House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+9
-Wolf-Girl-
rae
L is for Lindsey
lilJVBM4evea
Firefly155
Evαlissiα .
Scampi
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
13 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun May 26, 2013 12:56 am

Lucy: "But how can you know that I'm usually like this? For all you know I'm just shy around people I don't know... Not that I'm saying that's true, I'm just saying that it could be." I shrug a little. "Well, I'm still not sure what being a life mate means. I've just never herd of this, it sounds odd to me."

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun May 26, 2013 1:11 am

Thinking for a moment, I shrugged. "I suppose you could see it as a soulmate thing, fate bringing us together. It's hard to explain, really. Lets not dwell on it too much for now, lets just say that I will be spending a lot of time with you. If that's ok with you, of course, I don't want to interfere if you'd rather spend time with your daughters." Looking to the clock, I noticed that it was now 11:30pm and frowned slightly. "You should probably be going to bed now, Lucy. I need to go to bed as well, otherwise I'd feel terrible in the morning."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun May 26, 2013 1:17 am

Lucy: I smile at him a little. "I wouldn't mind spending some time with you. Maybe you could even meet Joe!" I wink at him. If he doesn't understand the fact that it is a joke I feel a little bad for Joe. I don't really know him but I don't want him to die. Demitri seemed pretty freaking pissed when I told him that Joe was Kiara and Hope's father. I glance at the clock when he does. "I guess we should go to bed, it is a little late."

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun May 26, 2013 1:24 am

"I refuse to meet your ex, but I will agree to see you again. Until then, goodnight Lucy." I smiled and then stood up, heading upstairs to my room.
((He's not really gonna sleep so just rp Lucy going to bed and we'll continue ^_^))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun May 26, 2013 1:26 am

Hola guys Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sun May 26, 2013 1:27 am

Hi everyone!

Man, everytime I want to RP with wolfgirl, i'm poofy, and don't pay attention -'-
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun May 26, 2013 1:28 am

Lucy: "Goodnight!" I wave at him as he walks away before getting up myself to go to bed.

there! lol

hi! and hi!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sun May 26, 2013 1:34 am

Hi lilj!
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun May 26, 2013 1:39 am

how are you?!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun May 26, 2013 1:40 am

I couldn't sleep that night. At all. My mind had allowed itself to run wild and now I was imagining things that I shouldn't be considering the fact that I had only just met Lucy. It was just that she was my lifemate and we were possibly going to have Carpathian children one day and that meant... Heaving a sigh, I got up, opened the window and transformed into a raven, flying out into the air. It didn't take me long to locate Lucy's room, as she had forgotten to close her curtains and I could see clearly into the room. Perching on the window sill, I peered in to the room. If I was in my normal form right now, I would've smiled. 'You look so beautiful in your sleep.' I sent the thought to Lucy, allowing myself to complement her since she probably wouldn't realise it was me, the raven outside her window.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun May 26, 2013 1:41 am

Hi linz and shadow!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sun May 26, 2013 1:45 am

I'm good! Hungry though, what about you?

Hi wolfie!
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 26, 2013 1:48 am

how did you not know jack and finn were british o. o
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun May 26, 2013 1:48 am

Lucy: I changed inside my room and then crawled into bed, pulling the sheets as far up as I could. I fall asleep after a few minutes. In my dreams, I can hear someone talking to me and calling me beautiful. It makes me smile in my sleep and I turn over. After the words run through my head, I wake up for some reason and look around thinking that perhaps I had actually herd the voice that sounded like Demitri's.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun May 26, 2013 2:02 am

Sam: Over my issues? They were practically non-existent. Maybe I'd have a few problems here and there but I couldn't imagine really being the same way about things anymore. I leaned forward and cupped her cheeks in my hands, a charming smile rising on my lips. "Definitely. I think I'm finally over my problems and I'm so grateful for that, honestly. But my only problem now is worry. Are you a little disappointed that we didn't wait until the wedding night? I mean, I know that you were really hoping for that, and I feel like its my fault you did this instead of waiting." My smile had disappeared and I looked down towards the beds beefs and away from her green eyes, afraid of her disappointment.

Dilynn: Bringing a hand up from the reigns, I tugged on m lower lip and looked at the ground in front of me. "I suppose sometime next week. The day doesn't really matter, open ended ticket. I thought that there'd be a little confusion as to when I'd leave. You have to get a ticket now, seeing as how you didn't anticipate leaving before." I looked up from the ground and stopped tugging my lip, becoming serious as I caught his brown gaze. "You don't have to go, you know. If your needed here I think I can survive somehow on a few phone calls a day and some Skype or something. Anything. I don't wan to take you away if your needed here. After two months of being at the mansion I'll come out and visit you again."

Collin: I rubbed my shoulder and chuckled, surprised that she had hit me but knew it was coming anyway with how she was. "I just knew you'd like what I got you is all, and I'd feel bad if I didn't get you anything anyway. I love you, and your my girlfriend. You deserve something for your birthday." Taking her hand, I opened the door and didn even walk in. I just looked at the mess the small dog had made in such a short amount of time. The sheet from my bed was pulled to the ground, the pillow was chewed on the corner, some of my clothes had been dragged out, and in the middle of the floor lay the small fan and black puppy as he gnawed on one of my sneakers. I stepped into the room and shut the door behind Finn, cursing under my breath at myself for leaving him in the room. "Well, this is it. Your birthday present." Slipping my hand from Finns, I knelt down and picked the puppy up, offering it to her. "The guy who owned him gave me a discount, and he's still pretty young so I thought training would be easier and he's already potty trained because he was raised on a farm. All you have to do is name him and we both can take care of him."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun May 26, 2013 2:08 am

Linz, what should we skip to? oops! I actually have a repost... I forgot

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun May 26, 2013 2:13 am

Bree: I gently cradle Allegra and gut up from the bed. "You did not you little liar." I smirk at him and start to whisper stuff to Allegra with a smile about how her daddy was giving up sleep for the two of us. "It depends on the baby, some don't sleep through the night until they're a full year old, some start as early as a few months." I shrug a little and start to walk towards the door so I could leave and Vice could sleep a little. "Now actually sleep a little. Okay?"

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun May 26, 2013 2:25 am

I've never heard their voice before!

In my mind I chuckled as Lucy woke up. I had to admit, smiling in her sleep was adorable, and if she really was my lifemate - which I was sure she was now - then I was lucky to have her. I wasn't sure whether or not Lucy felt attracted to me, but maybe one day... I don't know... Perhaps I should ask... 'Now that I have your attention, what you do think about me? And I'm afraid you'll have to say it out loud; I can't read minds.'

"How could I be disappointed? After what you just did?" I chuckled slightly, tilting Sam's chin up so that I could kiss him. "We'll just have to find another way to make it special, and I'm sure I have a few tricks up my sleeve." Smirking a little, I kissed Sam again, and run my hands down his chest, grimacing at the damp skin underneath my fingers. I guess we worked up a sweat, and now I wasn't enjoying it at all. "Ok, you really need to shower." I complained as I pulled away. "Go, go shower, then I'll shower and then-" A yawn escaped. "And then we can go to bed."

"Two whole months away from you? I don't think so." I told Dilynn with a smile. Watching the forest make way for grass and open land that stretched out towards our ranch. "I think I'd go insane if I couldn't kiss you at least once every ten minutes. And not being able to hug you? That would just about kill me! No, I think going with you would be much better for my health." Smiling a little, I changed the subject back to what we had planned for today. "Now, just 'cause we're leaving the horses at home, doesn't mean we have to stay at home. Wanna head into town?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun May 26, 2013 2:33 am

Lucy: I look around again and pull the blanket up to my chest. Where was he? And why couldn't I actually hear him? I could hear him, but not hear him at the same time. What is going on?! "Demitri? That is you right? Well, I think you seem like a great person so far." Now where the hell is he?

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun May 26, 2013 2:44 am

'Really? That's it?' In my mind I sighed, in reality I ruffled my feathers out of annoyance. 'Please elaborate, Lucy. I'd like to know what I need to do to claim you as my own." Turning my beaked head so that I could see Lucy, I noticed that she seemed freaked out. 'Don't be afraid, Lucy. You can't see me but I'm right here, I'm just sending you thoughts since I can't currently talk right now. Please, tell me what you think about me and be as brutally honest as you want.' If she demanded to see me, then I would surrender, but right now I preferred being a raven, hidden in the darkness of the night.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun May 26, 2013 2:46 am

Vice: I sat up in protest, reaching an arm out to my daughter and fiancée. "But I sleep better with you guys close. I don't think I ever slept as good as I did when you were pregnant. Knowing the both of you were safe and I had nothing to worry about..." I withdrew my hand and ran it through my hair. "I guess I'll try and get some sleep, I can't cradle you guys forever. Just be careful, okay?" When I laid back on the bed I folded my arms behind my head and closed my eyes, trying to relax into the bed as I struggled to clear my thoughts of anything happening to them. They'd be fine anyway.

Sam: "I'll go ahead and take a shower then, don't fall asleep while I'm gone. I know exactly how worn out you feel." I sat up on my knees and pressed a few kisses to her lips before getting to my feet and walking towards the dresser. I grabbed a pair of shorts and boxers, taking note not to grab a shirt because I knew Reyna frowned upon it. Turning around at the bathroom, I ruffled my sweat dampened brown hair and smiled at Reyna. "I hope you know that I've got a few tricks up my sleeve as well Rey, the only upside to what I've been through. You haven't even began to really understand. Now that I'm better, and that I realize I'm not a boy anymore that is being taken advantage of, and I'm absolutely in love with somebody, things will be interesting on our wedding night. There's nothing to worry about there." I shrugged and entered the bathroom.

Dilynn: "Alright, alright. I think tagging along might be better if I wants keep you alive." I giggled and shook my head, looking down into the saddle. "I didn't know you were so touchy with that stuff. I mean, I like it, and it's really a big change, I just didn't know." I shrugged and looked up at him again, my mind traveling toward town. "I don't know, I still have to sing... We could do that. Though I'm not sure if I'll be any good."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun May 26, 2013 2:58 am

Lucy: I cross my legs under the blanket. Why couldn't I see him? But he can probably see me... This is all freaking me out, but I figure that he won't hurt me based upon what he told me earlier. "Well, at first I didn't know what to think really. You seemed ready to rip off someone's head when I told you that I had children. I still don't really understand that, but whatever I guess." I shrug slightly before I continue. "Then when you relaxed you seemed sweet and nice. You know that we only had a short conversation so far right?" I laugh a little, perhaps he really hadn't realized it yet. "What do you think about me?"

Bree: I smile when I see Vice close his eyes, but he doesn't seem to relax. "If you want I can stay here and just sit in the rocking chair if you want. At least you won't have to get up to take care of her, but you'll also know that we're safe." It was a compromise that I could deal with. "You can cradle me forever though..." I smile at him. "...Allegra will grow up though."

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun May 26, 2013 3:20 am

Sam had a few tricks up his sleeve too? I doubted that his tricks were the same as mine, regarding clothing, and that caused me to both blush and smile as my mind dwelled upon it. "I look forward to it." I mumbled mostly to myself, grinning like crazy until I ran a hand through my hair and realised how sweaty I was too. Perhaps we should've waited until winter at least... Sighing slightly, I got up and picked up my clothes, putting them in the laundry basket before grabbing my pyjamas - I'd deffinately need these. I'd have to put my underwear in the laundry basket as well once I had changed, because they weren't exactly clean anymore...

"I'm sure you'd do great, Dilynn. And if not, well, you're still a superstar to me." Heading into the ranch, I dismounted Ol' Dusty and started to walk towards the barn, glancing back at my girlfriend and smirking a little. "Can you get down by yourself or do you need help?" I asked, stopping Dusty to watch my girlfriend get off of Chocolate, an amused smile on my face 'cause it was a long way down for Dilynn.

'I wasn't mad because you had children,' I corrected Lucy. 'I was mad because, in order to have had children, you must've faded with someone, and I was mad that someone had been with my lifemate in that kind of way before I had even had the chance to get my hands on her. Plus the fact that you could've still been with him, in which case I don't know what I would've done, to be so close to my lifemate, yet unable to obtain her...' However she had asked me a question, so it would probably be best to answer before she got annoyed. 'I think you're rather amazing, Lucy. I know that we have only had a short conversation but still... I don't know how to explain it but you're like my angel, in a way, granting miracles, restoring color to my life as well as emotions, and on top of that, you're a great person. Please feel free to stop me if what I say becomes too cheesy for you, I'm merely answering your question, not trying to flirt with you... Unless it's working, in which case it's completely my intention to flirt with you." I allowed myself to joke, hoping to hear Lucy's laugh once more.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun May 26, 2013 3:30 am

Lucy: "It shouldn't matter if I have been with someone, especially if I can't even remember them. However, I can see how if I had been with someone it would have made things difficult." I shrug slightly and I start to hear the stream of compliments in Demitri's voice. I start to laugh a little at his last comment. "It's not not working if that makes since." I loosen my grip on my sheets and let them fall onto my lap revealing my night shirt. "I don't understand why you don't just show yourself though."

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun May 26, 2013 3:38 am

Vice: "It's not something I've come to terms with he. Having my small daughter grow up, go to school, have boyfriends, perhaps get married one day.... I'm not sure if it's normal, but I don't exactly want her to grow up." I rubbed my eyes and let out a sigh. "You don't have to stick around, go and have some fun. Some alone time together. I got my share over the night and I need to share with you. I love you both, and I'll be awake in a few hours. Okay?"

Sam: Once out of the shower I dried of with a towel and pulled on my boxers, taking a moment in the mirror to fix my partially dry, messy hair before I tugged on my shorts and got out of the bathroom. Eyeing my fiancée, I walked to her and wrapped my arms around her waist from behind, tugging her into my chest as my lips pressed against the small area behind her ear before I spoke. "Go get a shower, then we can do some serious resting. I love you..." I cut myself short by giving her ear a gentle kiss and slippin my arms away from her. I walked to the bed and sat down, my hand rubbing the side of my bearded jaw.

Dilynn: "I think I'll probably need help, I'm only 5'8. It's not exactly a very ideal height for horses and unmounting." I shrugged and let go of Chocolates reigns, using one hand to wave him over. "But your a tall, very well built guy. I'm sure you can help little me out, right Brody?" My lips curled into a smirk and I patted Chocolates neck with my other hand, making sure he was given enough affection for my first official ride farther than the barn. Leaning forward, I offered him praise in a hushed voice and told him I'd be missing him when I left, because it was most definitely true. He wasn't mine though, and I couldn't take him to the mansion with me. Though I wish I had a horse now spending time here with Brody.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next