House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
rae
Firefly155
-Wolf-Girl-
Wolfsoul
Scampi
Britt-21
10 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 11 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:27 am

Sheldon really is the Flash Razz

^^^ you beat me to it XD

And sure? I guess. Can you post a post first though, I'm feeling very lazy, + I'm cold an tired *shrug*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:29 am

I win! XD

After fading, Tyler and I decided to go straight to sleep, too tired for anything else - it had been a long day. It took a while for me to nod off becaise I wasn't used to my surroundings, but eventually I did. When morning came, I awoke to the sunshine, smiling sleepily as it reflected off of my shiny new wedding ring which declared me as Tyler's loving wife. I gaze at it for a moment before snuggling into Tyler more, waiting for him to wake up because I didn't have the heart to wake him up myself. As I waited, my eyes travelled around the room. This wasn't only a new bedroom, but a new home and a new life for me. When I left home with Jeremy five years ago, I never thought I'd ever get a boyfriend because of previously living on the streets and in the forest and stuff, but now I was happily married, with two, hopefully soon to be three, beautiful kids, a pet and, mostly importantly, a permanent roof over my head. Life really couldn't get any better for me.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:32 am

Darkess smiled and held onto him "well.. The kids do have school, but im sure Justin took them. Theodore is still sleeping since I dont hear him crying yet."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:40 am

((Justin wouldn't take them to school! He's not a babysitter! But lets just pretend the kids went to school anyway.))

"So we have time to us." The Beast grinned and started walking into the bathroom with Darkess when he stomach rumbled. He instantly changed directions and headed to bedroom door. "Bacon calls! Bacon, then Darrkess bath, then... Uhhh... Kissy face on couch or kissy face outside?" They couldn't go too far since Theodore was still sleepy, which annoyed Galian, because he wanted to take Darkess on a date, a real date like normal people went on. Besides, it was valentines day soon, so Darkess deserved something super ultra special foe being such an amazing wifey.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:41 am

Today was the last day of swimming! Woot woot! Hey guys Smile Hows it going?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:42 am

More cookie dough ice cream! X3 Apparently it's on offer at the moment so mum keeps buying little tubs of cookie dough ice cream :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:42 am

Hi Linz and Ryker! Very Happy Linz wanna rp?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:48 am

Tyler: The sunlight that came in through the windows made me come out of my sleep, I opened my eyes slowly, smiling down at my wife, it felt strange, but a good strange! We were married at last and I felt like my life was complete, we had two kids, a home, a life! It was amazing. "Good morning." I murmurred sleepily.

Hey linz Smile want me to repost?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:52 am

hey linz! Very Happy

Darkess laughed "kissy face, i wouldnt mind where but I dont want to go outside today, I feel more like staying inside"

sorry im in class Razz
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:58 am

Yes please scamps Smile

Sure wolfie, can I get a repost also?

Quick question, are there people designated to open the door for me or am I supposed to wait a while longer?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:59 am

Scampi1998 wrote:Candi: That lasy statement made me blush slightly and smile at the same time, then I made it into a slight smirk. "Well tough cause I'm gonna get you something anyway." I laughed a little then leaned in and pressed a gentle kiss to his lips. I loved his lips, they could be soft but firm at the same time and... I dunno, they just made me want to kiss him loads!

I'm sure she will eventually XD

Nothing Charlie ^_^"
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:00 am

I can make Chloe let you in if you want Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:02 am

At the sound of Tyler's voice, my eyes snapped to Tyler. "Good morning, Mr Stevenson." I grinned, looking at Tyler's adorable sleepy face before giving him a tender kiss on the lips. "Did you sleep well last night? I know I did!" My own words caused me to laugh but I quickly calmed down and just drew patterns on my husband's chest. Even though it was cold, I felt a little sweaty and sticky and yuck, so I was going to have to fix that in a minute... And maybe Tyler could join me! Hee hee! That would be amazing and super romantic!

((It's ok Britt ^_^))

"Okies, no outside." She didn't mind where... What did that mean? The only two places you could make kissy face were the bedroom and living room... Right? Galian paused halfway down the stairs to think this through but couldn't figure it out so he just continued downstairs and into the kitchen. Once in the kitchen, he set Darkess down. As she cooked the bacon, the Beast tried to keep his question to himself, but curiosity was consuming him and he soon blurted out, "Where else can we make kissy face?"

A change of subject. Sam didn't want to talk about this any more. I respected that, but I couldn't keep the frown off of my face. If Sam thought it wouldn't go away, then I'll just have to try even harder to make it go away, because he shouldn't expect my family of all people to think ill of him or laugh at him. Sure my father mght be a challenge, buthe'll warn up once he understood how much we love each other and how much I cared about Sam. I kept these thoughts to myself, in reality just letting out a sigh and going along with the subject change. "You're welcome, Sam, I'm glad that-" I was going to say that I was glad he was beginning to trust me, but I probably shattered that trust by explaining Sam's issues and his past to my brother. "Nevermind..." I felt like crying, actually, because I had made a situation worse and upset Sam and I didn't want to upset him at all, but there was no where I could go and cry to. As a child I used to just run up to my room, pull the sheets over my head and sob until I ran out of tears, but I couldn't even do that now because Sammy was here. No, I had to keep my emotions in. I could let them out tomorrow when we went back to the mansion and I returned to my own room to unpack. For now I just crawled into bed, my back facing my fiance.

((Uhhh... Someone open the door for Ryker! I has no one except Caius who is being antisocial!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:07 am

Darkess watched as he started to make the bacon, she would help him here and there. He then blurted out a question "Well, you have the bathroom." Then you had the table and counter, but that was off limits for both valentines. The sisters and the husbands.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:15 am

*In the kitchen, making a pot noodle and getting a drink*

Tyler: I couldn't help but chuckle a bit. "Don't you worry, Mrs Stevenson, I slept great." I said before I started grinning. The air was a little chilly this morning, but oh well. "Any plans for today?" I asked my beautiful wife.

My god that failed -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:22 am

Actually Galian's not cooking the bacon at all, Darkess is the only one doing it XD

"The bathroom?" Galian tilted his head confusedly and then sat down on the kitchen island as he thought about it... "How? There no be comfy things to sit on in there." How could you make kissy face in the bathroom if there was nothing comfy to sit on? Being uncomfy ruined the kissy faceness, didn't it? The Galian Beast was officially confused.

And there was my cue to mention it! I smirked, unable to hide it as I said, "Well, just one plan... So far." I tried not to laugh, otherwise the seductiveness of my smirk and the drawing patterns on Tyler's chest would just fail! Pressing a kiss to Tyler's lips at first, my lips made a trail across my husband's cheek, then up his jawline to his ear where I asked in a low, sexy voice, "I want to go and take a bath. Would you like to join me?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:29 am

*Bursts into tears* DIMITRIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Dies*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:29 am

Warning, if it's a girl I'm probably going to be quite inappropriate. That's just the way I operate.

Ross: Cupoing her cheek in one of his hands, he pressed his lips to hers in reaction to the initial kiss she had started. Perhaps he was missing those more than he'd like to admit, but that's what a boyfriend did right? Once he pulled away, he smirked and closed his eyes. "Good, cause I kinda wanted a present for my first valentines day. Just a memory thing for when we're an older couple you know?" Of course, he was kidding. He didn't mind if she got him anything but he preferred she didn't waste money on getting him presents and such.

Sam: Pulling the blankets down for the both of them, he fluffed his pillow and continued to think over his recent harshness. It didn't matter wether or not he was being defensive, he shouldn't be mad at her. He hadnt set any rules about telling people his past. Although, trusting her to keep it only between the two of them was his ideal. None of his friends knew, the little he had, and the only person besides Reyna who knew the whole story was his mother. She probably knew more than reyna too. Sitting on the bed again, he covered his face with his hands and tried to come up with an apology. Something that would correct all the mistakes he had just made. "Reyna... I'm sorry for getting a bit angry. I hadn't been clear on wether or not you could tell anybody else and that's my fault. It's honestly just all my fault really because of that. I shouldn't blame you, and I doubt that your family will even act any different towards me, besides a little sympathetically if anything. I've gotten that before." Removing his hands, he patted the spot next to him and the corner of his mouth rose into a smile. "C'mon, let's resolve this mess with some make up snuggling so we don't go to bed worried about the other."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:38 am

O.o Da f***???

"It's not your fault though." I countered. "Well, it partially is, but I still should've known better than to tell our secret." A tear leaked from my eye and I quickly wiped it away. I wasn't going to roll over and face Sam until I had at least composed my emotions anyway. "I really didn't mean to, I just panicked and thought that explaining things to Darren would help us out of the awkward sutuation, but I should've made up a lie, not told your secret wihout your permission. You have a right to be mad at me and I'm really sorry that I messed things up."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:41 am

i cant tell you *sniffle* not till you read the books. *sniffle* its so SAD!!! DX
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:43 am

*Facepalms.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:46 am

It hurts... ;_;
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:50 am

Fair enough.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:52 am

Sam: "Reyna.." Tucking one arm around her waist, he rolled her over to face him and frowned when he saw that she was even close to tears at all. "You don't have to worry about messing things up, it's just a bump. Nothing more than that and it's over. I overreacted like I usually do and I understand why you did it. Please, don't cry. I never want to be the cause of your tears unless theyre happy. I never want you to be sad either, but I can't always control that." Leaning up on his elbow, he used his free hand to brush some of her hair away from her face and then cupped her cheek. "Don't worry about it reyna, really. It was hound to happen sooner or later and I guess sooner was just the outcome. Neither of us could just hide it forever not would I want to hide something like that from the people in my life."

L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:56 am

i want to tell I MUSENT! XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content