House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+10
Scampi
midget
lilJVBM4evea
rae
LeFeuDeMort
L is for Lindsey
Wolfsoul
-Wolf-Girl-
Shadowhunter
Britt-21
14 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 2 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:42 am

She thought it might help you get in the mood or something, but now she thinks it was a stupid idea and she's all depressed. *Shrugs.* She can't really take them back since we chose from the sale stuff, so she's stuck with her stupid mistake now.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:45 am

Not so awesome. *chuckles and rest head on his chest.*
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:53 am

Get me into the mood? I don't think it was a dumb idea, but I wasn't expecting it. I'd rather just have Reyna, normal Reyna. *looks back over to the corner and walks over, sitting down when he reaches her* Im really sorry about everything, honest. I'm letting it go, my issues, and I think I'm actually gonna be alright. I mean, there might be a little hesitation but I'm sure we'll be alright when the time comes. *sighs and hugs his knees to his chest* Whatever you want me to do, I'll do it. I'm tired of being less than what you need.

*frowns and rubs her back, as he always does* That doesn't sound to good. I guess I can make things better now though, while we're both here.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:57 am

*Calls after Sam.* In Reyna's defense, the first two aren't too showy! I bnet you'd like to see her in them! *Skips over to Linz and huggles her.* Hey buddy! *Resists the urge to roll her eyes and tightens her grip on her own knees.* Do you think you can handle it? Seriously? Because I feel like I can't change in front of you without you freaking out, let alone, you know, fade, possibly more than once, *Mumbles.* And have a child.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:02 am

Yeah. Until I break down in a second here. My dad just got home and hes really not being any help what so ever.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:05 am

I swear, if I met your dad, I'd kick him in the balls -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:08 am

*Covers his face with his hands and bites the inside of his cheek, willin himself not to say anything further just yet without thinking it through* *Huggles Wolfie* Hola Wolfie, how's it goin? I think I can handle it, I don't know. I haven't actually faded with anyone purposefully. Maybe it'll be completely different for me if I'm aware of what I'm doing? In sure it will be, and you'll have to take my word for it. I... I'll just have to really push myself. Why don't we try some things, a bit larger than simply kissing like we always do, and I'll be able to prove myself little by little. I can't be sure, especially if I haven't tried. What do you say?

*rolls his eyes and pulls away from the hug, cupping her cheeks in his hands* Don't let him get you down. Seriously. Your a great person, a fantastic person that shouldn't have to put up with everything you do. Ignore him, he's worthless and just one of those people who shouldn't have children. You deserve much better.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:11 am

Its like he expects the absolute most from me. Like I can finish any and all of my make up work in a week. *looks away from Liam.* He expects me to do better then im doing right now, and tries to tell me he understands. Then yells at me when i say something wrong, or even if i don't say anything at all. How am I supposed to think of myself as smart when all he does is tell me otherwise?
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:13 am

Trying things... *Thinks for a moment, then nods her head.* I'm not exactly sure what 'Trying things' means in your mind but sure, I'll do whatever. *Thinks 'Whatever it takes to help you get over your issues so that we can have a child some day' and removes Sam's hands from his face, kissing the nearest one.* Want to go and 'Try things' in our bedroom? It's going good thanks, you?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:27 am

Sure, although its not as bad you think. I simply mean doing things like we did that one might, that seemed to break me out of my shell. *stands and pulls Reyna to her feet* I don't want to do anything too extreme.

*sighs and pulls his hands away from her* Im sorry you have to live like that. I wish somehow I could kidnap you and bring you here, but that's not ever going to happen. Obviously.

I've been pretty depressed lately, since my biological father showed up and basically disowned me again. That's why I was gone. Seems like most people have daddy issues. It's not really him I'm worried about, it's my little sister who I've met like... Once. We kinda bonded and I feel like she's better at understanding me than the sister I live with. That's why I'm a bit 'Mehh'. Joes not really helping either, since football training has really picked up and we don't spend the time we usually spend together. I guess I knew it was coming, since we're in highschool and football is his career. *shrug*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:32 am

*Takes a deep breath* Its not fair...

Finn: She let out a laugh and wrapped her arms around his neck. "My mom bought me those sheets..." she said and smiled. Then walked with him as he backed up against the wall. She giggled lightly and kissed his neck. "But your bed is bigger." She laughed. The last thing he said caught he off guard slightly. She smiled, blushed and then kissed him. "I love you too, Collin...." she whispered after she pulled away.

Morgan: She laughed. "Not crazy enough to know when to stop." She laughed. She watched him study her again. What was he looking at exactly? She blushed, for no apparent reason, and nodded. "Actually... I just turned 19." She laughed. She then looked him over. "You look older then you are im sure, so Id guess that your... mhm 18? Maybe 17?" She shrugged slightly. "Just guessing." She laughed.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:33 am

That's understandable, and I'm perfectly ok with 'Experimenting' again, especially since I kinda enjoyed it, blushes a little and then walks to Sam's room, closing the door behind the two of them before giving Sammy a kiss.* I love you, even when I'm feeling down, don't forget that.

That's harsh. Will you ever get to see your sister again?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:35 am

Group hug! *Group huggles.*

((And since we're doing reposties:))

"No, I haven't been in before, I've just looked in the window and it seems really nice." I answered with a smile. It was a pretty small cafe but from the menus on the walls, it looked as if they pretty much served everything, from sandwiches to icecream, from breaskfast to dessert. It was quite intriguing, actually, that such a tiny cafe sold so much. Plus the staff looked rather friendly, not the kind to start flirting with customers.
((Early-morning syndrome DX))

"Just pull back on the reins a little and say woah." I answered, giving the gentlest of shrugs as I walked beside Dilynn, trying not to give Ol' Dusty any mixed messages and accidentally make her go faster. "That's what Rachel does and it seems to work with Chocolate." It wasn't technically the right way to do it, but I didn't really want to make things more complicated right now since Dilynn was a newbie. Maybe we'd work on proper technique another day.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:43 am

*wraps his arms around her waist and nods* And I love you too, no matter what.

I know, I seriously hate your dad. It's definitely not fair. *shoves his hands in his pockets and looks down to the ground.*

I don't know, I mean, I really hope I do but it doesn't look promising.

I shall reply, give me a few Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:48 am

Don't bother replying to mine 'cause I'm thinking about going to bed soon, just reply later Very Happy Good Smile *Kisses Sam again, this time letting it linger as her arms drape over Sam's shoulders, crossing behind his neck.* And I see... Maybe you guys can keep in contact somehow? Search for each other of Facebook or Twitter or whatever?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:49 am

Yupp... giving up.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:57 am

Why are you giving up? It'll only give him the satisfaction of knowing he won. Knowin he overpowered you.

*Presses his hand into her lower back, bringing her against his chest as he continued to kiss her at a steady, careful pace. Only pulls away to lift her up off her feet and walk to the bed, pressing his lips to her collarbone.*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:02 am

*Bites her lip to hold back a moan but it eventually slips through, causing her to blush. Attempting to distract Sam away from her sensitive spot, she tilts his head up with the hand that wasn't clinging onto him for dear life, and presses a firm kiss to his lips, licking on the lower one before biting it playfully, seeing it as revenge for making her moan.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:03 am

i here
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:06 am

Thats all he ever does... overpower me. Bring me down. Upset me. Stress me out. He has the upper hand, and I cant do anything about it.
Sorry for like poofing in and out. Im trying to clear my head with some writing.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:10 am

*Turns around just as he feels the edge of the bed against his feet and flops down onto the bed with a chuckle, amused by her reaction to something to so simple. His hands left her and he sat up, with her in his lap, and removed his shirt because he remembered she had enjoyed that quite a bit last time. Once it was off he tossed it aside and cupped her face in his hands, giving her a passionate kiss*

Hes your father, but a pretty crappy one for the matter. Don't let him do these thigs to you. Find some sort of loop in his system. *shrugs* I've never been the victim of my parents, but Dawson seems to be my own nemesis.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:14 am

*mumbles* Ill work on it...
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:31 am

*sneaks up and hugs you*