House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
LeFeuDeMort
Scampi
rae
-Wolf-Girl-
Firefly155
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
11 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:46 pm

I'm good thanks, and yeah, that man can siiiing!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:48 pm

Yepp X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:50 pm

Hee hee! Up to rping or just talking? I feel rp deprived lately, no one's been rping much the past couple of days.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:53 pm

Gah! I feel so hungry but we don't have any good cereal in and we don't have any bread up here! DX

And I dunno :/ I'm thinking of making a new character or something, I'm just bored of the people I have I guess. Or maybe Darren and Zeke? If you want? I might be able to rp them Smile maybe.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:55 pm

I was thinking about getting rid of Zeke but meh, sure, you start though Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:58 pm

And I think britt does try to avoid rping Tamaki, I mean, I just looked to see I'd she did reply, and she has, and she put my post in a quote and it even said that it was her turn to post for Tamaki and still didn't! I can't blame her. Meh, I'm not gonna bother eplying, I really am done with that rp :/

Oh, if you want to get rid ofg him I don't mind, and I don't know how to start it :/ what would Zeke be doing? Gah I don't know. *headpillow*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:01 pm

Nevermind what Zeke would be doing, I'll make him come to Darren. And yeah, I feel as if Britt really doesn't care about rping anymore :/ Not just on there either... I don't know, maybe it's just because she can't write long posts or something, but she has before and we've given her loads of advice and stuff... To be honest I'm getting tired of rping with her, I can't rp Vincent and Cloud because half of the time she doesn't give me much to work off of...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:08 pm

Actually I can rp Natty Smile

Nathalie: I had woken up pretty early this morning, around about 7 am. I just chilled out for a while, then started to get ready. I brushed my teeth then got showered, one out I dried and brushed my hair, which looked so odd to see it straight. I dried it properly and it regained it's natural curly-ness. I smiled slightly before dressing. Just a t-shirt and loose, comfy trousers. Then I walked downstairs at about 9:15 and made myself some toast, sitting down at a table to eat, just as I was finishing, Kyle came down, grabbed a breakfast bar and an apple then headed out. I was confused, so I headed upstairs to find out what was going on, Taylor was asleep though so I went back to my bedroom. At about 10:45 I thought I better go check on her, so I knocked on the door lightly, but loud enough for an awake Taylor to hear.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:12 pm

It can be quite difficult at times I must admit, and I do feel slightly bad for saying that because I'm sure she tries but not as hard as she could. We have given her advice as best as we can but it's up to her to use it, not us. Oh and I'm thinking of making TJ and Liz break up *shrug* he'll find another girl.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:17 pm

When I heard a knock at the door, I kinda did a half smile, half frown, because it wasn't Kyle - Kyle wouldn't knock on his own door, that would be stupid - so that meant he had probably gone to work, but yay visitors! "Come in!" I called, sitting up in bed. I still felt a little bit meh, but not as much, still I made sure to lean back against the headboard so that if I did faint, I wouldn't bang mhy head. When the door opened, the half smile half frown turned into a real grin, because seeing my sister always made me smiley because... Well, she was my sister! And proof that I had a family at one point. And the only remaining family I have left... Anyway, "Ah, Natty! Just the person I wanted to see." I told my sister, motioning with my hand for her to come closer. "Do you have a laptop I can borrow for... Pretty much ever? Or at least for a couple hours a day? Maybe 5-ish hours a day?" School was 6-ish hours, right? So 5 hours of online lessons a day should be fine for me!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:19 pm

My poor boy D: Mhmm. I hear ya, sister! And maybe TJ could find someone at the mansion? I don't know about the 14 year old girls though, or if there even is any :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:25 pm

Nathalie: I was pretty confused as to why Taylor wanted to borrow my laptop, but I shrugged, "Yeah, course you can, but why?" I asked confused, I didn't understand why she would need to borrow one, or have one, which is why I was so confused, I still needed to ask about Kyle, but this intrigued me, besides, once I found out why she needed a laptop I could find out about Kyle, so I guess I would just have to be patient.

Oh god that sucked Razz

And I'm sure he'll be fine, besides, he has no reason to go to the mansion, unless Bex visits for something? I don't know XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:32 pm

I could visit for Sammi, then TJ can meet all the ladies Wink Lol XD Oh boy XD

"I wanna take those online school classes." I answered, bringing my knees up to my chest and hugging them. "I can't really go back to school again, but I want to learn and get good grades, then I might be able to get a job and get money for my medication by myself." I wanted to be more independent, I didn't want to have to rely on people for the rest of my life, because these people might not stay in my life for much longer. I mean, I wanted Nathalie and Kyle to stay in my life, but I knew there was no garuntee of that, so I wanted to be able to do things by myself in case they ever leave me. Plus, if I paid for my own medication, then Kyle would have more money to go towards a double bed, which was really needed since it was getting hotter at night and we were already pretty warm thanks to our body heat and stuff!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:40 pm

Lol XD

Nathalie: I smiled slightly in a comforting way. "Don't worry about it, just let me know when you want the laptop." I told her with a smile. I was kind of glad that Taylor wanted to get good grades, and wanted to be independent, it was a good thing, but as long as she realises that I would always be here for her, and so would Kyle, probably. "Oh yeah, I was eating my breakfast this morning and Kyle grabbed a bar of something and an apple and left. Does he have a job or something?" I asked, because that seemed the most reasonable answer at the moment. Especially in this situation.

Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:40 pm

Cooookie! X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:49 pm

"Mhmm!" I beamed a huge, proud grin as I answered Nathalie's question. "Kyle's my working man now, and soon I'll be his working woman." I couldn't help but laugh a little, because I was no way a woman. Women were all mature and I acted like a 10 year old so... Yeah... Well, I was kinda sort of 11 anyways, if you exclude the fact that I magically aged 5 years - which almost got me killed- so... Yeah... I had an excuse! In your face, invisible person in my head! "He hasn't told me much about his job though, just that he has one, so maybe I should interrogate him when he comes back, just for fun." But making out would be more fun... Maybe I'll interrogate him, then make out with him or make out with him, then interrogate him, I didn't know and I didn't really care, as long as we had fun. "Now, Natty, grab the holy laptop of life! I need to sign up for online classes before I can even start them."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:54 pm

Can't see the video, anyway, I'm gonna beat kieran and his friewnd on the wii so bbl.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:56 pm

It was just the part where Hikaru bites the over half of the cookie and Kaoru licks the crumbs off of Haruhi's face. *Shrugs.* Anywho, bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:05 pm

Ahh XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:09 pm

Hee hee hee X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:12 pm

Are the MTV movie awards shown on British tv? because they're gonna show a teaser trailer for Catching Fire X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:23 pm

No idea, maybe on MTV? Meh, I don't have mtv DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:25 pm

Meh, I'll watch it on youtube.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:45 pm

*Skips downstairs.* I've got a date today! I've got a date today! A cowboy and cowgirl waterfight date. Mhmm X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:50 am

Nathalie: I laughed a bit before I hop ped up and went to get my laptop, I brought the chargerjust in case, besides, she'd probably need it. I didn't really know why she was in Kyle's room, but I wasn't giong to ask. I returned and placed the laptop on the bed. "If you want any help with the interrogation I'm free!" I said with another small laugh, it could be fun to see Taylor interrogate him, but I think she'd just end up asking them normally, or laughing or something.

Anyway I'm off to meet Callum, see ya.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next