House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+10
Scampi
midget
lilJVBM4evea
rae
LeFeuDeMort
L is for Lindsey
Wolfsoul
-Wolf-Girl-
Shadowhunter
Britt-21
14 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu May 02, 2013 8:34 am

*grabs one of her arms and pulls her close, wrapping his arms around her* I'm not very good at talking, as you probably know by now, but if it makes any sense I'd like to say sorry. Sorry that you've gotta put up with everything that you've got to put up with.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu May 02, 2013 8:36 am

*Buries face in his shirt.* Its not your fault...
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 02, 2013 8:36 am

Gah! Why can't he just be nice to you?! DX

((It's Kyle's room, so it depends on whether or not he has a spinny chair. *Shrugs.*))

I was pretty sure Kyle would stay sat down, but tying him to a chair sounded so much cooler! "Let's tie him to the chair!" I told Nathalie, running to the drawers and pulling out a wintery winter scarf and a belt from Kyle's top drawer, giggling a little at the site of his boxers. Walking over to Nathalie, I handed her the belt and scarf. "I'm not very strog so you're gonna have to do the tying him down thing. I'll do the turning the lights off, then turning the desk lamp-" Our makeshift spotlight. "- on, ok? Now hide! He'll be here any minute!" I moved to stand by the light switch, knowing that Kyle wouldn't see me straight away, then reached out towards the switch, hesitating before looming over to Natty and asking, "Should I turn the light off now or once he's tied up?"

Ah, great minds think alike, I see. "I've actually been debating getting a part-time job for a while now." I admitted, finishing off my pancakes and orange juice. "I'm just not exactly sure where I'd like to work." I was thinking about teaching, but you needed a teaching degree for that which I didn't have, so maybe working at the local bookstore would be a more realistic dream. "Maybe if we could get simular times then we wouldn't lose too much time together, just a couple hours a day" This was beginning to sound more interesting now, the wedding was requiring us to get jobs, which would be a new experience for me and probably for Sam too.

((Who should win the race, Linz. Either way someone's gonna force Brody onto the stage so it doesn't matter to me who wins.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 02, 2013 8:41 am

you dad is a big butface wolfgirl
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu May 02, 2013 8:44 am

*facepalm* I knew that Razz but ya he probably does *shrug*

Nathalie: "Turn them off and go sit down," I said, she would be facing away at first, so she would turn around in the chair and do the, 'I've been expecting you; thing! Ooh! She neded something to dtroke! I grabbed mini Tay-Tay and handed it to her, hopefully she knew why I gave it to her, "I'm a ninja Tay, I can do things in the dark!" I said before I walked over to where I would be hiding and waiting for Kyle, now Taylor just needed to get into position!

Innuendoooooo! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 02, 2013 8:58 am

Needed something to stroke, eh? XD ... Well, they're already tying him down, they might as well! Threesome! XD Ugh, no, just no, Nathalie and Taylor are sisiters for crying out loud DX Oh... Nevermind ^_^"

"Ok ok ok!" I said as I caught Mini Tay-Tay, turning off the lights before carefully walking over to the spinny chair and sitting down, facing away from the door... At least I think I was, I could see as well in the dark like ninja Natty could! We had taken the liberty of moving Kyle's desk to the center of the room too, just to make it look more like the movies, and also because then I could slam my hands down on the table and yell 'Give me answers!' or, if Kyle played along, he could slam his hands on the table and say 'You want the truth? You can't handle the truth!!!' Giggling a little at the thought, I quickly clamped my mouth shut and calmed myself, thankful that my pills hadn't worn off yet and that I wasn't getting sleepy as I stroked mini Tay-Tay.
((For the sake of Taylor being Taylor and being diseased, I'm gonna say she has a little stash of salt and vinegar crisps hidden somewhere in Kyle's room as well as her own cup for water, as well as her pills and emergency injections. *Shrugs.*))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu May 02, 2013 8:59 am

I know, but being your friend I just suppose I just hate seeing you like this and I feel really bad about it. I can't really explain it very well, I'm just sorry that you have to deal with him.

(Brody should probably win, since he's much better at riding than her)

Sam: "If we get similar hours I think we'd be fine. Although, I don't wan to work at the same place. Not that I don't want to see you, I just don't want to be distracted from my job with my gorgeous fiancé around me." I smiled at her and took another bits of my omelet, only realizing it was the last bite when I looked down at the plate. "I'm only joking, although you might make it difficult to focus on any task at hand." Lifting the cup of coffee to my lips I took a drink and nodded, understanding exactly why they were so highly decorated on their coffee.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 02, 2013 9:13 am

"Well if you don't want to lose focus on your job, don't work in the bookstore, because that's where I'll most likely be." I smirked slightly and stuck out my tongue before taking Sam's free hand in mine. "Although, I did hear a rumour that the mansion is setting up a school soon. If they do and if they don't mind people employees who don't actually have a teaching qualification yet, then I might get a job there, since I've always wanted to teach. Plus I wouldn't have to travel far at all." Which meant less money spent on public transport and more money towards the wedding and the honeymoon. I'd have to research the Maldives, since I didn't know much about it, and I may also secretly research Athens to see whether or not that would be a good honeymoon destination.

I raced Dilynn back to the barn, pushing Ol' Dusty to go as fast as she could without taking things too far and tiring her out. The wind whipped passed me but, unlike a certain someone, I didn't have hair that could get in the way thanks to wind. It was because of that reason I kept looking back at Dilynn to make sure she was ok and hadn't fallen off or anything. My lack of attention almost sent me directly into the barn, which wouold probably lead to some form of crashed and a whole load of spooked horses, but I managed to stop myself and turned to see Dilynn closing the distance. "Sorry, darlin', looks like you're singing tonight." I teased, grinning triumphantly and thanking the lord for not making me lose and have to sing tonight.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu May 02, 2013 9:46 am

Sorry, had to eat dinner

Off topic of replying, I've had creating somebody new in mind for a while now but I'm not really are what I should do. I mean, none of my characters I've created recently have really been all that great, I know, but I'm trying to find something intriguing to do for a character....
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu May 02, 2013 10:05 am

*wraps her arms around Liam's waist.* Youre a great friend, Liam....
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu May 02, 2013 10:11 am

I'm glad you think so. *smiles and rests his forehead against the top of her head.* Your a fantastic friend Morgan, seriously.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu May 02, 2013 10:20 am

*mumbles* Thank you... it means a lot...
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu May 02, 2013 10:21 am

No problem, it's only honesty. You don't have to thank me for it.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu May 02, 2013 10:24 am

April is officially my least favorite month... all around my birthday, shit has gone wrong. Horribly wrong. *Buries face into Liam's chest*
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu May 02, 2013 10:29 am

Hey, that's not really fair. It's not April's fault. It's nobody's fault but the antagonists. *pulls away from her and cups her face in his hands* Easy up, relax, it'll all get better. I'm not saying it'll be now, tomorrow, or even next week, but it will get better. I'm sure of it.

I should get to replying now, and get making a new character out of my head.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu May 02, 2013 10:32 am

*Shrugs* No its my fault. I must have done something to deserve this....

-------

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=381
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40