House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+9
-Wolf-Girl-
rae
L is for Lindsey
lilJVBM4evea
Firefly155
Evαlissiα .
Scampi
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
13 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  lilJVBM4evea Mon May 27, 2013 3:37 pm

wow... how am I back before she posted?! that's weird haha

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon May 27, 2013 3:37 pm

That was a really fast shower.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon May 27, 2013 3:38 pm

theres always that Tiffany girl. Wink I haven't really talked to her, but i guess she seems nice. really pretty. tan. long legs. *shrugs* I'm sure she would be down for a night. *laughs* i don't see why she wouldn't. you're a pretty dapper guy. get a bit of alcohol in her and I'm sure she's all yours. Wink I'm only joking, but if you actually wanna go and do that, just don't tell her it was my idea.

it makes me happy that i can now play Stay by Rihanna on the piano.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Mon May 27, 2013 3:40 pm

meh it's a talent now

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 27, 2013 3:40 pm

sure. how long, linz?

and i have a repost, lemme look for it lol
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon May 27, 2013 3:42 pm

Again, I'm unsure why I am still online. I suppose I'll go unless anyone really wants me to stay. I have a couple things to do but then I am going to bed.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 27, 2013 3:49 pm

Britt-21 wrote:lol night

Mia smiled and spoke "I love you too, sweetheart." she said before his lips were glued back to her. From her hands into his hair, they wrapped around his neck and she pulled him down as she pulled him down onto the bed (since they were sitting up, she just pulled him down). Mia kissed him passionately, not caring to get carried away since leon was in a different room with a friend.

hai rae

i'm gonna hit the hay. I tired xD

there ya go lilj

and mort, if you have things to do, then do them Smile we wont be going anywhere anytime soon lol
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon May 27, 2013 3:55 pm

Ah, Tiffany. *smiles and leans back into the couch* Your right. Tan, long legs, great eyes. Not only that, but she's somebody I don't feel odd around. Like an outcast. Spending a night with her though? *rolls his eyes and huffs out a deep breath* I don't think so. I mean, I've thought about it, but she's not like that. We're not like that.

I don't know, how about up one more. Maybe when they're seven?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon May 27, 2013 3:56 pm

Finn: The mess had caught her by surprise and she wasn't sure what was supposed to be her birthday present. At the sight of the tiny german shephard dog in Collin's arms made Finn almost melt. "He's beautiful. Thank you!" The perfect shades of tan and brown and the folded ears that would grow to be tall and pointy. He looked just like the dog that she remembered from the orphanage. Beau. When Collin said that they would raise him together, a smile grew on her face and she gently took the puppy from Collin and craddled him in her arms. "He looks like the same shephard at the orphanage... Can we name him Beau?" She asked, looking down at the small dog as if asking for his permision as well.

Ryan: Did he really wish to talk about the book that he just jumped into? She put her bookmark in the page to save her place and put the book down on the bed beside her. "Do you really want to talk about the book?" She asked, a hint of humor in her voice.

Kodi: Was she thinking about fading? Sure, he's thought about it before, but taking her innocence was something that didn't occur to him until now. He shrugged slightly. "We could just teleport. Be quicker. Wouldn't have to run into anyone." He said, repeating her thoughts.

Lewis: Well what was he supposed to tell her? That he had horrible anger issues and was a werewolf boy who also had the ability to control the elements? Yeah, cause that'll go down smoothly... He only shrugged and looked away from her. Having no idea what to say, but he spoke anyways. "Pretty simple I guess. Just a drunk with anger issues..." he mumbled.

Lilliana: He was a pretty good cook. In fact, dinner may have been frozen, but he did something to it to make it taste fresh. Getting up, she helped him with the dishes. Small talk was made, but not necessary. "Should we uh, make our way to bed then?" She asked, slightly blushing at how awkward that question was.

Jeako: He couldn't help but laugh at how she said Lair and Wolfboy in the same sentence. He watched her flip her hair and tilted his head slightly before relaxing. "Wolfboy got lonely." He laughed. "Plus your sent as a wolf is almost heavenly..." he mumbled.

Switching to first person... just cause.. I can xD

Curtis: I can still feel the heat on my skin... how it bounced off the walls of the house and against my bare flesh. How could I ignore something I started? The screaming came from two different rooms. Lux's room, and then mum's room. I only had one chance... We've been through the fire drill at home with my parents, so they should know how to get out safely. I can grab Lux and meet them outside. Right? How could I ignore something I started? So I grabbed my screaming little sister and ran back outside. Trying to hide her from the flames as they hit me instead of her. I don't know why I didn't try to stop it with my power. I might have made it worse though. Maybe its best I didn't touch it after I started it. After taking Lux outside, I waited for the firemen. And I waited for my parents... the firemen came before my parents. Lux and I waited and waited. I was treated for third degree burns as was Lux. They were dumbfounded on what started the fire but I was right there... the cause of it all, amd the cause of Lux being the only family I had left...
So I'm not such a perfect person. I'm not the one who was there when my parents were burning in the flames I caused. So maybe Lux is the only family I have left. Maybe my powers still can't be controlled. And maybe the scars from what happened still burn every now and then.
Hopefully this is the place that we can get away. This can be the place that no one will ask about our scars, or our past, or anything like that. Somewhere we can start fresh, and Lux can grow up at least somewhat normal before she has to go off on her own, or decides to stay here or not.
Until then, the door is my best option. My arm starts to burn, but I'm not sure why. I make the few steps to the front door, with Lux in my arms and ring the door bell. "You ready, kiddo?" I asked the small girl in my arms. She nodded slightly and I smiled at her, waiting on the door.

Last edited by -Wolf-Girl- on Mon May 27, 2013 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 27, 2013 3:57 pm

sure! Very Happy they'll be in school plus they can talk now, which makes things more fun xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Mon May 27, 2013 4:02 pm

Austin: I carefully roll over and use my grip on her hips so that my body was under hers. I loosen my grip on her hips so I don't hurt her, and then I begin to focus on kissing her.

meh sorry I royaly suck at guys DX sorry

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon May 27, 2013 4:07 pm

im sure she wants the d, Henry. Wink *laughs and shakes head* just kidding. i don't actually know, but i mean. this is okay to say because you're my brother in law, right? oh well, I'm gonna say it anyways. you're an attractive guy. which isn't surprising because your brother f*cking hot... anyways, off topic... but come on. why wouldn't she want you?
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Mon May 27, 2013 4:07 pm

Viviana: I look at Lewis raising my eyebrows at him and ignoring the bartender for a brief moment. "Don't be so mellow dramatic." I smile at him slightly keeping it almost joking. Almost. Being all dramatic like that made him seem almost girly, but he was still quite attractive ans someone I wanted to keep around to serve as a drinking buddy so I had to keep it nice. I quickly turn to the bar tender before they decide to leave and order two shots to get buzzed. "What about you Lewis?"

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 27, 2013 4:10 pm

lol its fine lilj

Mia smiled under the kiss, her legs on both sides of him. She didnt bother to hold her body up cause she knew she was light and he wouldnt have to worry about feeling heavy on him. She had to pull away for some air after a bit. She breathed slightly hevily, and smiled, looking into his eyes "Such a great kisser, as always"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Mon May 27, 2013 4:20 pm

I guess it's good practice for when I actually get around to making Spock on account of Pon Farr lol but I don't want to make him until I can actually play him well XD

Austin: "Yes, you are." I chuckle a little bit, but then begin kissing her lips again. Then I move my lips down her jaw line and to her neck while sliding my hands up to her waist.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon May 27, 2013 4:26 pm

Exactly Smile would you mind starting though?

*tugs on the collar of his shirt and takes a large drink as she talks* Im glad you think my baby brother is so attractive, but dear Nadine, I'm a twenty year old who's only been in the sack three times. I highly doubt that a woman wants somebody like me. *shrugs and ruffles his blond hair*

Collin: "Beau? I like that. We can call him beau." My hand reached out and rubbed the top of Beaus head, Smiling at my girlfriend. "Now, since we've got your gift established, what's mine, miss Finn?" I had moved closer, trying to squeeze the answer out of her seemingly as I leaned in and pressed my lips against her neck. "Gonna give a little hint?" I'd figure out the mess in my room later if Finn took me to her room, I'd probably stay in there the whole day, depending on my gift I was recieving.

-------

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=392
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40