House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+8
midget
Blood-Vampire
rae
Ali9910<3
Scampi
L is for Lindsey
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
12 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:52 am

Hey, Nikki's birthday is this month Smile
And Reynas Wink
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:52 am

Oh, I don't know. If you're alright waiting a little bit as I type up a post
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:53 am

hai linz and Mort Very Happy
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:55 am

Sure, that's fine Mort, but if I've poofed I've fallen asleep Very Happy And yah, Reyna's birthday's on the 17th. And Hayden's is on the 19th but I need to add that to the calendar tomorrow. Still don't know what to get him. He never tells me! DX

I was awoken from my slumber by the gentle sunlight pouring in through the tiny windows of the basement. It was unpleasant, until I opened my eyes and saw the man sleeping gently beside me. Ah, so his return wasn't a dream. Good, because if it was, I felt as if I would cry. In our millenium together, this was the first time I saw James sleeping. Although he looked rather young, I could see his real age in James' eyes, old and weary, yet beautiful eyes that had seen so much in their lifetime. Now, with his eyes closed, the weary old man had faded, leaving behind a man who looked only slightly older than me. The young James looked so peaceful in his gentle sleep. Smiling softly, my gaze wondered around the dull and dreary room. I could not believe the love of my life resided in such a worn-down room. Once the problems with the blood supply was resolved, I was personally rennovating the room; it was the least I could do for a man who had done so much for me without asking for anything in return. Absent-mindedly, a hand reached out to brush some pitch black strands of hair away from James' beautiful face, my smile growing as I did so, glad that I had finally found someone whom I truly cared for and loved dearly.

"Bulls***, Jenna." I grumbled as I was pushed away, leaning against the wall again, even though it wasn't as comfy as Jenna's chest. "You know nothing would happen to me, I didn't need the c***py 'protection', I just needed you." I frowned and then tears formed in my eyes. Did you know alcohol was a depressant? That's what they told me when I was a young secondary school go-er, and right now it was proving to be true. "I can't believe that's the answer you gave me, babe. I've spent the past couple of months wondering what the f*** I did wrong and what made the girl I loved run away and all I get is some s***ty, c***py pathetic excuse of wanting to protect me, when I don't even need protection?!" My body was starting to shake with the tears and I hugged my knees to my chest, burying my face in them and mumbling, "You ruined everything I ever dreamed of just because you wanted to protect me. That's stupid. The most stupidest thing in the world."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:57 am

And for linz Smile

"I think you acted fine, just a little nervous is all." I shrugged. "They like you though, which is good." Grinning, we walked back to the mansion and then headed upstairs. "Alright then, I'll meet you downstairs in a minute, you might have to wait for me though, I need to pack everything." Pressing a kiss to Dilynn's lips, I left her outside her room and went to my room to pack.

Sam was smiling at me in the special way that made me melt inside. I couldn't help but blush slightly and looked down at my feet as I composed myself. "Sure, lets go, handsome." I smirked slightly at my own words, then looked up at my fiancé with a smile. Lowering my hands I held one of Sammy's own hands and started heading towards the dreaded diner. Luckily we wouldn't be staying there long but if that waitress was there I swear I'd... Do something...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:01 am

(Just doing Jenna for now because she'll be shorter. And these may just be short in general since I'm hurrying)

He was crying. Jenna could hear the shake in his voice. And it ripped her heart out. By trying not to hurt him she'd done just the opposite. And she wished so much that she could take it all back. If she could make everything better she would. But she doubted he would ever really forgive her. "It's just that everyone I've ever loved has been hurt or killed or has hurt me." It sounded pathetic now. "I was scared..."
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:09 am

"I know and I know what it's like, but you still shouldn't have left." I sobbed. "You could've - you could've told me and I would've postponed the wedding or comforted you or done whatever it took but no, you just had to run away from your stupid f***ing fears!" I would've tried to help Jenna overcome her fears, but she didn't seem to trust me to do so and instead she ran away to 'protect' me. Did this look like protection to her? All she had managed to do was shatter my heart, lead me into believing that my life was finally getting better, becoming complete, before tearing it all away from me, forcing me to fake a smile in front of my kids while on the inside all I wanted to do was scream and cry and yell like I was doing right now.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:15 am

"I know I've screwed up, okay? You don't think I thought about it all the time? But I couldn't face you! I couldn't just come back." It all sounded so stuck up when she said it. Like she was just a child. Jenna Fang, too scared to face her own boyfriend. "I didn't want to get attached. Because when I do it hurts so much more too lose it." She'd waited too long though. She had gotten attached. It had hurt. "And how was I supposed to tell you I didn't want to get married? We'd already made plans and you seemed so excited!"

(Gah, these are short. I'm sorry.)
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:30 am

"You should've known that I'd happily postpone the wedding for you, heck, I would've postponed it for any entire year if I had to because I LOVED YOU!" I yelled through the tears before realising what I had done and covering my mouth, shocked that I had just yelled at Jenna, someone I'd never thought I'd yell at. Well, until now, at least. I took shakey breaths to control must anger and just allowed myself to cry a bit more. "You should've known I would've done anything for you, 'cause I'm such a f***ing pushover when it comes to people alI care about - it's the worst thing about me. Maybe I shouldn't have been a pushover to you though, since all you managed to do was hurt me." My final sentence, a stupid, drunken, 'I'm gonna regret this in the morning' sentence was whispered, spoken mostly to myself. "Maybe it was all just a mistake..."

And with that I'm gonna go to bed. Goodnight!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:41 am

Sorry I havent really been on lately
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:48 am

Sorry i wasn't on earlier. Had a doctors appointment. I hate doctors... *shutters*
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:35 am

Sorry I didnt return, dinner had to be made and my moms making me take sleeping pills at 6:30 every night so I'm rushing around making sure everything done before I crash.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:37 am

oh. hows life so far tho?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:50 am

Getting better, but theres still a lot I need to work on. My life's filled with peach rig eating fun with Joseph during school hours and depressing home situations. Could be worse..

Anywho, how's it going with you Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:51 am

you must tell me da stories! XD you know I love them (your joe x3)

its been fine, daddys in the hospital Sad
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:01 pm

Sorry to hear that, I hope your dad will be alright.

And honestly Joe and I spend a lot of time together, so it's really a lot to say. Study hall is always entertaining, and he's fond of randomly taking pictures when I'm not paying attention Rolling Eyes as I've said before. Plus, the peach rings thing, which is rather cute since he doesn't like them but knows I won't eat them all. *shrug* It's hard describing life when I'm living it and not in the most positive mood. Plus, I'm starting to get a little tired but I don't want to sleep. I hate sleep. Despise it.

-------

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=311
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40