House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
L is for Lindsey
Shadowhunter
Scampi
-Wolf-Girl-
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
10 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  rae Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:48 am

Max Anderson; So that was Trigger, huh? Max didn't find him too intimidating, but you could never judge a book by its cover. His eyes flicked to Cassidy, then back to Trigger. As long as he didn't touch her... Max would be okay. Besides, with the fact that Caius, Jeremy, and Joe were the first people that he would have to encounter to get to the blood bank, he wouldn't dare try to get past them. There was no way he was coming out of this war a winner, and there was no way he was going to even be able to hurt Cassidy. Max was just worrying too much. He let out a subtle breath and stood with his hands at his sides, watching the intense scene unfold.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Empty Bad Vibes

Post  Firefly155 Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:54 am

This place was both tense and relaxed. A girl that I had only studied once I believed was called Red had come and left. Roje had decided to join the pack, though I couldn’t see why should couldn’t have asked for a lift up with me. She was weak now, though she wanted to be here all the same.

Brody, out of his own free will, had chosen to fight. It was in some ways a pity, as he was the weakest – the natural target – though my goal was not with these people. And it was good that Joe was showing some wisdom. Caius was way too old to be playing such games, though I did admire how peaceful he was.

I was clearing getting bad vibes off of everyone; Ayame snarling almost.

“I don’t want to kill. I have nothing against the warlocks, as to say, nor the shape-shifters among you… But I only give you one warning: If you leave now, you will live to see another day… however if you stay, you will die, and from the bottom of my heart I don’t want to see any of you dying this way.”

Firefly155
Firefly155

http://firefly155.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:55 am

I think Red is a dog XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:59 am

She's a wolf that Cassidy rescued as a pup
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:01 am

Okay, kl Razz lol Very Happy
Firefly155
Firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:01 am

I froze alittle as I walked along till a feeling it me. One of annoyance and anger almost. An it seemed like the feeling was coming from Aya almost. I turned my head in the direction and slowly walked forward to it and then took off into a run. My large laws slammed on the ground almost making a weird thunding noise as I ran along. I heard a very faint growl or so I think it was.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:03 am

((Awww! Even cuter! X3))

"I don't care about the fact that you don't have an issues with Warlocks. You have an issue with my daughters and I wont let them suffer because of you. I choose to fight, even if it means dying in the process."

"Besides, if we walk away now, you'll just kill us anyway with your stupid plan. Heck, your stupid plan will probably even kill those who aren't vampires! So we're all affected by this!"

"Jeremy and Joe are right, we wont stand down, none of us." I readied my sword, knowing that the conversation was coming to and end and that the fight would soon begin.

I looked towards Dilynn and frowned. This guy was talking about killing, but Dilynn had said she wanted to fight. She also said that she was defenseless, so it made me worry even more. "Dilynn... Are you sure about this?" I whispered, biting my lip a little. "I don't want you to get killed."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:07 am

That should work. Then he can join the formation. It's up to you wheather you want him on the frontlines or not.

" All of us here, are prepared to fight. We all chose to be here, and you can't change that." Ayame felt her body begin to prepare its self to shift. This battle would be bloody, she needed all the strength she could get.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:08 am

Cassidy: He really believed that he could kill us all. Either he was very stupid, or I should be very afraid. But I wasn't going to run, Max was a vampire, he was one of his targets, I couldn't be a coward and leave. Not if there was a small chance that I could be some help. Thinking ahead I kicked off my shoes and pulled my sweatshirt over my head, tossing it to the side, leaving me stood in a thin strap top and sweatpants, which I undid the tie on. There was no doubt that I would have to shift, but if I could save some of my clothes for when I shifted back then it would be better.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:10 am

I jumped up out of he woods over a large bundle of bushes and all that. I let out a snarl not knowing what would be on the other side of it. I bared my teeth as saw a large group of people from the mansion and I raised an eyebrow and saw Ayame at the front of them all. I squinted my eyes alittle and still had my teeth bared.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:10 am

“So is that a ‘no’ from everybody?” I knew what they wouldn’t back down – that was obvious – though I still wanted to give the others a chance. I’m not a cruel person - I do care.

I don’t dare move, though I feel my gut churning. He has something up his sleeve he’s not telling us. You can hear it in the way he talks – he’s been preparing this exact moment, almost with these exact people. Even with the fear of dying here and not being able to tell my brother what the hell I’ve gotten myself into, I stand firm – he’s not going to win.
Firefly155
Firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:14 am

Corey: "I know what you mean, I hate winter too. Much less now that I can't feel the cold but I still hate that it binds us to do boring things where as summer is about fun and such." He shrugged and laid back onto the bed, covering his face with his hands. "We do, but it's dangerous for pregnant women to use hot tubs. Results in problems with pregnancy and such."

Rex: "Well, I'm interested with you. Very interested." Takig another drink from his glass, he stared over the brim at her, wondering what she was thinking. "I get the whole 'girls are mean and I don't like a lot of them' thing. My friend, Dilynn, she had he same problem. Fhats why she stays around men more often than not."

Dilynn: "I have to do this Brody, even if I'm scared. You can go, don't worry about me. I won't be the weakest link here." Fear was already coursing through her, and she couldn't think of anyway to protect him without harming herself beyond the point of return. Feeling somebody bump into her from the side, she turned her head and felt relief wash over her. Collin, who seemed to have a certain unknown goal. He would no doubt protect Brody, because of some egotistical thing he had going on or something.

Sam: "Misbehaving hmm?" Withdrawing his hand from her collarbone, he bent down and pressed a light kiss to the region. "I think I'm behaving quite well Miss Reynolds. You seemto be enjoying it... Quite a bit." Just talking against her skin gave even him cold hills though he was probably a thousand degrees warmer than usual. "I think that perhaps this was a good thing to keep from me. I'd have used this little weak in the knees trick plenty of times by now I I had known. Just to get revenge for always beating me in races and such."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:19 am

What did this guy have planned? It must be big if he still stands in front of us. Ayame noticed someone beginning to strip and took her lead, removing her own clothes until she was in a tank top and leggings. She'd need the clothes once she shifted back. Aya saw Eric join the formations from the forest. What was he doing here? She glanced at him before focusing back on Trigger. If she got distracted now, things could end badly.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:22 am

Miki nodded "Ah. I see. I guess men are more understanding." she leaned back in her seat, crossing her arms over her chest "Better then nothing, right? Get to be more.. I dont know..friendly with men if you are into the similar thing like sports or something." She didnt bother shrugging cause she had done that enough already
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:23 am

I growled and face planted my head in the pillow annoyed. "I bought being pregnant was going to be better then this shit!" I almost yelled into the pillow getting annoyed and mad faster then I normally do cause of the hormones.

I walked over to Ayame being taller to her shoulders right now and snarled alittle at the dude. "Ok what the hell is going on" I mumbled at her and turned back to the guy. This many people against one vampire must mean something bad.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:25 am

“Okay then,” It’s almost like these people aren’t even interested in life, having conversations among themselves along with other people coming to join the fight. I get back into the car and press my foot all the way down on the accelerator, my car casually driving towards them at 80 mph. This was phase one. Probably the most life-threatening towards myself but nothing is dne without a little risk.

-------

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=299
Firefly155
Firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40