House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+8
midget
Blood-Vampire
rae
Ali9910<3
Scampi
L is for Lindsey
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
12 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 2 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:00 am

I love that advert X3 Anyway, best thing about my Saturdays is I spend hours with Callum on our hill(s) :3 he sang to me today! XD I slipped down the hill and hurt my leg so he sang soft kitty to me, then later we were listeningf to One Direction and he started to sing Little Things X3

Anyway, I left cause Kieran's friend came over, who I owned at Mario Kart and then I had to make the curry then wrap Lexi's presents for tomorrow Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:02 am

Awwww X3

And cool cool. Wanna rp?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:05 am

Sam: "I was thinking romantic comedy, but that's my usual fallback when I can't think of anything. They just seem to be more entertaining to me." He shrugged and stopped the handswinging, bringing her hand up to his lips. After pressing a kiss to the back of her hand, he smiled and looked at his fiancé. "How about you, what's your preference just so I have an idea what to stray away from."

Dilynn: "I'm glad I'm less furry too." Taking initiative from his shuffling around making room, she walked over to the bed and pulled herself up onto the bed beside him, keeping one leg off so she didn't push him out of bed. "Sorry if I was a little rough or too energetic last night, I seem to be quite different when in wolf form and I can't really understand it myself. Thanks though, for the backpack idea. It was genuis, and I think I'll probably try and go with that from now on." Turning her head, she pressed a kiss to the underside of his chin and smiled.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:18 am

ali ;-;
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:22 am

"I think a romantic comedy would be good, especially if is has a slight bit of action in it, although I suppose I can't be too choosey." Shrugging slightly, we walked into town and stopped by the movie theatre, peering at the list of movies. "Ok, so which one would you like to watch? You pick, because I really don't mind as long as it's not scary."

"You're welcome, Dilynn, and I don't mind you being energetic, it's knda cute in a weird wolfy way." I returned the kiss to Dilynn's lips just as the nurse said that I was free to leave now and that my family were waiting out in the hallway for me. I couldn't help but groan a little, because I swear they weren't going to leave me alone for two seconds now that I had been in the explosion when they weren't keeping an eye on me. Sitting up, I ruffled my hair a bit and looked down at Dilynn. "So, are you all packed? You don't mind leaving behind your friends for a little while, do you?" I thought Dilynn would enjoy a change of lifestyle for a couple weeks, and being able to ride horses and stuff, but she was leaving behind people she knew and going to a completely new place, and I was kinda worried she didn't like that fact.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:27 am

Cayden::
I continued kissing her but then pulled back. "Hey, do you want to?"

Isabella::
"Oh. Well the main characters are two siblings, an older brother and younger sister that were shipped away from their parents during a war between two countries. They're shipped to a utopia. Where they're unaware of the fact that the utopia is actually secretly the country that is attacking theirs. They try to rescue the other kids taken and take over the "utopia." I don't know it's been done before but I'm going to add some sort of twist to it soon."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:34 am

ELena looked in his eyes "of course, why wouldnt I? I love you." she cupped his face in her hands "How can I say no?" she kised him lightly and pulled away.

Jay thought about it "Well, is there powers in this such book? Maybe the siblings have some sort of power like telekanesis or something along thoes lines."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:39 am

Meep...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:40 am

hi
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:41 am

Hi. Wanna rp?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:42 am

bounce
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:44 am

OMG so much cleaning
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:45 am

Hey rae Very Happy Hey Vamp Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:47 am

Hola :p
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:48 am

haii
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:53 am

Me: C.Y.M.R.U, what does that mean?
Dad: That's Welsh for Wales
Me: What? That's stupid! It doesn't even make a real word!
Mum: It does in Wales.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:03 am

Dilynn: "I might have to pack a little bit more, but I've got most of my things together. However, speaking of leaving my friends behind, I have to check on Collin. I haven't seen him since the explosion and I'm a bit worried he might not be ok. Although, I'm sure he's probably fine, since he's quite the overreactive type of guy. Unlike you, dear tough boyfriend." Getting out of bed so that he could as well, she shoved her hands into her pockets and grinned brightly. "Other than that, I'm ready to be shipped off to Tennessee, and I'm honestly quite excited as well."

Sam: "Ok, well..." As he looked over the choices, it was pretty appearent that there was more scary and action like movies than romantic comedies. It was a slim category so he just went with the best looking one. "How about Warm Bodies? It seems like a romantic thing, and it's got action. Plus, we'd be viewing another type of normal human myth from an outside point of view. Although, I don't believe zombies could logically exist." He shurgged and looked at her, waiting for an answer.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:21 am

My internet finally works again peeps! XD Anyway, yesh! Rp, but you choose cause I'm just chilling out on my guitar for a bit Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:22 am

Ugh, of all the movies- No, it's ok, I'll deal with it... Somehow...

Me? Tough? My definition of tough was one of those guys who got into fights a lot and won and, while I was pretty strong due to lifting bales of hay and stuff, I wasn't exactly a fighter. I got up and as Dilynn mentioned being excited about going to Tennessee, I grinned. "I'm kinda excited too. It'll be the first time I've, like, brought a girl home, a girl that's a girlfriend, and I'm kinda looking forward to showing you the place where I live." Walking over to Dilynn, I took hold of her hand and walked out into the hallway to be attack by my family, mostly Rachel, since for some strange reason, she looked up to me as a role model - I would've thought I'd be Jesse's role model but nope, I was a little girl's role model, not a little boy's. I hugged my sister, then pulled my teenaged brother into a hug, then hugged my parents before announcing that I was gonna go back to the mansion to pack. 'But you haven't even introduced us to your girlfriend.' My mom protested. I heaved a slight sigh and quickly did introductions. "Family, Dilynn, Dilynn, this is my mom, Emma, my dad Carl, and Jesse and Rachel, my little brother and sister. Now lets head back to the mansion so that I can pack."

I'd seen the trailer for Warm Bodies and was a little sceptical about it, since it didn't look interesting to me, it just looked strange. Still, if it was something that Sam wanted to watch, then I would endure it for his sake. "Sure. It sounds... Interesting... So we'll watch a later showing so that we can get some breakfast and run around in the park, right?" I think I was looking forward to the park the most. As long as people mistook us for husky-like dogs, we could mess around and be a bit more playful then we usually were, like when Kirsty and I spent time together, only Sam and I were a couple, not best friends.

((I choose... Uhhh... Xavier+Nathalie/Matt and Dayna! We haven't rped either of them in a while.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:33 am

Hmmm... We need to get this planning done for Matt and Dayna's wedding... So I opt for them Smile

Dayna: I laughed a little he picked me up, then I watched him type. I guess it was time we started to plan things. I thought about when we could have it, "Well, maybe we could have it mid, or late August, let's not set a proper date yet though, but what do you think about August?" I asked him, after all, it was his wedding as well as mine, so everything had to be okay with him as well. Well, apart from the maid of honour, bridesmaids and the dresses to go with that, they were up to me and friends.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:39 am

"August sounds good. Nice and summery with little chance of rain." I smiled and typed it up onto the word document. "It might be a bit hot though... Maybe if we have the wedding somewhere inside with central AC so that we can all stay cool." Sweating through my tux wouldn't be very attractive, so we needed some way of keeping warm. "I'm not sure what your preference for place we get married are, and I'm not fussy, but if you want to get married in the church, I think they've installed AC now. It's up to you where we get married though, I honestly don't care." Wait, that sounded mean. "I mean, I don't mind. As long as I get married to you, I don't mind where we get married."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:53 am

Dayna: I smiled at the traditional way of getting married in a church, it sounded nice and I smiled just thinking about it. Then I realised it had been a moment before I had spoken, "Yeah, we can get married in the church." I said with another smile, my brother, Taylor would be the one giving me away, which reminded me of his wedding. I couldn't wait until August now! We had only just started planning it and I was getting excited!! Taylor and his wife would be there, Cloe would be, and I'd have to drag Tim here, he was like my brother growing up so I would have to make him come whether he liked it or not! Of course I was joking about that. Then a thought came to mind, I'd never actually met Matt's parents.... I mean, he couldn't exactly meet mine, but I could meet his! "Uhm, Matt, not to change the subkect or anything, but when can I meet your family? Like, parents?" I asked.

I couldn't seem to stop typing XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:59 am

Lol XD Keep typing! Typing's fun!

I typed in the name of the church that Dayna wanted to get married in and I was about to kiss her cheek when she asked about my parents. I thought about it and shrugged a little. "Whenever you want, really, it's just a long trip in my jeep, like a couple of days, unless we take a plane there. A plane might be a better idea, but then we'd have to leave Rascal here, of with some friends or something. But yeah, we can meet them whenever you want." I hadn't actually realised that Dayna hadn't met them until she brought it up. Woops! But I did want them to meet her, so we'd fly out as soon as Dayna wanted to, even if she wanted to tonight or something.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:10 am

Yes please! Me wants! The man, not the coke XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:12 am

Bbs, I'm just gonna experiment with these songs that I wrote, like find out where to put the capo and bla bla bla.

I didn't realise it but I've written 4 songs :O
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next