an orphan for once in my life. If there was anybody I wanted to have children with, it was Brody. The 'amazing dad'. 

How about Erika and Dakota, though I'm still working out her form. I've been redoing a lot of forms for a while now, and I should probably try and get them actually finished. 

My moms been talking about putting me on some too, but my reasons for being scared are a little different. I've already had the shots though, and I'm not terrified of needles, so I don't know how you feel there.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:33 am

me: Hate needles XD

sure we can do thoes Smile
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:43 am

Okay, how about you posts first and I'll try and finish up her form at least?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:46 am

Yah :S I might just beg for them to just ask questions then give me the pills. I can deal with questions, at least :/

Anyway, I should probably go to sleep, so I'll reply in the morning, although Dilynn's post touched me with the whole feeling like more than an orphan thing, awww X3 Anywho, goodnight!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:48 am

Hi! and bye Wolf!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:56 am

Erika Form:

I need to get pictures in order again, but that's it. For her age it's a little difficult.

Night wolfie
Hey LilJ Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:17 am

linz007 wrote:Grayson: I stepped out of the car, already pulling the tape out of my pocket, and followed her inside. She seemed rather excited, and honestly I just couldn't find the confidence to be excited myself. Trying to be flexible wasn't something a boxer did, they worked on cardio, strength, and agility. Not flexibility. How was I supposed to bend my muscular figure into shapes and such like she did for a living? I kept my eyes to the ground this time, not allowing myself to watch the way her hips moved as she took each step. Friends weren't exactly supposed to do that, and I wanted friends. I craved some social interaction even though I was horrid at it. "You'll be sure to go easy and gentle on me, right? Because I think I might break easily." Looking up, I began pulling the tape tightly around my hand and then slowly upwards to my knuckles. Once I finished the process I bit off the tape I used free from the roll and then went to work on the other hand. It was actually quite difficult, and now that I had Hanna here to help me with the process I was going to be sure and ask for help for the first time since I was fifteen. "Mind... Ya know, helping me wrap my hand up? I find it helps with swelling and prevents injuries, plus my coach at my old gym said it's just a good habit to get into for any physical activity. Which sounds really lame..." I shook my head and looked down at my hand and away from her brown eyes.
Hanna: I glance back at Grayson a couple of times while we’re walking down the hall. The entire time he looks sad, or simply like he was deep in thought. Based on how he started to act when his father came up, I had to assume that Grayson was acting like this rather than the happy, and awkward in a cute way boy that I met in the kitchen earlier was because of his father. I then smirk at Grayson over my shoulder when he asks me to go easy on him. “You have nothing to worry about! We can start with something really basic like a toe touch. I wouldn’t make you do anything too crazy that could hurt you. I wouldn’t want anything to happen to one of my friends.” We were friends right? I’ll just roll with it I guess. Then I pivot on the ball of one of my feet when we reach the door to the gym so I can help him with taping his hand. “Sure! Just tell me if I’m doing it wrong because I’ve never wrapped someone’s hand before.” I reach out and grab the tape and his partly taped hand. I finish taping his hand and then try to rip it a couple of times before I give up and start to attack it with my nails before the tape gives in. “That tape is really tough to rip. I see why people wear it now.” I smile at Grayson and hand him the tape before I take a step back into the door, pushing the bar that caused it to open to the large gymnasium with the springy floor and two squares of the floor for Rhythmics. “And this is my office…” I look over at Grayson and laugh a little.

I'm still working on Bree, but there's Hanna!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:39 am

Grayson: Taking in the entire room was a long process, but when I finished I smiled at Hanna and flexed my hands a bit to get used to the tape. "Thanks, for the tape. Nice office, mines a little smaller and filled with sweaty people most of the time. The heavy bag is a little crowded if you don't go in early or really late." I shrugged and looked down at the floor, noticing the different styles rather than the usual out in the hall. So, this was what the gymnastics girls were talking about at my other gym? Fancy... "I think I can accomplish a toe touch, it sounds easy enough. I used to watch the gymnasts back a my old gym sometimes, not in like a creepy way of course, just because I liked some of the routines and the way that they could get them so perfect. I used to give it a go sometimes, and I mastered a flip or two before I moved away. It can't be much harder than that, right? I mean, rhythmics is much different than just doing flips." Plus, my coach used to say that it was a good way to strengthen my bicep and triceps, doing flips and such, so I just went along with it. No harm done. "And the springy floor helps, I suppose."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:46 am

hey. ^_^ got a hair cut so that's good. and i ate food. and now I'm full.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:12 pm

Hanna:  "No problem!"  I continue to smile as I walk over to one of the chairs around the edge of the gym and plop my bag down next to it.  Then I turn around to look at Grayson as I pull out the dancing shoes I use.  I walk over to Grayson and sit down on the floor next to him.  Then I slide off my shoes so I could slide on the dancing shoes and I pat the ground next to me.  "Sit!  And then you can try a toe touch!"  I look up at Grayson then toss my shoes over to where my bag was and start to point my feet to stretch them out. When Grayson sits down I reach forward and lay right up against my legs so that it looks like I'm folded in half. I turn my head that's now resting on my knees and look over at Grayson and try not to laugh. "Your turn! Just try to touch your toes."

Hi Rae!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:57 pm

Sorry I've been on and off. >.< I only get WI-FI outside and these mosquitoes aren't loving me right now. -_-
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:58 pm

Hey Evay!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:04 pm

I found my Candle that makes Mosquitoes go away. *Happy Dance.* OFF! Candles are awesome. ;P
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:06 pm

hi guys. ^_^ i was talking to my cousin on da phone. sorry.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:07 pm

Hey Rae! ^.^
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:11 pm

Does someone want to rp? And good job Evay!! XD

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:12 pm

Thank you! XD And I'm typing up replies right now for all of my Active Characters. Razz
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:14 pm

Okay! You have Jennaveive's? Just making sure XD

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down