House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
rae
Firefly155
-Wolf-Girl-
Wolfsoul
Scampi
Britt-21
10 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 19 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:10 pm

Mhmm, I do have a very good point Very Happy Cool cool Rae, I posted on the other site too. I might go back to bed though :/ *Huggles Britt back.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:19 pm

mmkay! and yeah, go to sleep. Razz
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:25 pm

Mandie Anderson; Her eyes slipped shut, and she let out a breath, a slight curve at the corner of her lips, "I don't know. Having fun, I suppose. Getting to know each other better... " Her voice trailed off as she used her pointer finger to lift his head up so that their lips were equal, and she pressed a kiss to them, drawing it out for as long as possible.

writer's block, sorry. DX

Suzie Sylvester; She listened attentively to Logan's description of his parents, and she frowned slightly when he was done. "It's really nice of them to have dealt with your demon when you were there. I hope they're happy when they see you." She leaned down and pressed a kiss to his cheek, then murmured a spell to rid the crowded bed of the excess pillows. "There, now i can snuggle into my Logey-boo." She giggled at the strangeness of the random nickname she had given him, as she laid down beside him, resting her head on his shoulder and letting a hand fall lightly on top of his chest. "I can't wait to go... I think it'll actually be an adventure. Not sure if it'll be fun or what, but it will definitely be an adventure."

Giselle Caldwell; "Mmm, i don't know," She said in a slow, seductive voice, pressing a kiss to the area where his neck met his shoulder, since it was the closes skin to her lips. "My room, I suppose."

My god! DX

Last edited by ado-rae-ble on Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:36 pm

Sam: So much packing, she obviously had other ideas. Slipping his arms around her, he hugged her to his chest and pressed a kiss to the top of her head. If she decided to sleep, he'd be left to the quiet o the room but it seemed much better than packing anyway. It also seemed as if she could tell almost immeadiately when he left her side, perhaps his warmth or was it just his presence in a whole? The first choice was probably the winner but he really didn't care which one it was. It was just odd that he produced such hear and that she usually can tell when he's left her.

Henry: Getting to know eachother better seemed to explain it perfectly, though it wasn't the answer he was seeking. It was rather unusual for him to be acting like this. A unreserved Henry exposed suddenly. Imagine if he had added alcohol to his mix, this would really be interesting for him. Removing his thumbs from her belt loops, he rested his hands on her legs, thighs to be exact because he couldn't believe that he would even resort to such a move, and wrapped his hands around them. With a gentle tug, she was even closer to him, closer than his comfort zone prohibited but he tossed that away a long time ago. If they were getting to know eachother better than why not be himself and just toss away his boundaries?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:50 pm

Mandie Anderson; There was something about Henry at the moment. He was acting... Different. Not that Mandie was complaining, it was just a side she hadn't seen of him before. He seemed less hesitant of what he was doing, and she seemed to enjoy that. It was like he was taking her back to the time before her parents had passed away, when she was happily taken by Dillian, and she didn't have a worry in the world. For now, she was sixteen again, with no child, no worries, and no boundaries. Her arms tightened around his neck as he brought her closer, and she gave him a couple of drawn out kisses, before pulling away and taking off her glasses. Though it made her sight terrible, sight wasn't needed to makeout with your boyfriend. She smirked slightly before resuming what she had been doing before.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:07 pm

I laughed and jabbed his stomach with my finger and laughed and stuck my tongue out at him with a smirk. "Haha!" I say and grabbed a pillow and huged it to my chest and looked at him like a little kid and couldn't help but laugh
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:30 pm

Mandie Anderson; There was something about Henry at the moment. He was acting... Different. Not that Mandie was complaining, it was just a side she hadn't seen of him before. He seemed less hesitant of what he was doing, and she seemed to enjoy that. It was like he was taking her back to the time before her parents had passed away, when she was happily taken by Dillian, and she didn't have a worry in the world. For now, she was sixteen again, with no child, no worries, and no boundaries. Her arms tightened around his neck as he brought her closer, and she gave him a couple of drawn out kisses, before pulling away and taking off her glasses. Though it made her sight terrible, sight wasn't needed to makeout with your boyfriend. She smirked slightly before resuming what she had been doing before.

Zack Wilson; Sleeping.

Trent Alcatraz-Anderson; He carried a plate full of three types of cheese and a whole bunch of crackers sloppily thrown on, as he tried to not drop the plate while going up the stairs as fast as he could. His initial destination was Rose's new room that they had picked out. After going through the mansion, they found some stuff in the garage that didn't seem like it was going to be used again. The items varied from wallow talkies to some picture frames with fluffy animals in it. Trent told Rose that he would hang them later, when he discovered how to hammer a nail into the wall without hitting his thumb. He finally reached the room, which wasn't too far from his, and he walked right inside, setting the plate on the bed and letting out a sigh of relief. "Phew! That was hard work. i almost dropped them!" That would've been bad, considering he went though so much to get those. he had to use a knife to cut the cheese and everything! Luckily, he didn't cut his finger off, and he got a good amount of cheese slices. He might've poured a bit too many crackers though... oh well. ^_^

Linette Sylvester; Sleeping.

Suzie Sylvester; She listened attentively to Logan's description of his parents, and she frowned slightly when he was done. "It's really nice of them to have dealt with your demon when you were there. I hope they're happy when they see you." She leaned down and pressed a kiss to his cheek, then murmured a spell to rid the crowded bed of the excess pillows. "There, now i can snuggle into my Logey-boo." She giggled at the strangeness of the random nickname she had given him, as she laid down beside him, resting her head on his shoulder and letting a hand fall lightly on top of his chest. "I can't wait to go... I think it'll actually be an adventure. Not sure if it'll be fun or what, but it will definitely be an adventure."

Charlie Mcleary; Days had come and gone as Charlie seemed to stay in the same state he had been a week ago. Guilty thoughts consumed his mind as his mother's funeral was today. At least, that's what his sister had texted him. Of course, their time was a bit ahead of his newfound 'home', and he wasn't sure if she had meant that the funeral started at 2 o'clock their time or his time. Either way, he sat in his room and cried like a baby. To him, it was too much to handle. He had never felt more lonely in his life. When his girlfriend died, at least he had his mother and father and sister. Now, all he had was his sister, and he couldn't even physically hug her or cry with her or anything. He was alone, in this ginormous mansion, with no one to comfort him. He just wished he could go back, but he couldn't. they would find him and send him back to the crazy house, up his meds, and probably send him to a white walled room with nothing inside. He couldn't go back.

Max Anderson; He looked up at his forehead as if he could see his hair, and he shrugged. "Meh, I think it's a little too punk rock for my liking. If it was more swooshy, then it would look better." Chuckling as he thought of something else, he jokingly put a light hand on her shoulder and looked deeply into her wonderfully gorgeous eyes, "The real important question though, is if you think it looks good." He expected her to say it looked horrible. At least, he hoped she would say it looked horrid so that he could put it back to how it had been at first, before they started to mess with it. "If you're making my hair like this, i get to make yours like this." He took a couple of pieces of her deep brown hair and tied them in loose knots. it didn't exactly work, and the hair fell out immediately, but he chuckled and shrugged. "It was a good concept. Execution was a bit sloppy though."

Nadine Anderson; (ill write something for her tomorrow or somethin')

Giselle Caldwell; "Mmm, i don't know," She said in a slow, seductive voice, pressing a kiss to the area where his neck met his shoulder, since it was the closes skin to her lips. "My room, I suppose." (sorry for the terrible writer's block...)
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:53 pm

Morning guys Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:13 pm

I heaved a content sigh and laid back in bed, snuggling into Sam with axleg draped across his own and an arm wrapped around his waist. I did try to go back to sleep but sleep never came, so instead I just pressed a couple light kisses to Sam's shoulder and mumbled. "I can't sleep now, so I'll sleep on the train."

I raised an eyebrow at the nickname but let is slode as Suzie sjuggled into me and kept talking. "Yeah, it will be an adventure, especially for me. I mean, for you it's just going to a new place and meetig new people, but for me it's going bacl to a town I abandoned to see the family I ran away from five years ago. It's kinda scary, actually."

"Your room. Good choice." Giselle really knew how to be sexy a d right nkw she was starting to make me crazy! I quickly dragged Giselle up to her room, locked the door behind us, in case one of the twins woke ul and decided to pay us a visit, set down whatever I wasn't wearing and then kissed Giselle again, pushing her back towards the couch. Once we fell onto the couch, I started making out with my girlfriend, one hand knotting in her hair while the other pulled her closer to me.
((They've forgotten thst Jupiter's probably in the room!))

So... Tired...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:41 pm

Meep. Probably won't be on much this weekend. Its going to be productive! I jave to go to a performance tonight, so I miss karate, and I'm going to tidy my room and make sure I've done my dance logs. I know I keep saying that I'm going to do them but this week I am!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:50 pm

Lol XD Ok!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:56 pm

Lol XD I'll try to reply at some point but I'm not promising XD Anyway, cute doggy on the bus! X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:58 pm

Cool!

Got to go bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:06 pm

Bye!

It looked like a staffy like Beau X3 but completely black.

How odd... My friend isn't here yet at our normal waiting place :/ she usually beats me.. And Charlotte's not here either...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:03 am

omg epic dream XD

I had a dream I was Rose and I was kicking strigoi butt! but then I was put into a mental facicality where they tested me on my skils. Turns out my math teacher was behind it (O.o) and when I managed to get in touch I told him that being there was driving me into insanity, and he was like 'It is' Im like "HEll yeah! Get me the hell out of here!!!!". Omg it was nuts. There were scary faces in some of the walls too ;_; which was scary

Rose giggled and walked over "You didnt have to rush, Trenty." she reached to the plate and she took a slice of cheese and put it on a cracker before biting into it "Mmmm" she said and once she finished, she smiled "Thank you for getting them." she said sweetly. Once she finished her cheese and cracker that was in her hands, she went back to unpacking and putting clothes in the dresser. She then grabbed her brush and stuff and brought it into the bathroom. Walking back out, she looked in her bag. It was her stake that lied there.. reaching out, she pulled it out. At the bottom of it, it had her Initials. R.H. She smiled seeing it and stood up, and held it, she held it out (like if she was giving a present, but the point wasnt facing him) "This is my stake. Silver." enchanted Silver stake.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:47 am

Mehh catering is so boring lol!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:51 am

XD i gtg to class Razz
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:59 am

Haha I'm in class Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:30 am

I'm waiting for mum to pick me up, then taking a nap when I get home, then doing homework so... Yeah, might not be on much ^_^"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:48 am

Fuck! Couldn't get on the bus! -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:49 am

That's okay wolfie Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:53 am

bacxk
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:57 am

That was a quick class Razz Anyway, on the bus now and I even got a seat! But now Charlie's trying to talk to me -.-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:02 am

tats bad?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:03 am

*shrug* I dunno.