House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
L is for Lindsey
Shadowhunter
Scampi
-Wolf-Girl-
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
10 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 3 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:01 am

Galian kissed Darkess on the lips a final time and then scooped her up. "Okies, now bedtime." He let out a yawn and then started carrying his wifey upstairs to the bedroom.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:01 am

Sorry I poofed. Razz Hey Wolfie! Very Happy
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:03 am

Hi! XD Rp?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:04 am

Darkess laughed and held onto him "I guess." she said as she rested her head on his chest> Gently, she ran her fingers along his smooth chest x3
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:17 am

Galian carried Darkess upstairs and then lay her down on the bed, snuggling into her and giving her a couple more gentle kisses. "You can put your pyjamas on if you want, t'd be comfier to snuggle into you if you wear pyjamas anyway."

Weird Skype call with my friends O.o
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:21 am

Darkess shrugged "i feel fine." she pressed her lips against his and pulled away, running her hands through the strands.

lol
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:25 am

"Good good." Galian smiled, his yellow eyes brightening, and then he nuzzled his wife's neck, pressing a couple kisses there before kiss her lips again, deciding that they weren't going to kiss much more, he shifted into his true form again and snuggled in Darkess. "Night night Darrkess. I love you." He said before closing his eyes and falling asleep, snoring lightly as always.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:33 am

I'm gonna be poofy. Too much homework to do.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:34 am

So... No?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:37 am

I'm sorry, I don't think I can today.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:39 am

It's ok ^_^ Go and do your homework Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:41 am

Darkess smiled and closed her eyes, going to sleep.

After a while, darkess woke up to a scream. She got up fast and woke galian. she then hurried out and downstairs where Lucius and Jessie stood. 'what was that, Auntie?' asked Jessie. Darkess shook her head "I have no idea" she looked at the tv and then the DVD. Off. Then she looked at the movie in jessies hand "Was the tv on?" jessie shook her head 'No. And the movie is in here..' she opened it and showed darkess. Her eyes widen "Then wha-" the lights when out. Darkess sighed "Okay, now thats weird." she looked through the dark for a flashlight under the tv and she got it and turned it on
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:45 am

Sorry I poofed, me and mum were playing 4 pics 1 word Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:47 am

The house was haunted. Then house was haunted!!! Galian was freaking out, but he had to stay calm, so he held onto Darkess' free hand to help calm himself. The hand holding didn't help though and a greater fear overcame him as he realised something. "Lucius? Where Lucius?! LUCIUS!" He called out to his son, who wasn't with Jessie like expected. Theodore wasn't crying either. Had they not been awakened by the scream or were they missing?! Almost hypervetilating with worry over his only son, Galian created a ball of flame in his free hand to help brighten the place a little and looked around frantically.

Fair enough, Scampi! Wanna rp?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:51 am

Sure, but I might end up falling asleep so that's just a warning, take your pick Smile and I'm sorry for leaving earlier :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:55 am

It's ok ^_^ Lets rp someone other than Sammi+Jason and Tyler+Bex Smile

My eyes opened thanks to the nright sunshine. I was in Kyle's room, with Kylie Kyle snuggling into me, one arm draped across my stomach. I was confused about how I got here, since the last thing I remembered was watching a movie with Mr Sleepy, but considering the fact that I was snuggling with Kyle, I decided not to worry. Rubbing my eyes a little, I snuggled into my boyfriend, rubbing my nose against his jaw, kinda of nuzzling it, then heaved a happy sigh and smiled, closing my eyes again but not falling asleep.

I was lying next to Nathalie, still sound asleep. I hadn't told Nathalie that I got to stay here yet - I couldn't find a perfect moment last night - so I still needed to do that, but for now I was too busy sleeping and couldn't be bothered.

Pick one! Or two! Or... However many you wanna rp Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:02 am

Hola guys...Mhm, hola. Sorry about yesterday's discussion, I'll make sure not to comment anymore. It really wasn't my business and such. Anyway, does anybody want to rp? She hasn't really had a great day so she disconnecting from the world and all.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:05 am

I'll rp, but what's wrong, Linz? D:

I heaved a content sigh and laid back in bed, snuggling into Sam with a leg draped across his own and an arm wrapped around his waist. I did try to go back to sleep but sleep never came, so instead I just pressed a couple light kisses to Sam's shoulder and mumbled. "I can't sleep now, so I'll sleep on the train."

"Unfortunately I have to admit that's true, but it's not the fault of the women, it's the fault of men, and I apologise on behalf of every guy who hasn't realised how amazing you are. We walked down the main street in town and then I looked around, biting my lip a little. "Should we search for your clothes first or mine? Baring in mind that search for clothes for me would probably be the hardest."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:05 am

Darkess laughed and pointed it at lucius who covered his ears "Hes right there Galian" she laughed and then looked around. Parted from galian and looked around "I wonder what happened." she said and looked over her shoulder as something green hung on it "Um. lilly, I dont think you have a green octopus in your fishtank, right?" lilly replied 'no' and thats when darkess turned around "What the heck!" she creature was large. Huge. It ripped off its cloak and revealed a scary monster under. The same one from the movie/.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:05 am

D: linz! 8huggle*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:08 am

Kyle: in my half-asleep state, I felt movement in the real world, wakening me up slihgtly and dragging me from my dreams. The light didn't help either. I fel Taylor next to me and smiled. Thye mile probably looked a bit goofy since I just woke up, but I guess I would live, besides, there was nothing wrong about being goofy. I yawned quietly, trying not to wake Taylor up, but a small sound aescaped my lips.

Nathalie: the light curtains offered no protection to the light that started to seep through. I was tempted to grumble, but didn't and just snuggled into Xavier more, because he was keeping the darkness here, well, his chest -which I snuggled up to- was. I probably wouldn't get back to sleep, but I didn't want to wake up yet!

I'll rolplay, I'll go find the post from this morning Smile Poor linz DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:10 am

Scampi1998 wrote:Nikki: "Of course you can! I wouldn't be surprised if you got one by the end of the night." I told him with an encouraging smile. I knew that he would be able to do it, aslong as he kept writing songs like he had been doing, because the crowd seemed to love it! I know I loved it! With another grin, I leaned forward and pressed a quick kiss to his lips, just because I could, but it didn't last long because there were lots of people around and it made me a bity shy and a touch embarrassed.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:22 am

Galian breathed a sigh of relief as he realised that Lucius was ok, but the relief came too soon as the monster appeared. "M-M-Monster!" He explained, dragging Lucius behind the couch and hiding there with him. Darkess could fight this one, the movie hadn't scared her at all, so she'd be able to get rid of it easily! Hiding with his son, Galian peered around the couch a tiny bit just so that he could watch his wife be bad*ss and fight the monster.

Ooh! Kylie Kyle was up! I opened my eyes and smiled slightly at my boyfriend. "Good morning." My arms stretched out to the side as I yawned and then I just rolled onto top of Kyle and gave him a gently, sleepy kiss. "Happy almost valentines day, Kylie Kyle! And happy pancake day!" Pancakes were amazing! And I was going to put a strawberry saice heart on Kyle's because I 'heart'ed him! Lots and lots! Oodles and boodles!
((Might as we just say it's pancake day. *Shrugs.*))

Movement. A part of my brain told me it was just a dream and that I should just go back to sleep, but another part told me that you can't feel movement in a dream.... I confused myself, so I opened my eyes to see what was going on, only to find Nathalie wit her head on my chest. She had been doing that a lot lately - resting her head on my chest - and I kinda liked it a lot, so I didn't move her head or anything, I just lightly scratched behind her dog ear, then pressed a kiss to the tip of it.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:29 am

Darkess rolled her eyes and went to use her powers to summon her scythe but they dissapeared "my Powers." she then was smacked into the wall. Jessie tried her best to fend it off, but insted, she was pulled and into the ground "Jessie!" darkess yelled and ran to the ground where she was "What the hell!"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:36 am

Even in the dark night, Galian saw red in his vision as Darkess smacked the wall with a deafening noise. He didn't care if this monster scared the c*** out of him, no one hurt his wife and got away with it! A feral snarl escaped his lips as Darkess started trying to help Jessie and the monster slowly creeped up behind them. "Stay hiding." He warned Lucius before letting the snarl turn into what was almost a rawr as he leapt out of his hiding place and lunged at the monster, canine teeth heading straight for it's juggular.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next